April 26, 2024, 06:21:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321486 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1060 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

After reading the documents I noticed that when the collected Casey's clothes with the "ALS" they noticed Suspected Stains but never does it list what those stains consisted of, in other reports they would say neg for blood etc...  So did I miss something or did the testing results never come in for the clothes that they took??

im assuming its bodily fluids.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: January 21, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.
I did not see what kind of stains were on some of Casey's clothes, I don't think we saw the results. I don't believe any of the test results on the sticker, duct tape have been released, they are probably not going to release that to the public. Well I wonder what the talking head who said the fingerprint on that sticker does not match Casey, what does he think it belongs to Zanny. I also have more questions since this doc dump.

"what does he think it belongs to Zanny"  Thats funny.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: January 21, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »

I didnt see anything about the "letters", will someone talk about that please?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1063 on: January 21, 2009, 10:47:00 PM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

I'm sorry, I have no answers just more questions! Who and on what show was the talking head that said that any fingerprint on that sticker wouldn't match KC's? Was it that nut on Mike Galanos show? 

I have the same feelings, i need more answers. But the one thing i am sooo happy about is the heart sticker..why you monkeys may ask, because in order to take a sticker off of a sticker sheet you need nails and precision, if she had the leisure of removing a sticker, she didnt have gloves on! even if she didnt cut the tape with her  horse teeth, but with the knife, its still damning because we all know where the knife came from.! hmm so whats this i hear of a pic of caylee in a hamper? 

Scatty, sorry I don't know the answer to that as it was on this PM about 4:00 or 4:30 CST - not a time I am normally home so I'm not familiar with the host or the panelists.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

Ooh, that is eerie.

I am pretty sure that is a doll bed, my kids have one very similar
  I a so sorry Klaas, can you remove the 2nd post??  Embarrassed monkey, retiring from the cage for the night!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »

I am trying to imagine what was going through her mind.  She wraps her up in a blanket, puts tape around her head, puts on sticker on her mouth, puts the body in a laundry bag, puts that in a trash bag.............

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: January 21, 2009, 10:48:46 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

I just found another one.  It looks like it took a village of mods to straighten this one out.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: January 21, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »

If it turns out that Lee is the father,I will eat my crow just as I said but I do still have plenty of doubts.If it's true,do we then give Casey a free pass for killing Caylee?Does that somehow make it alright?JB said we would all understand when the truth is finally told.Is this the card he is holding? I know there are some that are more concerned about paternity then the crime against Caylee which might help his case.Weirdo's everywhere..I really don't care who her father was.She didn't deserve being murdered and I for one am pretty darn mad about it..If Lee is the father and LE knows it,why hasn't he been charged with incest?
I think that Lee being the father is becoming a real possibility. I cannot think of another reason for Cindy to act in such denial about Casey's pregnancy which family and nurse friends from work could plainly see. This denial seems only to be matched by her current denial of Casey's guilt.
My point is the current denial is weird but understandable due to the death of Caylee and the loss of Casey as well if they admit she is guilty BUT the pregnancy while not great being that Casey was young was not a disaster on the same scale as this OR was it? If Cindy even suspected Lee was the father (Casey is supposed to have told Cindy about Lee and Cindy wouldn't beleive her) then it would become a huge thing and how does Cindy deal with huge things? DENIAL

Here are some of the things from the doc dump I found interesting.

Augut 13th - Angel Jones- address- 3809 Peace Pipe Drive to examine hat faded white or pink cap faded in the woods north of Curry Ford Community Park and west  of Econ Trail “VIP very important princess” and small pink crown

No pizza or meat located in the trash bag.

They did get maggots and preserve them.

Oct 7th white trash bag with blue string tie and paper towels used with pupa on them was collected by CSI 2 Gerardo Bloise #2333.

Leaves found in stained spare wheel well and stains on spare wheel well cover.

A stuffed animal (Taz) in a plastic bag was found in A’s yard and CA said she had never seen it before. It was collected from 4851 Hopespring Drive

q.51,52,53,54 hair found in full sail doc, freshener sheet, hair on coke can and soda can, 2hairs in box with rubbish, and vehicle tag G63 XV and other items (debris) in car by Dr Lee.

Continual reference to 4937 Hopespring Drive as Caylee’s address(possible errors)

K1 parental dna test report

Stains cold be seen on 11 pieces of clothing from Casey’s closet using ALS and a nasty looking stain could be seen on her boots that were taken from the car. This was after all of the clothing had been washed by CA.

NE2 DNA Parentage Test Report (Item K-1)

Found at crime scene which was less than 3/10thsw of a mile from Casey’s home; Caylee was wearing a small shirt size 3T and white shorts with vertical stripes. They found a toy horse (Search warrant pg. 3136) and small cloth type letters that appear to be iron on. The silver duct tape around Caylees mouth had a heart shaped sticker attached to it. She was in a cloth, laundry hamper bag and that was in a black garbage bag with yellow ties and wrapped in a Winnie the Pooh blanket.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1068 on: January 21, 2009, 10:49:36 PM »

<<Snip>>
IMO.......I think Oldfart is right
that Jose is trying to get dismissed so that he can get to work on making himself famous and scoring some book/movie deals.........with ghostwriters, of course...........IMO
MonkeyWink   

Ty

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.  The longer he stays on this case, the bigger fool he'll make of himself anyway, so it would benefit him in more ways than one.

There's no such thing as bad publicity
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: January 21, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »

maybe it's Caylee's fingerprint? don't know but i ummm assumed the questionable (too tired to look up susp) dna is ummmm you know someone's dna? you know!!! or am i completely wrong about that?

wendi
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

Ok, this is horrible, I am thinking, sealed with a kiss. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:21 PM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

Well that is spooky - I think what they found in the garbage bag was a laundry bag like we had in college, but wouldn't this have been a very convenient one.  It is a DUFFEL laundry bag. Easy to carry, no one would pay any attention.  I always felt she used a duffel bag of some kind, but his would be perfect.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 10:52:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: January 21, 2009, 10:50:39 PM »

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:32:36 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1073 on: January 21, 2009, 10:51:08 PM »

I am feeling invisible ;-/

Have a good evening, monkeys.

brandi, i would never ignore you! just sat down again! have been packing for the packers! i know-i clean before the housekeeper comes. i have so many animals i am paranoid about the house (smelling like animals) & hair & stuff i have been working! (plus, alot of my floors are white!!!! not my idea) also, the packers are like family, so wanted kitchen really clean so we can bring in food tomorrow! (so they can eat with us) anyway, hope you are kidding about being ignored! IF ANYONE IS BEING IGNORED IT'S MY BEAUTIFUL PEEWEE YOU DRESSED UP FOR ME THAT SEASEARCHER HASN'T NOTICED!!

THANK YOU, MONKEY HUGGS,
WENDI

oooooohhh...that's really pretty 

I'm sorry, I've been really busy today....sounds like you have too, did you get to read the doc's that came out today ??? Thanks to Klaas, I was able to see NG but other than frantically trying to catch up here, that's all I know so far  which isn't much, I think NG's show was really weak tonight considering all that I've been reading here..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: January 21, 2009, 10:51:36 PM »

I guess there were some iron on type letters in the bag that Caylee's body was found in.  I don't remember reading what exact letters they were.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: January 21, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

I just found another one.  It looks like it took a village of mods to straighten this one out.   

Hi Bearly! Good to see you.  Thank you for fixing that stray typo.  CBB fixed at least one, and I did a couple too.  Team work...   Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: January 21, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

This can be found in the search warrant requests after Caylee was found. It states that at the crime scene she was found wearing a small shirt white shorts with vertical stripes and that cloth letters (the iron on type) were found at the scene. It would seem to me that the letters have come off a piece of clothing due to the elements.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: January 21, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »

OT

no1z, I really appreciate you changing colors and yes, it is easier on my (and maybe others) eyes. Really sweet of you. Thanks. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

What is wrong with this tonight?  Hope this one works.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »

Well I finished read all the docs..Iam sick sick sick... I dont see Sin-dy going back to her job. I wonder if they are waiting for the immunity to go through first for the Sin-Anthony's before they release anymore evidence.. Sin_dy agitated when a coworker tells her to file for custody and she cant file for custody because she cant afford it. BS All the money Sin-dy had in the bank and gave Casey  would of been alot cheaper if she did file for custody and kicked her evil daughter out..Now Caylee is murder because of her self centered -evil beech-slush of a low life -free loader - lying -disgusting daughter she raised..... Sin_dy playing the part of a loving grandmother to Caylee but doesn't want her full-time ..Beech...Knowing Casey wasn't a good parent. I betcha Sin_dy didnt care who was the babysitter and if their was one..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.