April 28, 2024, 12:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339548 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #860 on: January 20, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »

Ha! Dolce, that is too funny. That's him. But I'm sure Cujo can be his "stunt man." 

Aw puppy!  Do not insult the dog like that.... 

You're right -- the doggy had an excuse -- rabies. Wait a minute! Did anyone ever test Milstead for rabies? Maybe he got bitten by a crazed racoon or something. What kinds of creatures do you have there in Florida? I mean besides gators and Cindy and Lee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #861 on: January 20, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

Thank you Dolce.
You are most welcome! Smile

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: January 20, 2009, 02:52:06 PM »

Good afternoon  all.
We got some snow in Nc, so I'm off of work today playing catch up!! Its just sad that all these people see is dollar signs..
this is something I posted an while ago....If you all can remember the Big Long Letter....
I didnt copy the whole thing this time....Hope its not an eye soar...if so I apologize in advance. I believe I had an link before, but idk <-----just learned this!!, what happen to it....

KidFinders Network Dennis and Sherri Milstead
November 12, 2008 by monica111466
Dennis and Sherri Milstead are founders of KidFinders Network, a 501c3 charitable organization. They received their advanced ruling 501c3 certification from the IRS in 2006. On September 12 Ms. Milstead was copied on an email that had been originally sent to Lee Anthony, and she was copied on his reply to the potential donor without the donor’s permission. Lee Anthony directed the prospective donor to the various ways of donating to the trust, but instructed prospective donor to consider donating to KFN, as they continued to be so supportive of the Anthony family. Ms. Milstead proceeded to email the prospective donor, unsolicited, the 3 ways she could donate, which included her direction that the prospective donor could use the KFN PayPal account located on their site for BOTH KFN, and HFCMT. Notably, this occurred after the trust had been closed by the bank. As the prospective donor is a former banking executive within Sun Trust, the prospective donor became concerned and our investigation into KFN ensued. Mr. and Mrs. Milstead have an approximate combined outstanding fraud judgments for nearly $500,000. Mr. Milstead has a criminal record which includes a felony conviction 2002, probation violation and subsequent guilty plea in 2002, for IMPERSONATING A POLICE OFFICER. The researchers found that particularly disturbing as a “pseudo badge” is on the logo on the KFN home page, http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/. Additionally, Mr. and Mrs. Milstead are the direct owners of several for-profit businesses, some they claim as sponsors on their website that are directly contracted by the KFN. Furthermore, there are sponsors that are listed on their website that are for-profit business owned wholly or in part by themselves and or family members. Further research shows that Mrs. Milstead may use different middle initials or possibly different combinations of her given name in other business endeavors. It has been reported that KFN is working closely with the Never Lose Hope Foundation at several recent charitable events. Never Lose Hope Foundation The Never lose Hope Foundation, applied for a 501c3 status from the IRS on April 26, 2007 and there has been no update to the status of that application directly to NLHF. NLHF has stated they have a fiscal sponsorship by a certified 501c3, City 4 Links Charities in July 2008. However, C4LC 501c3 status was revoked on April 23, 2007 by the IRS. There was a name change from C4L to Child & Family Charity, Inc. whose 501c3 status was also revoked, and on June 26th, 2008 C&FCI, was changed by the same founder of all to HelpNet USA. As this is simply a name change, it would still maintain the same revoked status. On July 18, 2008 they openly solicited their services to the Kesse family, via the MySpace page set up by the family mentioning their 501c3 status thru C4LC, again without a standing 501c3 designation. According to public records, the NLHF has operated as a 501c3 charity without fiscal sponsorship since 2007 at a minimum. Following an ad placed on americanlawyer.com requesting an “aged 501c3 charity” to sponsor an organization placed by Lawrence Spiegel of SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A. NLHF has updated it’s “event” filing records as to reflect S&U as the agent of record effective 9/15/08. It is the consensus opinion that it was no accident that was in place 1 business day following the closing of the HFCMAT on September 12, 2008. NLHF made a donation on behalf of the Anthony’s in early September, where conclusively, NLHF was NOT a licensed charity to be able to do so, and would request the donations made by people to this fund be analyzed for such a transaction. I am assuming that paying the legal bills for a criminal defense attorney do not fall under their stated purpose. Secondly in 4 comparison to Paul Kelley’s email response yesterday regarding the Anthony’s “is approached” sounds very similar to the business practices of this organization. It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds.
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: January 20, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

I don't know how to put pics side by side, but Robert Blake would make a good George.

I'm thinking Jor-El, Superman's dad.

LOL  This is better, although, Jor-El is way better looking.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: January 20, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »

You're right -- the doggy had an excuse -- rabies. Wait a minute! Did anyone ever test Milstead for rabies? Maybe he got bitten by a crazed racoon or something. What kinds of creatures do you have there in Florida? I mean besides gators and Cindy and Lee. 
I think you are so on to something here GnM!!  We have racoons, snakes, gators, cindy, lee, casey, george, bears, panthers, skunks, baez, coyotes, and sharks!  (I could have summed all that up with a general "Anthony/Baez")

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: January 20, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »

O/T Senator Kennedy has collapsed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 20, 2009, 02:57:15 PM »

I think you are so on to something here GnM!!  We have racoons, snakes, gators, cindy, lee, casey, george, bears, panthers, skunks, baez, coyotes, and sharks!  (I could have summed all that up with a general "Anthony/Baez")

lions and bears and slores oh my ... what else have we come up with for Case-face? I think I called her a slunk one day or something like that. Ho-to-go ... alas we have those here too. 

I need to do my cooty shot real quick after seeing that pic of Milstead. Circle circle dot dot. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #867 on: January 20, 2009, 02:58:33 PM »

Here's a pic I have yet to see.  Think its from ABC Today show.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: January 20, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »

O/T Senator Kennedy has collapsed.
Oh my.  He is not in good health at all.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #869 on: January 20, 2009, 02:59:09 PM »

Obviously there has been no document dump since I have been gone all day?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: January 20, 2009, 02:59:17 PM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

thats a damn poor excuse for any kind of professional letter, especially one from such a 'large' international company that deals with the media.

"A particular family, in Texas... offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services...entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm."

I just got on here today (furnace problems since yesterday afternoon while the temps are running between 7 - 20 degrees) and this was the first post I saw, so forgive me if this has been previously mentioned. Didn't we just see an e-mails between Cindy and Black posted the other day where Cindy wanted to know why they had collected the $ 5000 (?) fee from one of the networks for photos of Caylee that were used? If Black was paid by "some Texas family," do-gooders vacationing at Disney who realized that Casey was getting screwed, where did these total strangers get Caylee's pix for Black to sell to the networks? Doesn't make much sense, does it?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: January 20, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »

Look at that baby. What a sweetheart. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: January 20, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

There are many with him holding Caylee, that one was popular back at the start of this case, when they were just showing "happy family" photos..and still showing Casey with Caylee in the photos.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 20, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

Adorable baby.  I guess the Angels really love her too. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 20, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »

no ... sigh ... and dang we are some good looking monkeys! 

I remember you, Caylee.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #875 on: January 20, 2009, 03:03:30 PM »

Here is the reply I received from Todd Black concerning my email blasting him for insinuating TES was scamming (apologize if it too long to post in here)

If people are going to write, you should know at least a little about what you are writing. Our company will celebrate it's 34th successful year next month, with 42 offices in the U.S. and Canada, and 17 overseas branches. We are a multi-award winning media management firm, including 7 major awards this year alone. We do not work for George and Cindy Anthony, and we know absolutely nothing about any claims that they are receiving funds, but if they did - they are not operating a "charity business" and By Law those funds would be considered private gifts to do with whatever they choose. We do not work for Casey Anthony, and we do not know about any funds that might go to her. A particular family, in Texas, who were vacationing at Disney World several months ago began seeing the storm of negative media against Casey Anthony, and it is those people who on their own offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services. Those people entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm. We are simply the messenger of information that we are given to distribute to the media. This is not our direct information, nor do we have any feelings about the outcome of the case. If the young lady is guilty of anything, that's up to a jury to decide. However, the rumors of any licensing fees are not true. Certain images were signed over to a third party quite some time ago, and that individual, in New York, has every right to license whatever he wants. None of that activity is done by, and cannot be blamed on Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm. That is more of the UNTRUE RUMORS - like the ridiculous notion that Casey Anthony ever told anyone that Scott Peterson was writing to her. All of her mail is screened by the law office before she sees anything, and there is no way of her even knowing who writes to her, except when letters are given to her. The "Scott Peterson Letter" rumor was started by a low-level jail employee, and an official apology has already been received. People just don't know what they are talking about! And, as far as the "Texas Searchers" - it was not our company ... it was not any of the Anthonys ... it was not The Baez Law Firm - it was a petition signed by over 1600 residents of the state of Florida, asking the Attorney General to secure an accounting and monitor how TES uses the funds. Their position, and again, this is the petitioners position - is that if TES is on national television campaigning for donations, all of the money for the specific "Caylee Anthony" search should be precisely accounted for, and any leftover funds that were raised using the name of "Caylee Anthony" should stay in the state of Florida to assist with any future missing children. We were further advised that the petitioners are getting a Federal oversight of the TES "Caylee Anthony" funds, since the money is being raised across state lines on "public" radio and television airwaves. This has nothing to do with our company! Attempting to say negative things about us is simply a waste of time. We are doing a job, with absolutely no strings attached to any of the Anthonys, and we give that case no more attention than any of the 33 other cases that our different offices are currently handling. Of course, as parents and family people, we want to hope that beautiful Caylee can be found alive. On the other hand, we certainly respect everyone's opinion, but again, trying to shoot the messenger is the wrong target.

Cordially,

thats a damn poor excuse for any kind of professional letter, especially one from such a 'large' international company that deals with the media.

"A particular family, in Texas... offered The Baez Law Firm our media management services...entered into a long-term contract with our company, which payment was in advance and did not come from any of the Anthonys or The Baez Law Firm."

I just got on here today (furnace problems since yesterday afternoon while the temps are running between 7 - 20 degrees) and this was the first post I saw, so forgive me if this has been previously mentioned. Didn't we just see an e-mails between Cindy and Black posted the other day where Cindy wanted to know why they had collected the $ 5000 (?) fee from one of the networks for photos of Caylee that were used? If Black was paid by "some Texas family," do-gooders vacationing at Disney who realized that Casey was getting screwed, where did these total strangers get Caylee's pix for Black to sell to the networks? Doesn't make much sense, does it?

no it doesnt but im sure were misconstruing it.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: January 20, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

Sunny, is there a group or person in Texas who are trying to compete with TES?  Would this person or group gain from increased donations if TES went under or stopped operating?

This is totally not true but let's speculate...

If I were a rich man and wanted to off my wife in Texas, I might want TES to go under so there would be no Tim to find her later.  This totally goes to premeditation IMO. 

(obviously kidding) 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #877 on: January 20, 2009, 03:07:02 PM »

no ... sigh ... and dang we are some good looking monkeys! 

Yes we are!  I didn't realize we were all going "commando" today and showing our true selves bekind the monkeys!  It is kinda nice to get a face with a name!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: January 20, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »

Sunny, is there a group or person in Texas who are trying to compete with TES?  Would this person or group gain from increased donations if TES went under or stopped operating?

If I were a rich man and wanted to off my wife in Texas, I might want TES to go under so there would be no Tim to find her later.  This totally goes to premeditation IMO. 

(obviously kidding) 
I can not fathom anyone wanting to bring Tim down.  Thats like shooting down cupid, you just dont do it....

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 20, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »

(obviously kidding) 

I know of a nice little Texas family a lot like the Anthonys. Only one of them wields a chainsaw and wears a mask. Hmmm.

Bad joke. Bad joke. My joke-maker is a little off today ok? 

TES will not go down. No way no how.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.