April 28, 2024, 01:53:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339550 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 20, 2009, 08:46:08 AM »

snipped to make room, quote from pooky

Good Morning Monkeys !  We in NC have SNOW -- Yippee!  Here is the latest article -- Rumors yesterday that more documents coming out this week.

It was so hot here yesterday, my candles went from upright to drooping 

Good Morning you two!!  And Today and the rest of the early monkeys.... Hope you have a jeep,Pooky?? How is the little pooky feeling? I was buried up to my butt in snow 2 days ago and now the snow banks are almost bigger than me!!

As I was shoveling I was thinking of Lucinda by the beach being so hot and I sure would of liked to change places for a time! My candles were drooping once.....I left them too close to the wood stove. 

Good morning Scarlett -- so good to see you!  I know you are used to snow up your way but we in NC have not seen any for years.  I am happy not to drive anywhere today.  Pooks is feeling great, thanks.  She has wanted to go outside since 5:00 am.  Up to you butt huh?  WOW -- Are you guys able to go to work?  You are a teacher I think, right?

Hey Boyzmom...Pooky wants to know if we can get to work? 

Yes dear sweet Pooky...We do. First,dress up and put on boots..Dig the car out..defrost the car..plow the driveway..by this time you are exhausted and off to work you go...if..you don't get stuck. Do this every day and you won't be yelling yippee.....

Lucinda..I did not recognize you. Maybe we should all put a pic. of us up for a spell and then we would know what we look like? Some might be afraid to do this but not ME.

BTW..Yeah for little pooky. Let her play but don't get cold into those ears!!  And I am a Dog Groomer. I do teach others to groom but now I just dabble with select clients and try not to over do. I have a Dog Spa behind my home so it's easy for me.

Hi Another Monkey...

luckily I do not have to go to work - I am a SAHM most of the time - we own a business so I go in when I can or when I must.

Im cleaning the motel tomorrow 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:13 AM »

aww sorry are you ill SS?  Im behind again, went to hang out four loads of laundry between posts.  I cant drink coffee this late, Id kill for a milo tho    (google milo, Im not explaining it  )  Im almost headed to bed.
Milo a milk beverage with chocolate and malt, produced by Nestlé and originating from Australia.

yes you got it Dolce, I didnt recognise you. I better stop being off topic, and go to bed.  BTW have they found the little boy yet? 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 20, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »

SNIPPED FROM A CANDY ROSE:

PLEASE SUPPORT Tim Miller, Texas EquuSearch, Volunteer Search Teams
It's not just about searching for a body, it's about caring, closure and leaving no stone unturned

it makes me sick that these bunch of freaks have caused him these problems.....i wish he could or would sue their asses

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #643 on: January 20, 2009, 08:53:01 AM »

aww sorry are you ill SS?  Im behind again, went to hang out four loads of laundry between posts.  I cant drink coffee this late, Id kill for a milo tho    (google milo, Im not explaining it  )  Im almost headed to bed.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: January 20, 2009, 08:56:41 AM »

lmao SS, wrong milo 
now about the duct tape.......

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #645 on: January 20, 2009, 08:57:32 AM »

You know, I feel compelled to say something. There's no way a mental defense is going to apply here in this case. No way, no how. It's interesting discusson, but Casey has exhibited all kinds of behavior to prove knowledge and understanding of a crime and she took measures to cover up her involvement. She's plenty sane for trial and conviction.

What do you think the defense will be? I'm not saying a mental defense is going to work, but I just have no idea what else they could use.

I agree w/ CBB
no rose.....
My guess, as I have stated in past threads is something along this line of defense:
diminished capacity
n. essentially a psychological term which has found its way into criminal trials. A contention of diminished capacity means that although the accused was not insane, due to emotional distress, physical condition or other factors he/she could not fully comprehend the nature of the criminal act he/she is accused of committing, particularly murder or attempted murder. It is raised by the defense in attempts to remove the element of premeditation or criminal intent and thus obtain a conviction for a lesser crime, such as manslaughter instead of murder. While the theory has some legitimacy, at times juries have been overly impressed by psychiatric testimony. The most notorious case was in People v. Dan White, the admitted killer of San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk, who got only a manslaughter conviction on the basis that his capacity was diminished by the sugar content of his blood due to eating "Twinkies."
http://dictionary.law.com/definition2.asp?selected=516

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #646 on: January 20, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »

Milo a milk beverage with chocolate and malt, produced by Nestlé and originating from Australia.

yes you got it Dolce, I didnt recognise you. I better stop being off topic, and go to bed.  BTW have they found the little boy yet? 
Yes I am not myself the past few days..ha ha...will be back to normal soon.
They still have not found Adji, but they are not giving up!  There are searches and investigations going on.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 20, 2009, 08:58:37 AM »

In criminal law, diminished responsibility (or diminished capacity) is a potential defense by excuse by which defendants argue that although they broke the law, they should not be held criminally liable for doing so, as their mental functions were "diminished" or impaired. The defense's acceptance in American jurisdictions vary considerably. The majority of states have adopted it by statute or case decision, and a minority even recognise broader defenses such as 'irresistible impulse.' Some American states restrict the defense to the charge of murder only where a successful defense will result in a manslaughter conviction instead of murder. Until recently, the Republic of Ireland did not accept the partial defense. The Irish Supreme Court had rejected the existence of the defense in The People (DPP) v Joseph O' Mahony [1984] ILRM 244. The case was recently abrogated, however, by enactment of the Criminal Law (Insanity) Act 2006, effective June 1, 2006. The act, in pertinent part, specifically adopted the partial defense for the charge of murder where a successful defense will result in a manslaughter conviction instead of murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminished_capacity

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 20, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »

http://www.diminishedcapacity.com/

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #649 on: January 20, 2009, 09:00:04 AM »

It's not just about searching for a body, it's about caring, closure and leaving no stone unturned

it makes me sick that these bunch of freaks have caused him these problems.....i wish he could or would sue their asses

I wonder if the fact that the A's called TES would give Tim some ground for a law suit of some sort...?

Just want to clarify...I DON'T think Tim would persue a law suit in the first place..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: January 20, 2009, 09:01:22 AM »

Lucinda..I did not recognize you. Maybe we should all put a pic. of us up for a spell and then we would know what we look like? Some might be afraid to do this but not ME.

Hi Another Monkey...

Hi Scarrlett Smile  I'm half tempted to put up a picture.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: January 20, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »

Hi Another Monkey...

good idea >->  mio
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »

I wonder if the fact that the A's called TES would give Tim some ground for a law suit of some sort...?

Just want to clarify...I DON'T think Tim would persue a law suit in the first place..

i don't think he would either

Regrets, I've had a few......
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: January 20, 2009, 09:10:10 AM »

good morning ss,  hope you feel better soon.....I agree, I do not think tim will want to bring that sort of attention to his organization.  They seem to forget he had a missing daughter, and that is his motivation to search now for the missing. I am glad he holds his workers privacy with respect.

I also wonder, to dolce, if you know weather or not tes from orlando is searching for adji ?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 20, 2009, 09:10:56 AM »

Hi Another Monkey...

Wow -- You and Lucinda are cute as can be --

good idea >->  mio
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

good idea >->  mio

you look great! 

i'll put mine up for a bit

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: January 20, 2009, 09:12:54 AM »

Hi Another Monkey...

Wow -- You and Lucinda are cute as can be --

good idea >->  mio
Oops - I did not go down far enough Wow -- You and Lucinda are cute as can be --

Question for Dolce -- last night on NG, they mentioned that there are certain parts of the state that are anti-law enforcement -- what areas are those?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 20, 2009, 09:13:22 AM »

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/datgrlstef/943734574_l.jpg  it's so small when they adjust it in the profile 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: January 20, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »

Yes I am not myself the past few days..ha ha...will be back to normal soon.
They still have not found Adji, but they are not giving up!  There are searches and investigations going on.

big hugs dolce, hang in there matey

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 20, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486408/detail.html

This is a new blog "Justice for Caylee" so I was taking a look at what peoples opinions were and if you look down for Jan 15 at 2:15pm there is a post by "Cindyfor20" trying to point the finger at Tony basically. I haven't read much past that but to me it sounds like something Cindy would say. Kind of gave me a laugh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.