April 26, 2024, 01:42:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321471 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: January 21, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

One of the pages in the docs talks about stains on several of Casey's clothes but I don't know if it was determined what the stain was.  I think it was more asking that the suspcious stain be tested.  I don't remember seeing the results although I may have missed it.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: January 21, 2009, 10:23:03 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

I was waiting for the same answers.

Not everything was released.  Did you notice that the County asked the FBI to test Lee's DNA against Caylee's, but those results were not there, either.

I'm thinking that not everything is back yet.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: January 21, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »

I am reading all the docs and going back and forth. I haven't seen any of the FBI results released but I am not very far in the documents yet either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1023 on: January 21, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »

look for the list of clothing they took into evidence.  im  not sure what page it is but its there.
dont feel that way please, lots of people are trying to get caught up as well as doing other things. its never personal here, all the monkys are very welcoming!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: January 21, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »

I'm sorry, I have no answers just more questions! Who and on what show was the talking head that said that any fingerprint on that sticker wouldn't match KC's? Was it that nut on Mike Galanos show? 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1025 on: January 21, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

I am reading all the docs and going back and forth. I haven't seen any of the FBI results released but I am not very far in the documents yet either.

DID ANYONE SEE THE "NEW" TEXT MESSAGES?
[/b][/size]

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: January 21, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.
I was just going to thank-you and HH about the duct tape, around the mouth, so it was too long and so it was wrapped somewhat around her head, and it had to be cut because her hair was caught in it. I was wondering if it was a very big piece, it would have covered part of her ears also.
Thats the view that came into my head when I read the docs.......her head was so little I guess it prolly went over her ears too, I just hate to even think about how a mother could ever do that crap, and if her darling baby girl being dead and her mouth taped up laying right there is front of her wasnt  bad enough she took the time to get a heart sticker and stick it on the the tape that was on her face, I just cant even think about it..........My daughter was asleep one day and I looked at her and thought I didnt see her chest rising from her breathing and I almost freaked out right then, I ran over and put my ear up to her mouth to see if I could fell and hear her breathing! ................CASEY IS REALLY EVIL!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1027 on: January 21, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

I did not see what kind of stains were on some of Casey's clothes, I don't think we saw the results. I don't believe any of the test results on the sticker, duct tape have been released, they are probably not going to release that to the public. Well I wonder what the talking head who said the fingerprint on that sticker does not match Casey, what does he think it belongs to Zanny. I also have more questions since this doc dump.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: January 21, 2009, 10:26:20 PM »

I hope they don't start prosecuting every parent who has used medicine to put a kid to sleep!  I was the queen of dimetapp!  Hopefully there is a statute of limitation!  I'm keeping my son away from the television while NG is on - just in case.

Are you serious?  I have raised 6 and I have yet to ever sedate one of my children with drugs. Not to say there were not times I would like to have sedated my boys. that coming from the medical field that is SO DANGEROUS.

If you are really serious please don't do that, some of those meds can stop the heart or do irreparable damage to the liver and kidneys which may not show up until later.

ITA!  Thank God that someone thinks along the same lines as do I.  And just to add, are any who sedate their children also aware that cough med abuse is alive and well in schools?  Its not amusing at all.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: January 21, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: January 21, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.
I was just going to thank-you and HH about the duct tape, around the mouth, so it was too long and so it was wrapped somewhat around her head, and it had to be cut because her hair was caught in it. I was wondering if it was a very big piece, it would have covered part of her ears also.
Thats the view that came into my head when I read the docs.......her head was so little I guess it prolly went over her ears too, I just hate to even think about how a mother could ever do that crap, and if her darling baby girl being dead and her mouth taped up laying right there is front of her wasnt  bad enough she took the time to get a heart sticker and stick it on the the tape that was on her face, I just cant even think about it..........My daughter was asleep one day and I looked at her and thought I didnt see her chest rising from her breathing and I almost freaked out right then, I ran over and put my ear up to her mouth to see if I could fell and hear her breathing! ................CASEY IS REALLY EVIL!

Yup.  A very high level of cold rage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: January 21, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »

[/b][/size]

No, I haven't seen those yet except for what Greta just showed.  Those might be interresting.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1032 on: January 21, 2009, 10:28:47 PM »

I'm sorry, I have no answers just more questions! Who and on what show was the talking head that said that any fingerprint on that sticker wouldn't match KC's? Was it that nut on Mike Galanos show? 

I have the same feelings, i need more answers. But the one thing i am sooo happy about is the heart sticker..why you monkeys may ask, because in order to take a sticker off of a sticker sheet you need nails and precision, if she had the leisure of removing a sticker, she didnt have gloves on! even if she didnt cut the tape with her  horse teeth, but with the knife, its still damning because we all know where the knife came from.! hmm so whats this i hear of a pic of caylee in a hamper? 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: January 21, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Jane - I guess I'm looking for ONE BIG THING to tie up the loose ends and make 2+2 equal 4 in a neat package.  Obviously that's not going to happen, or at least not with the information we have now.  The stained clothing appears very incriminating, but until some results are released on the composition of the stains (and as another monkey stated, with KC's sexual activity and history there may well be other types of body fluid stains present) that gives us nothing to go on in that area either.  So so frustrating........

I was waiting for the same answers.

Not everything was released.  Did you notice that the County asked the FBI to test Lee's DNA against Caylee's, but those results were not there, either.

I'm thinking that not everything is back yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: January 21, 2009, 10:29:52 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1035 on: January 21, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »

Gee,   all these documents did for me is cause me to have more questions, and no answers,  I want answers dang it!

You pleaded and pleaded for a doc dump today, you got it and your still not happy...

geesh, isn't that just like...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1036 on: January 21, 2009, 10:30:22 PM »

[/b][/size]

No, I haven't seen those yet except for what Greta just showed.  Those might be interresting.

Thats where i just saw this, im going to try docstoc.com. If anyone finds the texts first, LET ME KNOW!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 21, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »

You mean the one where she's looking kind of sad and holding her doll? You think that might have been the laundry hamper she was found in??
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 21, 2009, 10:31:45 PM »

Reading through all this and playing the devils advocate 

Could the stuffed animal have been "Taz" as in Tazmanein Devil?

No way could a flat iron for hair be used to iron letters on anything, it is in a "V" shape and only closes from there.

Oh and Biass is an ass, but we all know that!

My kid has one.  It would be a very handy way to iron on letters.  Just stick the fabric in between the plates and close.

I have used a curling iron more than once to hem my skirt or pants with fuze tape. It works well in a hurry in a hotel with no iron in the room. LOL

My point is, that would work well for iron on too.

Thats what Iam saying- the hot straighter would surely put iron on letters on clothing...
its the heat that would make them attached..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: January 21, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »

Gee,   all these documents did for me is cause me to have more questions, and no answers,  I want answers dang it!

You pleaded and pleaded for a doc dump today, you got it and your still not happy...

geesh, isn't that just like...
Watch it......your just mad because the dump came out on a wednesday instead of a thursday.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.