April 27, 2024, 12:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339489 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 20, 2009, 04:51:50 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

(as well as being a remarkably kind and big-hearted person.)

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.
Eh, given its a slow day you can not bash her for thinking outside of the box. That took some research to find the connections.  Its almost like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

(And thank you, you are so very sweet!!)

No, you're sweet, I'm cranky and I'm irritated. If I wanted an eyeful of Clinton hate I'd go to the politics thread.  It IS a little like that Kevin Bacon game, I'll admit. But it's like saying that since Stephen Spielberg is connected to Kevin Bacon through Goldmember with Clint Howard, who was in Frost/Nixon with Kevin Bacon, that maybe Ron Howard is the mysterious guy who paid Kevin Bacon's parking tickets.

I think it's very likely that the anonymous donor is someone the Anthony family could blackmail. Meaning it's someone who's actually set foot in Florida during the last decade, like maybe JP Chatt's family. It's most likely someone with money who wanted the whole case to go away. Or it could be the publishing company, because whether Casey's guilty or innocent they stand to make money if they can get the rights.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #961 on: January 20, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Hey a few of the Backstreet boys live in and around Orlando!  "Bye Bye...Bye Bye Bye"

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #963 on: January 20, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

I think this is just a sly way of discussing politics and indulging in a little Clinton hate on the Caylee thread. There's no discernable connection. It's just wishful thinking.
Eh, given its a slow day you can not bash her for thinking outside of the box. That took some research to find the connections.  Its almost like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

No, you're sweet, I'm cranky and I'm irritated. If I wanted an eyeful of Clinton hate I'd go to the politics thread.  It IS a little like that Kevin Bacon game, I'll admit. But it's like saying that since Stephen Spielberg is connected to Kevin Bacon through Goldmember with Clint Howard, who was in Frost/Nixon with Kevin Bacon, that maybe Ron Howard is the mysterious guy who paid Kevin Bacon's parking tickets.

I think it's very likely that the anonymous donor is someone the Anthony family could blackmail. Meaning it's someone who's actually set foot in Florida during the last decade, like maybe JP Chatt's family. It's most likely someone with money who wanted the whole case to go away. Or it could be the publishing company, because whether Casey's guilty or innocent they stand to make money if they can get the rights.

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

FUZZBALL - PLEASE DO NOT START TODAY!!! Cranky and irritated isn't an excuse for your posts...PLEASE STOP..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.
Hey a few of the Backstreet boys live in and around Orlando!  "Bye Bye...Bye Bye Bye"

That would be NSYNC 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

Sorry but I do not see the need to get rude over some of us questioning it.  That is how we work around here, we take a theory and question it to death until we find all of the answers, then either move on or keep with it. 
Relationships and Friendships are best when politics, religion, and money are not discussed. 
I find your post interesting, but since we all beat the Todd Black horse to death in earlier threads, I was waiting for some sort of connection, but always a dead end.
Sorry you were offended, but I do not think my post warranted that sort of a response.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: January 20, 2009, 04:58:40 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

I'm sure you'd be just DELIGHTED if the $ connection to Casey turned out to be Murdock from Fox as many of us have pondered. Personally, I don't give a ---- who it is. I'd just like to know. "Enquiring Minds" instead of worthless opinions, etc.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #968 on: January 20, 2009, 04:59:19 PM »

No, you're 100% right.

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

it would have to be one extra dumb polititian who allied himself with defending casey.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: January 20, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »

That would be NSYNC 

pb
LMAO  That is why I do fashion and NOT music!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 20, 2009, 05:01:15 PM »

I am lost as hell also.

Let's all take a deep breath........there.....now again

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 20, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »

AZ please elaborate on these thoughts....

Rest in Peace Caylee

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 20, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »

That would be NSYNC 

pb
LMAO  That is why I do fashion and NOT music!

A few are friends of mine *NSYNC....

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 20, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »

There are many connections and relationships between FOX and CNN, and the shows they produce and the people who work there.  Kind of like one big happy family--ha ha ha.

BRING NATALEE HOME
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #974 on: January 20, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »

I am lost as hell also.

Let's all take a deep breath........there.....now again

perhaps you all should have joined me in my afternoon yoga????  Breath in slowly and out slowly - repeat until relaxed - then do 10 more times.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: January 20, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »

I am lost as hell also.

Sorry but I do not see the need to get rude over some of us questioning it.  That is how we work around here, we take a theory and question it to death until we find all of the answers, then either move on or keep with it. 
Relationships and Friendships are best when politics, religion, and money are not discussed. 
I find your post interesting, but since we all beat the Todd Black horse to death in earlier threads, I was waiting for some sort of connection, but always a dead end.
Sorry you were offended, but I do not think my post warranted that sort of a response.

I apologize to you, Dolce. I'm sorry if you took offense because it was not intended to offend you, only the super sensitive which you are not. I laughed at your remark about the Bushes and Clintons and thought it was clever. If I confused you or anyone, I'm sorry for that too. I have just been most curious about who the $ is behind this deal from the beginning and think that it is most likely the missing piece of the puzzle. Just thinking out loud when I saw that earlier post from W/S, but since I seem to have awakened the dead by doing so, I'll be careful to stick to offering less info and more opinion from now on.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: January 20, 2009, 05:05:34 PM »

There are many connections and relationships between FOX and CNN, and the shows they produce and the people who work there.  Kind of like one big happy family--ha ha ha.
My money is on Lifetime.  Its so much like a movie they would do.  Who is family with Lifetime?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 20, 2009, 05:06:03 PM »

Nice to see you Dugga. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #978 on: January 20, 2009, 05:06:40 PM »

I am lost as hell also.

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 20, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

Well we know that Whoraldo is friends with BJ........and Fox has IMO aligned itself with those on the defense side of things....especially Greta....IMO nothing about her is fair and balanced

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.