April 27, 2024, 01:54:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339497 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 19, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »

Sea Searcher and Mytime, both MIA and appearing at the same time???

Something seems awfully fishy here???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: January 19, 2009, 10:21:04 PM »

Good night monkeys. If anyone read my post to Deenie, please don't be offended and please Deenie don't take what I said personally.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

Good Nite JSM - your intentions are good.  Dont ever forget that!
Thanks Leroy! It's all good, sometimes JSM has to rant.

Make sure you behave after I leave. You seem to stir up trouble once I am gone 

Ill make Leroy behave JSM,   because you know I never mis-behave

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #482 on: January 19, 2009, 10:21:36 PM »

You know, I feel compelled to say something. There's no way a mental defense is going to apply here in this case. No way, no how. It's interesting discusson, but Casey has exhibited all kinds of behavior to prove knowledge and understanding of a crime and she took measures to cover up her involvement. She's plenty sane for trial and conviction.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: January 19, 2009, 10:21:48 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.
Guide you know what the Sickest of all ..Is
Is this - Ms Caylee now Found ( passed away) is going to be Worth More than anyone would pay out - If she was found Alive ...
Everyone who is a lech and a sleeze is going to try to profit off her death ..and its Insane .. It truly is insane.
All for the sanctity of media  .... makes me want to throw up

Deenie, you are correct.  Caylee has become a commodity.  Her life story and the continued cyclone activity surrounding her death are being sold like stocks & bond on Wall Street.  "Sleeze" is a gentle term to use for these people.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #484 on: January 19, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »

i bet KC is just eating it up when JVM says trial of the century! also, it really makes me mad how much money this has cost TES and i hope we find out for sure where the money for KC's defense is coming from! last, could someone please tell whoever we need the docdump asap since i have packers coming Thurs. & i should probably be paying some attention to them!

wendi

I bet so too Wendi!  And it burns me up thinking how this has brought her so much more attention, which she seems to love more than life itself.  Quite literally in fact.   

What is really shocking Casey smiling why her mom is crying, devistated and she must of notice all the weight her mom lost.. Casey smiling like I really hurt you this time how does it feel not realizing Caylee was her child not Cindy's.. Caylee ment nothing to Casey she did love her but used her as a pawn for control and  getting her way...Sick.. 
Yes when Cindy was crying I thought of when I have made my mom sad. (which was a lot), but if she cries I break down. I hate to say it but growing up we would make fun of her for crying. She cries at the drop of a hat. She would cry watching Miss America pagents back in the day. We thought it was funny then, but now I realize my Mom could've had it much better if she hadn't gotten pregnant at 16, had me at 17 and my sister 11 months later.

But unlike KC, my Mom and my Daddy have been there for all of us. That's what parents do. Sorry I am rambling, I just thank God that my mom and dad weren't selfish like KC Anthony.

Hugs Joe..  When my mom was upset and crying I would start wondering what was up and something was wrong..I  would start crying...

I just notice I forgot one word I forgot in my quote (not) - Casey did not love caylee..
Hugs to you Jersey. Casey didn't love Caylee. That is what is sad. Such a beautiful little girl and no one in her immediate family loves Caylee enough to give her a proper funeral. So sad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: January 19, 2009, 10:22:57 PM »

Does anyone feel the supposed miscarrage Casey had is gonna come into some sort play with the defense. Maybe a post-partum depression game plan?   

Could very well be, Mtnmom.  The defense will likely grab at anything they can, cuz they sure don't have much to stand on.     Not saying that it will work tho.  lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #486 on: January 19, 2009, 10:23:09 PM »

A Monkey Rumba!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #487 on: January 19, 2009, 10:24:40 PM »

For real now! Good night my monkey friends! I will seeya in dah mornin!

Peace Out JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: January 19, 2009, 10:25:58 PM »

We Bostanians have to stick together.  BTW SS, hope it warmed up some up there.  I swear you Northeners always bring the cold weather down here!  So I kicked them all out and sent them back up there!! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 19, 2009, 10:26:41 PM »

Bearly - your mom is in my prayers!   I'll pray for the doctors that are helping her, too.     
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

Peace Out JSM

G'nite JSM, sleep well!   

ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »

ENTERTAINMENT BREAK - - -

Funny stuff...Casey Anthony Frustration Station...LOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

enjoy!!!!!!
OMG that was too good,im still laughing,its a must see video!!!!thanks

FOTFLMAO Oh that is freaking priceless.  THANK YOU! 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »

Peace Out JSM

Good night JSM, Leroy, Trimm, and all the monkeys headed out.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 19, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »

Does anyone feel the supposed miscarrage Casey had is gonna come into some sort play with the defense. Maybe a post-partum depression game plan?   

Could very well be, Mtnmom.  The defense will likely grab at anything they can, cuz they sure don't have much to stand on.     Not saying that it will work tho.  lol

ITA it wont work.  I just wonder if the Brandon/Casey show was part of her plan.  Trying to set up her own defense strategy so to speak.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 19, 2009, 10:28:04 PM »

You know, I feel compelled to say something. There's no way a mental defense is going to apply here in this case. No way, no how. It's interesting discusson, but Casey has exhibited all kinds of behavior to prove knowledge and understanding of a crime and she took measures to cover up her involvement. She's plenty sane for trial and conviction.

Hi CBB - ITA!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 19, 2009, 10:28:52 PM »

Good night monkeys. If anyone read my post to Deenie, please don't be offended and please Deenie don't take what I said personally.

Peace out monkeys. JSM

Good Nite JSM - your intentions are good.  Dont ever forget that!
Thanks Leroy! It's all good, sometimes JSM has to rant.

Make sure you behave after I leave. You seem to stir up trouble once I am gone 
Ill make Leroy behave JSM,   because you know I never mis-behave
Whatever HH, you talked behind my back when you thought I was gone last night. 
AWWW    JSM,   not me......uhhhhhhh    that was Leroy.....remember she's the one that misbehaves, I m the good kid,  uhhhhhhh   and I love Joe!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #496 on: January 19, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »

I dislike the ANT family just as much as anyone here, but the time to get help for Casey would have been before she was 18, when they had some legal control. After that, they should have made a move ( lock her out, whatever )  to protect Caylee. 
I am sorry for the rant, been saving it up. I do feel like yelling at them still sometimes, but none of them are here any more. I just try to not be a know it all when it comes to what other ppl at my work / around here in real life or whatever should do in their own families. I just have to remember what we went through and what it did to us. 
Sometimes, there is no right thing that can be done.

My husband and I sought custody of his 2 children.  After a very long emotionally and financially drawn out battle, we finally prevailed!  Florida and in most states - want bio moms and children to remain united.  IMO, from our experience, the Anthony's had very little chance of getting custody.

I agree with you mytime...it takes an enormous amount of "provable" evidence of negelect and abuse, for the state to remove a child parental rights..especially a mother's..even then it's a long hard battle which has only a small chance of being won. Unfortunately, most of the child abuse that takes place is behind closed doors and when out in public, the mothers act completely different....the abuse is most often never seen until something catastrophic takes place.. I don't think G & C would have gotten custody based on what we've heard of KC's "public presentation" parenting skills..we've heard nothing but good things from KC's friends 

Even with enough provable evidence, it took us 2 years and over $200,000. Not to mention, the emotianal toll on the children!! 

If the Anthony's threw Casey out, Casey had every legal right to take Caylee!!  I am in no defending the Anthony's but I know in our case, it was sometimes easier to play the game! And I am not a game player!!

I admire your persistence mytime..most would give up when dealing with those kind of financial amounts..in a battle that is guarantied to be all uphill. It's the children who always suffer most during these situations and so sad to see the toll that it takes on them. So often children become pawns in a very nasty game..it was so good that your husband had you with him, otherwise all the money in the world probably wouldn't have helped him..I hope his/your two children are doing well... If only Casey would have given up Caylee for adoption or relinquished the responsibility of custody, which she obviously didn't want..Caylee would be with us today

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #497 on: January 19, 2009, 10:30:03 PM »

NCBELLE!!! So very nice to "SEE" you!!! 

Glad you found something you liked. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 19, 2009, 10:30:43 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.
Guide you know what the Sickest of all ..Is
Is this - Ms Caylee now Found ( passed away) is going to be Worth More than anyone would pay out - If she was found Alive ...
Everyone who is a lech and a sleeze is going to try to profit off her death ..and its Insane .. It truly is insane.
All for the sanctity of media  .... makes me want to throw up

Deenie, you are correct.  Caylee has become a commodity.  Her life story and the continued cyclone activity surrounding her death are being sold like stocks & bond on Wall Street.  "Sleeze" is a gentle term to use for these people.

Forgive me if I am jumping the gun on this, but that information was posted in an initial investigation done by me and colleagues at WS..  We never posted that information publicly because it was preliminary.. WE have since published a comprehensive article on Todd Black, Red and I are working on it as we speak and will publish it here soon. I mention this because there is variances in the information that came to light as the investigation progressed and I dont want to see any "mis-info" out there.

Lastly, TB is not a nice guy, meaning if you polled the media in Orlando as to what they think of him, it would shock you. They knew the weight of his involvement and what it might mean, and people were pretty much told to back off, until now...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 19, 2009, 10:31:14 PM »

I agree CBB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.