April 27, 2024, 04:49:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339516 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: January 21, 2009, 11:09:09 AM »

Hey Russ - you look good!   You actually look a lot like my hubby!   
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1781 on: January 21, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.

Because they "busted" his client..............and he knows there is no defense for her at this point. He is an idiot for not pleading her out when this started.

I know. I've thought the same thing. If she refused to plea, though, he'd be pretty much screwed. The finding of Caylee's remains destroyed the case he WAS building.

I think Hoover single handily destroyed his reasonable doubt project.  I bet that house and what the PI's were doing was to blindside prosecution with a possibility they(LE) didn't investigate.  I think that is why Baez wants the real "tips" and not the psychic tips to see if it was ever investigated or a tip was called in.  The very fact that the house was abandoned by folks that went Puerto Rico with a name like Gonzalez so close to the Anthony home that potentially pings would never clear was enough to make jurors go hmmmm if they failed to follow this from day 1, errrr day 31.

I think you're right.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: January 21, 2009, 11:11:27 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_to_go_free/crime/63472

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/caylee_was_poisoned/crime/63471

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: January 21, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

I'm sure he'll try and spin it that the Sheriff's office tried to gain access to his client through her parents, but that will never overcome the revulsion of the jurors at Casey throwing a fit that her parents would dare ask her for some kind of credible, useful information about her precious daughter.

Well, he would have to think he has power to compel the jail system to restrict his clients visitors based on his requests and demands.  He can not.  He can only encourage his client not to accept visits.  He has no power to compel anyone else to keep her mouth shut. 

Exactly. No doubt Baez will still try to say LE acted improperly, but it won't work. It's really the only defense he has, but I can't figure out why he seems sincerely hostile to law enforcement.

Because they "busted" his client..............and he knows there is no defense for her at this point. He is an idiot for not pleading her out when this started.

I know. I've thought the same thing. If she refused to plea, though, he'd be pretty much screwed. The finding of Caylee's remains destroyed the case he WAS building.

I think Hoover single handily destroyed his reasonable doubt project.  I bet that house and what the PI's were doing was to blindside prosecution with a possibility they(LE) didn't investigate.  I think that is why Baez wants the real "tips" and not the psychic tips to see if it was ever investigated or a tip was called in.  The very fact that the house was abandoned by folks that went Puerto Rico with a name like Gonzalez so close to the Anthony home that potentially pings would never clear was enough to make jurors go hmmmm if they failed to follow this from day 1, errrr day 31.

I think that Bozo is trying to show that LE made an attempt to "set up" his client. This was not a planned visit, Bozo was out of town for 2 days. They set up the visit with George and Sin-dy who try to get filth to agree to talk to whom-ever. Remember George saying he could make it happen within a couple of hours? That whole visit was set up so that filth would talk without representation. IMO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1784 on: January 21, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

JSM... me to I started laughing and could not stop, he thought he could just sneak that pic in.
I know I almost choked on my candy 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: January 21, 2009, 11:16:21 AM »

I think that Bozo is trying to show that LE made an attempt to "set up" his client. This was not a planned visit, Bozo was out of town for 2 days. They set up the visit with George and Sin-dy who try to get filth to agree to talk to whom-ever. Remember George saying he could make it happen within a couple of hours? That whole visit was set up so that filth would talk without representation. IMO

We have not met.  Welcome to the cage!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: January 21, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

JSM... me to I started laughing and could not stop, he thought he could just sneak that pic in.
I know I almost choked on my candy 

Don't let anything get near anyone's mouth when the dump happens.  We will all choke for sure!   

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: January 21, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »

The thought of KC going free makes me sick to my stomach.    I don't think those jerks know what they're talking about.   They haven't seen all of the evidence that LE has on her.    I hope they're wrong.     
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: January 21, 2009, 11:19:04 AM »

Baez might not even make the trial.  I will miss the clownboy, because he guarantees her conviction.  He seems to be trying a vigorous attempt to skirt the laws on conflict of interest by handling her media affairs and receiving payment from such.  If he is truly trying to make the story better for a payoff, she might be able to get a mistrial based on lawyer misconduct if he is not removed soon.  Judge Strickland and the Florida Bar better get off their duff and prevent twice the tax dollars spent at trial(s).

Fortunately the Bar has an investigation open on him. He better pray he's done nothing improper. It sure has the appearance of impropriety. I'd hate to see her win a new trial on appeal because of him. It makes me sick, too, listening to him grandstanding over the fact that he has control over Caylee's remains.

I wonder if he will have control over Casey's remains, too!   

Maybe the A's filed the complaint against Bozo, so they can get Caylee's remains.....ya never know with that family

Wouldn't surprise me. I have a bad feeling Casey is still playing keep-away with Caylee from her mother. They keep talking about the services, but they still can't get the remains. This might be tearing them up inside.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1789 on: January 21, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »

What to heck is this supposed to mean???? And then to e-mail who?? For what??

Sorry,I am NOT buying into this.
Man, one can try to sell or say anything on Craig's list (I've been living there for the past few days, van shopping, and you wouldn't believe what I've seen) Hit the abuse button

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: January 21, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »

Good Morning Monks, old and new!  I see we are sitting here waiting, waiting, waiting!!  I want to see that search warrant and all the related documents.....and I want it NOW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: January 21, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »

Man, one can try to sell or say anything on Craig's list (I've been living there for the past few days, van shopping, and you wouldn't believe what I've seen) Hit the abuse button

Anything???

Maybe Baez can buy a clue!!!   

I believe in miracles!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1792 on: January 21, 2009, 11:21:16 AM »

I'd laugh out loud but I have fallen and can't get up.

Clap clap.  Crap, I just turned the light off.
Are you ok?

I am fine.  I just press the "Lifealert" button and help is on its way.

Russ is that a picture of YOU   IF it is you sure look and awful lot like Walter Mathau

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: January 21, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

Good Morning Monks, old and new!  I see we are sitting here waiting, waiting, waiting!!  I want to see that search warrant and all the related documents.....and I want it NOW!!!

I'll trade you that for a kiss on your avatar.   

I believe in miracles!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: January 21, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

I'd laugh out loud but I have fallen and can't get up.

Clap clap.  Crap, I just turned the light off.
Are you ok?

I am fine.  I just press the "Lifealert" button and help is on its way.

Russ is that a picture of YOU   IF it is you sure look and awful lot like Walter Mathau

LOL.   My hubby looks like Walter Mathau, too.    All the young girls in his office call him Walter behind his back.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1795 on: January 21, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!

Thanks 
That story really rubs me the wrong way and if Baez tries to use that has his "you will all understand" I may just walk up and spit all over his knock-off Armani suit.

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1796 on: January 21, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

Dr. G said even though toxicology tests wouldn't be definitive, they could be informative. I can't wait to see the results of those tests. If Casey gave that baby poison and she died slowly, in agony, I would really wish for the death penalty for her.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: January 21, 2009, 11:26:55 AM »

Anything???

Maybe Baez can buy a clue!!!   

He can't even come up with the money to pick up the documents from months ago......looks like Bozo will continue being CLUELESS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: January 21, 2009, 11:27:11 AM »

I'll trade you that for a kiss on your avatar.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1799 on: January 21, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »

Yes, the parents obviously wanted that, but Baez would have to show the sheriff's office initiated the whole thing, and I don't believe they did. George and Lee had been encouraging Casey to talk to someone in law enforcement all along.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.