April 27, 2024, 12:52:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339491 times)
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: January 20, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »

Good afternoon joesamas mama, Foggy Dew, Brachiate, CarolynV, QuietMonkey, SunnyinTX, Mississippi Girl, pinetucky, ncbelle54, goodnmad, mgoblue, TURBOTHINK, Sea Searcher, Today, JodyO, CasuallyCool, Dolce, Russ, Iron Cowgirl, Green Eyes, WesleyBear, michelete2, doselady51, AzGrama, RaggedyAnn, fatcatlurker, sleddogs, Bongosmom, mig, cp405, perriwinkle, theboyzmom, dogmom4, zoeandme, mom2eloise, georgia peach, mickeybea, Steel Monkey, tabandmike, Tater, kitkat53, peanut, chocolatetyh34, ddex, ShariVari, Kat_Gram, trimmonthelake

Apparently all of the court clerks are busy watching the inauguration specials today too.. no doc dump!
I've been reading all day in the hopes of some new info... c'mon!

Good day to you as well. Blessed Mother.
Good afternoon Casually Cool and everyone else here today
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #901 on: January 20, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »

Thank you, she's my pride and joy.. She's 14mo. I look at her and can't IMAGINE how a mother or human for that matter could hurt a child.

Oh well, slow news days just mean more time to make fun of Casey and the clan.

I know what you're saying. My daughter is nearly 16 and a beautiful, kind-hearted young lady. Casey may never realize it, but she cheated herself as well as Caylee and her family. What a shame.

Guess we are supposed to be showing the "real" us today lol.
My son is 12, 11years between my two.

It makes me so sad that Caylee will never get to experience childhood, being a teenager, or motherhood.
Her selfish mother robbed her of so much.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: January 20, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »

Why?
Your pic there must look familiar.. 
Yep that is it sorry case of mistaken monkey identity....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 20, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »

Catching up...I am sorry I do not see the big connection between the One Tree Hill episodes with Nanny Carrie, but then again I watch OTH religeously and have since it first aired 6 years ago.  Also, these episodes they are referring to, happened AFTER Casey was arrested.... I am boggled!

Hi Dolce.    Big OTH fan, here also.    Never miss it.

IIRC, the Nanny kidnapping episode actually was last spring (season 5).    I agree, not really many similarities except for the fact that there was a nanny who kidnaps a child.

The pictures shown here today are from season 6 - and really have nothing in common with KC.  (except duct tape).

AND, Soapnet is playing Season 5 currently.   The nanny kidnapping episode should be coming up in about two weeks if anyone is interested in watching.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 20, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »

O/T - where is the Jennifer Kesse thread...there is news ....and I can't find the thread....Klaas please put this where it belongs.....

Exclusive: Killer Could Hold Clues In Kesse Case
WESH 2 News Exclusive

POSTED: 2:43 pm EST January 20, 2009
UPDATED: 3:12 pm EST January 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Convicted murderer David Byron Russ met privately with the father of Jennifer Kesse and provided information that could lead Orlando police detectives to one or more suspects in her disappearance.

Kesse, who was 24 when she disappeared, has been missing since 2006. Russ awaits sentencing in the Seminole County Jail for the murder of a Longwood woman.

Drew Kesse visited Russ for just more than one hour on Dec. 23 and told WESH 2 news reporter Greg Fox he provided information to investigators. (Watch WESH 2 News this afternoon, starting at 4 p.m. for exclusive video with Kesse and Russ, as well as more details about the information.)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: January 20, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

O/T Senator Kennedy has collapsed.
Oh my.  He is not in good health at all.

Please delete this before Red sees it, he may not be able to help himself on this day in history..

kidding, my prayers to Sen. Kennedy

Hey Blink. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #906 on: January 20, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »

Not a document dump, but one POS.

Do No Evil 
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #907 on: January 20, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

I "truly and utterly" hate her.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #908 on: January 20, 2009, 03:55:50 PM »

Catching up...I am sorry I do not see the big connection between the One Tree Hill episodes with Nanny Carrie, but then again I watch OTH religeously and have since it first aired 6 years ago.  Also, these episodes they are referring to, happened AFTER Casey was arrested.... I am boggled!

IIRC, the Nanny kidnapping episode actually was last spring (season 5).    I agree, not really many similarities except for the fact that there was a nanny who kidnaps a child.

The pictures shown here today are from season 6 - and really have nothing in common with KC.  (except duct tape).

AND, Soapnet is playing Season 5 currently.   The nanny kidnapping episode should be coming up in about two weeks if anyone is interested in watching.
I was referring to the photos, those were done after the murder itself.  The nanny aired, IIRC in June (?) was the chloroform search not done in March?? 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #909 on: January 20, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »

Good afternoon joesamas mama, Foggy Dew, Brachiate, CarolynV, QuietMonkey, SunnyinTX, Mississippi Girl, pinetucky, ncbelle54, goodnmad, mgoblue, TURBOTHINK, Sea Searcher, Today, JodyO, CasuallyCool, Dolce, Russ, Iron Cowgirl, Green Eyes, WesleyBear, michelete2, doselady51, AzGrama, RaggedyAnn, fatcatlurker, sleddogs, Bongosmom, mig, cp405, perriwinkle, theboyzmom, dogmom4, zoeandme, mom2eloise, georgia peach, mickeybea, Steel Monkey, tabandmike, Tater, kitkat53, peanut, chocolatetyh34, ddex, ShariVari, Kat_Gram, trimmonthelake

Apparently all of the court clerks are busy watching the inauguration specials today too.. no doc dump!
I've been reading all day in the hopes of some new info... c'mon!

Good day to you as well. Blessed Mother.
Good afternoon Casually Cool and everyone else here today

Ummmmm, chocolate.   

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: January 20, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

O/T - where is the Jennifer Kesse thread...there is news ....and I can't find the thread....Klaas please put this where it belongs.....

WESH 2 News Exclusive

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Convicted murderer David Byron Russ met privately with the father of Jennifer Kesse and provided information that could lead Orlando police detectives to one or more suspects in her disappearance.

Kesse, who was 24 when she disappeared, has been missing since 2006. Russ awaits sentencing in the Seminole County Jail for the murder of a Longwood woman.

Drew Kesse visited Russ for just more than one hour on Dec. 23 and told WESH 2 news reporter Greg Fox he provided information to investigators. (Watch WESH 2 News this afternoon, starting at 4 p.m. for exclusive video with Kesse and Russ, as well as more details about the information.)

I've copied it here to the Jennifer Kessee thread.  Thanks for the info.  This looks very encouraging.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.msg635446#msg635446
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 20, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »

pretty much

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 20, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »

WESH 2 News Exclusive

Oh, I hope this brings some closure for this poor family.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: January 20, 2009, 04:01:11 PM »

I was referring to the photos, those were done after the murder itself.  The nanny aired, IIRC in June (?) was the chloroform search not done in March?? 
n/m just checked, Luke and Lindsay's wedding was 5:12 which aired March 18, 2008.  Possible tie there I guess, that means Grandpa George needs to be kidnapped and ran over.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: January 20, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »

They need to play this over and over and over again at the trial for the jury.  This is what Caylee had to deal with when Casey would get aggitated I am sure! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 20, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »

Just pulled my copy of Season 5 off the shelf - the original air date to the wedding, when Carrie kidnaps Jamie is 3/18/08.  the 100th episode.     Not that it matters because I'm like you, I don't see that much in common except for the nanny figure.

And yes, the pictures with Dan are from Season 6 - after the fact.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: January 20, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report
posted by halboedeker on Jan 20, 2009 3:40:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
I thought WFTV-Channel 9's story Monday night about Jose Baez was gossipy and lacking substance.

The story raised the possibility that Baez may have a conflict of interest in representing Casey Anthony and could be removed from the case for that reason. WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: January 20, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »

Since things are slow I will take this opportunity to ask " What is the musings thread and where would I find it?"

Carmen
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 20, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »

n/m just checked, Luke and Lindsay's wedding was 5:12 which aired March 18, 2008.  Possible tie there I guess, that means Grandpa George needs to be kidnapped and ran over.   

Funny.           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: January 20, 2009, 04:06:10 PM »

WESH 2 News Exclusive

I've copied it here to the Jennifer Kessee thread.  Thanks for the info.  This looks very encouraging.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=343.msg635446#msg635446

Thank you.....I had my eyes dilated and some drops put in  and can't seem to focus very well right how...I couldn't  'see' her thread.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.