April 27, 2024, 11:07:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339537 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »

I dislike the ANT family just as much as anyone here, but the time to get help for Casey would have been before she was 18, when they had some legal control. After that, they should have made a move ( lock her out, whatever )  to protect Caylee. 
I am sorry for the rant, been saving it up. I do feel like yelling at them still sometimes, but none of them are here any more. I just try to not be a know it all when it comes to what other ppl at my work / around here in real life or whatever should do in their own families. I just have to remember what we went through and what it did to us. 
Sometimes, there is no right thing that can be done.
  Yeah, MyTime is here - let the party began .........

My husband and I sought custody of his 2 children.  After a very long emotionally and financially drawn out battle, we finally prevailed!  Florida and in most states - want bio moms and children to remain united.  IMO, from our experience, the Anthony's had very little chance of getting custody.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #341 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
Ident-A-Kid Services of America
 - children's identification products & services
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

Telephone: +1 (727) 577-4646
Websites > Business > Franchises
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/websites/business/franchise/ident-a-kid/

Hmmm.  Interesting.  One question?  How would a indent-a-kid have helped the Anthony's find Caylee when she actually was never "missing".  She just was killed by her mom.  Hmmmm.  I have to think about this one.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #342 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:17 PM »

Garden Gnome----I just wanted you to know that when you are posting I really love it.   Your sig line is a song that helped me get thru the shocking loss of my dad almost 6 years ago.  It used to come on the radio at the strangest times, it made me think that he was really just a whisp away from my cheek.  I wanna cry everytime I see it or hear it.

I love this song, too.  Sometimes I think they are close by, just out of sight but with us just the same. 

I know they are and have learned to "watch" for the signs he is visiting.  Seems like he shows up just at the right time.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

Kat Gram that was an Awesome Post
But I think your giving the Ant's too much Credit - because I think they actually enjoyed living and leading the life that they created for each other. Jmo -
Still an Awesome Post

I wanted to add to all - that posted in the End of the Last Cage that I recognize that WE have all found " Family Here" at Scared Monkeys and ... We can fall off of Caylee and state things that are really important and needed to be said. Things of our Personal lives are emotionally triggered by this Case, by other Monkeys postings etc ...

I think though for Some Monkeys who cannot express their own personals so openly become painfully afflicted by reading others personal happenings .. Its not expected in the Caylee Cage ..

I feel that if a Monkey/Monkey's wants to Express such personal things that they should go off into another forum and have a group talk and embrace each other. Some people are not strong enough to face things that are of their past and or lives period, and it goes without saying that it can trigger huge emotions ..that otherwise would not have been ... if it were taken out of the room... I am just sharing my thoughts. My deepest respect for those who are willing to share ..but its unexpected to read such things..if your only here for Caylee.. 
I adore you all ... I just had to say my peace too ......... 

I respectfully disagree Deenie...
I have no issues with anyone sharing at all - but if its personal and about personal life outside of Caylee that is about suicide and such (within your family and family members) ... It should be taken to another room
It triggers emotions out of some people that can really mess them up to read these things - if they are not themselves strong enough to actually handle What was Triggered. Does that make sense?

thats my only point 

Oh I know exactly what you are saying.  It hurts and it hurts bad.  Caylee is what we are here for originally and then.....well then feelings get hurt unintentionally with issues like that. 

I'm with you sweetie!
Gotcha .. Its all Monkey Good

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #344 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:54 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/websites/business/franchise/ident-a-kid/
If this is what Cindy is doing, it bothers me.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »

I wonder if its something like Kid Finder's Safety in a Flash?   http://www.safetyinaflash.com/
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:18 PM »

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

Hmmm.  Interesting.  One question?  How would a indent-a-kid have helped the Anthony's find Caylee when she actually was never "missing".  She just was killed by her mom.  Hmmmm.  I have to think about this one.
I agree with You
Sounds like another Profiteer in the Making .. using Caylee as their Poster Child ..
this is going to get Ugly ...Uglier and Uglier till the Trial and then when the Trial is Over again another Camp of Idiots are going to be rolling and patrolling trying to make their Bucks off of Caylee... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »

Uh oh, Im invisible again... must have something to do with flying....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

Well you are good. That sounds like what she said.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

i probably shouldn't write this & will have to think before i click post. i really feel like KC did have a choice in what kind of person she was. maybe she does have a personality issue or whatever, BUT unless you are mentally ill (& i don't think she is) you know right from wrong, also there is such a thing a compassion. my family is so much like the A's, not completely, but alot. my mom thrives on attention. i promise you that,  for instance, if i were to fall & break an arm or leg ect, right now, all i would hear is how that would affect her. she would say "do you know how i felt when you were in the hosp.? do you know how i felt when i got the phone call? do you know what it is like to have a daughter with/have this! she is always the victim. so much so, anytime i am sick, i always think "how will this affect my mother?" i hate to say my mother, but only refer to her as mom when she around. i was married for a short time in college, dated him for 6 years. i think i was more in love with his mother. she was very kind & thought of me as her own daughter. my mom insisted i have a huge wedding. (yes, i went along with it, i was 21) she wanted to impress her friends. anyway it was pure hell. i literally begged to run away & get married. anyway, i was married, a year (he was very abusive, controlling & yes he was all along, but got worse-i wanted out of my house also) & filed for divorce. to this day she still throws that it my face. i have been married over 9 years to my second husband & she still brings it up. "i wasted her money, embarrassed her, wouldn't try to work it out) that was 16 years ago. she even brings my wedding pics to show my husband & to "prove it"

my dad, (they are divorced now) he was very beat down. not taking up for George in any way, but if he defended me in any way, she would throw things, scream at him, then if that didn't work cry. that always worked. no child ever wants to see your mom cry. he tried his best to take up for me, but he sure did pay.

my sister is a lot like my mom. very cold & controlling. i think that's why i have never raised my voice to my niece. i tell her everyday how perfect & special she is. my sister is totally different as a mother but does put alot of pressure on my niece not to fail at anything. the only reason i am writing any of this is because i think i could have turned out completely different. i cannot stand to see anyone's feelings hurt or to be sad. maybe that is the reason i am so involved in this case. KC could've chosen to be a different KIND of person. i believe my mom must have been really hurt or ignored growing up. maybe not, but i choose to believe that she really does want to be different but can't or maybe that's my "sucker" part. since my mom says i am the biggest "sucker" (as in easy to fool) in the world, i want to rescue everyone. anyway, hope i don't get the big red button, but i just wanted to say, i feel like KC had choices & she chose to choose herself over evryone & everything. sorry everyone, will probably go do some packing or something now cause i don't want anyone to think i am a sad or pitiful person. i just see alot of my family in this one.

wendi

Wendi - I wont go into details but I hear you!  You are going down the "different" road and that is hard to do.  Love in your heart gets you miracles!  I promise!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »

I am sooo happy to hear this. I've had my suspicions for some time, now, that Baez is attempting to pervert the course of justice for the sake of his own ego and pocketbook. In my view, this case is attracting vultures. i.e., Henry Lee, etc.
Amen to that!

Yep! I think the entire "dream team" may be in for a rude awakening this time around because I think two things the public have grown sick of are converging as this trial approaches: the killing of children and show trials. I think the American people are absolutely fed up.

I believe we will see a few of them quit this case. I don't see them continuing with all that has gone on.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

I was reading here this afternoon and I know that we all have had losses on our lives.
I think that is what draws us here. Some off the cuff posts did sound not quite right.
I have done so myself, forgetting about some of the tradgedies in my own family.
We had what I would call a suicide of a cousin. We all saw it coming. Or we saw something bad happening to her. There had been a series of losses for her beginning with her soon to be ex hubby going on a vacation with his soon to be new wife. A divorce and a new beginning. The new beginning turned sour when she over extended herself physically and money wise. She started to go downhill, sleeping alot, ignoring the business. Went on for a couple of years. Denied she was in trouble. Stated taking OTC to sleep, pain meds. She would rally for a while, then relapse. My Dad was getting her the meds. Going and picking them up. I saw the shopping list one day and told him he was just helping her avoid the problem. We all begged her to go somewhere and get help.
I rounded up a mental heath place that was going to make a house call, but she wouldn't answer the door. Everyone did everything they could think of. We did look into a committment order, but her mother didn't think it had gone that far.
One day, she just didn't wake up. She was taken to the hospital in a coma and my Dad made the decision to pull the plug after consulting everyone. By this time, her mum was a basket case and was just concerned about getting her next drink. The cause of death was listed as a toxic level of drugs, not a suicide, just a toxic level that had shut her kidneys down. She was a beautiful person, she was only 39.
We fought in our family and did the coulda woulda shoulda and the blame thing.
It left us all feeling like we failed her, yet we really did everything we could think of, each and almost every one of us. We were never the same afterwards. I could not speak to her mother for years. In fact, I did not speak to her and she passed with me still feeling that SHE could have done something. It still haunts me when someone's name is the same or when I hear family members struggling with the same types of issues in their family.
When I hear people say well, you should do this, or you should have done that, or making a diagnosis on line, well, it brings it all back. We did everything we could and there was no shortage of money, people or resources to help her, but she didn't want the meddling in her life and would not even discuss it.
We did fail, but we did everything we could think of, yet the feeling that we failed this wonderful person lingers. And why wouldn't she listen to us, we only wanted the best for her. 
Sometimes we can do nothing to help the people close to us, no matter how much we want to or love them.
I am sorry for being O/T.
But maybe George and Cindy were in the same place, between that rock and a hard place after Caylee was born and before it came to the awful end.     

Kat - unfortunatly I relate.

Many, many suicides go uncounted because it often isn't listed as COD, especially with no note.  It will go down as accidental overdose.  Suicide also negates a lot of insurance policies leaving families up the creek with funeral expenses. 

I am sorry that you had this happen, it can really tear a family apart.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2009, 09:08:22 PM »

Garden Gnome----I just wanted you to know that when you are posting I really love it.   Your sig line is a song that helped me get thru the shocking loss of my dad almost 6 years ago.  It used to come on the radio at the strangest times, it made me think that he was really just a whisp away from my cheek.  I wanna cry everytime I see it or hear it.

I feel the same way with my beloved grandpa and a song that plays from time to time.  I do believe it's their way of reaching out to us and bringing us some measure of comfort. 

I totally agree.  I actually have two songs that play at the most opportune times.  ANd they are not new songs anymore and I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore.  MOstly just when in the car. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

I was reading here this afternoon and I know that we all have had losses on our lives.

We did fail, but we did everything we could think of,

You only fail when you fail to try. You did not fail. Sometimes, God has other plans for us. And, sometimes, people are just gonna do what they want, not what we want. I hope you're not still beating yourself up about it. OMG, I'm not trying to get religiouso about all this, but I find if I just let God worry about it, it helps a lot.

Remember: you tried. You DID NOT fail.
(oh, and my coping mechanism is that certain names are not allowed to be spoken, and this (today) is the first time I've spoken about this in 10+ years...but I'm chalking that up to post-concussive syndrome!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2009, 09:12:13 PM »

Maybe something like>>
Ident-A-Kid
2810 Scherer Drive
Suite 100
St. Petersburg
Florida 33716

Well you are good. That sounds like what she said.

IIRC there was something like that on Kid Finder's network web site. I didn't screen print it, but maybe someone else did.  It was some kind of ID like that and you know about the criminal records of those people, so it would not surprise me in the least to read this.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2009, 09:12:58 PM »

I do not think they are making the hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for the defense with this product.  If they are, heck, I need to do this job too! 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: January 19, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

O/T (surprise surprise I know..haha)  The new Chapstick True Shimmer is not good!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: January 19, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

I feel the same way with my beloved grandpa and a song that plays from time to time.  I do believe it's their way of reaching out to us and bringing us some measure of comfort. 

I totally agree.  I actually have two songs that play at the most opportune times.  ANd they are not new songs anymore and I hardly ever listen to the radio anymore.  MOstly just when in the car. 

Love is NEVER lost....Memories are what hurt the most but they can never be gone...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »

I found Casey quite arrogant in the latest released tapes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.