April 28, 2024, 12:11:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339546 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

Gonna go watch the ignaugaration (sp?)  later guys.

Is today tomorrow?  (I used to say that to my mom when I was a kid  )
  A1 confused me. Is today tomorrow?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »

STOP DON'T MOVE! 
I NEED TO LYSOL EACH OF YOU AS YOU COME INTO THIS CAGE! 
NO OTHER CAGE GERMS OR SICKIESNESS!!

Klaas,please don't let Dolce take our coffee...it's all we've got. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2009, 04:36:28 PM »

Thank God we are outta there!  But I skidded on me bum again.  I need practice.   

My Dad used to say, "When life sends you an ice storm, pull down your pants and slide on your bum! It might as well be a thrill ride!"

To your question, GG. I own a Rural Health Clinic that offers Medical Services primarily, but when I opened it, I brought the Psych Nurse Practitioner, and therapist with me that were on staff at the Community Mental Health Center where we all worked. The Psychiatrist came as well, but isn't here everyday. We happened to luck out today.

(BTW...... she's followed the case in the news, and has this big theory about why Casey killed Caylee. She would fit right in here and believes Casey should not ever be in society again, and that she'll actually do quite well in jail.)

I have known some Psych Nurse Practitioners (and some therapists) that should be elevated to sainthood.  Sorry o/t but they were wonderful.  God bless them.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »

I hope your husband is doing better, I know allergic reactions can be awful.
He is the same today.  We have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow as my hubs feels that one of the sores has grown, and its the one with the staff infection.  Its been an interesting weekend all around!  (Atleast the Steelers are going to the Superbowl)  Thank you for your well wishes, they are greatly apreciated!!

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

Hi monkeys.  I was lurking through most of the past thread, and didn't want to get involved.  Now that we have a clean and disinfected cage, let me give monkey hugs to all who have had such horrible experiences.  I am so sorry to hear of your pain.

I'm posting and running.  Maybe the weather outside will cheer me up.  It's 63 degrees! 

BBL
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2009, 04:38:25 PM »

I dont know but today is tomorrow's yesterday    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2009, 04:38:45 PM »

STOP DON'T MOVE! 
I NEED TO LYSOL EACH OF YOU AS YOU COME INTO THIS CAGE! 
NO OTHER CAGE GERMS OR SICKIESNESS!!

Klaas,please don't let Dolce take our coffee...it's all we've got. 
Tattle tale... 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »

I hope your husband is doing better, I know allergic reactions can be awful.
He is the same today.  We have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow as my hubs feels that one of the sores has grown, and its the one with the staff infection.  Its been an interesting weekend all around!  (Atleast the Steelers are going to the Superbowl)  Thank you for your well wishes, they are greatly apreciated!!

I hope hes feeling better soon. Dolce you be careful around Staff. not a good time to get it yourself.

Hugs
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

Since we are all sitting here waiting patiently on some new information, I was wondering if anyone wants to delve into the computer searches.  I looked at them briefly and it looked like Chinese to me (and not Chinese food, I know all about that).  Does anyone have some insite on this particular topic?  NO1ZLADIE, you seem to be into this area?

LovinLife Im bouncing off the walls when it comes to this case, iv always been a little hyper, but when it comes to this case i have to do several different things at the same time to keep from going KC! Whatchu wanna know bout the searches hunny?? ill  literize it for u. haha

Oh I don't know...first off how do they get all that infomation out of those reports? To me it just looks like a bunch of "code"?  Why don't you explain to me for example if I go to a search engine and type in "chlorofom" I assume it shows that, then does it show what website you choose from the search results and the date, time etc?   Is there anything that you found interesting that hasn't been reported in the news?

ooook. Your computer saves everything you do on the search engine, it is very hard to clear a harddrive, in fact i think the best way to get rid of evidence from a harddrive is to crush it into a billion pieces. haha. unfortunately for us it looks like they did not release the entirety of her searches, but they did let us know what she was going for. When you look at all that mumbo jjumbo just skip the encrypted code, and read what you can understand. Thats how i came to the conclusion that she looked up inhalation first, then read different inhalation charts...and saw  chloroform so she winged it....etc.. The one thing i found this morning is that she was searching for a range of zenaidas, not just the one she was talking about.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »

no but tomorrow will be yesterday.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »

I hope hes feeling better soon. Dolce you be careful around Staff. not a good time to get it yourself.

Hugs
Thank you for your caringness.  I have "rubber gloved" myself!    Doc gave me orders too. 

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »

Hello everyone!

Hi Pixie, i saw ur post, but I was monkeying around. Yea the fog is horrrrrrible sometimes, but its actually been a very spring forward week! i know unbelievable. And no im not originally from SJ i grew up in the Monterey Bay **prunedale** to be exact. hehe. So uh EVERY1 ready for the docdump??

I have been waiting for the docdump all day!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »

ok you deserve a *gigglesnort* for reading my  mind. the trouble with harry...hitchcock?

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »

You mean, tomorrow today will be yesterday?   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

Do you think we will get the doc dump tomorrow??  Once it has been released, and the NEWS medial loads them to their system, then we get to view.

But...tomorrow is inauguration day, so we may just have to wait until Wednesday, unless NG is going to give us some TIPS tonight.

UNLESS THEY COME OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »

Thank God we are outta there!  But I skidded on me bum again.  I need practice.   

My Dad used to say, "When life sends you an ice storm, pull down your pants and slide on your bum! It might as well be a thrill ride!"

To your question, GG. I own a Rural Health Clinic that offers Medical Services primarily, but when I opened it, I brought the Psych Nurse Practitioner, and therapist with me that were on staff at the Community Mental Health Center where we all worked. The Psychiatrist came as well, but isn't here everyday. We happened to luck out today.

(BTW...... she's followed the case in the news, and has this big theory about why Casey killed Caylee. She would fit right in here and believes Casey should not ever be in society again, and that she'll actually do quite well in jail.)
Hi CBB, Can you share the Psychiatrist's theory with us?  Thank you.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »

ok you deserve a *gigglesnort* for reading my  mind. the trouble with harry...hitchcock?

seriously, *gigglesnort* is my new favorite word (well, is it a word?)    

I think the judge in Casey's case is going to do alot of *gigglesnorting* at JB   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »

You mean, tomorrow today will be yesterday?   

dont confuzzle me, i do a good enough job of that on my own!

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »

Do you think we will get the doc dump tomorrow??  Once it has been released, and the NEWS medial loads them to their system, then we get to view.

But...tomorrow is inauguration day, so we may just have to wait until Wednesday, unless NG is going to give us some TIPS tonight.

UNLESS THEY COME OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!

I have a feeling that they will probably be released tomorrow, but the news sites may not upload them until Wednesday.  Although, NG always has BOMBSHELLS (does it bother anyone else when she uses the term 'tot-mom'?!).   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

seriously, *gigglesnort* is my new favorite word (well, is it a word?)    

I think the judge in Casey's case is going to do alot of *gigglesnorting* at JB   

of course its a word! me ar literate. haha. oh yes jose will give that poor judge a workout for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.