April 27, 2024, 02:23:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339501 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

Does my new valentine attire make my ears look big?  just curious    

Can't wait to see what Ng has in store for us tonight. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2009, 06:42:14 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I was lurking through most of the past thread, and didn't want to get involved.  Now that we have a clean and disinfected cage, let me give monkey hugs to all who have had such horrible experiences.  I am so sorry to hear of your pain.

I'm posting and running.  Maybe the weather outside will cheer me up.  It's 63 degrees! 

BBL
Cheer us up? CHEER US UP??? Why, that's fighting weather! It's a balmy 12 degrees here, without the windchill cos I'm too lazy to do the math. Cheer me up my azzz!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of the Aug 14th jailhouse visit yet?

TIA Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »

Hey Monkey kids! I'm doing fine, even feeling better too. Yesterday I spent from 7am to 10pm writing the employee manual for the new dog business and I have a 2 day seminar on dog behavior today and tomorrow. Very interesting! But I do miss being in the cage with you guys!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of the Aug 14th jailhouse visit yet?

TIA Lovin

Shucks, I thought I found one earlier but now I dont remember where....let me investigate that for you Lovin.  brb

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 19, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »

Hey Monkey kids! I'm doing fine, even feeling better too. Yesterday I spent from 7am to 10pm writing the employee manual for the new dog business and I have a 2 day seminar on dog behavior today and tomorrow. Very interesting! But I do miss being in the cage with you guys!! 

O/T - sorry.  Are you doing dog obedience?

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #186 on: January 19, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I was lurking through most of the past thread, and didn't want to get involved.  Now that we have a clean and disinfected cage, let me give monkey hugs to all who have had such horrible experiences.  I am so sorry to hear of your pain.

I'm posting and running.  Maybe the weather outside will cheer me up.  It's 63 degrees! 

BBL
Cheer us up? CHEER US UP??? Why, that's fighting weather! It's a balmy 12 degrees here, without the windchill cos I'm too lazy to do the math. Cheer me up my azzz!!

I got a wopping 18 degrees here and just got in from shoveling at least 6 inches off the front walk!! I need a fricking flame thrower to melt this stuff!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

Entertainment Deals Could Be Paying For Casey's Defense

Monday, January 19, 2009 – updated: 5:52 pm EST January 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey Anthony's defense. Sources tell Eyewitness News that someone complained to the State Attorney's Office about the funding Jose Baez is using toward Casey's defense.

Those sources told WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen the funding could be considered a major conflict of interest. Eyewitness News sources said the judge knows there's a concern about Baez's defense fund. He could decide it's baseless, but if he determines Baez did something wrong he could remove him from the case.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has repeatedly avoided all questions about who is paying for his services, but sources told Eyewitness News the State Attorney's Office received at least one complaint, a complaint that Baez may have made a contingent deal with entertainment interests that means he gets paid based on the outcome of the case, which is banned by the Florida Bar.

Eyewitness News does know the defense has already received around $200,000, but the terms were unclear.

"Because of the nature of this case and, creatively, the abundance of the rumors of the source of the attorney fees," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "This court will probably make an inquiry that they'll err on the side of caution."

It's not clear how the judge will handle it. Sheaffer said the judge will likely look into Baez's funding source to make sure there is no conflict of interest and to prevent an appeal.

"It is to make sure the lawyer is representing the client's best interest and not considering the interest of who's paying the attorney's fee," Sheaffer said.

A spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office said the state is aware of the allegations. Prosecutors want to know who is paying his fees and how much money has been spent. The State Attorney's Office spokesperson also said the court is aware of the complaints and it will be up to judge to decide how to handle it.

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18514454/detail.html#-

You mean she could actually then get a good lawyer?   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:26 PM »

Does anyone else hear the name Todd Black coming back to haunt Baez??

No doubt. It would have been better for Baez to convince his client to tell the truth in exchange for a lighter sentence rather than putting the good people of the state of Florida to incredible expense and the entire country through emotional hell. I've never heard of a defense attorney announcing a tip line in order to scrounge for any "defense" possible of their client. He's making a mockery of this baby's death.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #189 on: January 19, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

What kind of dog behaviour? Can you please help Josef?

Will you ask at the seminar what to do about a dog that bites its owner when she gets him out of the car at daycare? I know they will think you lost your mind! 

Miss you too Boo Boo!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

He Brandi.    Good to see you.

Casey is going down

Hey!

You bet she is going down!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »

OK, real quick like, my new job is manager of a high end boarding/grooming/training/daycare business. This is just being built, no other like it. It has a warm water therapy pool and a milkbone shaped pool outside with a spitting fountain for the dogs to play in. We will have a puppy program to train your puppy while you are at work and a geriatric program for the elderly pets. Yes, all kinds of training. So if you have any questions, put them in the four-legged section of SM and I have a behaviorist who can email you suggestions for your fur babies!! I'm am so excited and I have monkey prayers to thank for my good fortune!!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 19, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

No.  (but it makes your butt look ginormous!)     

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 19, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

Will you ask at the seminar what to do about a dog that bites its owner when she gets him out of the car at daycare? I know they will think you lost your mind! 

Miss you too Boo Boo!!!

what about mine, if i run in the house, (ie, need to get to bathroom, phone ringing) mine nips me on the butt?

wendi
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

No.  (but it makes your butt look ginormous!)     

Oh Newfie, I wuv you!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: January 19, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »

Entertainment Deals Could Be Paying For Casey's Defense

Monday, January 19, 2009 – updated: 5:52 pm EST January 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey Anthony's defense. Sources tell Eyewitness News that someone complained to the State Attorney's Office about the funding Jose Baez is using toward Casey's defense.

Those sources told WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen the funding could be considered a major conflict of interest. Eyewitness News sources said the judge knows there's a concern about Baez's defense fund. He could decide it's baseless, but if he determines Baez did something wrong he could remove him from the case.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has repeatedly avoided all questions about who is paying for his services, but sources told Eyewitness News the State Attorney's Office received at least one complaint, a complaint that Baez may have made a contingent deal with entertainment interests that means he gets paid based on the outcome of the case, which is banned by the Florida Bar.

Eyewitness News does know the defense has already received around $200,000, but the terms were unclear.

"Because of the nature of this case and, creatively, the abundance of the rumors of the source of the attorney fees," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "This court will probably make an inquiry that they'll err on the side of caution."

It's not clear how the judge will handle it. Sheaffer said the judge will likely look into Baez's funding source to make sure there is no conflict of interest and to prevent an appeal.

"It is to make sure the lawyer is representing the client's best interest and not considering the interest of who's paying the attorney's fee," Sheaffer said.

A spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office said the state is aware of the allegations. Prosecutors want to know who is paying his fees and how much money has been spent. The State Attorney's Office spokesperson also said the court is aware of the complaints and it will be up to judge to decide how to handle it.

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18514454/detail.html#-

You mean she could actually then get a good lawyer?   
  My dog would be a better lawyer than Jose. Maybe she could hire my dog
Joesef P Daddy, Esquire  

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 19, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »

OK, real quick like, my new job is manager of a high end boarding/grooming/training/daycare business. This is just being built, no other like it. It has a warm water therapy pool and a milkbone shaped pool outside with a spitting fountain for the dogs to play in. We will have a puppy program to train your puppy while you are at work and a geriatric program for the elderly pets. Yes, all kinds of training. So if you have any questions, put them in the four-legged section of SM and I have a behaviorist who can email you suggestions for your fur babies!! I'm am so excited and I have monkey prayers to thank for my good fortune!!   
This sound awesome.  I would like to know more, could you start something in The Monkey Lounge?  Maybe we could talk about services etc. for our fur coated friends.  I'd love to know where this is located or a website.  My dog has done water treadmill and will be seeing a dog chiropractor.  I love doggie daycare.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 19, 2009, 06:56:55 PM »

Miss you too Boo Boo!!!

what about mine, if i run in the house, (ie, need to get to bathroom, phone ringing) mine nips me on the butt?

wendi
  I'm not laughing at you Wendi, I'm laughing WITH you. Is it a herding dog? Sorry O/T I promised I would behave the other night.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2009, 06:57:03 PM »

My dog would be a better lawyer than Jose. Maybe she could hire my dog
Joesef P Daddy, Esquire  

Who's your daddy, huh, who's your daddy! 

I love the fact that HorseTeeth talks so highly of JB.  She has no idea   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2009, 06:57:09 PM »

YAY BOO! i hope it does really well! i think it will. me & my husband are completely crazy over all our fur babies. (even our fish) no kids, so we even travel with them. my mom kept them once & said never again! have no idea why. lol.

last o/t
wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.