March 29, 2024, 04:19:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318558 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: January 21, 2009, 10:32:02 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

And there it is, poof, like magic.  Thank you Klaasend.  Do you think that is what they were talking about???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: January 21, 2009, 10:33:44 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

Ooh, that is eerie.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: January 21, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »

And there it is, poof, like magic.  Thank you Klaasend.  Do you think that is what they were talking about???

i think it is a baby playpen.  not for a child but for a doll maybe?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1043 on: January 21, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.
I was just going to thank-you and HH about the duct tape, around the mouth, so it was too long and so it was wrapped somewhat around her head, and it had to be cut because her hair was caught in it. I was wondering if it was a very big piece, it would have covered part of her ears also.
Thats the view that came into my head when I read the docs.......her head was so little I guess it prolly went over her ears too, I just hate to even think about how a mother could ever do that crap, and if her darling baby girl being dead and her mouth taped up laying right there is front of her wasnt  bad enough she took the time to get a heart sticker and stick it on the the tape that was on her face, I just cant even think about it..........My daughter was asleep one day and I looked at her and thought I didnt see her chest rising from her breathing and I almost freaked out right then, I ran over and put my ear up to her mouth to see if I could fell and hear her breathing! ................CASEY IS REALLY EVIL!
I have done that several times with both of my daughters, and it was really scary.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: January 21, 2009, 10:34:28 PM »

After reading the documents I noticed that when the collected Casey's clothes with the "ALS" they noticed Suspected Stains but never does it list what those stains consisted of, in other reports they would say neg for blood etc...  So did I miss something or did the testing results never come in for the clothes that they took??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: January 21, 2009, 10:34:46 PM »

Too tell you the truth, my daughter had one of these when she was little and it is kinda a basinet for a baby doll or something like it, like a hanging basinet....it came with one of those dolls that look like a real baby!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: January 21, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »

She looks sad in that picture.  Sad like my Ella when she is in trouble with her Dad.  And yet, someone though that was cute, because they took a picture of it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: January 21, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

I printed out most of the doc dump at work and read it off and on today.
Made myself sick. Seriously, I have to step back from this today.
Flossy, you look udderly wanton.
Take care, there will be more doc dump as the timing for some of them was different.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: January 21, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »

i think it is a baby playpen.  not for a child but for a doll maybe?

s
I have to agree this look like a baby playpen for a doll that's my first reaction when I seen it
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1049 on: January 21, 2009, 10:37:04 PM »

I just realized something based on the doc dump today. You know how Cindy has been saying that she only told the dispatcher that it smelled like a dead body in the car because she was just saying "anything" to get the cops over there because she found out Caylee had been kidnapped? I wish someone could ask her to explain then why she said the same to thing to her co-worker when she went back to work that day, BEFORE she even called 911. What would have been the purpose of lying to her co-worker? I think she's tripped herself up.

oooooooooooooooooh!  VERY good point Scatty!!  And to follow that line of thinking... The whole call to 911 where she said that was 'supposedly' from this hysterical woman who had JUST found out about that smell, etc.  Cindy went to work, waited around, was sent home, did laundry, got Casey, etc.  Then hours after she smelled that stench then called 911 all in hysterics?  Nawwwww... This just clinches for me that the whole OMG hysterical thing was entirely made up and acted out by Cindy, for dramatic effect.  Some have thought that all along. 

And her office remarks were a "dry run" to see what type of reaction she got.

I too am on the unpopular side of the fence on this 911 issue like Brandi (WHO IS NEVER INVISIBLE)
The calls, all three, IMO, are part of "The Script".....I did not hear the sincerity and the grief that many others feel they hear in the recordings. I hear a steady dramatic build up...
JMO...JMO...JMO...no nanner throwing....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: January 21, 2009, 10:37:07 PM »

I was finally able to track down Kiomarie's statement.  She lived at 4860.  This would be next door, or two houses down from the house where the Taz stuffed animal was found.   

If it was a Tazmanial Devil stuffed animal...for some reason I just dont see CAylee being interested in that.

I also do not think her having Pooh as a room theme is weird.  but there again, I'm a werido so who knows. 

I don't find Winnie the Pooh decor that unusual either.  And perhaps the Tazmanian Devil stuffie (or whatever it is) is representative of the alleged perp.  I can see a devil warning the baby not to move if Taz is there or something wackadoo like that.  I know its a stretch, but why LE interest in a stuffie from some doors down?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: January 21, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

Ooh, that is eerie.

I am pretty sure that is a doll bed, my kids have a similar one.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: January 21, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.

brandi, i would never ignore you! just sat down again! have been packing for the packers! i know-i clean before the housekeeper comes. i have so many animals i am paranoid about the house (smelling like animals) & hair & stuff i have been working! (plus, alot of my floors are white!!!! not my idea) also, the packers are like family, so wanted kitchen really clean so we can bring in food tomorrow! (so they can eat with us) anyway, hope you are kidding about being ignored! IF ANYONE IS BEING IGNORED IT'S MY BEAUTIFUL PEEWEE YOU DRESSED UP FOR ME THAT SEASEARCHER HASN'T NOTICED!!

THANK YOU, MONKEY HUGGS,
WENDI
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: January 21, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »

Ooh, that is eerie.

I am pretty sure that is a doll bed, my kids have one very similar

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1054 on: January 21, 2009, 10:43:39 PM »

Gee,   all these documents did for me is cause me to have more questions, and no answers,  I want answers dang it!

You pleaded and pleaded for a doc dump today, you got it and your still not happy...

geesh, isn't that just like...
Watch it......your just mad because the dump came out on a wednesday instead of a thursday.....

No it didn't...just ask Lucinda 

Don't forget I also said I'm usually wrong  I was hopefull as I had a lot of work to do today so I know I'd miss it and be all behind 
What I'm really mad about is missing all the fun this morning 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1055 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »

I have been gone all day and have read a good chunk of the docs but wanted to jump ahead and see what you all were talking about.  I did not see anything about the Taz stuffie, can someone clue me in.   Whew, what a day

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:21 PM »

I'm not sure, maybe.  I had in my mind more like one of those bags with the draw string at the top. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

Jose Baez's spokesperson said Baez has not made any contingent deals. He said Baez is involved with coordinating licensing fees and deals with various production companies, but does not profit on those matters

Who is the one making money off the Liscensing fees,as well deals with the production caompanies??That could only be Casey.Right?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18514454/detail.html

Baez says he's not getting money from these deals.His spokesperson says he is a part of coordinating these deals.For who?And why?So he can get paid in a legal round about way?In a legal sense he's not lying but is it unethical?I would think it is beyond unethical.Monkey's???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1058 on: January 21, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

I was waiting for the same answers.

Not everything was released.  Did you notice that the County asked the FBI to test Lee's DNA against Caylee's, but those results were not there, either.

I'm thinking that not everything is back yet.

I'm thinking that there are plenty of things that are already back, but won't be released in a doc dump.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:00 PM »

Gee,   all these documents did for me is cause me to have more questions, and no answers,  I want answers dang it!

You pleaded and pleaded for a doc dump today, you got it and your still not happy...

geesh, isn't that just like...
Watch it......your just mad because the dump came out on a wednesday instead of a thursday.....

No it didn't...just ask Lucinda 

Don't forget I also said I'm usually wrong  I was hopefull as I had a lot of work to do today so I know I'd miss it and be all behind 
What I'm really mad about is missing all the fun this morning 
What fun????  I missed it too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.