May 14, 2024, 07:01:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 341977 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #660 on: January 20, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

good morning ss,  hope you feel better soon.....I agree, I do not think tim will want to bring that sort of attention to his organization.  They seem to forget he had a missing daughter, and that is his motivation to search now for the missing. I am glad he holds his workers privacy with respect.

I also wonder, to dolce, if you know weather or not tes from orlando is searching for adji ?

Good Mornin' mio... I don't think it's in Tim's nature either, to launch a law suit, regardless of how many insults CA throws at him...he's above that. From what I've heard, and I've been out of the loop for a bit, Tim still considers the A's as victims...although I did read here that he gave KC the verbal description she deserves...even that surprised me coming from Tim tho.

You're looking lovely this morning too...what's up with the photo's ? you ladies are just determined to keep me from my work today aren't you   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 20, 2009, 09:25:18 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Look at this article i found while reading US Weekly mag. LOOK AT THE DUCT TAPE ON THE GUY'S MOUTH!!! This is the episode of One Tree Hill that Casey was searching!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:53:06 AM by klaasend » Logged

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: January 20, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »

Dang, it's huge!! Klaas, can you resize it so it's easier to read??!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 20, 2009, 09:27:54 AM »

goodnight monkeys, I cant get posts up, with refresh stoopid dialup.  Im off, will catch up tomorrow after work.  Im saving up for new computer and fast internet, almost there.  Love you all

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: January 20, 2009, 09:28:39 AM »

Guess I am going to miss Trimm SS and Boo. Please say hi for me. I hope you guys are feeling better.

Boo..How's your Dad?

SS..And your Mom. How old is she if you don't mind my asking?

Maybe some docs today???????

Scarlett,Sorry I missed you.Hubby is very sick this morning(got the crud from me)
Had to feed him and send him to the Doctor.

Stay warm and maybe we will get some documents today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 20, 2009, 09:30:08 AM »

Also: A rep for Casey's lawyer dismisses the connection as WILD RUMORS, NOTHING WAS FOUND ON ANY COMPUTER!!! WTF!!! Did they know there was a doc dump & everyone saw the searches?? LIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Phaedrus
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »

So, OK.  Baez is making up a good dtory for the trial.  Is this the one where we all will say, "Now I understand?" 

And if he is making deals contingent on a WIN for Casey how is that a conflict of interest?  Isn't that just more motivation for him?

I know this isn't going to work and is very unethical.  I am just askin' the questions...

Personally Perriwinkle, I think that given the overwhelming evidence in this case, that it would have been in Casey's best interests to negotiate a deal and plea to a lesser charge?  If he had done that prior to the body being found it probably would have been a better deal.  To me that is what makes it a conflict of interest.  He is pursuing trial and so far not pursuing any type of mental defect defense -- I would think not considering all avenues of defense are conflicts of interests too.  Obviously, just my opinion though.

You are right.  He should have gotten the truth from her himself and if he couldn't, then at least advise her that she would not get out of this.  As it is, he IS giving her false hope.  SHe can get a fair trial I believe but fair will mean she is found guilty.  For sure.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 6 pages behind now.Yeah. 
Well hurry up Trimm...I do not know how long I can hold them off..after all you are the one who INSISTED on keeping the caffiene in the cage. (Tattler)

Morning Dolce.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »

So, OK.  Baez is making up a good dtory for the trial.  Is this the one where we all will say, "Now I understand?" 

And if he is making deals contingent on a WIN for Casey how is that a conflict of interest?  Isn't that just more motivation for him?

I know this isn't going to work and is very unethical.  I am just askin' the questions...
If there is a contingency deal, no one said it was based on a WIN for Casey. 

BELICH: I think people close to the Anthony family are concerned about that. I think there have been rumors flying about that and concerns flying about that for months. And as I said, it seems to have risen to a level of a complaint to prosecutors. And they`re not -- haven`t decided whether they will actually ask for a hearing so that everybody can get to the bottom of it.

People close to the Anthony family, wonder who?  My first choice is Conway.  Takes me back to the trivia information I posted, and I have to wonder if Greta and Conway have family ties.  And is there any connection between Greta and/or CNN and any of the spokespersons and/or non profits involved?

I also think about how did this case become national news?  Who is driving this?  There would not be money to be made, if someone back at the very start had not keep this case in front of the news.  If you step back and look there is an ebb and flow in the news releases.

I agree.  This is some very good food for thought.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »

Is there any breaking news? 

Breaking News !!!

Lucinda Looks Absolutely Beautiful This Morning !!

Good Morning Monkeys!
Just passing out coffee..I can't drink it yet..It won't stay in 

Yes she does. 
I hope you feel better. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2009, 09:38:21 AM »

Also: A rep for Casey's lawyer dismisses the connection as WILD RUMORS, NOTHING WAS FOUND ON ANY COMPUTER!!! WTF!!! Did they know there was a doc dump & everyone saw the searches?? LIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2009, 09:39:28 AM »

Look at the article I posted, it's at the bottom! 

Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: January 20, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »

Hi Monken - Morning everyone.

I'm a huge fan of One Tree Hill - that picture was actually from this season.   That show probably aired in November or so - after KC was already charged with Caylee's murder.

The nanny (seen in the picture) first kidnaps Jamie (the little boy) in the 100th episode which aired in March or so.   When she kidnapped Jamie, she did dye his hair (alot of people have wondered about Caylee's hair being "light").   The grandfather tracked the nanny down - to a hotel room where he rescues Jamie.

Then, this season, she kidnaps the grandfather, in order to lure the little boy to her house.   The grandfather seen in this photo escapes her bondage and kills her.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »

I'm a huge fan of One Tree Hill - that picture was actually from this season.   That show probably aired in November or so - after KC was already charged with Caylee's murder.

The nanny (seen in the picture) first kidnaps Jamie (the little boy) in the 100th episode which aired in March or so.   When she kidnapped Jamie, she did dye his hair (alot of people have wondered about Caylee's hair being "light").   The grandfather tracked the nanny down - to a hotel room where he rescues Jamie.

Then, this season, she kidnaps the grandfather, in order to lure the little boy to her house.   The grandfather seen in this photo escapes her bondage and kills her.   

So Casey was in jail when this episode aired?(The duct tape pic?) 

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 20, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »

It's so tiny I can't see it Monken. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #675 on: January 20, 2009, 09:47:03 AM »

Yes she does. 
I hope you feel better. 

Good Mornin' Trimm...better today..not much stays down but at least I can sit up straight.. sorry your hubby is sick..hope it wasn't the pop tarts  j/k
I hope he gets better soon 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 20, 2009, 09:48:16 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486408/detail.html

This is a new blog "Justice for Caylee" so I was taking a look at what peoples opinions were and if you look down for Jan 15 at 2:15pm there is a post by "Cindyfor20" trying to point the finger at Tony basically. I haven't read much past that but to me it sounds like something Cindy would say. Kind of gave me a laugh.

in CA's first interview with police she kept trying to pin it on Jesse

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 20, 2009, 09:48:31 AM »

Has Judge Strickland been replaced?

Case Number: 08-CF-0015606-O    Filing Date: 10/14/2008
Case Type: Criminal
Case Status: TRIAL
Status Date: 1/5/2009
Current Judge: ADAMS, JOHN H SR
http://www.myorangeclerk.com
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: January 20, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »

So Casey was in jail when this episode aired?(The duct tape pic?) 

Yep.    But, she may have gotten the idea of a "nanny kidnapping" from this show.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: January 20, 2009, 09:50:26 AM »

If there is a contingency deal, no one said it was based on a WIN for Casey. 
BELICH: I think people close to the Anthony family are concerned about that. I think there have been rumors flying about that and concerns flying about that for months. And as I said, it seems to have risen to a level of a complaint to prosecutors. And they`re not -- haven`t decided whether they will actually ask for a hearing so that everybody can get to the bottom of it.

People close to the Anthony family, wonder who?  My first choice is Conway.  Takes me back to the trivia information I posted, and I have to wonder if Greta and Conway have family ties.  And is there any connection between Greta and/or CNN and any of the spokespersons and/or non profits involved?

I also think about how did this case become national news?  Who is driving this?  There would not be money to be made, if someone back at the very start had not keep this case in front of the news.  If you step back and look there is an ebb and flow in the news releases.

I agree.  This is some very good food for thought.

One thing, why would he willingly lose this case, so very much in the public eye.  Plus, with all these great "experts" on the list, he must think he CAN win?  I don't know.  It is so confusing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.