April 27, 2024, 07:57:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339526 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 20, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »

the cage is in slow mo

Regrets, I've had a few......
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #801 on: January 20, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »

Blink Request for INFO

Does anyone remember an email response, received by a resident monkey, from Todd Black, allegedly , a while back?

It was at the time he was bashing our beloved TM, I'm not interested in that part, but it went on and on about how his firm was hired by an anonymous family in Texas and he was paid upfront, blah blah..  Did I dream that or was it here?

TIA for anyone checking on it, or thanks in advance for anyone that reminds me I need to get more rest Smile

Blink - are you talking about the Fax?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Pressr1029.tif

Thank you Klaas, but no, I have all the *cough* pressr's.. I dont know if a monkey carried a post from somewhere else where the poster claimed they emailed him and got this big diatribe back, but I know it would have been around October 15-25 IIRC.
It was right before Lee blasted TES donors from Barbie's email..
Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 20, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »

Klaas or someone I have a stupid Joesama question. Are the posts on the frontpage posted by Red? Or other people besides Red. TIA JSM

Most by RED.  Recently Blink has been contributing.  Occasionally Dugga or I will contribute as well.  I would say that 98% are all RED.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #803 on: January 20, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »

Blink Request for INFO

Does anyone remember an email response, received by a resident monkey, from Todd Black, allegedly , a while back?

It was at the time he was bashing our beloved TM, I'm not interested in that part, but it went on and on about how his firm was hired by an anonymous family in Texas and he was paid upfront, blah blah..  Did I dream that or was it here?

TIA for anyone checking on it, or thanks in advance for anyone that reminds me I need to get more rest Smile

Blink - are you talking about the Fax?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Pressr1029.tif

Thank you Klaas, but no, I have all the *cough* pressr's.. I dont know if a monkey carried a post from somewhere else where the poster claimed they emailed him and got this big diatribe back, but I know it would have been around October 15-25 IIRC.
It was right before Lee blasted TES donors from Barbie's email..
Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

FOUND HERE >>>>> http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=5074;sa=showPosts;start=720
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 20, 2009, 12:40:50 PM »

the cage is in slow mo

I'm watching the inauguration, others may be doing the same thing. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: January 20, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »

I couldnt do that, suffer from raynoids in my fingers.  Even defrosting my freezer affects my fingers, like chill blains.  i just put my photo up brandi made smaller and cut me out a pic of my friends.  So you can put a face to a name. 

i have that to Lucinda, when it's cold, i have to run warm water over my hands to get them warm. i wear gloves in the winter all the time, used to i didn't. it stinks! can't even have my hands in the freezer for long!

wendi
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 20, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

the cage is in slow mo

I am too.  what i meant by that is the pages are taking a long time to load.  i have read that other people are having problems too.......it is not my computer

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: January 20, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

Blink, there's a reference here to an email from Todd Black to one of the posters at http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=185.  That may be where you need to look.

Thanks, I think I maybe dreampt it, its not that one, it was specific to TES, and that was most of it, but said a family from Tx was prepaying him, blah blah.. Im still digging.. 
For some reason my thinking is more in the BS direction, if you get my drift.  Think it might have been a comment to an article, cough, cough. Topix is also rolling around in my mind. I do not believe it was here.  Disclaimer -- I have been known to be wrong, memory fading.

You may be right, but i didnt think the *cough* "entry" had any verbiage of TM, but Im the one asking everyone cause I cant remember, so.....

The letter I have a copy of  has "A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, "  and   "a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida " in the body of the letter.  Is this the one you were looking for?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #808 on: January 20, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Klaas or someone I have a stupid Joesama question. Are the posts on the frontpage posted by Red? Or other people besides Red. TIA JSM

Most by RED.  Recently Blink has been contributing.  Occasionally Dugga or I will contribute as well.  I would say that 98% are all RED.
Thanks Klaas. I first went over to read Blinks post last week. I really like it, so I just wanted to know you posted there. Thanks for answering my question.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 20, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »

Pretty sure that is the one.  And I remember it now LMAO, just don't remember it from here.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 20, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »

I couldnt do that, suffer from raynoids in my fingers.  Even defrosting my freezer affects my fingers, like chill blains.  i just put my photo up brandi made smaller and cut me out a pic of my friends.  So you can put a face to a name. 

i have that to Lucinda, when it's cold, i have to run warm water over my hands to get them warm. i wear gloves in the winter all the time, used to i didn't. it stinks! can't even have my hands in the freezer for long!

wendi

do either one of you have fibromyalgia?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #811 on: January 20, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »

You all look great! 

Did I miss you again ??? I was on the phone... 

and HH didn't answer my question...so I'll try again..is there "official" word of a doc dump today ?? anyone?
TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 20, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »

That is it, You guys Rock.. I knew it would take all of 3 seconds, thanks to all of you, now all I need to do is confirm it was an actual email to Charlie girl.. She has not been on since Dec..

Reading this again, this guy has a PR background like I know how to rope a Llama, give me a break..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 20, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »

the cage is in slow mo

I am too.  what i meant by that is the pages are taking a long time to load.  i have read that other people are having problems too.......it is not my computer

JuJu - I've complained myself.   Not sure if I have a satifactory answer for you (or myself).  I do know that the server due to the traffic on the front page and the forum is at it's limit and that is why it slows down and/or goes down completely occasionally. 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 20, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

wendi

i have lupus. just went to the neurologist last week for leg pain & now have bursitis. it really hurts! i thought mostly older people had that but it seems like i'm falling apart!

wendi
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 20, 2009, 01:04:04 PM »

I have fibro...
and I am watching the inaugauration. am enjoying watching history while using my heating pad   

wendi

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 20, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »

I have fibro...
and I am watching the inaugauration. am enjoying watching history while using my heating pad   

wendi

I have fibro...
I messed it up. cant multitask today

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 20, 2009, 01:08:10 PM »

<<snipped>>>
wendi

[/quote]

i have lupus. just went to the neurologist last week for leg pain & now have bursitis. it really hurts! i thought mostly older people had that but it seems like i'm falling apart!

wendi
[/quote]
Wendi find a good rhuematologist

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 20, 2009, 01:09:19 PM »

I have fibro...

wendi

I have fibro...
I messed it up. cant multitask today

i'm so sorry...i have it too.  sitting in my recliner with one of those warming throws...like a big heating pad

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: January 20, 2009, 01:15:56 PM »

wendi

wendi
I have post polio syndrome but try not to let it interfere with my life too much.  Still able to work and travel some of the most important activities in life. Amazing how much our paths cross on this forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.