April 28, 2024, 03:21:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339560 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #540 on: January 19, 2009, 11:53:01 PM »

GNITE!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #541 on: January 19, 2009, 11:56:00 PM »

NG didn't make it to 20 secnds without saying.................

As many of you know, (whether you wanted to or not, lol) I have an ever-growing list of people who I want to punch in the face. (even though I am not a violent person - honest!)  Nancy has moved up higher and higher on that list, mostly due to her rudeness to guests and the condescending cutoffs of everyone on the show, including her own producer. 

The endless BOMBSHELL claims have bumped her up on the list even further in recent days.  When it's one of the first words out of her mouth, I think it warrants a one-two punch, not just a right hook. 

Earth to Nancy!!  I have yet to hear ONE SINGLE BOMBSHELL on your show!  By the time your show airs, we've all known it for hours, at least - often, we've known it for days.   

In honor of sharing your thoughts on NG, I dumbed down the explosion. I'll work on it just making a little spit for you Flossy.

CBB doesn't want to be on the cow's list.   

There's a list?         

No worries, Wyks!  No Monkey will ever be on the bad list - only on the list of those I'd like to pat on the back!

CBB, you're high up on that one!  You're so high up, you'd get a pat on the back AND a hug!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #542 on: January 19, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

CBB, re. Casey never feeling love for Caylee: something that's nagged at me is how long was it after Caylee's birth did she hold her.  I recall GA saying that CA held her first, but never heard anything more after that.

I don't "get" the deal of mothers who don't bond w/their offspring, but I can imagine that KC wasn't in tune w/the notion of having a child so the fact that she wasn't immediately placed in her mothers arms is a huge red flag re. what might have transpired in the delivery room (KC possibly rejecting her baby, thereby not bonding/CA holding the newborn) that culminated in a pattern of  neglect by a narcissistic mother and death of a 2 y/o toddler.

Some may think this is fanciful thinking, for normal mothers don't "get" not bonding w/their offspring.  But love is a wierd thing.  Why do we love some folks but not all?  Imho, its cause we lack a "bond".

I wonder if the poor little lamb wasn't doomed from the start.  So, so sad...

Foggy - ITA.  And you need to get dressed!!  lol

Shleroy, what do you mean I need to get dressed ha ha?  I'm wearing two layers at last count and if I push away from my desk, two snuggly, furry doggies drape themselves over me as well.

Foggy Scroll UP  - I made you some Clothes ... for your Name
The pic of the Horse you already saw a cage or so back .. I put your Name on it and tinted it a foggy blue .. Just for You ... silly 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: January 20, 2009, 12:00:23 AM »

funny how little we see-SeaSearcher since the Elvis forum started. oh, did i mention, i had to company in from out of town, & i had to take them to GRACELAND. gosh, it really gets old! day after day, GRACELAND!

wendi
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #544 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:11 AM »

On NG - Seems like too - when Ever a REAL important Question is about to be answered by a "person that is not a regular guest"  a Real Professional .........they start that DANG music and they know they are about to be cut off to go to commercial ......
Then that Person has to squander ever second to get their point across ....... and then its what onto ... JITTERBUG ... oh how I hate that commercial 
now I am laughing at myself .......but its SOO True.

That commercial makes everyone in my family laugh!!  Does Nancy realize that the frequency of that commercial implies that a majority of her viewers are either "up there in years", technologically challenged, or both??  They're probably the only ones who have the patience for that nut! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #545 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »

You're at the top of my list too Flossy!! 

AND besides, seeing you always reminds me to take care of my teeth!!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: January 20, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »

Duuuucky ... where are you?   Duuuucky ... time to go home!   Duuucky!

mytime ... I am not amused!!!!

Janet

Janet,

We may need to talk!  Duckie is upset because you spend all you time at NH!! 
Just saying!!

Miss ya mytime.  I am keeping updated by reading the online Orlando publications.  However ... I will join the Caylee Marie thread tomorrow and touch base with you all. 

Good Night.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 20, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »

" from CBB"To your question, GG. I own a Rural Health Clinic that offers Medical Services primarily, but when I opened it, I brought the Psych Nurse Practitioner, and therapist with me that were on staff at the Community Mental Health Center where we all worked. The Psychiatrist came as well, but isn't here everyday. We happened to luck out today.

(BTW...... she's followed the case in the news, and has this big theory about why Casey killed Caylee. She would fit right in here and believes Casey should not ever be in society again, and that she'll actually do quite well in jail.)

Hi CBB, Can you share the Psychiatrist's theory with us?  Thank you.

You'd have to know her............she can really spin a yarn, but in a nutshell, she's summed Cindy up as passive agressive and Casey as historically borderline with recent movement into anti-social, and high level IQ. She said it's pretty common to see movement along the continuim after childbirth. Antisocial behavior has no real emotion (but can fake it very convincingly), and borderlines are all emotion, all the time. Anyway, she thinks Casey and Cindy were a toxic mix and can site a gazillion examples of how she figures Cindy pushed Casey's buttons, and vice versus. However, Cindy was in control because it was her house, her money, her food, and when Caylee came along, she claimed her too (according to Casey's perception, and my doc thinks Cindy probably pushed the buttons as well.) She thinks Casey had fantasized about killing Caylee for some time because Casey saw Caylee as making her life more miserable than ever and also saw her as an avenue that Cindy used to gain more control over her. Casey felt "entitled" to whatever she wanted (typical sociopath) and that heightened the conflict with anyone excercising control over her. Doc doesn't think Casey felt love for Caylee ever. She thinks that a prospect of a guy on the scene added to the fantasy of independence from Cindy and Caylee, and when that came along, she acted on her fantasy for purely selfish reasons and also to hit back at Cindy. The partying, etc. is just evidence that she had accomplished what she wanted. Oh, the doc can talk forever and include lots of details, but that's it in a nutshell.

She wants Casey to go to jail forever, and feels that Casey will adjust there and find other inmates to set up similar dynamics to what she had at home, and ultimately adjust far better than a lot of other inmates. Society does not need Casey Anthony in it!

CBB, re. Casey never feeling love for Caylee: something that's nagged at me is how long was it after Caylee's birth did she hold her.  I recall GA saying that CA held her first, but never heard anything more after that.

I don't "get" the deal of mothers who don't bond w/their offspring, but I can imagine that KC wasn't in tune w/the notion of having a child so the fact that she wasn't immediately placed in her mothers arms is a huge red flag re. what might have transpired in the delivery room (KC possibly rejecting her baby, thereby not bonding/CA holding the newborn) that culminated in a pattern of  neglect by a narcissistic mother and death of a 2 y/o toddler.

Some may think this is fanciful thinking, for normal mothers don't "get" not bonding w/their offspring.  But love is a wierd thing.  Why do we love some folks but not all?  Imho, its cause we lack a "bond".

I wonder if the poor little lamb wasn't doomed from the start.  So, so sad...

I am not sure that it was that Casey was not allowed to Bond with Caylee right from her Birth .. because Cindy took Caylee from that very moment .. From Casey. She took Caylee away from Casey with full intention, that Cindy/she was better to care for the baby.
But at the same time WAS Casey capable of being more than a " Moment Mom" taken in photos .. We do not know.
I really honestly believe that Cindy is the Key to all that has happened. That Cindy within her style of " perfection" drove Casey to become the woman she is today. Or is at best a huge part of how Casey turned out to be. This twisted Mother/Daughter relationship started I believe over 20 yrs ago. How Casey has even stated that Caylee was center of her Parents attention .. Well maybe Casey was George's center when she was a little Girl and Cindy just could not handle it either ..So Casey became her/Cindy's Nemesis.
And Cindy took out all her frustrations mentally, emotionally, verbally unto Casey all her life .. yet her relationship with Dad/George is obviously not healthy.. She is def not a Daddy's Girl ... I dont know .. it is so screwed up

Its easy to make CA the scapegoat for all that has transpired, but so many folks rise above their upbringing so I'm not gonna blame her.  I think Monken posted some interesting info re. certain personality types and (I think) said one cannot do a whole lot to change folks who are so beleagured. 

Interestingly, there are numerous moms who aren't immediately able to hold their newborns for whatever reason, yet bond despite a requisite interruption in the natural order of things.

Again, I think the family is wackadoo but that doesn't necessarily determine that a 22 y/o will kill her daughter.
[/color]
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: January 20, 2009, 12:15:14 AM »

Janet

Janet,

We may need to talk!  Duckie is upset because you spend all you time at NH!! 
Just saying!!

Miss ya mytime.  I am keeping updated by reading the online Orlando publications.  However ... I will join the Caylee Marie thread tomorrow and touch base with you all. 

Good Night.

Janet

Night Janet!!  Miss you too and need my updates!!  Hope you are on the ball tomorrow!! There will be a test!!  LOL

Kisses to my little Duckie too!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: January 20, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

HI Flossy!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 20, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »

That's a great photo. I love it. I haven't had much time to post lately because baby and I are now BOTH sick. We have the "crud" that all the other monkeys had been talking about the last few weeks . . . But, anyway, I just want to tell all of you how much I enjoy reading your posts and what great people you all seem to be. Everyone here has such wonderful insight on life and human relationships. I wish anyone who has suffered or is suffering in ANY WAY AT ALL that he/she will receive much comfort and peace. Losing a loved one is a terrible thing, no matter how it happens.

I lost a good friend when I was 20 years old. She was a source of much fun and good friendship beginning when I was 9 years old. She lived on a lake and would take me canoeing and sailing with her family. We also ice-skated on the lake in the winter. When we were both 20 and away at college, she was hit by a drunk driver and died. Sudden deaths like that are always hard to contend with. That's one of the reasons that the topic of suicide, I think, struck such a tender cord on this forum.

Sorry to hear you and the baby are still sick.  I am shocked to hear about your friend.  Hugs to you.

I love your avi, what a cute kitty.  Thanks for your compliment on my avi the other day.  You were gone when I saw it.  The bear is my avi, the cute critters are CBB's contribution from last year. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: January 20, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I'm sorry I had a snit.  I posted a sort of explanation on the Musings thread...
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: January 20, 2009, 12:25:19 AM »

Good night, remaining monkeys.  For those of you in big snow and cold, I'm sending cozy blankets and snuggly pets cat to make up for my gloating cartwheel today. We'll get ours here soon.  Be warm and safe!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 20, 2009, 12:31:38 AM »

I'm sorry I had a snit.  I posted a sort of explanation on the Musings thread...
Happy to see you're back tonight.....
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 20, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »

You know, I feel compelled to say something. There's no way a mental defense is going to apply here in this case. No way, no how. It's interesting discusson, but Casey has exhibited all kinds of behavior to prove knowledge and understanding of a crime and she took measures to cover up her involvement. She's plenty sane for trial and conviction.

CBB, while I agree w/your opinon on its face, all monkeys should remember that we aren't gonna sit on the jury and folks who do might well be swayed by some bs defense if the presentation is compelling enough.  My fervent hope and prayer is that folks who sit on the jury are thinking folks.

I never heard about alleged perp having a miscarriage.  But lets explore that a bit.  One has a living child with whom one arguably lacks a bond.  One has a miscarriage, kill toddler, then its on to party hearty.  Ick.  Good Lord, who in their right mind'd put forth that sort of defense?  I'm swiftly losing my faith in humanity to do the right thing.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 20, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

On NG - Seems like too - when Ever a REAL important Question is about to be answered by a "person that is not a regular guest"  a Real Professional .........they start that DANG music and they know they are about to be cut off to go to commercial ......
Then that Person has to squander ever second to get their point across ....... and then its what onto ... JITTERBUG ... oh how I hate that commercial 
now I am laughing at myself .......but its SOO True.

That commercial makes everyone in my family laugh!!  Does Nancy realize that the frequency of that commercial implies that a majority of her viewers are either "up there in years", technologically challenged, or both??  They're probably the only ones who have the patience for that nut! 

"up there in years"     Are we on the subject of age again??       

I have no patience for that nut.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 20, 2009, 12:37:48 AM »

I read your explanation in musings,  completely understandable!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #557 on: January 20, 2009, 12:41:03 AM »

I emailed GA and asked him where the monies( my word....notice how it  is used below)were going for the tee-shirts and bracelets. Since Caylee has been found it would not be going to 'find Caylee.'  This is the reply I just got back

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

Any monies sent go into " The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation". The monies are then spread between non-profit organizations for other children. You can check Caylee's web site and it explains this..
God Bless and Thank you..
George Anthony

Kid Finders?
I find it interesting that it is going into the Foundation and not the Trust.

Why do you find that interesting.....I am not sure of the real difference?  And KLASS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love having Tim as my avatar...he is my hero....Rob is gonna be jealous!  LOL
The Foundation has officers which can be paid for their services and those officers are:
Cindy & George
Lee
Mallory & her mother, Jody

The Trust only had a Trustee which has to provide an accounting of funds
Sunny I think you should email this to Kathy Belich.  I'm so tired of the A's profiting from this precious baby's death. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 20, 2009, 12:41:44 AM »

Janet

Mytime is a duckabducktor

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 20, 2009, 12:42:59 AM »

Me too ..where are her Friends .. Like I have said before about Casey ..she only had Friends in Need ..who became her friends indeed. For Partying.

Others knew better and that's why she sits without anyone in her corner.

My best friend was married right out of High School and had a Baby shortly after - she had so many friends " female friends" supporting her and they never left her ..Her being not yet 19 when her first child was born. We as a circle of friends never left her side, and would not. It all goes without saying .. what you give is what you get in return .. my thoughts anyway..

I finished HS at 16, went to college, then thinking I was mature, married young and had a child young. Most of my friends were not even out of HS and most stayed my friends. Today I live in another city (about 70 miles) but I have a lot of my original friends. We are older, suffered through lots of colleges, marriages, divorces, children, parent's deaths, but we are STILL all great friends.

One of the first things I noticed about that family was the isolationist type life they lived. Cindy admitted to knowing almost none of KC's friends or boyfriends.  My parents knew all of my friends even as a young adult with small kids. My parents knew my babysitters, how to reach me at anytime regardless of where I was. (that was the "old days" with no cell phones).  

My friends dropped in to visit my parents long after I moved out. My older kid's friends come by to see us and show us new additions to their families. (kids or dogs)  I just saw the Anthonys as people who lived behind a wall to keep people from "knowing" them. It appears to me that KC used that same type of defense with her friends. Either she was ashamed of her family, or did not trust her family to be around her friends.

It is very sad, as throughout this, they have had no family or friends to help them. Only leeches like KFN and other opportunists. They made their world, and I guess they have to live there, but sure is sad to know that there are people like them who have no one to call "best friends."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.