April 27, 2024, 12:10:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339487 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #300 on: January 19, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »

Awwwww!  Shucks, Leroy!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #301 on: January 19, 2009, 08:43:15 PM »

I was reading here this afternoon and I know that we all have had losses on our lives.
I think that is what draws us here. Some off the cuff posts did sound not quite right.
I have done so myself, forgetting about some of the tradgedies in my own family.
We had what I would call a suicide of a cousin. We all saw it coming. Or we saw something bad happening to her. There had been a series of losses for her beginning with her soon to be ex hubby going on a vacation with his soon to be new wife. A divorce and a new beginning. The new beginning turned sour when she over extended herself physically and money wise. She started to go downhill, sleeping alot, ignoring the business. Went on for a couple of years. Denied she was in trouble. Stated taking OTC to sleep, pain meds. She would rally for a while, then relapse. My Dad was getting her the meds. Going and picking them up. I saw the shopping list one day and told him he was just helping her avoid the problem. We all begged her to go somewhere and get help.
I rounded up a mental heath place that was going to make a house call, but she wouldn't answer the door. Everyone did everything they could think of. We did look into a committment order, but her mother didn't think it had gone that far.
One day, she just didn't wake up. She was taken to the hospital in a coma and my Dad made the decision to pull the plug after consulting everyone. By this time, her mum was a basket case and was just concerned about getting her next drink. The cause of death was listed as a toxic level of drugs, not a suicide, just a toxic level that had shut her kidneys down. She was a beautiful person, she was only 39.
We fought in our family and did the coulda woulda shoulda and the blame thing.
It left us all feeling like we failed her, yet we really did everything we could think of, each and almost every one of us. We were never the same afterwards. I could not speak to her mother for years. In fact, I did not speak to her and she passed with me still feeling that SHE could have done something. It still haunts me when someone's name is the same or when I hear family members struggling with the same types of issues in their family.
When I hear people say well, you should do this, or you should have done that, or making a diagnosis on line, well, it brings it all back. We did everything we could and there was no shortage of money, people or resources to help her, but she didn't want the meddling in her life and would not even discuss it.
We did fail, but we did everything we could think of, yet the feeling that we failed this wonderful person lingers. And why wouldn't she listen to us, we only wanted the best for her. 
Sometimes we can do nothing to help the people close to us, no matter how much we want to or love them.
I am sorry for being O/T.
But maybe George and Cindy were in the same place, between that rock and a hard place after Caylee was born and before it came to the awful end.     

Kat Gram that was an Awesome Post
But I think your giving the Ant's too much Credit - because I think they actually enjoyed living and leading the life that they created for each other. Jmo -
Still an Awesome Post

I wanted to add to all - that posted in the End of the Last Cage that I recognize that WE have all found " Family Here" at Scared Monkeys and ... We can fall off of Caylee and state things that are really important and needed to be said. Things of our Personal lives are emotionally triggered by this Case, by other Monkeys postings etc ...

I think though for Some Monkeys who cannot express their own personals so openly become painfully afflicted by reading others personal happenings .. Its not expected in the Caylee Cage ..

I feel that if a Monkey/Monkey's wants to Express such personal things that they should go off into another forum and have a group talk and embrace each other. Some people are not strong enough to face things that are of their past and or lives period, and it goes without saying that it can trigger huge emotions ..that otherwise would not have been ... if it were taken out of the room... I am just sharing my thoughts. My deepest respect for those who are willing to share ..but its unexpected to read such things..if your only here for Caylee.. 
I adore you all ... I just had to say my peace too ......... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 19, 2009, 08:43:36 PM »

Ummmm......  So, I have Nancy Grace on the DVR right now.  Is it worth watching or not?  I'm getting the feeling the answer is no? 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: January 19, 2009, 08:45:25 PM »

I am so beyond frustrated with this case !

Me too, Kat. I know it isn't right, but I think that's why I want to see a trial. I just want to see Casey face the evidence. I want to see the whole family face the evidence.

Same here!  Oh gosh I do want them all to face the evidence! 

Justice for Caylee!!   

Yep, Wyks, and LP just said that there's no way Casey's going to crack. I agree, and I would think that might force a trial regardless of JB's advice.

HA! There NG goes again!

CBB I have to wait for the replay at 10pm - I just get so uptight anymore with NG 
She waivers as we all know.. she has good shows and then some that are just UGGGH about Caylee. Sometimes it really bothers me when callers call in .. and she pawn's off the questions to Mike Brooks and he has no answer ( as she claims to be the Queen of Knowledge with Caylee's case) OOO it makes me Mad. Then sometimes I wonder if the callers are Staged too ... I dunno ... what do you think ? or any Monkey what do you think ..are 100 percent of the callers real ? or do they stick in one just for Nancy to gush over because she is already prepared to answer it ( and then fight with one of her guests over it) .................

She drives me up the wall too, but that videotape of Casey, right now, is at the top of my list for sending me off the edge. I agree, Deenie, there's something up with those calls. Funny, when the first one came in tonight, I started to suggest in a post that WE answer the caller and ignore NG!! The first caller asked in a whiney voice, "Nancy? Do you think Casey is starting to crack??" I wanted to throw a brick through the set.  Rolling Eyes

I think Casey should be sentenced to being surgically joined at the hip o NG for life!!

hee-hee. I like that thought!! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

I was reading here this afternoon and I know that we all have had losses on our lives.
I think that is what draws us here. Some off the cuff posts did sound not quite right.
I have done so myself, forgetting about some of the tradgedies in my own family.
We had what I would call a suicide of a cousin. We all saw it coming. Or we saw something bad happening to her. There had been a series of losses for her beginning with her soon to be ex hubby going on a vacation with his soon to be new wife. A divorce and a new beginning. The new beginning turned sour when she over extended herself physically and money wise. She started to go downhill, sleeping alot, ignoring the business. Went on for a couple of years. Denied she was in trouble. Stated taking OTC to sleep, pain meds. She would rally for a while, then relapse. My Dad was getting her the meds. Going and picking them up. I saw the shopping list one day and told him he was just helping her avoid the problem. We all begged her to go somewhere and get help.
I rounded up a mental heath place that was going to make a house call, but she wouldn't answer the door. Everyone did everything they could think of. We did look into a committment order, but her mother didn't think it had gone that far.
One day, she just didn't wake up. She was taken to the hospital in a coma and my Dad made the decision to pull the plug after consulting everyone. By this time, her mum was a basket case and was just concerned about getting her next drink. The cause of death was listed as a toxic level of drugs, not a suicide, just a toxic level that had shut her kidneys down. She was a beautiful person, she was only 39.
It left us all feeling like we failed her, yet we really did everything we could think of, each and almost every one of us. We were never the same afterwards. I could not speak to her mother for years. In fact, I did not speak to her and she passed with me still feeling that SHE could have done something. It still haunts me when someone's name is the same or when I hear family members struggling with the same types of issues in their family.
When I hear people say well, you should do this, or you should have done that, or making a diagnosis on line, well, it brings it all back. We did everything we could and there was no shortage of money, people or resources to help her, but she didn't want the meddling in her life and would not even discuss it.
We did fail, but we did everything we could think of, yet the feeling that we failed this wonderful person lingers. And why wouldn't she listen to us, we only wanted the best for her. 
Sometimes we can do nothing to help the people close to us, no matter how much we want to or love them.
But maybe George and Cindy were in the same place, between that rock and a hard place after Caylee was born and before it came to the awful end.      

ITA. Sorry for your loss KatGram. Very sad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 19, 2009, 08:46:10 PM »

But I think your giving the Ant's too much Credit - because I think they actually enjoyed living and leading the life that they created for each other. Jmo -
Still an Awesome Post

I wanted to add to all - that posted in the End of the Last Cage that I recognize that WE have all found " Family Here" at Scared Monkeys and ... We can fall off of Caylee and state things that are really important and needed to be said. Things of our Personal lives are emotionally triggered by this Case, by other Monkeys postings etc ...

I think though for Some Monkeys who cannot express their own personals so openly become painfully afflicted by reading others personal happenings .. Its not expected in the Caylee Cage ..

I feel that if a Monkey/Monkey's wants to Express such personal things that they should go off into another forum and have a group talk and embrace each other. Some people are not strong enough to face things that are of their past and or lives period, and it goes without saying that it can trigger huge emotions ..that otherwise would not have been ... if it were taken out of the room... I am just sharing my thoughts. My deepest respect for those who are willing to share ..but its unexpected to read such things..if your only here for Caylee.. 

I respectfully disagree Deenie...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #306 on: January 19, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »

I am so beyond frustrated with this case !

Me too, Kat. I know it isn't right, but I think that's why I want to see a trial. I just want to see Casey face the evidence. I want to see the whole family face the evidence.

Same here!  Oh gosh I do want them all to face the evidence! 

Justice for Caylee!!   

Yep, Wyks, and LP just said that there's no way Casey's going to crack. I agree, and I would think that might force a trial regardless of JB's advice.

HA! There NG goes again!

CBB I have to wait for the replay at 10pm - I just get so uptight anymore with NG 
She waivers as we all know.. she has good shows and then some that are just UGGGH about Caylee. Sometimes it really bothers me when callers call in .. and she pawn's off the questions to Mike Brooks and he has no answer ( as she claims to be the Queen of Knowledge with Caylee's case) OOO it makes me Mad. Then sometimes I wonder if the callers are Staged too ... I dunno ... what do you think ? or any Monkey what do you think ..are 100 percent of the callers real ? or do they stick in one just for Nancy to gush over because she is already prepared to answer it ( and then fight with one of her guests over it) .................

Deenie - has anyone told you how cute you are??? 
Thank u .......... I want to tell you awhile back, I missed you last time ... that I am glad your Back .. We were talking about You oh .. a few nights back ..and We all Agreed that Leroy prob like many of us ..had to step away for a bit ( collect ones self) and We all agreed YOU would be back ..so I just wanted you to know ..You were Missed..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: January 19, 2009, 08:47:42 PM »

She drives me up the wall too, but that videotape of Casey, right now, is at the top of my list for sending me off the edge. I agree, Deenie, there's something up with those calls. Funny, when the first one came in tonight, I started to suggest in a post that WE answer the caller and ignore NG!! The first caller asked in a whiney voice, "Nancy? Do you think Casey is starting to crack??" I wanted to throw a brick through the set.  Rolling Eyes

I think Casey should be sentenced to being surgically joined at the hip o NG for life!!
hee-hee. I like that thought!! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #308 on: January 19, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

Hey everyone, am moving this week into my own apt, and was packing all afternoon.  And WOW!!  Just staggering in from catching up on the last thread.. 

Monken, Perri, and NoRose CG, I read what you wrote to me, thank you so much. 

My heart goes out to all our monkey family who have lost loved ones thru any means, and to those struggling in life.  Janetruth, if you are reading here, am hoping you come back in and post.  And to those who have perhaps pulled back from posting, please come back too, we need you in here as well.     

I think we could all use a big group monkey hug:

I agree a group hug is needed. I couldn't post very much today because I was at work. I just want the monkeys that have been through this horrible pain, I pray for you and hope you find peace. I couldn't say anything to Fuzzball about her post, but supposedly she responded in a way that made others feel better. I did not feel better about her explanation. But that is my opinion. I think what she posted was hurtful and unnecessary. JMO JSM Hugs

Aww!  I feel the love!  Growing up we used to have 5 of us in my hose.  We would all get in a group hug and call it a "fivesies"  then we would just hug tight and send kisses all around until we all got sick of my dads hairy beard!  It was great!  Funny things you remember as a kid. 
I think it is time for a "___how many monkeys?__sies"
That's sweet you all got a hug at once. My sister and I couldn't stand to even touch each other. Luckily it has changed she has mellowed in her old age (41).  No really, my sister was evil to me growing up and she is now trying to make amends.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: January 19, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »

I hear you, KatGram.  This struggling is what happens most often in situations like this, loved ones questioning themselves and each other.  Just as G&C could be doing, out of the range of the cameras and microphones.  It's important for everyone in this situation to tell themselves what you just said, "Sometimes we can do nothing to help the people close to us, no matter how much we want to or love them."  Sometimes there is nothing that can be done or said, by anyone.  And the helpless feeling we are left with as a result is part of the struggling that goes on.  It's said that time heals all wounds, but I dunno.  Some things take a great deal more time in doing that.  My heart goes out to you, to others going thru this stuggle.  I can relate and do know how very awful it feels. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 19, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

ok, i will keep posting 'cause i feel soooo alone in here right now. (watching JVM too) does anyone else feel like, IF the A's would have come out in the beginnig & say, something like. we don't know what happened to our granddaughter, BUT "we will stand by our daughter" or something like that, we (the public) would have some sympanthy or more sympathy for the grandparent's i just think at least that way, at least they did something honest. sorry if this doesn't make sense, but do you know what i mean. i think, i would at least had a LITTLE respect for them. even though i think they should have done something a long time ago & KC may still be alive. i, & this is probably wrong, but i blame the grandparents just as much as KC!!!!!  jmo.

wendi

don't feel alone....some of us were having dinner.  I understand what you are saying.....perhaps...but, they came out fighting so quickly and were so nasty from the get go.... I have at times felt some sympathy for them....early on...but the more I saw and heard and read the less sympathy I was able to muster up for them.  I did feel sympathy for cin-cin in the beginning of the last video release....fortunately it left me quickly.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 19, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #312 on: January 19, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »

Still an Awesome Post

I respectfully disagree Deenie...
I have no issues with anyone sharing at all - but if its personal and about personal life outside of Caylee that is about suicide and such (within your family and family members) ... It should be taken to another room
It triggers emotions out of some people that can really mess them up to read these things - if they are not themselves strong enough to actually handle What was Triggered. Does that make sense?

thats my only point 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 19, 2009, 08:51:01 PM »

Uh oh, Im invisible again... must have something to do with flying....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: January 19, 2009, 08:51:05 PM »

NG didn't make it to 20 secnds without saying.................

As many of you know, (whether you wanted to or not, lol) I have an ever-growing list of people who I want to punch in the face. (even though I am not a violent person - honest!)  Nancy has moved up higher and higher on that list, mostly due to her rudeness to guests and the condescending cutoffs of everyone on the show, including her own producer. 

The endless BOMBSHELL claims have bumped her up on the list even further in recent days.  When it's one of the first words out of her mouth, I think it warrants a one-two punch, not just a right hook. 

Earth to Nancy!!  I have yet to hear ONE SINGLE BOMBSHELL on your show!  By the time your show airs, we've all known it for hours, at least - often, we've known it for days.   

In honor of sharing your thoughts on NG, I dumbed down the explosion. I'll work on it just making a little spit for you Flossy.

CBB doesn't want to be on the cow's list.   

There's a list?         

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 19, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »

That's sweet you all got a hug at once. My sister and I couldn't stand to even touch each other. Luckily it has changed she has mellowed in her old age (41).  No really, my sister was evil to me growing up and she is now trying to make amends.
[/quote]

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 19, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »

Thank u .......... I want to tell you awhile back, I missed you last time ... that I am glad your Back .. We were talking about You oh .. a few nights back ..and We all Agreed that Leroy prob like many of us ..had to step away for a bit ( collect ones self) and We all agreed YOU would be back ..so I just wanted you to know ..You were Missed..

Thank you Deenie!  I think alot of monkeys here value every monkeys opinions and look for "comfort" here. that is the ONLY reason why I disagree with your previous post.  But I also know what you are saying! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #317 on: January 19, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »

On NG, we will get to see the search warrant for the Anthony's house, everything taken out of house. Body of the warrant will give reason/info why or what they were looking for in house to match items at the scene.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #318 on: January 19, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »

I'm loving CBB's BOMBSHELL

Me too !   

MEEEEEeeeeeeee toooooo!! This is the extent of my talent >>>
bom

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: January 19, 2009, 08:54:46 PM »

Aww!  I feel the love!  Growing up we used to have 5 of us in my hose.  We would all get in a group hug and call it a "fivesies"  then we would just hug tight and send kisses all around until we all got sick of my dads hairy beard!  It was great!  Funny things you remember as a kid. 
I think it is time for a "___how many monkeys?__sies"

monkey hugsalotsies?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.