April 15, 2024, 11:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Show Boycott - Los Angeles Convention Center Feb 14-15, 2009  (Read 8985 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

To view a report please go to BFN

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9133.0
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 01:19:11 PM by klaasend » Logged
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »

It is so heartwarming and so much fun to see the photos and read the summaries of these events!

Thank you so much Koookatt and *******. Outstanding job!!! Please convey those same congrats to your sister, Kooolkatt.

I love all the giveaway items and signs you made, too!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2009, 08:09:42 AM »

THANK YOU ALL for all of your dedication and LOVE for Natalee...Thats what this is all about...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »

Why was my post edited? I wanted to give Koookatt and ******* their due kudos.

Those detailed summaries are *******'s, so why not give  him credit for the time he spent on them and his excellent work at this event?

Could we all please just come together and focus on Natalee and realize that these events are for her.

Thank you.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »

Why was my post edited? I wanted to give Koookatt and ******* their due kudos.

Those detailed summaries are *******'s, so why not give  him credit for the time he spent on them and his excellent work at this event?

Could we all please just come together and focus on Natalee and realize that these events are for her.

Thank you.

I don't think it has anything to do with not giving him credit, it has to do with the word no longer being used at SM.  I didn't do that, I didn't edit it out, it is something Dugga set up. 

I did give credit for the pictures and everything coming from BFN and the ********** is O B S E R V E R

If you have an issue with that please take it up with Dugga or Red.

I got an email from Vicki telling me that Debbie (BFN) would be sending me the pictures so that Red could do a front page post.  That did not happen so I got the pics so I could at least have an update in this thread. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 04:01:10 PM »

I thought it was ******* who was the one demanding his name not be used at SM.

It was removed to prevent people from posting things about him that he was apparently very sensitive to for whatever reasons.

Can't have it both ways.

And given the list of those who have attended previous travel shows, it's amazing that anybody will still show up.  Kudos to those who do.  I would never want some of those who attend these to have any more personal information about me than they have already gathered by stalking my children and their friends.

Please, any who do attend, be very careful about sharing ANY personal information even with other attendees as you may surely come to regret it in the future when you could find these same people attempting to post false information about your children even just as I and others have experienced.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.