April 28, 2024, 11:46:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339608 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1800 on: January 21, 2009, 11:31:54 AM »

I think that Bozo is trying to show that LE made an attempt to "set up" his client. This was not a planned visit, Bozo was out of town for 2 days. They set up the visit with George and Sin-dy who try to get filth to agree to talk to whom-ever. Remember George saying he could make it happen within a couple of hours? That whole visit was set up so that filth would talk without representation. IMO

Yes, the parents obviously wanted that, but Baez would have to show the sheriff's office initiated the whole thing, and I don't believe they did. George and Lee had been encouraging Casey to talk to someone in law enforcement all along.
But not Cindy...why?

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:22 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!

Thanks 
That story really rubs me the wrong way and if Baez tries to use that has his "you will all understand" I may just walk up and spit all over his knock-off Armani suit.

LOL! Tony said Casey told him she was having bad dreams about Tony maybe breaking up with her. That's what I got out of what he was saying anyway.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthonys_nightmares_after_caylee_vanished/crime/63474

Anyone see this article yet?  I know its just Nat'l. Enquirer fodder, but thought it would be interesting enough to share while we wait for a doc dump!!!

I'm on my way to the store right now, I'll check for any new NE or Globe
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: January 21, 2009, 11:35:17 AM »

Well, in as much as it is the Enquirer... I was very curious about those pesticide sprayers when we watched LE remove them from the house.
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm ! 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: January 21, 2009, 11:35:45 AM »

I think that Bozo is trying to show that LE made an attempt to "set up" his client. This was not a planned visit, Bozo was out of town for 2 days. They set up the visit with George and Sin-dy who try to get filth to agree to talk to whom-ever. Remember George saying he could make it happen within a couple of hours? That whole visit was set up so that filth would talk without representation. IMO

Yes, the parents obviously wanted that, but Baez would have to show the sheriff's office initiated the whole thing, and I don't believe they did. George and Lee had been encouraging Casey to talk to someone in law enforcement all along.
But not Cindy...why?

I think because she was in collusion with her daughter in their shared belief that LE was not to be trusted.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: January 21, 2009, 11:37:44 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

Investigation on Baez

Let's hope he gets caught before a trial and with things going so slow that is a great possibility.

On the Enquirer article about Caylee being conceived from rape...I think maybe that is what JB defense was going to be. Not so much incest but rape. However I don't think that was why she was having nightmares. I think it was from Caylee's murder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: January 21, 2009, 11:38:06 AM »

But not Cindy...why?

I think because she was in collusion with her daughter in their shared belief that LE was not to be trusted.

I think Cindy knew the truth - that's why!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: January 21, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »

Thanks 
That story really rubs me the wrong way and if Baez tries to use that has his "you will all understand" I may just walk up and spit all over his knock-off Armani suit.

LOL! Tony said Casey told him she was having bad dreams about Tony maybe breaking up with her. That's what I got out of what he was saying anyway.
That sounds like Casey trying to control the relationship to me.
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »

But not Cindy...why?

I don't think she knew. She was too desperate for any shred of new information from her daughter.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1809 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

Yup! And when Tony was on SM answering questions, I sure think that would have been a HUGE piece of info he would have said.  Then again - if LE thinks that is relevant info and he is not to tell it, he could have kept it a secret...but not a secret from the NE's informant? 

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:32 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Some of us are older, and wouldn't have made the A list even in our salad days!

Just sayin'

Hey JaneTruth - I'm not one of the younger ones, I'm 51 and past The Change (can I say that????)  I don't know how old you are, but you are a cutie fer sher!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18523723/detail.html

Investigation on Baez

Let's hope he gets caught before a trial and with things going so slow that is a great possibility.

On the Enquirer article about Caylee being conceived from rape...I think maybe that is what JB defense was going to be. Not so much incest but rape. However I don't think that was why she was having nightmares. I think it was from Caylee's murder.

I agree with you.   
And, Tony already told LE that KC said the nightmares were about the fear of him leaving her.    So, where did this story about rape come from?   Did someone on the defense plant that story with NE?
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »

morning monkeys, i was going back to look at the pics the monkeys posted. there are so gorgous monkeys here!!!! it's fun to be able to be able to be able to put a name with a face! as for Russ, not sure who that Walter person is but he does look like someone on tv. hoping for docdump today!

wendi
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: January 21, 2009, 11:41:21 AM »

Thanks 

That sounds like Casey trying to control the relationship to me.

Me, too.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 21, 2009, 11:42:05 AM »

I'd laugh out loud but I have fallen and can't get up.

Clap clap.  Crap, I just turned the light off.
Are you ok?

I am fine.  I just press the "Lifealert" button and help is on its way.

Russ is that a picture of YOU   IF it is you sure look and awful lot like Walter Mathau

LOL.   My hubby looks like Walter Mathau, too.    All the young girls in his office call him Walter behind his back.   

Oh, how can they tell from that side?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1815 on: January 21, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Are you ok?

Russ is that a picture of YOU   IF it is you sure look and awful lot like Walter Mathau

LOL.   My hubby looks like Walter Mathau, too.    All the young girls in his office call him Walter behind his back.   

LOL lucky you

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: January 21, 2009, 11:43:32 AM »

But not Cindy...why?

I don't think she knew. She was too desperate for any shred of new information from her daughter.

Maybe - but I wonder how much of that was an act.   They knew they were being videotaped while visiting KC in jail.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: January 21, 2009, 11:45:06 AM »

Are you ok?

LOL lucky you

LOL.   I agree.   And, my hubby has the deep voice like Walter!   LOL.
I think I am lucky!     
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1818 on: January 21, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »

From y'all's pictures, a visitor might get the erroneous idea that all monkeys are young and beautiful.

Some of us are older, and wouldn't have made the A list even in our salad days!

Just sayin'

Uh, Jane, you did see my picture, right??????? (I have some old glasses you might need! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: January 21, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »

I hope they're juicy 

Oh, me too! I hope the search warrants for the Anthony house are in there. That could be very interesting.

Is it too much to hope for.. that the JCP receipt will be in there?

Oh yeah. I'd like to see that, too. Cindy sure didn't want to give that up.

There is much I want to see, but Baez doesn't seem interested in motioning for those.  He already made a mistake hoping the Cindy George Casey meeting had some police misconduct in it.  He doesn't seem interested in her best friends' interviews for instance. 

Byass made a big mistake by asking for the video.  He probably asked Casey about it and she probably was so disalusional to tell him that the video showed how upset she was!

He doesn't want to see Annie's interview because he knows what it will show and it will just be another bad blow to the defense.

Annie's interview is the one thing I really want to see.  She may very well have inside perspective like we have yet to see.
Russ your picture made me lol

Gives everyone a new perspective on Russ.  Cranky fossil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.