April 27, 2024, 01:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339494 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: January 20, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »

good morning Monkeys, gosh I wish they would go ahead and release those doc's. They should just stop everything and do these docs for us, they know we want them like NOW!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #761 on: January 20, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »

Hey all, hope everyone is feeling better today.  Can someone help me with firefox.  I downloaded it last week and have been having lots of trouble with it shutting down on me just out of the blue.  This morning it has shut down 5 times already and I have only read 2 pages.  It seems to be happening when I close out the pop-ups from this site.  Anybody else had this problem and how can I fix it?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 20, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Thanks for the funny & sweet comments everyone! Goodanmad i hope you got cheered up!  I love seeing everyone's pics too! You are a cutie pie!  Another, I missed yours! Mom called & I never can get a word in until she's finished with everything she wants to tell me!  I never like pictures of myself, my daughter & granddaughters are very photogenic, but not me!  I'll swap it for a pic of my daughter in a bit, trying to do a million things at once! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 20, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »

Will we get a heads up before the doc dump or will it just show up all of a sudden? Does anyone monitor the Orlando media & which one usually has it first? I just can't wait, knowing what all is supposed to be in this one!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 20, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »

Sunny, is there a group or person in Texas who are trying to compete with TES?  Would this person or group gain from increased donations if TES went under or stopped operating?

Not that I am aware of....but I have no fear of TES shutting down......or going under...I think Tim is really down over all this....TES has never been attacked like this....but he is a fighter and he may be down but he isn't out!
Oh, I agree.  I think he's being wise to lay low until these legal shenanigans get worked out.  I am just intrigued with the jockeying going on behind the scenes here.  This is a money-driven case, even though we don't know where the money originates.  If we did, we'd have a lot of questions answered.  The media appears to be driving this case instead of the justice system, and that really concerns me.  Does anyone else wonder why NG is still devoting so much time to this case?  Aside from the obvious money generated by ratings, she seems to have adopted this case as Greta took on the Holloway case.  Someone mentioned connections before.  Go back and look at the history of the public players here.  Greta previously was associated with Court TV before FOX.  A smart lady once told me that all of the media players have deep connections that go back a long ways.  It isn't their first rodeo.

Good points....and I agree.....if we knew who/what was funding the defense it might make sense. If not for FL's Sunshine Law would this case have generated so much media interest....I don't think so.
I don't think we can blame the Sunshine Laws.  They exist for all other cases in FL, too, and there is not the media coverage.  Nope, I think we are watching a "reality" show in the making.  It's horrendous, but the media have created a day-by-day, blow-by-blow reality TV show using the life and death of Caylee Marie Anthony as the central theme.  Not a day goes by that someone in the "story" does something to enable the media (NG and others) to report the activities as "bombshell" news.  It's vicarious macabre, orchestrated before our very eyes.  Someone is funding this travesty and making a fortune from it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: January 20, 2009, 11:26:54 AM »

GnM and IM -  You guys look good, too!!     

I missed AM's pic.      I like seeing all the pictures!

Gotta get this house clean before the doc dump comes!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: January 20, 2009, 11:28:04 AM »

Hey all, hope everyone is feeling better today.  Can someone help me with firefox.  I downloaded it last week and have been having lots of trouble with it shutting down on me just out of the blue.  This morning it has shut down 5 times already and I have only read 2 pages.  It seems to be happening when I close out the pop-ups from this site.  Anybody else had this problem and how can I fix it?

I wrote to Dugga, the forum administer here, about this issue and received this response:

This could be due to many issues, which unfortunately is beyond the scope of the type of help we are able to provide via email. If you continue having problems, you may wish to have a computer technician look over your system.

I have access to a tech and there is nothing on my computer that would cause this.  Some people have suggested other browers, however some people using other browsers have the same problems. 

Ads are placed on forums to allow the forums to generate revenue so that they can offer their services free.  On the other hand you have browsers issuing modules that prevent ads.  So then the ad writers go and circumvent these modules and you get more garbage in the ads, that can cause new and more aggravating problems.  See the Catch 22 here?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 20, 2009, 11:28:31 AM »

Sorry I have no idea...I am using Firefox and have had no problems,,,,have you cleaned out your temp files??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #768 on: January 20, 2009, 11:32:30 AM »

good morning Monkeys, gosh I wish they would go ahead and release those doc's. They should just stop everything and do these docs for us, they know we want them like NOW!

Good Morning HH !!! 

Is there "official" word of a doc dump today ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:05 AM »

Good points....and I agree.....if we knew who/what was funding the defense it might make sense. If not for FL's Sunshine Law would this case have generated so much media interest....I don't think so.
I don't think we can blame the Sunshine Laws.  They exist for all other cases in FL, too, and there is not the media coverage.  Nope, I think we are watching a "reality" show in the making.  It's horrendous, but the media have created a day-by-day, blow-by-blow reality TV show using the life and death of Caylee Marie Anthony as the central theme.  Not a day goes by that someone in the "story" does something to enable the media (NG and others) to report the activities as "bombshell" news.  It's vicarious macabre, orchestrated before our very eyes.  Someone is funding this travesty and making a fortune from it.
I am not blaming the Sunshine Laws...but I think the law allows the media to keep this in the forefront... Too often, in some states even the victims family doesn't know what's going on. And  every couple of days someone involved in the case (usually from the defense or A's camps) make some statement or does something to fuel the media flames   I am in total agreement with your last sentence above!  I hope the court looks into it....quickly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »

Good Morning HH !!! 

Morning Sea, I left you a message in your EP forum.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 20, 2009, 11:36:57 AM »

Sunny, is there a group or person in Texas who are trying to compete with TES?  Would this person or group gain from increased donations if TES went under or stopped operating?

Not that I am aware of....but I have no fear of TES shutting down......or going under...I think Tim is really down over all this....TES has never been attacked like this....but he is a fighter and he may be down but he isn't out!
Oh, I agree.  I think he's being wise to lay low until these legal shenanigans get worked out.  I am just intrigued with the jockeying going on behind the scenes here.  This is a money-driven case, even though we don't know where the money originates.  If we did, we'd have a lot of questions answered.  The media appears to be driving this case instead of the justice system, and that really concerns me.  Does anyone else wonder why NG is still devoting so much time to this case?  Aside from the obvious money generated by ratings, she seems to have adopted this case as Greta took on the Holloway case.  Someone mentioned connections before.  Go back and look at the history of the public players here.  Greta previously was associated with Court TV before FOX.  A smart lady once told me that all of the media players have deep connections that go back a long ways.  It isn't their first rodeo.

Totally, totally agree with you.  Where do the dots connect is the big question.  Right now there is a 6 year old boy, Adji Desir, missing.  He's adorable.  His story is sad.  There are countless people looking for him.  There are horses and dogs.  Why is this story not taking off?  When the media doesn't report, there is nothing for people like us to examine and sleuth. 

The public interest in part drives the Caylee Anthony story, but there is always something that peeks the public interest when it starts to wane.  There is no doubt that this story is being driven and orchestrated.  Sometimes when I watch the strangeness that keeps coming out I feel like I need to go put on a tin foil hat.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 20, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »

Hi AZ! Just a fast comment here.. It has reminded me all along of the massive and nasty personal attacks Tim experienced while searching in Aruba.  Remember that ? Shades of  ?? I wonder who ??
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: January 20, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »

Entertainment Deals Could Be Paying For Casey's Defense
Monday, January 19, 2009 – updated: 6:30 pm EST January 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey Anthony's defense. Sources tell Eyewitness News that someone complained to the State Attorney's Office about the funding Jose Baez is using toward Casey's defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW INTERVIEW: Legal Analyst Discusses Allegations
VIDEO REPORT: Baez Facing New Allegations
NEW MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those sources told WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen the funding could be considered a major conflict of interest. Eyewitness News sources said the judge knows there's a concern about Baez's defense fund. He could decide it's baseless, but if he determines Baez did something wrong he could remove him from the case.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, has repeatedly avoided all questions about who is paying for his services, but sources told Eyewitness News the State Attorney's Office received at least one complaint, a complaint that Baez may have made a contingent deal with entertainment interests that means he gets paid based on the outcome of the case, which is banned by the Florida Bar.

Eyewitness News does know the defense has already received around $200,000, but the terms were unclear.

"Because of the nature of this case and, creatively, the abundance of the rumors of the source of the attorney fees," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News (watch full interview). "This court will probably make an inquiry that they'll err on the side of caution."

It's not clear how the judge will handle it. Sheaffer said the judge will likely look into Baez's funding source to make sure there is no conflict of interest and to prevent an appeal.

"It is to make sure the lawyer is representing the client's best interest and not considering the interest of who's paying the attorney's fee," Sheaffer said.

A spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office said the state is aware of the allegations. Prosecutors want to know who is paying his fees and how much money has been spent. The State Attorney's Office spokesperson also said the court is aware of the complaints and it will be up to judge to decide how to handle it.

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 20, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

Blink Request for INFO

Does anyone remember an email response, received by a resident monkey, from Todd Black, allegedly , a while back?

It was at the time he was bashing our beloved TM, I'm not interested in that part, but it went on and on about how his firm was hired by an anonymous family in Texas and he was paid upfront, blah blah..  Did I dream that or was it here?

TIA for anyone checking on it, or thanks in advance for anyone that reminds me I need to get more rest Smile

Blink - are you talking about the Fax?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Pressr1029.tif

Thank you Klaas, but no, I have all the *cough* pressr's.. I dont know if a monkey carried a post from somewhere else where the poster claimed they emailed him and got this big diatribe back, but I know it would have been around October 15-25 IIRC.
It was right before Lee blasted TES donors from Barbie's email..
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #775 on: January 20, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »

I wrote to Dugga, the forum administer here, about this issue and received this response:

This could be due to many issues, which unfortunately is beyond the scope of the type of help we are able to provide via email. If you continue having problems, you may wish to have a computer technician look over your system.

I have access to a tech and there is nothing on my computer that would cause this.  Some people have suggested other browers, however some people using other browsers have the same problems. 

Ads are placed on forums to allow the forums to generate revenue so that they can offer their services free.  On the other hand you have browsers issuing modules that prevent ads.  So then the ad writers go and circumvent these modules and you get more garbage in the ads, that can cause new and more aggravating problems.  See the Catch 22 here?

Yup I see it.  I NEVER had this problem with IE7 and my computer doesn't do it on any other sites, yet.  I have cleared everything I can.  I just dont' think it is my computer.  But what do I know?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #776 on: January 20, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

Good Morning HH !!! 

Morning Sea, I left you a message in your EP forum.

Mornin' Pretty Kitty....gonna go check...please don't say you're getting a bug too 
(scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears, a little to the left, with gloves on)))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 20, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »

When I try to use "explorer" I have the same problem. I have no problems with "firefox".   You might try upgrading to explorer 9.0 and see if that will fix it. I was running 7.0 and this site was not the only issue with that browser.  I didn't even try once I started using firefox, as the problem was solved.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 20, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »

Morning monkey friends. I see the One Tree Hill info. Anything else new?

I probably won't be much fun today. I'm having a bad spell in my personal life and need a little cheering up. 

Goodnmad....  C'Mere>>>You just need a good distraction and so I thought I'd give you one...

Thank you little Tater.  smooch smooch

and all the other monkeys who have me a cheer up post. you all are the best.

Now, what's a crackin with Casey?

You are absolutely beautiful -- all the Monkeys with pictures this morning are gorgeous -- cheer up, my lady --
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 20, 2009, 11:46:50 AM »

The last couple lines of that fax sound like a dig at TES's expense.  I'm wondering if the attack on TES by Baez is more orchestrated and active than I thought.  I first thought that it was a defense move to cast doubt on the search and thereby show the body had been moved by someone else.  However, now it's beginning to look more like an outright attack rather than a defensive strategy.  I wonder who is behind this.  Who would want to see TES close down?  Or, more specifically, who would profit from TES's withdrawal from searching for missing people?

I think Baez is just looking for any angle, not hell bent on destroying TES per se.. I cant say where Black got this info, but honestly, I did not believe it, I just know he opened the door on how he was getting paid, so I think we should walk through it monkey style.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.