April 28, 2024, 07:37:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339590 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: January 20, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

Here is the entire kidnap sceen from One Tree Hill for anyone who is bored and interested in seeing what we are all talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ptRZnuNtZ0

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: January 20, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »

Not a document dump, but one POS.

the REAL casey......Thanks BOZO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 20, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

Thank you, she's my pride and joy.. She's 14mo. I look at her and can't IMAGINE how a mother or human for that matter could hurt a child.

Oh well, slow news days just mean more time to make fun of Casey and the clan.

I know what you're saying. My daughter is nearly 16 and a beautiful, kind-hearted young lady. Casey may never realize it, but she cheated herself as well as Caylee and her family. What a shame.

Guess we are supposed to be showing the "real" us today lol.
My son is 12, 11years between my two.

It makes me so sad that Caylee will never get to experience childhood, being a teenager, or motherhood.
Her selfish mother robbed her of so much.

Hi Blessed...........I have grown kids and a younger one. My youngest is 13 and he is such a joy to watch grow into young adulthood. I so enjoyed watching my older ones become such fine young adults.  I can't imagine a mother "snuffing" out the life of one of her young.

I would give my life in a minute  for any of my children or grandchildren.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: January 20, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 20, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 20, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

When I think of Cindy, I think COMPLETE DENIAL.

I don't understand it. I can understand putting something to the back of your mind that is hard to deal with, but to literally not see with your eyes an obviously pregnant person...how does this happen, I wonder?

Ok, I wasn't going to go here but I hid my pregnancy from my parents for 6months (long story) I however did not live with them at this time.  I think you only see what you want to see.

I can understand hiding a pregnancy for some amount of time out of concern about disapproval, but not to see with your physical eyes? I don't get that.

Well, there's also the possibility that she's lying her ass off.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: January 20, 2009, 04:17:13 PM »

Not a document dump, but one POS.

They need to play this over and over and over again at the trial for the jury.  This is what Caylee had to deal with when Casey would get aggitated I am sure! 
For real. She is just plain scary.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 20, 2009, 04:19:19 PM »

Since things are slow I will take this opportunity to ask " What is the musings thread and where would I find it?"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: January 20, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report
posted by halboedeker on Jan 20, 2009 3:40:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
I thought WFTV-Channel 9's story Monday night about Jose Baez was gossipy and lacking substance.

The story raised the possibility that Baez may have a conflict of interest in representing Casey Anthony and could be removed from the case for that reason. WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."

Thanks for posting this!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: January 20, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: January 20, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report
posted by halboedeker on Jan 20, 2009 3:40:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
I thought WFTV-Channel 9's story Monday night about Jose Baez was gossipy and lacking substance.

The story raised the possibility that Baez may have a conflict of interest in representing Casey Anthony and could be removed from the case for that reason. WFTV reported that someone has complained to the state attorney's office that Baez could have made a deal based on the case's outcome.

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."

Talk about a smack-a-roo to the wrist!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: January 20, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

TV Guy

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: January 20, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »

Would it help if we all started pounding the table in unison, shouting "DOC DUMP, DOC DUMP, DOC DUMP!!!" ??

Oh well, just an idea....

NG should be on after while with more artillery.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 20, 2009, 04:28:08 PM »

TV Guy

Connected how? Someone who worked once for the Clintons, owns a publishing company. Its lawyer is the same as the lawyer for Clinton. And this company has maybe, (but not definitely) paid for the rights to the story and this is how Casey got bailed out. Right?

Okay, that's like saying, someone who used to work for you, owns a Wal Mart. That Wal Mart hires me. Are we connected? A guy who once went to school with and cut your hair, ALSO works for that Wal Mart cutting hair, of all things! Does that mean that YOU are the mysterious person who pays for my haircuts? Very unlikely.

Baez is way too small potatoes for the Clintons. So is Casey. They have better things to do and bigger fish to fry. I think all the money in this case is very local, very Florida or Texas, and not at all political.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: January 20, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »

Would it help if we all started pounding the table in unison, shouting "DOC DUMP, DOC DUMP, DOC DUMP!!!" ??

Go CBB go

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: January 20, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

Ok I just started pounding, but I got nothin.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: January 20, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »

TV Guy

If they do have any connection, I am sure they are hiding it because JB is such a "poser."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »

TV Guy

Hmmmm, maybe Casey was in the running for one of Willy's next "interns"  LMAO

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: January 20, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

TV Guy

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

No, you're 100% right.

(as well as being a remarkably kind and big-hearted person.)

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: January 20, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »

Hmmmm, maybe Casey was in the running for one of Willy's next "interns"  LMAO
Oh oh oh!  I thought that..but did not say it!!  You get the banner nanner if Klaas don't like it.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.