April 27, 2024, 09:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 339473 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: January 20, 2009, 05:07:54 PM »

Hmmmm, maybe Casey was in the running for one of Willy's next "interns"  LMAO
Oh oh oh!  I thought that..but did not say it!!  You get the banner nanner if Klaas don't like it.    

Please don't ban me Klaas, I was just tryin' to lighten up the mood in the cage.  It's getting kind of scary in here.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #981 on: January 20, 2009, 05:08:14 PM »

I apologize to you, Dolce. I'm sorry if you took offense because it was not intended to offend you, only the super sensitive which you are not. I laughed at your remark about the Bushes and Clintons and thought it was clever. If I confused you or anyone, I'm sorry for that too. I have just been most curious about who the $ is behind this deal from the beginning and think that it is most likely the missing piece of the puzzle. Just thinking out loud when I saw that earlier post from W/S, but since I seem to have awakened the dead by doing so, I'll be careful to stick to offering less info and more opinion from now on.
No worries Jody, its all good!  ::HUGS::

Info is always good, but just like with everything else around here everyone is going to have an opinion on it and break it open to see what they can find.  Keep up with posting facts and info, if not for anything else, its interesting!  I had no idea the Clintons were behind the Kerry incident...then again I do not watch much politics. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: January 20, 2009, 05:08:41 PM »

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

I believe JB has cut a deal for the media rights and is trying to fund this himself. I think he is out of money and that is why he made such a big deal over a measly $900.00 LE wanted him to pay for the copies of the tips. He had picked them up, never paid for them, and before they would release anymore things, they wanted their money.  It was not that they wanted it up front as he tried to portray to the media if you listen to the court discussion, but they wanted paid for the previous ones.  I believe that is why he made such a big deal about him being restrained in releasing any pictures of the autopsy. My guess is he had already made a deal for them and then could not deliver. There are other things like the "experts" not coming back to Orlando which make me think this is the case.

It is less than $400.00 for a round trip airline ticket from anywhere in the U.S., and my guess is that when they made that "big showing" when the body was found the bill came due and he was waiting on the money from one of his deals.  I personally believe he will lose his license before this is all over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #983 on: January 20, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »

Oh oh oh!  I thought that..but did not say it!!  You get the banner nanner if Klaas don't like it.    

Please don't ban me Klaas, I was just tryin' to lighten up the mood in the cage.  It's getting kind of scary in here.
I do not think she will ban you for that...I was just playin!  Here have a Dorito.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #984 on: January 20, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Nope!

I know what you meant, just kiddin.  Thanks BOZO, as he was the moron that requested the release of the tape.  I just saw Goodfellas again over the weekend and had to get it out of my system.   

Whew!  you skeered me for a moment!!  I think we need some info quickly.....I want to see that damn search warrant!!

Sorry I scared you, as I think I scared a bunch of other monkeys who probably didn't get the refernce to the movie Goodfellas.  I have a tendancy to go off on tangents on occassion.   

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #985 on: January 20, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »

There are many connections and relationships between FOX and CNN, and the shows they produce and the people who work there.  Kind of like one big happy family--ha ha ha.
Now that I never knew.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: January 20, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »

Hey MuffBee.    Did you bring us a document dump? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: January 20, 2009, 05:13:07 PM »

Sorry. Meant MuffyBee. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: January 20, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »

Hey MuffBee.    Did you bring us a document dump? 

Good afternoon trim.  Sorry, no doc dump. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: January 20, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

I

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.

I know you're not on of our sensitive posters No Rose who cringe at the very mention of anything political. I can't remember who you're referring to, the hotel owner. Maybe somebody will remember.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: January 20, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »

Whew!  you skeered me for a moment!!  I think we need some info quickly.....I want to see that damn search warrant!!

Sorry I scared you, as I think I scared a bunch of other monkeys who probably didn't get the refernce to the movie Goodfellas.  I have a tendancy to go off on tangents on occassion.   

No problem...I knew you were joking....but had no idea what the post was about/from etc.....I thought some might have slipped you some koolaide or sumptin

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: January 20, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

IMO there is no mysterious funder that has paid the defense expenses. Jose has promised payment to these experts from money he will never see. I believe he is up to know good and is hoping for big pay offs from media outlets.

I believe JB has cut a deal for the media rights and is trying to fund this himself. I think he is out of money and that is why he made such a big deal over a measly $900.00 LE wanted him to pay for the copies of the tips. He had picked them up, never paid for them, and before they would release anymore things, they wanted their money.  It was not that they wanted it up front as he tried to portray to the media if you listen to the court discussion, but they wanted paid for the previous ones.  I believe that is why he made such a big deal about him being restrained in releasing any pictures of the autopsy. My guess is he had already made a deal for them and then could not deliver. There are other things like the "experts" not coming back to Orlando which make me think this is the case.

It is less than $400.00 for a round trip airline ticket from anywhere in the U.S., and my guess is that when they made that "big showing" when the body was found the bill came due and he was waiting on the money from one of his deals.  I personally believe he will lose his license before this is all over.

I hope you're right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #992 on: January 20, 2009, 05:15:38 PM »

JodyO.... I can't remember his name, I'm going to go see if I can find that info.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: January 20, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.

Yes, and CA, where he is known as Gil Cabot
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: January 20, 2009, 05:17:09 PM »

Well, if American Media has any connection to the money funding Casey's defense, I doubt they will continue such funding. 
American Media Inc Facing Bankruptcy, Liquidation: Already Defaulted on $413m at http://www.inquisitr.com/15348/american-media-inc-facing-bankruptcy-liquidation-already-defaulted-on-413m/

American Media is having trouble keeping their own boat afloat.  Nope, I don't think they are behind the whole Baez, Todd Black, Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace, Geraldo and who knows who else gang.  That's not the right direction.  We need to look at the television media, not the print media.
Nice job looking into this and bringing to our attention.  Taking everything I was thinking and shaking it up for a look over.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: January 20, 2009, 05:18:48 PM »

I thought the Clinton's were from Arkansas and the Bush's are from Texas.....I could be wrong it happens often.

You are correct...and I am lost as hell...I think I am going to go for a walk or sumptin'
I am lost as hell also.

I am just wondering if there is ANY connection between Casey and someone political. I'm sure that the tabloids don't just work for the Clintons, although there is a connection to them directly. What about someone footing the bills for the defense who is local in politics? I don't know much about FL politics because I live in PA and don't really care what goes on there. Some of us have been wondering all along who was paying the bills in this case for Casey's dream team. When I saw that post from W/S, I started to wonder if that might not be the connection to the $ behind Casey.

Pardon me to all you sensitive ones who get bent if anyone, including Red, even mentions anything political on SM.

I

Now I see, it certainly could be, what about the rich person who was contacted early on, by Jesse I think, owns a hotel or hotels, seems to me I remember he has an axe to grind with LE? I'm not one of the sensitive ones concerned about politics slipping in, I actually don't spend much time following politics, use to, but gave up on that awhile back.

I know you're not on of our sensitive posters No Rose who cringe at the very mention of anything political.
I can't remember who you're referring to, the hotel owner. Maybe somebody will remember.

JodyO ~  I will remind you this is the Caylee Anthony thread.  We have a political thread.  Do not speak poorly about other monkeys, which includes No Rose and Red. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: January 20, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »

I'm not convinced he's gotten any $ to be out of, Turbo. Maybe he got the 200 grand; maybe he had to split it or promise it to Casey's "dream team." All I know is if he's run through 200 grand and can't afford to pay $ 900 for the tips, he's gonna have a lot of 'splainin' to do. Both to LE and to Cindy!!!!!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: January 20, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »

I think there is a connection in Kissimmee FL with Todd Black and whatever else he calls himself.

Yes, and CA, where he is known as Gil Cabot
Yup, and Gil/Todd's connections in Kissimmee are part of the puzzle.  That's where I'm meeting a dead end.  I'm still working on it though.

BRING NATALEE HOME
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: January 20, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »

I do not think she will ban you for that...I was just playin!  Here have a Dorito.

Mmmmm, Doritos, someone hand me a beer to go with those.  Oooops, still afternoon here.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: January 20, 2009, 05:22:39 PM »

I hope you're right.

Me too!  And I agree with Blessed Mother....I think the report that BJ was trying to sell an interview with casey for a 1/2 million dollars speaks volumes!! And I have a feeling that is what he was using to get all the so called experts on board....and oooppssssss he didn't get it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.