April 27, 2024, 05:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339519 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:12 AM »

There's some good looking monkeys in the cage this morning.     

I hope everyone is starting to feel better!    A good doc dump would help!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #681 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »

Has Judge Strickland been replaced?

Case Number: 08-CF-0015606-O    Filing Date: 10/14/2008
Case Type: Criminal
Case Status: TRIAL
Status Date: 1/5/2009
Current Judge: ADAMS, JOHN H SR
http://www.myorangeclerk.com

No, it is my understanding that the judges rotate through the different courts.  I did read somewhere that as of now, Strickland is still on the Anthony case, at least until it gets moved to a new venue.  I wish I knew where I read that.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #682 on: January 20, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18486408/detail.html

This is a new blog "Justice for Caylee" so I was taking a look at what peoples opinions were and if you look down for Jan 15 at 2:15pm there is a post by "Cindyfor20" trying to point the finger at Tony basically. I haven't read much past that but to me it sounds like something Cindy would say. Kind of gave me a laugh.

yeah i had the same reaction. its the abc defense, anybody but casey.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: January 20, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »

Lucinda..I did not recognize you. Maybe we should all put a pic. of us up for a spell and then we would know what we look like? Some might be afraid to do this but not ME.

Hi Scarrlett Smile  I'm half tempted to put up a picture.

I would if I could figure out how do change the darn thing!

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:11 AM »

Peanut, I love your little note at the side "I can spell, I just can't type".  That is so ME!  CAn I steal that from you LOL!!!  Just kidding.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

There's some good looking monkeys in the cage this morning.     

I hope everyone is starting to feel better!    A good doc dump would help!

Hey Sassy. i agree.A good dump would help very much. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:33 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Look at this article i found while reading US Weekly mag. LOOK AT THE DUCT TAPE ON THE GUY'S MOUTH!!! This is the episode of One Tree Hill that Casey was searching!

Some more on this same episode:

http://www.one-tree-hill-episodes.com/episodes/season-6/episode-5-youve-dug-your-own-grave-now-lie-in-it.html

Episode 5 - You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it
Filed under: Season 6   Posted on: Sep 28, 2008

Author: One Tree Hill Fan

Start Watching Episode 5 - You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it

You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it - Tree Hill is in an uproar as Nanny Carrie has finally gotten Haley where she wants her - unfortunately, that means both Haley and Jamie’s lives are in danger. Peyton feels threatened when Lucas must reunite with Lindsay for a business meeting. Meanwhile, Brooke’s struggle for control at Clothes Over Bros reaches the breaking point as Victoria continues to exert her power by making unexpected and unsettling business decisions.

One of the comments:

Stephanie
September 30th, 2008 at 5:06 pm

Only thing that still has not been explained is why/how the crazy Nanny’s little boy died and why he’s buried in her backyard. I would have loved some background on that.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 20, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

No, it is my understanding that the judges rotate through the different courts.  I did read somewhere that as of now, Strickland is still on the Anthony case, at least until it gets moved to a new venue.  I wish I knew where I read that.

I read that also, however this is from the official county website.  Why would they be showing a different judge?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: January 20, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You hear that Monkeys???  No that is not the sound of your Mother-In-Law backing up...thats the sounds of another doc dump!!!

Really cute, Dolce!!!     
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #689 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Look at this article i found while reading US Weekly mag. LOOK AT THE DUCT TAPE ON THE GUY'S MOUTH!!! This is the episode of One Tree Hill that Casey was searching!

Mornin Monken..

It's an interesting study, the effects of TV/Movie crime as It relates to real world crime. I often wonder if the crime rate would be lower if these violent themes/ideas weren't portrayed so graphically in the movies or on the tube..it's kind of a chicken and the egg argument and I still haven't figured out which came first..sometimes I'll see a horrific movie murder and say "man, who come's up with this stuff" and then I'll do crime research and find even more horrific stuff in the news archives  I do think the children get very bad ideas and and overall desensitized by the TV but it needs to go to another level to actually commit the crime. IMO and I'm no psychiatrist...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: January 20, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

I read that also, however this is from the official county website.  Why would they be showing a different judge?

Maybe Strickland isn't staying on? 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: January 20, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

More from that episode of One Tree Hill (remember Carrie is the crazy NANNY) :

QUOTES:

Carrie: They say we leave this world just the way we came into it... naked and alone.
Lucas: So if we do leave with nothing, what then is the measure of a life? Is it defined by the people we choose to love?
Nathan: Or is life simply measured by our accomplishments?
Brooke: And what if we fail, or have never truly loved? What then? Can we ever measure up? edit »

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #692 on: January 20, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »

Peanut, I love your little note at the side "I can spell, I just can't type".  That is so ME!  CAn I steal that from you LOL!!!  Just kidding.

of course you can perri! im still getting adjusted to not being able to edit my typos. i find it hard to believe that you are the same way tho, youre always so articulate.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: January 20, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Some more on this same episode:

http://www.one-tree-hill-episodes.com/episodes/season-6/episode-5-youve-dug-your-own-grave-now-lie-in-it.html

Episode 5 - You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it
Filed under: Season 6   Posted on: Sep 28, 2008

Author: One Tree Hill Fan

Start Watching Episode 5 - You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it

You’ve Dug Your Own Grave, Now Lie in it - Tree Hill is in an uproar as Nanny Carrie has finally gotten Haley where she wants her - unfortunately, that means both Haley and Jamie’s lives are in danger. Peyton feels threatened when Lucas must reunite with Lindsay for a business meeting. Meanwhile, Brooke’s struggle for control at Clothes Over Bros reaches the breaking point as Victoria continues to exert her power by making unexpected and unsettling business decisions.

One of the comments:

Stephanie
September 30th, 2008 at 5:06 pm

Only thing that still has not been explained is why/how the crazy Nanny’s little boy died and why he’s buried in her backyard. I would have loved some background on that.

Thanks Monken for finding this info.   Yep - the Nanny had a little boy that died, and she had buried him in her yard.  That is why she was trying to kidnap Jamie - because her own son had died.   Never did tell us how he died, though.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: January 20, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »

QUOTES:

Carrie: They say we leave this world just the way we came into it... naked and alone.
Lucas: So if we do leave with nothing, what then is the measure of a life? Is it defined by the people we choose to love?
Brooke: And what if we fail, or have never truly loved? What then? Can we ever measure up? edit »

That's disturbing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: January 20, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »

QUOTES:

Clip from the show:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zdwPxFkW-Ck&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zdwPxFkW-Ck&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 20, 2009, 10:03:15 AM »

Dang, it's huge!! Klaas, can you resize it so it's easier to read??!! 

Also: A rep for Casey's lawyer dismisses the connection as WILD RUMORS, NOTHING WAS FOUND ON ANY COMPUTER!!! WTF!!! Did they know there was a doc dump & everyone saw the searches?? LIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hi Monken - Morning everyone.

I'm a huge fan of One Tree Hill - that picture was actually from this season.   That show probably aired in November or so - after KC was already charged with Caylee's murder.

The nanny (seen in the picture) first kidnaps Jamie (the little boy) in the 100th episode which aired in March or so.   When she kidnapped Jamie, she did dye his hair (alot of people have wondered about Caylee's hair being "light").   The grandfather tracked the nanny down - to a hotel room where he rescues Jamie.

Then, this season, she kidnaps the grandfather, in order to lure the little boy to her house.   The grandfather seen in this photo escapes her bondage and kills her.   

So Casey was in jail when this episode aired?(The duct tape pic?) 

Yep.    But, she may have gotten the idea of a "nanny kidnapping" from this show.

Sometimes the show website will show scenes from upcoming shows, too. She may have seen this there! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #697 on: January 20, 2009, 10:04:10 AM »

Last night on NG they were saying that Baez wants the trial moved to a jurisdiction where people don't trust LE. So if that is true, then of course part of Casey's defense will be going after LE, which when you don't have much of a defense you go after LE in some way.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: January 20, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

Whatever you all put in the coffee yesterday, LEAVE IT OUT!!!!     :MonkeyConfused::

Good Morning Monks....old and new!! another...I agree.....hopefully there will be new information and possibly a new release of documents today....so let's all do a couple things to keep Caylee's thread for Caylee.....keep the O/T to a minimum, watch the quote stacks, be more aware of what others are saying and give them their voice. And Be nice!!  I am excited about the search warrants.....I think that is going to give us a lot of information we didn't have before. Last night on NG we got a confirmation that there was indeed clothing found............my questions is who's? Caylee's or casey's. When it was mentioned they were trying to 'match up clothing find' my first thought was shoes? Was a shoe found and they were looking for the mate?  Also the entertainment deal JB was/is looking for...............ummmmmmmmm.....a trial will obviously be a GOOD thing for BJ...but is it good for his client? uuummmmmmmmmmmmmm  I think we now know for certain that BJ has convinced casey not to see anyone other than him and his staff.....of course he can't keep the spiritual advisor away...but the SA is bound to secrecy anyway. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 20, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »

Blink Request for INFO

Does anyone remember an email response, received by a resident monkey, from Todd Black, allegedly , a while back?

It was at the time he was bashing our beloved TM, I'm not interested in that part, but it went on and on about how his firm was hired by an anonymous family in Texas and he was paid upfront, blah blah..  Did I dream that or was it here?

TIA for anyone checking on it, or thanks in advance for anyone that reminds me I need to get more rest Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.