April 27, 2024, 01:03:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339493 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #560 on: January 20, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

Me too ..where are her Friends .. Like I have said before about Casey ..she only had Friends in Need ..who became her friends indeed. For Partying.

Others knew better and that's why she sits without anyone in her corner.

My best friend was married right out of High School and had a Baby shortly after - she had so many friends " female friends" supporting her and they never left her ..Her being not yet 19 when her first child was born. We as a circle of friends never left her side, and would not. It all goes without saying .. what you give is what you get in return .. my thoughts anyway..

I finished HS at 16, went to college, then thinking I was mature, married young and had a child young. Most of my friends were not even out of HS and most stayed my friends. Today I live in another city (about 70 miles) but I have a lot of my original friends. We are older, suffered through lots of colleges, marriages, divorces, children, parent's deaths, but we are STILL all great friends.

One of the first things I noticed about that family was the isolationist type life they lived. Cindy admitted to knowing almost none of KC's friends or boyfriends.  My parents knew all of my friends even as a young adult with small kids. My parents knew my babysitters, how to reach me at anytime regardless of where I was. (that was the "old days" with no cell phones).  

My friends dropped in to visit my parents long after I moved out. My older kid's friends come by to see us and show us new additions to their families. (kids or dogs)  I just saw the Anthonys as people who lived behind a wall to keep people from "knowing" them. It appears to me that KC used that same type of defense with her friends. Either she was ashamed of her family, or did not trust her family to be around her friends.

It is very sad, as throughout this, they have had no family or friends to help them. Only leeches like KFN and other opportunists. They made their world, and I guess they have to live there, but sure is sad to know that there are people like them who have no one to call "best friends."

well amy was very good to her and look how casey paid her back.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: January 20, 2009, 12:52:12 AM »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I'm sorry I had a snit.  I posted a sort of explanation on the Musings thread...

Janetruth, I hope I didn't make things worse.  I in NO way was trying to say the situations are the same--I was just talking about diagnoses.  The very last thing I would want to do is try to make the situations sound the same over there, which I'm afraid I did.  I feel awful that I might have screwed things up when all I wanted to do was say how sorry I am.  I hope you understood me.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 20, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

I keep getting blown out of my Computer .. Not via SM but my computer itself ..  makin me NUTS ... I keep losing internet connection ..arrr

Just doing a Monkey Drive By with Foggy Dew ... if she likes
I made this for you to use ...so your not Neked any longer

Oh I so love that, Deenie.  I would be honored to use it so I'm no longer "nekkid". 

How dear.  It brought tears to my eyes for it reminds me of a late love of mine.  I'm so touched.  How did you know? 

God love ya' Darlin'.  And thank you!!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: January 20, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »

Me too ..where are her Friends .. Like I have said before about Casey ..she only had Friends in Need ..who became her friends indeed. For Partying.

My best friend was married right out of High School and had a Baby shortly after - she had so many friends " female friends" supporting her and they never left her ..Her being not yet 19 when her first child was born. We as a circle of friends never left her side, and would not. It all goes without saying .. what you give is what you get in return .. my thoughts anyway..

I finished HS at 16, went to college, then thinking I was mature, married young and had a child young. Most of my friends were not even out of HS and most stayed my friends. Today I live in another city (about 70 miles) but I have a lot of my original friends. We are older, suffered through lots of colleges, marriages, divorces, children, parent's deaths, but we are STILL all great friends.

One of the first things I noticed about that family was the isolationist type life they lived. Cindy admitted to knowing almost none of KC's friends or boyfriends.  My parents knew all of my friends even as a young adult with small kids. My parents knew my babysitters, how to reach me at anytime regardless of where I was. (that was the "old days" with no cell phones).  

My friends dropped in to visit my parents long after I moved out. My older kid's friends come by to see us and show us new additions to their families. (kids or dogs)  I just saw the Anthonys as people who lived behind a wall to keep people from "knowing" them. It appears to me that KC used that same type of defense with her friends. Either she was ashamed of her family, or did not trust her family to be around her friends.

It is very sad, as throughout this, they have had no family or friends to help them. Only leeches like KFN and other opportunists. They made their world, and I guess they have to live there, but sure is sad to know that there are people like them who have no one to call "best friends."

Even Amy though was just another of KC's "short term" friends. KC used people and users like that have to move from one circle of friends to another. She knew some of the guys and girls from high school, but she had moved out of that crowd entirely.  She kept picking new "groups" of friends. That way no one group really "knew" her or her conning ways. If it got too hot for her with one group, she gravitated to the next.  That is why she kept "trolling" for new people on facebook and myspace.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: January 20, 2009, 12:59:01 AM »

One of the first things I noticed about that family was the isolationist type life they lived. Cindy admitted to knowing almost none of KC's friends or boyfriends.  My parents knew all of my friends even as a young adult with small kids. My parents knew my babysitters, how to reach me at anytime regardless of where I was. (that was the "old days" with no cell phones). 

My friends dropped in to visit my parents long after I moved out. My older kid's friends come by to see us and show us new additions to their families. (kids or dogs)  I just saw the Anthonys as people who lived behind a wall to keep people from "knowing" them. It appears to me that KC used that same type of defense with her friends. Either she was ashamed of her family, or did not trust her family to be around her friends.

Even Amy though was just another of KC's "short term" friends. KC used people and users like that have to move from one circle of friends to another. She knew some of the guys and girls from high school, but she had moved out of that crowd entirely.  She kept picking new "groups" of friends. That way no one group really "knew" her or her conning ways. If it got too hot for her with one group, she gravitated to the next.  That is why she kept "trolling" for new people on facebook and myspace.

Turbo---that last sentence is spot on!  I've never seen it put that way...LOL.  Casey is definitely a scary, evil troll!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: January 20, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

Duuuucky ... where are you?   Duuuucky ... time to go home!   Duuucky!

mytime ... I am not amused!!!!

Janet

Mytime is a duckabducktor

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: January 20, 2009, 01:00:59 AM »

I'm sorry I had a snit.  I posted a sort of explanation on the Musings thread...

Janetruth, I hope I didn't make things worse.  I in NO way was trying to say the situations are the same--I was just talking about diagnoses.  The very last thing I would want to do is try to make the situations sound the same over there, which I'm afraid I did.  I feel awful that I might have screwed things up when all I wanted to do was say how sorry I am.  I hope you understood me.

I did, Blurry...no worries.

I appreciate your kind words.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 20, 2009, 01:02:57 AM »

Klaas

Howdy!!!  I have a technical question (sort of).  If I change my user name, will my posts go to "0" again?

Thank you!

Karen

No.  You mean change the name people see in the forum?  No, your posts will stay the same.  It does get confusing for others sometimes though. 

[b]O/T[/b], Klaas would you please work your magic and insert that horse pic under my screename that Deenie posted hereabouts for me to use?  I'd so appreciate it.  I've never had an avatar.    But then I've only ever been a part of one other forum (it is an animal forum in case you're wonderin'). 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: January 20, 2009, 01:05:06 AM »

Janet

Duckabducktor!!!!!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: January 20, 2009, 01:09:30 AM »

Janet

Duckabducktor!!!!!! 

Hi Jackie,

How are you!!  So many lurkers tonight!!  Wonder why?   
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: January 20, 2009, 01:10:40 AM »

Night, everyone!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: January 20, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »

Ahhh good, glad to see you back in here janetruth! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 20, 2009, 01:20:38 AM »

Janet

Duckabducktor!!!!!! 

Hi Jackie,

They are waiting until you are not looking to swipe your earrings.  Stay alert!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »

Night, everyone!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »

Klaas

Howdy!!!  I have a technical question (sort of).  If I change my user name, will my posts go to "0" again?

Thank you!

Karen

No.  You mean change the name people see in the forum?  No, your posts will stay the same.  It does get confusing for others sometimes though. 

O/T Klaas, re. my request for avatar that Deenie sent is on page 27.  I don't know how else to steer you to it.

But again, thank you, thank you, thank you. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: January 20, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

Janet

Duckabducktor!!!!!! 

Hi Jackie,

They are waiting until you are not looking to swipe your earrings.  Stay alert!

I know there are so many untrustworthy people around!!  LOL
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #576 on: January 20, 2009, 01:34:34 AM »

Good Night Monkeys !

Sassy done wore me out ...I've gotta go recover and get some sleep 

Bearly..again..I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers for a quick recovery 

Good Night Sparky...
don't make any drastic changes..I like you just the way you are 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: January 20, 2009, 01:37:48 AM »

Good Night Monkeys !

Sassy done wore me out ...I've gotta go recover and get some sleep 

Bearly..again..I'll keep you and your mom in my prayers for a quick recovery 

Good Night Sparky...
don't make any drastic changes..I like you just the way you are 

Did you forget someone??  LOL
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: January 20, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  What are we talking about tonight?  I would read back, but if I do no one will be up to talk with when I'm done!  So, I'm just jumping in here.  I did watch NG tonight.  Interesting the rumor that Baez is shopping his "story" around the media.  He's an idiot and a money-chaser. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: January 20, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »

You know, I feel compelled to say something. There's no way a mental defense is going to apply here in this case. No way, no how. It's interesting discusson, but Casey has exhibited all kinds of behavior to prove knowledge and understanding of a crime and she took measures to cover up her involvement. She's plenty sane for trial and conviction.

CBB, while I agree w/your opinon on its face, all monkeys should remember that we aren't gonna sit on the jury and folks who do might well be swayed by some bs defense if the presentation is compelling enough.  My fervent hope and prayer is that folks who sit on the jury are thinking folks.

I never heard about alleged perp having a miscarriage.  But lets explore that a bit.  One has a living child with whom one arguably lacks a bond.  One has a miscarriage, kill toddler, then its on to party hearty.  Ick.  Good Lord, who in their right mind'd put forth that sort of defense?  I'm swiftly losing my faith in humanity to do the right thing.   

Hi Foggy!! It's always true that it only takes one on any jury to stop a conviction, but I think they would have to enter an insanity plea in order to pursue it. An insanity plea would mean that Casey admits she is responsible for Caylee's death, but did it while she was incapacitated. I don't think Casey will ever admit wrong doing, and it appears they are continuing with Phantom Zanny as a defense.

Now, the psych stuff would be admissable during the sentencing phase, I think, but not during the trial unless she pleads it. If she maintains her innocence there just isn't a place for it, and she's been very, very sharp in her behavior in regard to aptly lying to police for the purpose of obstructing the truth, making up stories to friends and family about Caylee's whereabouts, and a whole host of other things that all point to her protecting herself. She's been sharp enough to talk in code, cover the smell in her car with a squirrel story, dump her car because of it, etc. That would evidence she was aware of the crime and the need to protect herself. I don't think she'd get very far with a defense that asserted she was incapable. JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.