April 27, 2024, 07:25:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339523 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: January 19, 2009, 09:15:10 PM »

" from CBB"To your question, GG. I own a Rural Health Clinic that offers Medical Services primarily, but when I opened it, I brought the Psych Nurse Practitioner, and therapist with me that were on staff at the Community Mental Health Center where we all worked. The Psychiatrist came as well, but isn't here everyday. We happened to luck out today.

(BTW...... she's followed the case in the news, and has this big theory about why Casey killed Caylee. She would fit right in here and believes Casey should not ever be in society again, and that she'll actually do quite well in jail.)

Hi CBB, Can you share the Psychiatrist's theory with us?  Thank you.

You'd have to know her............she can really spin a yarn, but in a nutshell, she's summed Cindy up as passive agressive and Casey as historically borderline with recent movement into anti-social, and high level IQ. She said it's pretty common to see movement along the continuim after childbirth. Antisocial behavior has no real emotion (but can fake it very convincingly), and borderlines are all emotion, all the time. Anyway, she thinks Casey and Cindy were a toxic mix and can site a gazillion examples of how she figures Cindy pushed Casey's buttons, and vice versus. However, Cindy was in control because it was her house, her money, her food, and when Caylee came along, she claimed her too (according to Casey's perception, and my doc thinks Cindy probably pushed the buttons as well.) She thinks Casey had fantasized about killing Caylee for some time because Casey saw Caylee as making her life more miserable than ever and also saw her as an avenue that Cindy used to gain more control over her. Casey felt "entitled" to whatever she wanted (typical sociopath) and that heightened the conflict with anyone excercising control over her. Doc doesn't think Casey felt love for Caylee ever. She thinks that a prospect of a guy on the scene added to the fantasy of independence from Cindy and Caylee, and when that came along, she acted on her fantasy for purely selfish reasons and also to hit back at Cindy. The partying, etc. is just evidence that she had accomplished what she wanted. Oh, the doc can talk forever and include lots of details, but that's it in a nutshell.

She wants Casey to go to jail forever, and feels that Casey will adjust there and find other inmates to set up similar dynamics to what she had at home, and ultimately adjust far better than a lot of other inmates. Society does not need Casey Anthony in it!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 09:21:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »

O/T (surprise surprise I know..haha)  The new Chapstick True Shimmer is not good!

Shhh...dont tell Casey...I'll send her some to freshen up her horseteeth...!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: January 19, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »

Would someone  please tell us what's going on on NG? What about the search warrants? What were they looking for?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2009, 09:16:56 PM »

" from CBB"To your question, GG. I own a Rural Health Clinic that offers Medical Services primarily, but when I opened it, I brought the Psych Nurse Practitioner, and therapist with me that were on staff at the Community Mental Health Center where we all worked. The Psychiatrist came as well, but isn't here everyday. We happened to luck out today.

(BTW...... she's followed the case in the news, and has this big theory about why Casey killed Caylee. She would fit right in here and believes Casey should not ever be in society again, and that she'll actually do quite well in jail.)

You'd have to know her............she can really spin a yarn, but in a nutshell, she's summed Cindy up as passive agressive and Casey as historically borderline with recent movement into anti-social, and high level IQ. She said it's pretty common to see movement along the continuim after childbirth. Antisocial behavior has no real emotion (but can fake it very convincingly), and borderlines are all emotion, all the time. Anyway, she thinks Casey and Cindy were a toxic mix and can site a gazillion examples of how she figures Cindy pushed Casey's buttons, and vice versus. However, Cindy was in control because it was her house, her money, her food, and when Caylee came along, she claimed her too (according to Casey's perception, and my doc thinks Cindy probably pushed the buttons as well.) She thinks Casey had fantasized about killing Caylee for some time because Casey saw Caylee as making her life more miserable than ever and also saw her as an avenue that Cindy used to gain more control over her. Casey felt "entitled" to whatever she wanted (typical sociopath) and that heightened the conflict with anyone excercising control over her. Doc doesn't think Casey felt love for Caylee ever. She thinks that a prospect of a guy on the scene added to the fantasy of independence from Cindy and Caylee, and when that came along, she acted on her fantasy for purely selfish reasons and also to hit back at Cindy. The partying, etc. is just evidence that she had accomplished what she wanted. Oh, the doc can talk forever and include lots of details, but that's it in a nutshell.

She wants Casey to go to jail forever, and feels that Casey will adjust there and find other inmates to set up similar dynamics to what she had at home, and ultimately adjust far better than a lot of other inmates. Society does not need Casey Anthony in it!

Definetly post of the year   
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 09:21:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: January 19, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

I dislike the ANT family just as much as anyone here, but the time to get help for Casey would have been before she was 18, when they had some legal control. After that, they should have made a move ( lock her out, whatever )  to protect Caylee. 
I am sorry for the rant, been saving it up. I do feel like yelling at them still sometimes, but none of them are here any more. I just try to not be a know it all when it comes to what other ppl at my work / around here in real life or whatever should do in their own families. I just have to remember what we went through and what it did to us. 
Sometimes, there is no right thing that can be done.

My husband and I sought custody of his 2 children.  After a very long emotionally and financially drawn out battle, we finally prevailed!  Florida and in most states - want bio moms and children to remain united.  IMO, from our experience, the Anthony's had very little chance of getting custody.

I don't think they would have been granted custody either. But if they had just locked Casey out of the house and made Casey do something legally ( and she didn't even have gas money ), they could have protected the baby and made Casey smarten up or go away until she did smarten up. They locked up the shed and the damn gas cans. Frankly, I would have forced the issue and packed Casey's bags, stuck my fingers in my ears and gone la la la la and done the right thing for the baby. I know I would have done that. 
Anyway, tomorrow a doc dump.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #365 on: January 19, 2009, 09:17:34 PM »

Thanks CBB!  That is pretty much how I see it, too!  Your doc is "spot on" in my opinion!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #366 on: January 19, 2009, 09:18:19 PM »

Why have they not removed this from the margin on the left??

MISSING FROM ORLANDO
Have You Seen Me!
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: January 19, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »

Would someone  please tell us what's going on on NG? What about the search warrants? What were they looking for?

Sunny, you look really hot in that cowboy hat!   

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: January 19, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »

Why have they not removed this from the margin on the left??

MISSING FROM ORLANDO
Have You Seen Me!
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

Possibly cuz the Milsteads ran away?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 19, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

Oh i know, i'm a sucker for men in cowboy hats!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #370 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »

We don't know for sure yet. Info will be released this week.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:26 PM »

You'd have to know her............she can really spin a yarn, but in a nutshell, she's summed Cindy up as passive agressive and Caylee as historically borderline with recent movement into anti-social, and high level IQ. She said it's pretty common to see movement along the continuim after childbirth. Antisocial behavior has no real emotion (but can fake it very convincingly), and borderlines are all emotion, all the time. Anyway, she thinks Casey and Cindy were a toxic mix and can site a gazillion examples of how she figures Cindy pushed Casey's buttons, and vice versus. However, Cindy was in control because it was her house, her money, her food, and when Caylee came along, she claimed her too (according to Casey's perception, and my doc thinks Cindy probably pushed the buttons as well.) She thinks Casey had fantasized about killing Caylee for some time because Casey saw Caylee as making her life more miserable than ever and also saw her as an avenue that Cindy used to gain more control over her. Casey felt "entitled" to whatever she wanted (typical sociopath) and that heightened the conflict with anyone excercising control over her. Doc doesn't think Casey felt love for Caylee ever. She thinks that a prospect of a guy on the scene added to the fantasy of independence from Cindy and Caylee, and when that came along, she acted on her fantasy for purely selfish reasons and also to hit back at Cindy. The partying, etc. is just evidence that she had accomplished what she wanted. Oh, the doc can talk forever and include lots of details, but that's it in a nutshell.

CBB thanks for sharing that with us. I agree that casey will adapt to prison life.....she is basically lazy and can't accept responsibility.....in prison she can be lazy and won;t have to accept any responsibility. She can be a victim in her mind....and that is fulfilling to her. She is ac/dc and will adjust to sex in prison very well.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »

Ok guys!  Stop makin me post!  I really gotta go!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #374 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

We will find out when the next doc dump comes this week. Body of the warrant will give reason/info to why or what they were looking for in the house to match items from the crime scene.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: January 19, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »

I met a woman today while I was out shopping and we got into a conversation about the Anthony case. Well I gave her the website info for the forum and also told her to read some of the interviews and documents to be informed fully. Well she made a comment to me that just has been bugging me. She only seemed to have general knowledge of the case but she mentioned that the mother had started a company called Identa or something like that and it was totally paying the defense fund. I just glided over it and later regretted not questioning where the info came from.
I come home and see the news article about Baez and money paying him coming into question and just thought that was weird.
I have looked in FL corp website but nothing else on there. Just thought I would mention it. Just probably a rumor or something.

I do not think they are making the hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for the defense with this product.  If they are, heck, I need to do this job too! 
I didn't take she meant it that way as a major funding just that the money was filtered to the defense fund. She just mentioned it in passing as we were discussing the case and I mentioned the immunity the whole family was asking for. I would assume if this was a "franchise" type thing that she could do what she wanted with the money made.
No....won't pay for those experts.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 19, 2009, 09:21:33 PM »

Ok guys!  Stop makin me post!  I really gotta go!

Perri, get you hiney back here right now! 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: January 19, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »

We will find out when the next doc dump comes this week. Body of the warrant will give reason/info to why or what they were looking for in the house to match items from the crime scene.
oh.  I understood the other post to mean that she already had obtained the warrant and was going to reveal it tonight!  BOMBSHELL---  didn't go off...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #378 on: January 19, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

i bet KC is just eating it up when JVM says trial of the century! also, it really makes me mad how much money this has cost TES and i hope we find out for sure where the money for KC's defense is coming from! last, could someone please tell whoever we need the docdump asap since i have packers coming Thurs. & i should probably be paying some attention to them!

wendi

I bet so too Wendi!  And it burns me up thinking how this has brought her so much more attention, which she seems to love more than life itself.  Quite literally in fact.   

What is really shocking Casey smiling why her mom is crying, devistated and she must of notice all the weight her mom lost.. Casey smiling like I really hurt you this time how does it feel not realizing Caylee was her child not Cindy's.. Caylee ment nothing to Casey she did love her but used her as a pawn for control and  getting her way...Sick.. 
Yes when Cindy was crying I thought of when I have made my mom sad. (which was a lot), but if she cries I break down. I hate to say it but growing up we would make fun of her for crying. She cries at the drop of a hat. She would cry watching Miss America pagents back in the day. We thought it was funny then, but now I realize my Mom could've had it much better if she hadn't gotten pregnant at 16, had me at 17 and my sister 11 months later.

But unlike KC, my Mom and my Daddy have been there for all of us. That's what parents do. Sorry I am rambling, I just thank God that my mom and dad weren't selfish like KC Anthony.

JSM - are you ok?  I'm worried about you...
I'm fine Leroy. Just chillin tonight. You are a good mate. Thanks for worrying about me. Just say a prayer that my car starts in the morning.  Or better yet, it is insured... oh lets not go there. LE can check my computer! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #379 on: January 19, 2009, 09:22:46 PM »

Thanks CBB!  That is pretty much how I see it, too!  Your doc is "spot on" in my opinion!
Me too, summed up Casey and Cindy very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.