April 23, 2024, 02:16:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321274 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.
No Rose .... Me was just looking. I pulled up a nextag shopping page - Searching " Laundry Bags" sold at JcPenney - All that come up are for " Childrens" rooms. They are all wood framed - YET
If you pay attention to the descriptions - Some say they offer a Removable Cloth Laundry Bag ...for ease of use. Some say Mesh removable bag

And there is One for Pooh ..But as I see in Caylee's room it was probably Pink .. just thoughts - Here is the Link for Nextag

http://www.nextag.com/JCPenneyHG--2700000/laundry-bag/seller-html

Oh my ..... all of these doc's at once are making me feel woozy ..almost too much information. I must collect myself. Poor Caylee.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

Nut, all I get are blank pages.  Does a person have to subscribe to the service?

They are all pdf.doc  I get a box that asks me to save or open. I am not a subscriber. I do wish they were in format other than pdf. Takes so long to download and enlarge enough to read. I'll never live long enough to read all the pages 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2009, 02:59:47 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »

Our Monkey Janet posted this article way back - Sept 6, 2008
In regards to  DNA relationship * possible " Lee and Casey"
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759
Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.
Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.
Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.
“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.
“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 
Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

This is easy to answer.. they tested the DNA using a mitochondrial DNA testing method. You get your mitochondria from your mother. All of the women/girls of the As would have the same indistinguishable mitochondrial DNA.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »

Has anyone found the results of this comparison?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

CB, the point I was pondering was that maybe Dr. Lee planted the hair during his inspection.  And, wasn't it more than just one soda can?  I'm going to try to get back into the docs, again.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

I think Dr Baden came out and said it either on Greta or GR

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »

"In addition to the evidence in the case, the DNA Analysis Unit 1 has generated secondary evidence that will also be returned to you"  PG 3363  This is in the Fbi report concerning DNA.

What does this mean?  THey found evidence that relates to something else?   Hmmmm...  PLease help me understand this.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Short on results in this dump, but long on questions created.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »

I think Dr Baden came out and said it either on Greta or GR

Thanks, PW!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2009, 03:03:18 PM »

Hey, I'm still typing with a defective keyboard; seriously! It skips letters randomly, and if I left it without proofing, you'd think English was a second language for me!!! I miss a few sometimes, so be warned!!  No worries! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2009, 03:03:29 PM »

I have a question about he clothes in the bag, I thought I heard she had on her swimsuit, but there is no mention of that unless it's deep in the doc's and I haven't found it yet...............any monkey know???
Island I recall that Too - that their was a Swimsuit found in the area of Caylee .. Maybe it was presumed to be a swimsuit by someone ..and it is the backpack. Thinking of that type of material ... I dunno. Soft, material, maybe having a sheen... ahhhh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2009, 03:03:36 PM »

Did henry lee say on Nancy grace that there was pizza in the trunk?
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2009, 03:03:57 PM »

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2009, 03:04:23 PM »

Dolce in the photo above of Caylee you just posted in the baby play pen
she looks Unhealthy ... like she has Blue bags under her Eyes and she's pale ... I wonder what the Date was that photo was taken. According to Slore .. Caylee has never been sick, and was a extremely healthy child ........... ooo 
I do not have that info for you sweety, sorry it was given to media by Cindy, I have no way to tell.

Thats not what she said to her girlfriend in a myspace or facebook message & Tony the cop....when she called her a "snothead"

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

LOL!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »

Hey, I'm still typing with a defective keyboard; seriously! It skips letters randomly, and if I left it without proofing, you'd think English was a second language for me!!! I miss a few sometimes, so be warned!!  No worries! 

well thats the thing...mine does too. but i didnt think id mess up quite that badly haha.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2009, 03:05:47 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

CB, the point I was pondering was that maybe Dr. Lee planted the hair during his inspection.  And, wasn't it more than just one soda can?  I'm going to try to get back into the docs, again.

I thought it was possible too, GO. Yes, good point.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2009, 03:06:01 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html

Heart Sticker Was Placed On Duct Tape On Caylee

WHAT KIND OF MONSTER?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.