April 27, 2024, 11:01:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339479 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »

Do you think we will get the doc dump tomorrow??  Once it has been released, and the NEWS medial loads them to their system, then we get to view.

But...tomorrow is inauguration day, so we may just have to wait until Wednesday, unless NG is going to give us some TIPS tonight.

UNLESS THEY COME OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!

I have a feeling that they will probably be released tomorrow, but the news sites may not upload them until Wednesday.  Although, NG always has BOMBSHELLS (does it bother anyone else when she uses the term 'tot-mom'?!).   

Yes, that and "goodnight friend".....uggghhh!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2009, 04:50:58 PM »

Since we are all sitting here waiting patiently on some new information, I was wondering if anyone wants to delve into the computer searches.  I looked at them briefly and it looked like Chinese to me (and not Chinese food, I know all about that).  Does anyone have some insite on this particular topic?  NO1ZLADIE, you seem to be into this area?

LovinLife Im bouncing off the walls when it comes to this case, iv always been a little hyper, but when it comes to this case i have to do several different things at the same time to keep from going KC! Whatchu wanna know bout the searches hunny?? ill  literize it for u. haha

Oh I don't know...first off how do they get all that infomation out of those reports? To me it just looks like a bunch of "code"?  Why don't you explain to me for example if I go to a search engine and type in "chlorofom" I assume it shows that, then does it show what website you choose from the search results and the date, time etc?   Is there anything that you found interesting that hasn't been reported in the news?

ooook. Your computer saves everything you do on the search engine, it is very hard to clear a harddrive, in fact i think the best way to get rid of evidence from a harddrive is to crush it into a billion pieces. haha. unfortunately for us it looks like they did not release the entirety of her searches, but they did let us know what she was going for. When you look at all that mumbo jjumbo just skip the encrypted code, and read what you can understand. Thats how i came to the conclusion that she looked up inhalation first, then read different inhalation charts...and saw  chloroform so she winged it....etc.. The one thing i found this morning is that she was searching for a range of zenaidas, not just the one she was talking about.

TY for explaining it more clearly. For us that did not grow up with computers sometimes it is confusing.  I think the green marked words are interesting.  That makes sense as to why it didn't make much sense.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »

Do you think we will get the doc dump tomorrow??  Once it has been released, and the NEWS medial loads them to their system, then we get to view.

But...tomorrow is inauguration day, so we may just have to wait until Wednesday, unless NG is going to give us some TIPS tonight.

I bet we won't see them until Wednesday
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »

Hey A1, what channel are you watching the inauguration on?  *gigglesnort*   

I tend to agree that we wont see anything new until Wednesday.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »

I have a feeling that they will probably be released tomorrow, but the news sites may not upload them until Wednesday.  Although, NG always has BOMBSHELLS (does it bother anyone else when she uses the term 'tot-mom'?!).   

Yes, that and "goodnight friend".....uggghhh!

Oh, yes.  Forgot about "goodnight friend".  She is so irritating!  My husband calls her the 'angry Cabbage Patch kid'.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »

I'll have to make sure I tune into JVM tonight 

Is she replacing NG tonight too?

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »

Yes.  It makes my teeth grind.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2009, 04:56:26 PM »

Oh no you didn't!    

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2009, 04:56:34 PM »

Not sure about that, but your icon looks just like her!  She needs to ditch the mullet
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2009, 04:56:56 PM »

i have a hard time watching JVM 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

That's the best mullet monkey ever   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »

Hey A1, what channel are you watching the inauguration on?  *gigglesnort*   

I tend to agree that we wont see anything new until Wednesday.
HBO chanel 504 - gotta love Bon Jovi!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »

Hello everyone!

Hi Pixie, i saw ur post, but I was monkeying around. Yea the fog is horrrrrrible sometimes, but its actually been a very spring forward week! i know unbelievable. And no im not originally from SJ i grew up in the Monterey Bay **prunedale** to be exact. hehe. So uh EVERY1 ready for the docdump??

I have been waiting for the docdump all day!
hi all,new here,can someone tell me what the docdump is?thank you
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2009, 05:01:11 PM »

Since we are all sitting here waiting patiently on some new information, I was wondering if anyone wants to delve into the computer searches.  I looked at them briefly and it looked like Chinese to me (and not Chinese food, I know all about that).  Does anyone have some insite on this particular topic?  NO1ZLADIE, you seem to be into this area?

LovinLife Im bouncing off the walls when it comes to this case, iv always been a little hyper, but when it comes to this case i have to do several different things at the same time to keep from going KC! Whatchu wanna know bout the searches hunny?? ill  literize it for u. haha

Oh I don't know...first off how do they get all that infomation out of those reports? To me it just looks like a bunch of "code"?  Why don't you explain to me for example if I go to a search engine and type in "chlorofom" I assume it shows that, then does it show what website you choose from the search results and the date, time etc?   Is there anything that you found interesting that hasn't been reported in the news?

ooook. Your computer saves everything you do on the search engine, it is very hard to clear a harddrive, in fact i think the best way to get rid of evidence from a harddrive is to crush it into a billion pieces. haha. unfortunately for us it looks like they did not release the entirety of her searches, but they did let us know what she was going for. When you look at all that mumbo jjumbo just skip the encrypted code, and read what you can understand. Thats how i came to the conclusion that she looked up inhalation first, then read different inhalation charts...and saw  chloroform so she winged it....etc.. The one thing i found this morning is that she was searching for a range of zenaidas, not just the one she was talking about.

Hi No1ZLadie....could you please tell me what time/date the searches for zenaida took place?   I also have a lot of trouble translating the info.   TIA

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2009, 05:05:16 PM »

Hello everyone!

Hi Pixie, i saw ur post, but I was monkeying around. Yea the fog is horrrrrrible sometimes, but its actually been a very spring forward week! i know unbelievable. And no im not originally from SJ i grew up in the Monterey Bay **prunedale** to be exact. hehe. So uh EVERY1 ready for the docdump??

I have been waiting for the docdump all day!
hi all,new here,can someone tell me what the docdump is?thank you
That is when the State's attny office releases documents requested by the defense to the public, it is part of the "Sunshine Law".  This is probably like the 4 th explaination because I'm the slowest typer. 

Welcome to the cage NCbelle54! 

BTW, your "A" word (not to be spoken of) is not showing up correctly.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2009, 05:06:36 PM »

Welcome Ncbelle54.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »

Where did everyone go???

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »

I have a hard time watching her but not because of her hair.  She is like an over exaggerated NG.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »

I emailed GA and asked him where the monies( my word....notice how it  is used below)were going for the tee-shirts and bracelets. Since Caylee has been found it would not be going to 'find Caylee.'  This is the reply I just got back

georgehope4937@yahoo.com

hello Dxxxxx,

Any monies sent go into " The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation". The monies are then spread between non-profit organizations for other children. You can check Caylee's web site and it explains this..
God Bless and Thank you..
George Anthony

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.