April 28, 2024, 01:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339551 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #940 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

(as well as being a remarkably kind and big-hearted person.)

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.
Eh, given its a slow day you can not bash her for thinking outside of the box. That took some research to find the connections.  Its almost like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

(And thank you, you are so very sweet!!)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

My God.  It is really time for a document dump.    I can't believe I cleaned my house this morning for nothing.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »

For once I agree with SS.   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:45 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

PERHAPS this is who the deal is with.

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?

If they do have any connection, I am sure they are hiding it because JB is such a "poser."

People have connections that benefit them. There is no benefit to a connection with a 5th rate lawyer, when you are a first rate lawyer. Outing Edwards benefitted them because it cleared the way for Hillary in part.

Come on, ask yourself, Qui bono? with JB, no bono.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

TV Guy

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/01/casey-anthony-1.html

It was an opening to the 6 p.m. news you wouldn't forget. The Casey Anthony case was the story Monday, and WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Bob Opsahl trumpeted the headline.

"Right now, you're the first to hear a stunning new development in the case against Casey," Opsahl said. "We uncovered bold new allegations that secret entertainment deals could be helping to pay for Casey's defense."

The big story: Could Casey's attorney Jose Baez be removed from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Reporter Mary Nguyen said Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, denied the allegations, yet added that Baez had brokered some deals on licensing fees.

The following came from WS, probably back in Oct.-Nov.  A VERY good sleuther posted this......

"Todd Black, in an early BB press release referenced a non-active/non-existant PR firm called AIM Productions in Nashville. Other employees/businesses at that same address show a Neal Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magaine, owned by American Media, Inc. a privately held company that owns The National Enquirer, Globe and Star magazines."

I'm reading back from yesterday where I had to quit to assist my hubby who was working on the furnace and I came across these posts by Deenie and Guideposts. Could the Clintons have ANYTHING to do with Casey Anthony?????? The privately held company referred to above that publishes the NE, Globe, Star, etc. is owned by Roger Altman, the former Treasury Dept. official from the Clinton administration and the lawyer for the outfit (unless it has changed recently) is David Kendall, the buddy and classmate at Yale Law of both Clintons who represented Clinton when he was impeached. Whenever a political story, like Edwards "love child" breaks in the tabloids, it is common knowledge that the Clintons are behind the exposure. Could Baez or Black have connections to the Clintons? If so, could the Clintons have some connection to Casey? Like being the $ behind her defense? And, if so, why? Off the wall stuff, but could there be some connection?

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

No, you're 100% right.

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.

And YOU are up to your usual daily dose of B.S. In the event that you don't believe the facts I posted in regard to Altman and Kendall and who owns the tabloids, try doing some research for a change instead of posting nothing but your opinions.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #945 on: January 20, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

My God.  It is really time for a document dump.    I can't believe I cleaned my house this morning for nothing.     

I told you, that you had until Thursday.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #946 on: January 20, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »

TV Guy

Hmmmm, maybe Casey was in the running for one of Willy's next "interns"  LMAO

Now THAT's funny~I don't care who you are

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 20, 2009, 04:43:15 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #948 on: January 20, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 20, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »

Casey Anthony case: State attorney's office slams WFTV's Baez report

I'm not the only one who had a problem with reporter Mary Nguyen's story. So did Randy Means, a spokesman for the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office.

His comments were distributed to reporters at WFTV, WESH-Channel 2, WKMG-Channel 6 and the Sentinel:

"My Friday conversation with Mary from Channel 9 was very simple. I told her that we also have heard from media employees that questions [have] arisen as to Defendant Anthony's counsel. I wouldn't specify what question. I informed the reporter that it is the court's responsibility to insure a fair trial for the accused and if any improprieties actually took place by either side, defense or state, both the Florida Bar and the Courts are venues that would hear the complaints. If her story stated anything other than that, it was a creation of a futile mind and questionable ethics."
*snipped*

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...jose-baez.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #950 on: January 20, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »

Thanks Dolce..  Did I ask you how you are doing today? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: January 20, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »

Hold on Sunny and No Rose....I will find you!!  Just let me get my flashlight and butterfly net.  "MARCO??? Marco?..hmm no Polo?"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:30 PM »

Thanks Dolce..  Did I ask you how you are doing today? 
Nope!  But good...I have Doritos.  Smile

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:37 PM »

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Nope!

I know what you meant, just kiddin.  Thanks BOZO, as he was the moron that requested the release of the tape.  I just saw Goodfellas again over the weekend and had to get it out of my system.   

Whew!  you skeered me for a moment!!  I think we need some info quickly.....I want to see that damn search warrant!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #954 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:44 PM »

TV Guy

Connected how? Someone who worked once for the Clintons, owns a publishing company. Its lawyer is the same as the lawyer for Clinton. And this company has maybe, (but not definitely) paid for the rights to the story and this is how Casey got bailed out. Right?

Okay, that's like saying, someone who used to work for you, owns a Wal Mart. That Wal Mart hires me. Are we connected? A guy who once went to school with and cut your hair, ALSO works for that Wal Mart cutting hair, of all things! Does that mean that YOU are the mysterious person who pays for my haircuts? Very unlikely.

Baez is way too small potatoes for the Clintons. So is Casey. They have better things to do and bigger fish to fry. I think all the money in this case is very local, very Florida or Texas, and not at all political.

I agree.. that's reaching a bit too far..
sometimes a tulip is just a tulip.. nothing more.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #955 on: January 20, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »

TV Guy

No, you're 100% right.

And YOU are up to your usual daily dose of B.S. In the event that you don't believe the facts I posted in regard to Altman and Kendall and who owns the tabloids, try doing some research for a change instead of posting nothing but your opinions.

anybody got any lysol?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 20, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »

I am lost as hell also.
At least I am lost with good company!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: January 20, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »

Well, if American Media has any connection to the money funding Casey's defense, I doubt they will continue such funding. 
American Media Inc Facing Bankruptcy, Liquidation: Already Defaulted on $413m at http://www.inquisitr.com/15348/american-media-inc-facing-bankruptcy-liquidation-already-defaulted-on-413m/

American Media is having trouble keeping their own boat afloat.  Nope, I don't think they are behind the whole Baez, Todd Black, Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace, Geraldo and who knows who else gang.  That's not the right direction.  We need to look at the television media, not the print media.

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: January 20, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »

I am lost as hell also.
At least I am lost with good company!!!
I feel the same, we really need some new info stat.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 20, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.