April 28, 2024, 12:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339547 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 19, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »

Kat Gram that was an Awesome Post
But I think your giving the Ant's too much Credit - because I think they actually enjoyed living and leading the life that they created for each other. Jmo -
Still an Awesome Post

I wanted to add to all - that posted in the End of the Last Cage that I recognize that WE have all found " Family Here" at Scared Monkeys and ... We can fall off of Caylee and state things that are really important and needed to be said. Things of our Personal lives are emotionally triggered by this Case, by other Monkeys postings etc ...

I think though for Some Monkeys who cannot express their own personals so openly become painfully afflicted by reading others personal happenings .. Its not expected in the Caylee Cage ..

I feel that if a Monkey/Monkey's wants to Express such personal things that they should go off into another forum and have a group talk and embrace each other. Some people are not strong enough to face things that are of their past and or lives period, and it goes without saying that it can trigger huge emotions ..that otherwise would not have been ... if it were taken out of the room... I am just sharing my thoughts. My deepest respect for those who are willing to share ..but its unexpected to read such things..if your only here for Caylee.. 
I adore you all ... I just had to say my peace too ......... 

I respectfully disagree Deenie...
I have no issues with anyone sharing at all - but if its personal and about personal life outside of Caylee that is about suicide and such (within your family and family members) ... It should be taken to another room
It triggers emotions out of some people that can really mess them up to read these things - if they are not themselves strong enough to actually handle What was Triggered. Does that make sense?

thats my only point 

Oh I know exactly what you are saying.  It hurts and it hurts bad.  Caylee is what we are here for originally and then.....well then feelings get hurt unintentionally with issues like that. 

I'm with you sweetie!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 19, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »

I dislike the ANT family just as much as anyone here, but the time to get help for Casey would have been before she was 18, when they had some legal control. After that, they should have made a move ( lock her out, whatever )  to protect Caylee. 
I am sorry for the rant, been saving it up. I do feel like yelling at them still sometimes, but none of them are here any more. I just try to not be a know it all when it comes to what other ppl at my work / around here in real life or whatever should do in their own families. I just have to remember what we went through and what it did to us. 
Sometimes, there is no right thing that can be done.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: January 19, 2009, 08:55:43 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.

Well that is interesting, maybe we will hear more about that.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #323 on: January 19, 2009, 08:56:38 PM »

Aww!  I feel the love!  Growing up we used to have 5 of us in my hose.  We would all get in a group hug and call it a "fivesies"  then we would just hug tight and send kisses all around until we all got sick of my dads hairy beard!  It was great!  Funny things you remember as a kid. 
I think it is time for a "___how many monkeys?__sies"

monkey hugsalotsies?   

I love that!  It ounds so monkey-care-bearish!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 19, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »

I'm loving CBB's BOMBSHELL

Me too !   

MEEEEEeeeeeeee toooooo!! This is the extent of my talent >>>
bom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #325 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »

i bet KC is just eating it up when JVM says trial of the century! also, it really makes me mad how much money this has cost TES and i hope we find out for sure where the money for KC's defense is coming from! last, could someone please tell whoever we need the docdump asap since i have packers coming Thurs. & i should probably be paying some attention to them!

wendi

I bet so too Wendi!  And it burns me up thinking how this has brought her so much more attention, which she seems to love more than life itself.  Quite literally in fact.   

What is really shocking Casey smiling why her mom is crying, devistated and she must of notice all the weight her mom lost.. Casey smiling like I really hurt you this time how does it feel not realizing Caylee was her child not Cindy's.. Caylee ment nothing to Casey she did love her but used her as a pawn for control and  getting her way...Sick.. 
Yes when Cindy was crying I thought of when I have made my mom sad. (which was a lot), but if she cries I break down. I hate to say it but growing up we would make fun of her for crying. She cries at the drop of a hat. She would cry watching Miss America pagents back in the day. We thought it was funny then, but now I realize my Mom could've had it much better if she hadn't gotten pregnant at 16, had me at 17 and my sister 11 months later.

But unlike KC, my Mom and my Daddy have been there for all of us. That's what parents do. Sorry I am rambling, I just thank God that my mom and dad weren't selfish like KC Anthony.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »

O/T (surprise surprise I know..haha)  The new Chapstick True Shimmer is not good!

ROTFLMAO

Try Aveeno or Burt's Bees

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2009, 08:58:22 PM »

Kat Gram that was an Awesome Post
But I think your giving the Ant's too much Credit - because I think they actually enjoyed living and leading the life that they created for each other. Jmo -
Still an Awesome Post

I wanted to add to all - that posted in the End of the Last Cage that I recognize that WE have all found " Family Here" at Scared Monkeys and ... We can fall off of Caylee and state things that are really important and needed to be said. Things of our Personal lives are emotionally triggered by this Case, by other Monkeys postings etc ...

I think though for Some Monkeys who cannot express their own personals so openly become painfully afflicted by reading others personal happenings .. Its not expected in the Caylee Cage ..

I feel that if a Monkey/Monkey's wants to Express such personal things that they should go off into another forum and have a group talk and embrace each other. Some people are not strong enough to face things that are of their past and or lives period, and it goes without saying that it can trigger huge emotions ..that otherwise would not have been ... if it were taken out of the room... I am just sharing my thoughts. My deepest respect for those who are willing to share ..but its unexpected to read such things..if your only here for Caylee.. 
I adore you all ... I just had to say my peace too ......... 

I respectfully disagree Deenie...
I have no issues with anyone sharing at all - but if its personal and about personal life outside of Caylee that is about suicide and such (within your family and family members) ... It should be taken to another room
It triggers emotions out of some people that can really mess them up to read these things - if they are not themselves strong enough to actually handle What was Triggered. Does that make sense?

thats my only point 

It makes total sense to me, and I agree.  Thank you for posting that.  Then it gets even more difficult when some get slammed for posting their feelings or viewpoints on their own life and experiences, not meaning to hurt anyone else.  Everyone has been through stuff - some a lot more than others.  Some feel comfortable sharing, some don't.  So I agree that moving it to another area would be best.

I love how all the monkeys care about each other.....
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »

Well, since she's showing the search warrant....  I guess I will go watch!  Also I need to do some dreaded laundry.  Blech.  My real life is interfereing with my "second life"   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

O/T (surprise surprise I know..haha)  The new Chapstick True Shimmer is not good!

ROTFLMAO

Try Aveeno or Burt's Bees

Right!  I was hoping it would make my lips look fancy - nope!  Oh well!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #330 on: January 19, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
Ident-A-Kid Services of America
 - children's identification products & services
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

Telephone: +1 (727) 577-4646
Websites > Business > Franchises
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/websites/business/franchise/ident-a-kid/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #331 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:24 PM »

Thank u .......... I want to tell you awhile back, I missed you last time ... that I am glad your Back .. We were talking about You oh .. a few nights back ..and We all Agreed that Leroy prob like many of us ..had to step away for a bit ( collect ones self) and We all agreed YOU would be back ..so I just wanted you to know ..You were Missed..

Thank you Deenie!  I think alot of monkeys here value every monkeys opinions and look for "comfort" here. that is the ONLY reason why I disagree with your previous post.  But I also know what you are saying! 
Thank you Leroy .. there are many rooms in SM that are Wide Open for People to discuss such things, and you can ask CBB or Klaas .. they are available and once you get a thread going .. It will remain active ..just so you know k ... Peace Smile  We have many cages here .. and You will find many Monkeys who want to talk, help, support and be compassionate and even be right along with you. So I was not dissin you or anyone at all ..by my post above .. not at all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »

I dislike the ANT family just as much as anyone here, but the time to get help for Casey would have been before she was 18, when they had some legal control. After that, they should have made a move ( lock her out, whatever )  to protect Caylee. 
I am sorry for the rant, been saving it up. I do feel like yelling at them still sometimes, but none of them are here any more. I just try to not be a know it all when it comes to what other ppl at my work / around here in real life or whatever should do in their own families. I just have to remember what we went through and what it did to us. 
That is really true, sometimes there is no right thing that can be done. And it is very hard to not obsess and drive yourself crazy wondering if I only would have done this differently, it slowly kills you.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #333 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »

http://www.franchisesolutions.com/franchise/IDentAKid.cfm
Join the Leading Recognized Brand In Child Identification and Help Save the Lives of Children in Your Community with a Rewarding, Affordable Business

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »

i bet KC is just eating it up when JVM says trial of the century! also, it really makes me mad how much money this has cost TES and i hope we find out for sure where the money for KC's defense is coming from! last, could someone please tell whoever we need the docdump asap since i have packers coming Thurs. & i should probably be paying some attention to them!

wendi

I bet so too Wendi!  And it burns me up thinking how this has brought her so much more attention, which she seems to love more than life itself.  Quite literally in fact.   

What is really shocking Casey smiling why her mom is crying, devistated and she must of notice all the weight her mom lost.. Casey smiling like I really hurt you this time how does it feel not realizing Caylee was her child not Cindy's.. Caylee ment nothing to Casey she did love her but used her as a pawn for control and  getting her way...Sick.. 
Yes when Cindy was crying I thought of when I have made my mom sad. (which was a lot), but if she cries I break down. I hate to say it but growing up we would make fun of her for crying. She cries at the drop of a hat. She would cry watching Miss America pagents back in the day. We thought it was funny then, but now I realize my Mom could've had it much better if she hadn't gotten pregnant at 16, had me at 17 and my sister 11 months later.

But unlike KC, my Mom and my Daddy have been there for all of us. That's what parents do. Sorry I am rambling, I just thank God that my mom and dad weren't selfish like KC Anthony.

JSM - are you ok?  I'm worried about you...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:48 PM »

I like those sea shells CBB, but I do not like the Ocean.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: January 19, 2009, 09:01:15 PM »

My husband and I sought custody of his 2 children.  After a very long emotionally and financially drawn out battle, we finally prevailed!  Florida and in most states - want bio moms and children to remain united.  IMO, from our experience, the Anthony's had very little chance of getting custody.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #337 on: January 19, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »

JSM - you still here?  I know your heart is hurting today so I am worried....
I'm here Leroy. How you doing? Thanks for thinking of me. I am slow posting, Miller lite tonight. I got a headache from the end of the last thread. Made me sad for my monkey friends.

You behaving yourself? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 19, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »

i probably shouldn't write this & will have to think before i click post. i really feel like KC did have a choice in what kind of person she was. maybe she does have a personality issue or whatever, BUT unless you are mentally ill (& i don't think she is) you know right from wrong, also there is such a thing a compassion. my family is so much like the A's, not completely, but alot. my mom thrives on attention. i promise you that,  for instance, if i were to fall & break an arm or leg ect, right now, all i would hear is how that would affect her. she would say "do you know how i felt when you were in the hosp.? do you know how i felt when i got the phone call? do you know what it is like to have a daughter with/have this! she is always the victim. so much so, anytime i am sick, i always think "how will this affect my mother?" i hate to say my mother, but only refer to her as mom when she around. i was married for a short time in college, dated him for 6 years. i think i was more in love with his mother. she was very kind & thought of me as her own daughter. my mom insisted i have a huge wedding. (yes, i went along with it, i was 21) she wanted to impress her friends. anyway it was pure hell. i literally begged to run away & get married. anyway, i was married, a year (he was very abusive, controlling & yes he was all along, but got worse-i wanted out of my house also) & filed for divorce. to this day she still throws that it my face. i have been married over 9 years to my second husband & she still brings it up. "i wasted her money, embarrassed her, wouldn't try to work it out) that was 16 years ago. she even brings my wedding pics to show my husband & to "prove it"

my dad, (they are divorced now) he was very beat down. not taking up for George in any way, but if he defended me in any way, she would throw things, scream at him, then if that didn't work cry. that always worked. no child ever wants to see your mom cry. he tried his best to take up for me, but he sure did pay.

my sister is a lot like my mom. very cold & controlling. i think that's why i have never raised my voice to my niece. i tell her everyday how perfect & special she is. my sister is totally different as a mother but does put alot of pressure on my niece not to fail at anything. the only reason i am writing any of this is because i think i could have turned out completely different. i cannot stand to see anyone's feelings hurt or to be sad. maybe that is the reason i am so involved in this case. KC could've chosen to be a different KIND of person. i believe my mom must have been really hurt or ignored growing up. maybe not, but i choose to believe that she really does want to be different but can't or maybe that's my "sucker" part. since my mom says i am the biggest "sucker" (as in easy to fool) in the world, i want to rescue everyone. anyway, hope i don't get the big red button, but i just wanted to say, i feel like KC had choices & she chose to choose herself over evryone & everything. sorry everyone, will probably go do some packing or something now cause i don't want anyone to think i am a sad or pitiful person. i just see alot of my family in this one.

wendi
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 19, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »

Thank u .......... I want to tell you awhile back, I missed you last time ... that I am glad your Back .. We were talking about You oh .. a few nights back ..and We all Agreed that Leroy prob like many of us ..had to step away for a bit ( collect ones self) and We all agreed YOU would be back ..so I just wanted you to know ..You were Missed..

Thank you Deenie!  I think alot of monkeys here value every monkeys opinions and look for "comfort" here. that is the ONLY reason why I disagree with your previous post.  But I also know what you are saying! 
Thank you Leroy .. there are many rooms in SM that are Wide Open for People to discuss such things, and you can ask CBB or Klaas .. they are available and once you get a thread going .. It will remain active ..just so you know k ... Peace Smile  We have many cages here .. and You will find many Monkeys who want to talk, help, support and be compassionate and even be right along with you. So I was not dissin you or anyone at all ..by my post above .. not at all.

And you will be the first one there...I adore you...some things I cant handle....you seem to say the right thing at the right moment! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.