April 27, 2024, 11:08:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339480 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: January 20, 2009, 08:07:01 AM »

BBL -- off to play in the snow -- Pooky cannot wait one minute longer -- Good morning to all Monkeys I missed!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: January 20, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »

good morning monkeys, wow, seems the cage is rather small today...

good morning mioyshi 

good morning back Lucenda....and btw, ot,  on your work.....I think it takes a very special minded person to do your job,,and then attempt to deal with the sights your eyes have sent to your mind. I hope you hold your head high, with the knowledge that you are pretty unique, and most needed by the masses, even if they do not understand your passions.  Follow your dreams,   smiles, mio
thank you so much sweety.  Im not doing it anymore tho, but I want to go back to it.  I tell you one thing, the hardest part was facing the family members, that is what got to me, also the late night call outs.  Their grief, I was very sympathetic, and often got too emotionally involved.  I never did the funerals, or the embalming, however, i did do some cosmetics, and hair setting.  The shock of seeing a a dead body (when everyone usually thinks it is scary and upsetting) in real fact, it is not at all.  You have to do it to understand.  Its a shell, and you can really see that, the soul has gone.  I was never really religous, until I saw my first dead body.  I dont want to rave on about it all, but, yes, from doing this work, I know believe in god and the spirit moves on. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 20, 2009, 08:12:21 AM »

Lucinda- You're super cute!! Smile 

thank you anothermonkey
You should see me first thing in the morning, scare the tats off a sailor I do 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 20, 2009, 08:13:43 AM »

Lucinda- You're super cute!! Smile 

thank you anothermonkey
You should see me first thing in the morning, scare the tats off a sailor I do 

(that's a good line.. I might have to borrow it sometime.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #624 on: January 20, 2009, 08:17:26 AM »

snipped to make room, quote from pooky

Good Morning Monkeys !  We in NC have SNOW -- Yippee!  Here is the latest article -- Rumors yesterday that more documents coming out this week.

It was so hot here yesterday, my candles went from upright to drooping 

Good Morning you two!!  And Today and the rest of the early monkeys.... Hope you have a jeep,Pooky?? How is the little pooky feeling? I was buried up to my butt in snow 2 days ago and now the snow banks are almost bigger than me!!

As I was shoveling I was thinking of Lucinda by the beach being so hot and I sure would of liked to change places for a time! My candles were drooping once.....I left them too close to the wood stove. 

Good morning Scarlett -- so good to see you!  I know you are used to snow up your way but we in NC have not seen any for years.  I am happy not to drive anywhere today.  Pooks is feeling great, thanks.  She has wanted to go outside since 5:00 am.  Up to you butt huh?  WOW -- Are you guys able to go to work?  You are a teacher I think, right?

Hey Boyzmom...Pooky wants to know if we can get to work? 

Yes dear sweet Pooky...We do. First,dress up and put on boots..Dig the car out..defrost the car..plow the driveway..by this time you are exhausted and off to work you go...if..you don't get stuck. Do this every day and you won't be yelling yippee.....

Lucinda..I did not recognize you. Maybe we should all put a pic. of us up for a spell and then we would know what we look like? Some might be afraid to do this but not ME.

BTW..Yeah for little pooky. Let her play but don't get cold into those ears!!  And I am a Dog Groomer. I do teach others to groom but now I just dabble with select clients and try not to over do. I have a Dog Spa behind my home so it's easy for me.

Hi Another Monkey...

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: January 20, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »

So, OK.  Baez is making up a good dtory for the trial.  Is this the one where we all will say, "Now I understand?" 

And if he is making deals contingent on a WIN for Casey how is that a conflict of interest?  Isn't that just more motivation for him?

I know this isn't going to work and is very unethical.  I am just askin' the questions...
If there is a contingency deal, no one said it was based on a WIN for Casey. 

BELICH: I think people close to the Anthony family are concerned about that. I think there have been rumors flying about that and concerns flying about that for months. And as I said, it seems to have risen to a level of a complaint to prosecutors. And they`re not -- haven`t decided whether they will actually ask for a hearing so that everybody can get to the bottom of it.

People close to the Anthony family, wonder who?  My first choice is Conway.  Takes me back to the trivia information I posted, and I have to wonder if Greta and Conway have family ties.  And is there any connection between Greta and/or CNN and any of the spokespersons and/or non profits involved?

I also think about how did this case become national news?  Who is driving this?  There would not be money to be made, if someone back at the very start had not keep this case in front of the news.  If you step back and look there is an ebb and flow in the news releases.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 20, 2009, 08:22:13 AM »

Guess I am going to miss Trimm SS and Boo. Please say hi for me. I hope you guys are feeling better.

Boo..How's your Dad?

SS..And your Mom. How old is she if you don't mind my asking?

Maybe some docs today???????

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 20, 2009, 08:23:30 AM »

well, we all knew he was a sleaze bag.  he isnt getting paid by KC, he always had it in his head "High profile case"  seek $$$$$
what you all need to do in USA is boycott anything he writes, interviewed about.  As much as it is tempting, we just cant do it.  Let his million dollar dreams frizzle out. 

Okay -- Here are some questions I have:

What kind of written agreement is there for "entertainment deals" for Casey with Casey's signature?  What kind of agreement is there for representation of Casey at all?  Are there any agreements with Todd Black and Jose Baez regarding Casey Anthony?  Todd Black admitted that there have been licensing fees negotiated by Baez -- where did that money come from and whose bank account was the money put in?  Ie is there are direct connect with no stop to an account with Casey's name on it? To attempt to circumvent this, is Black receing the money and paying Baez (no direct trail) and the experts?

Sometimes Money is not the reason people insert themselves in big cases. The only reason this got so big is because Casey made this into a fictitious tale of sorts and we are all left to figure it out. Her lies intrigue us and we just can't believe what we see and hear!

Fame drives people and along with fame comes the money. No getting around that. Both Bidens are raking in the dough. Sometimes I see Mr.B on three or more shows a day. And his wifey as well. Love to see their bank account.

I wonder if strangers are allowed to make money on this saga then why NOT the family. The members who did nothing to start this and just lived their lives quietly and nice. Now because of Casey,Cindy and George's home looks like crap and they will most likely loose it. Lee lost his home. Cindy lost her job. Let's face it...These people are NEVER going to do anything that will please ALL of us,and I bet CAYLEE would not want her grands to punished because of Casey's selfishness.

I believe this is what got Caylee killed...Her wanting to go home to Cindy and George. JMO

Hi Mio..See you slipped in there.

morning Scarrlett,,,,,yeah, I am sort of lurking,,,but, still just shaking my head at this whole case. As much as I wish to ignore it now that Caylee has been found, I just can not seem to stop watching it unfold.

My new thing to be miffed at, is last nights ng, where I heard that tim miller is not going to search anymore, because this anthony case has taken all his monies...Well, since the media and local folks donate, I am not sure if I believe that is his real reason for not searching any more, as they indicated... I would think it has more to do with the fact baez wants tims private notes on the search.

Which is a real drag for all the missing people. Who wants to go look for someone, when you might be threatened with the cops knocking on your door, just because you wanted to help, and do the right thing....WE were dragged into the local sheriffs office, by the fbi, three months after my partners mother was kidnapped.. dec 16 2007.

It was NOT a happy meeting I assure you, as cops get an idea in their head, then try to make you admit something you did not do. I had not seen Judith Osteen in three years before she was kidnapped, but, I am considered a person of interest, or last I heard I was....And that has been over 7 months ago, And, there is a sketch of the man who took Judith, as witness told them..

Cops never find the missing.. The missing are always found by a non law person,  a jogger or more so, a hunter...so, I just do not understand why cops get so bent out of shape.. Then, we get a kronk guy, just taking a wizz in the woods??   Three calls, and cops do not pay attention..  Baby is there, like kio said in the first place.   Or was she??
Who knows at this point.. I did hear the defense has not wanted CAylee  buried until they get dna from bones back...I think they are searching for chloraphorm ,,if it is there, then defense will surely do another bone inspection to refute the prosecution.

I am so glad Caylee has been found, and sad as this is to say, I am also glad it was not US who found her.   mio
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #628 on: January 20, 2009, 08:29:15 AM »

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You hear that Monkeys???  No that is not the sound of your Mother-In-Law backing up...thats the sounds of another doc dump!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: January 20, 2009, 08:30:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 6 pages behind now.Yeah. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: January 20, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 6 pages behind now.Yeah. 
Well hurry up Trimm...I do not know how long I can hold them off..after all you are the one who INSISTED on keeping the caffiene in the cage. (Tattler)

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #631 on: January 20, 2009, 08:32:32 AM »

Is there any breaking news? 

Breaking News !!!

Lucinda Looks Absolutely Beautiful This Morning !!

Good Morning Monkeys!
Just passing out coffee..I can't drink it yet..It won't stay in 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 20, 2009, 08:35:56 AM »

So, OK.  Baez is making up a good dtory for the trial.  Is this the one where we all will say, "Now I understand?" 

And if he is making deals contingent on a WIN for Casey how is that a conflict of interest?  Isn't that just more motivation for him?

I know this isn't going to work and is very unethical.  I am just askin' the questions...
If there is a contingency deal, no one said it was based on a WIN for Casey. 

BELICH: I think people close to the Anthony family are concerned about that. I think there have been rumors flying about that and concerns flying about that for months. And as I said, it seems to have risen to a level of a complaint to prosecutors. And they`re not -- haven`t decided whether they will actually ask for a hearing so that everybody can get to the bottom of it.

People close to the Anthony family, wonder who?  My first choice is Conway.  Takes me back to the trivia information I posted, and I have to wonder if Greta and Conway have family ties.  And is there any connection between Greta and/or CNN and any of the spokespersons and/or non profits involved?

I also think about how did this case become national news?  Who is driving this?  There would not be money to be made, if someone back at the very start had not keep this case in front of the news.  If you step back and look there is an ebb and flow in the news releases.

This case became national news because of people like us. From Australia to Canada to Spain to France and on and on. It's the mystery,the lies,the where is Caylee,the who done it.

The first time I saw this they had Casey in her blue hoody marching her into court telling us the little they knew.
And then more just kept coming and I could not stop wondering and wanting to know more.

And Tim will stand strong....And I can't imagine he will quit. And he will never divulge volunteers private info.
Just another casualty of Casey Marie Anthony,BUT she won't win this one.   JMO

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #633 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:01 AM »

Guess I am going to miss Trimm SS and Boo. Please say hi for me. I hope you guys are feeling better.

Boo..How's your Dad?

SS..And your Mom. How old is she if you don't mind my asking?

Maybe some docs today???????

Mornin' Scarlet...my mums just fine thanks...I don't think she'd want me to post her age and she's not available at this time 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- so good to see you!  I know you are used to snow up your way but we in NC have not seen any for years.  I am happy not to drive anywhere today.  
Only a light dusting outside Charlotte so far but it's a real treat. Got the bread and milk?
Love how the state shuts down with 1/2 inch of snow, when I lived up north it was different!

With the inauguration taking up the news today will we hear anything about Casey?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:47 AM »

aww sorry are you ill SS?  Im behind again, went to hang out four loads of laundry between posts.  I cant drink coffee this late, Id kill for a milo tho    (google milo, Im not explaining it  )  Im almost headed to bed.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: January 20, 2009, 08:41:20 AM »

Good morning Scarlett -- so good to see you!  I know you are used to snow up your way but we in NC have not seen any for years.  I am happy not to drive anywhere today.  
Only a light dusting outside Charlotte so far but it's a real treat. Got the bread and milk?
Love how the state shuts down with 1/2 inch of snow, when I lived up north it was different!

With the inauguration taking up the news today will we hear anything about Casey?

Here in Eastern Virginia, driving over the bridge to downtown Norfolk I could NOT see the other side of the bridge nor the buildings in Downtown.  I thought that was kind of strange, but then I opened my eyes and could see everything just fine.  Such is the blizzard of 2009.  Dud.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #637 on: January 20, 2009, 08:42:09 AM »

snipped to make room, quote from pooky

Good Morning Monkeys !  We in NC have SNOW -- Yippee!  Here is the latest article -- Rumors yesterday that more documents coming out this week.

It was so hot here yesterday, my candles went from upright to drooping 

Good Morning you two!!  And Today and the rest of the early monkeys.... Hope you have a jeep,Pooky?? How is the little pooky feeling? I was buried up to my butt in snow 2 days ago and now the snow banks are almost bigger than me!!

As I was shoveling I was thinking of Lucinda by the beach being so hot and I sure would of liked to change places for a time! My candles were drooping once.....I left them too close to the wood stove. 

Good morning Scarlett -- so good to see you!  I know you are used to snow up your way but we in NC have not seen any for years.  I am happy not to drive anywhere today.  Pooks is feeling great, thanks.  She has wanted to go outside since 5:00 am.  Up to you butt huh?  WOW -- Are you guys able to go to work?  You are a teacher I think, right?

Hey Boyzmom...Pooky wants to know if we can get to work? 

Yes dear sweet Pooky...We do. First,dress up and put on boots..Dig the car out..defrost the car..plow the driveway..by this time you are exhausted and off to work you go...if..you don't get stuck. Do this every day and you won't be yelling yippee.....

Lucinda..I did not recognize you. Maybe we should all put a pic. of us up for a spell and then we would know what we look like? Some might be afraid to do this but not ME.

BTW..Yeah for little pooky. Let her play but don't get cold into those ears!!  And I am a Dog Groomer. I do teach others to groom but now I just dabble with select clients and try not to over do. I have a Dog Spa behind my home so it's easy for me.

Hi Another Monkey...

luckily I do not have to go to work - I am a SAHM most of the time - we own a business so I go in when I can or when I must.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: January 20, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »

aww sorry are you ill SS?  Im behind again, went to hang out four loads of laundry between posts.  I cant drink coffee this late, Id kill for a milo tho    (google milo, Im not explaining it  )  Im almost headed to bed.
Milo a milk beverage with chocolate and malt, produced by Nestlé and originating from Australia.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 20, 2009, 08:44:02 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!!
Ya'll need to quit changing personalities, I was just getting to know some of these new people by their avi's.

(by the way i think we should send letters to the people who make the chick and bunny peeps to get them make monkey peeps!)

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.