April 28, 2024, 06:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339579 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I was lurking through most of the past thread, and didn't want to get involved.  Now that we have a clean and disinfected cage, let me give monkey hugs to all who have had such horrible experiences.  I am so sorry to hear of your pain.

I'm posting and running.  Maybe the weather outside will cheer me up.  It's 63 degrees! 

BBL
Cheer us up? CHEER US UP??? Why, that's fighting weather! It's a balmy 12 degrees here, without the windchill cos I'm too lazy to do the math. Cheer me up my azzz!!

Tevye I said cheer ME up.  I've been reading everyone's complaints about their weather, and ours has been great, though I'm in a snowy state.  So I felt grateful.  If it's any consolation, it was -14F when I went to Christmas candlelight services.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »

I found Casey quite arrogant in the latest released tapes.

We saw the real casey in that tape...

Yes shes definately scarey.

And her surprise, surprise answer was almost like she wasnt shocked that someone would think shed drown her child in the pool. It was like she was just keeping her cool as not to give away what had really might have happened.
It was almost revealing.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2009, 09:34:19 PM »

Aww!  I feel the love!  Growing up we used to have 5 of us in my hose.  We would all get in a group hug and call it a "fivesies"  then we would just hug tight and send kisses all around until we all got sick of my dads hairy beard!  It was great!  Funny things you remember as a kid. 
I think it is time for a "___how many monkeys?__sies"

monkey hugsalotsies?   

I love that!  It ounds so monkey-care-bearish!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

There is a show on TV called "Intervention" which portrays Casey (the girl's name is even Casie)very closely. Her behaviors, her men, her drug use, etc.  I have always said she was using drugs and alcohol and as I watch this show, I am even more convinced.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 19, 2009, 09:34:51 PM »

We saw the real casey in that tape...

Oh yesiree we did. I dont like her so much!

I wonder what she told BJ that made him think there was something that was going to be explosive against the LE.  But his fat ass puckered when he saw it!  When he saw his client in all her glory!! LOL  Yep BJ be careful what you go to court and demand!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:09 PM »

O/T  My Mom has been very sick with pneumonia and had been in the hospital.  They sent her home and she now has the flu on top of pneumonia and is back in the hospital.  Please pray for her.  Thanks.

sorry for O/T

Bearly...I'm so sorry...you can count on my prayers for you, your mom and your whole family..I hope she is better soon !

Me too Bearly........xxoxoxoooxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

OH Bearly, I am so sorry to hear that!   I will be praying for your mom, you and family!!  Please keep us updated!! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

She is Mtn Mom she acts like JCP wouldn't take back her ??? what ever she bought ...

Forgetting that her Daughter is no longer ...She has no Empathy what so ever unless it directly involves her

You know I was poking around on the Florida News sites and they had an Article about a Young Couple who have been in jail for Murder since 2007 - Evidently she and her then BF are being held for Murder of another young woman .. I do not know the case at all.
But what struck me blind was that their was a comment by a Atty or LE cant remember -

That due to this Woman ( accused of Murder) is so Pretty and Fresh Faced - She is like a  femme fatale. 

I copied this from the Net- Femme Fatale: is an alluring and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations.

That she herself is a Fascination. It was a murder/sex crime - I found the link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480176,00.html
Talk about GAG me 
If she didn't look like a Dove Soap Commercial and looked homely - What? Throw Stones ? Omg please ...
My thoughts of Casey are that people who do not know her in any form (Jury) are going to look at her and think ... Oh no no ..she is not capable of such acts .. look at her Face

AAaaaaaaaaaaaah

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #407 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »

i bet KC is just eating it up when JVM says trial of the century! also, it really makes me mad how much money this has cost TES and i hope we find out for sure where the money for KC's defense is coming from! last, could someone please tell whoever we need the docdump asap since i have packers coming Thurs. & i should probably be paying some attention to them!

wendi

I bet so too Wendi!  And it burns me up thinking how this has brought her so much more attention, which she seems to love more than life itself.  Quite literally in fact.   

What is really shocking Casey smiling why her mom is crying, devistated and she must of notice all the weight her mom lost.. Casey smiling like I really hurt you this time how does it feel not realizing Caylee was her child not Cindy's.. Caylee ment nothing to Casey she did love her but used her as a pawn for control and  getting her way...Sick.. 
Yes when Cindy was crying I thought of when I have made my mom sad. (which was a lot), but if she cries I break down. I hate to say it but growing up we would make fun of her for crying. She cries at the drop of a hat. She would cry watching Miss America pagents back in the day. We thought it was funny then, but now I realize my Mom could've had it much better if she hadn't gotten pregnant at 16, had me at 17 and my sister 11 months later.

But unlike KC, my Mom and my Daddy have been there for all of us. That's what parents do. Sorry I am rambling, I just thank God that my mom and dad weren't selfish like KC Anthony.

JSM - are you ok?  I'm worried about you...
I'm fine Leroy. Just chillin tonight. You are a good mate. Thanks for worrying about me. Just say a prayer that my car starts in the morning.  Or better yet, it is insured... oh lets not go there. LE can check my computer! 

You are sweet and better never leave without saying Bye!
I would never leave without saying bye Leroy! I just posted something very inarticulately that I wanted to say earlier. I just didn't want to piss anyone off and get a banned button. I like you are still a new monkey and I have trouble sometimes saying things that may be taken wrong.

Now behave Leroy, you have to work tomorrow! Is there a document dump coming? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »

Would someone  please tell us what's going on on NG? What about the search warrants? What were they looking for?

We don't know for sure yet. Info will be released this week.

oh crap...I thought she had it on tonight!

Sunny fell for the bombshell....LOL   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Why have they not removed this from the margin on the left??

MISSING FROM ORLANDO
Have You Seen Me!
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

I saw that yesterday.  They are unprofessional, opportunists?

Does that mean they are AXXHOLES??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

Why have they not removed this from the margin on the left??

MISSING FROM ORLANDO
Have You Seen Me!
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/

I saw that yesterday.  They are unprofessional, opportunists?

Every time I think of them the song Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves runs through my mind.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

Rereading statements and came across Jamie Relander's that may add to Blink's front page post:

YM: Okay. Is there anything else about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony or about  this, I guess the whole incident I haven't asked you about you think might be important or you wanted to share?

JR: Uhm, I really don't know as much as maybe other people would have. And the only times I hung out with her were really at Fusion. I don't really recall actually seeing her out of Fusion. I was suppose to hang out with her one night out of Fusion.

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative)

JR: Which she uhm, not that you bring to my attention, she did call me and say she couldn't hang out. She was with another friend in downtown. She had just
gotten a speeding ticket
and that she uhm, she said she was just going to stay in
Orlando if we wanted to drive out there. And...

YM: And the re...the reason she didn't hang out was because she had just gotten a  speeding ticket?

JR: Right. She was in Orlando. She had to run with a friend to Orlando.

JR: We live out in G...Oviedo.

JR: And so she was like well, she was going to pick us up. She said, "NO, well we're just going to hang out in Orlando." And then later when I called that night to see what she was doing and uhm, or, no, not that night. The next morning I called her to see how she was and she said that she was uhm, she had just gotten really drunk and I guess she got really sick and that was pretty much it. So that,  that's probably the only time that I actually remember her drinking.

Now, this could just be Casey using a ticket as an excuse because she found something better to do...but Jamie states Casey was with a friend and got a ticket.  Made me think of Blink's post.  When asked by Yuri what is the timeframe this happened, she can't be specific, but thinks its in June.

Hi Guideposts, That could be so incriminating     for Casey, if the dates match.  "Very Interesting"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2009, 09:37:47 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The source of Baez's funding has been a prime topic of speculation, because he won't identify it.

WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

Judge Stan Strickland would decide if there is a conflict of interest that would warrant Baez's removal.

The WFTV report was shocking and gossipy, all right, but not substantial. I would have liked to know more details about the complaint. After all, the report raised serious questions about Baez. I'd sure like to know more about his reaction.

But the report did get me thinking: What would this case be like without Baez?

WFTV and WESH-Channel 2 reported on a change-of-venue motion that the defense is seeking. The hearing could come within the next month, WFTV's Opsahl said. The motion could come this week, WESH said.

WESH's Bob Kealing laid out the possibilities: The case could be moved to another Florida city or out-of-town jurors could hear it in Orlando. But a change of venue would be expensive, Kealing noted.

"Judging from the e-mails we've already gotten from taxpayers, they're not at all happy with the idea of paying more to move Casey's trial," Kealing said. "But experts say it may be the only way to protect her constitutional right to a fair trial."   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 19, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Nite Monkeys.Sea it's good to see you here.Hope you feel better.

Sorry if any of my posts earlier today have offended anybody.
Later. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 19, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »

Good night to all who are leaving...I am right behind you.....peace....

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2009, 09:41:35 PM »

Good night monkeys. If anyone read my post to Deenie, please don't be offended and please Deenie don't take what I said personally.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »

She is Mtn Mom she acts like JCP wouldn't take back her ??? what ever she bought ...

Forgetting that her Daughter is no longer ...She has no Empathy what so ever unless it directly involves her

You know I was poking around on the Florida News sites and they had an Article about a Young Couple who have been in jail for Murder since 2007 - Evidently she and her then BF are being held for Murder of another young woman .. I do not know the case at all.
But what struck me blind was that their was a comment by a Atty or LE cant remember -

That due to this Woman ( accused of Murder) is so Pretty and Fresh Faced - She is like a  femme fatale. 

I copied this from the Net- Femme Fatale: is an alluring and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations.

That she herself is a Fascination. It was a murder/sex crime - I found the link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480176,00.html
Talk about GAG me 
If she didn't look like a Dove Soap Commercial and looked homely - What? Throw Stones ? Omg please ...
My thoughts of Casey are that people who do not know her in any form (Jury) are going to look at her and think ... Oh no no ..she is not capable of such acts .. look at her Face

AAaaaaaaaaaaaah

I did notice the change in caseys looks the last hearing, shes looking more motherly not such the party animal.

I was reading this how they compare another mother to Casey. http://www.thedailyitemoflynn.com/articles/2009/01/19/news/news07.txt

Kinda irked me cause they make casey sound like a kid not a 22 year old adult.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

Klaas - are you playing now you see me - now you don't??  When you get a chance - please check your mail!   Thanks!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

Good night monkeys. If anyone read my post to Deenie, please don't be offended and please Deenie don't take what I said personally.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

Good Nite JSM - your intentions are good.  Dont ever forget that!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.