March 29, 2024, 03:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318551 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: January 21, 2009, 11:32:40 PM »

What kind of adult lives her whole life as a lie and is intelligent enough to keep those lies going but can't keep her gas tank full? 

she had no money for gas. she spent all of amys money on demibras.

but to get to the point where you actually run out?

Does the gas tank issue mean she used the broken gas gauge as an excuse for why the car was abandoned at Amscot?

I THINK she told Tony it broke down but does anyone remember why George brought the gas w/ him to the tow yard?  Also, she said she ran out of gas when she and Tony broke into the shed and was there another time also? 

I remember her also saying she left 2 notes on the car explaining she was coming back.  I didn't see any note inventoried w/ the other things found in the car.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:01 PM »

OK, i forgive you, SEASEARCHER, i am guessing you just saw peewee!!!!! yeah, i have been busy, really busy explaining to my husband where these clothes & purses in my closet came from! (a little advice, if your husband is in the moving business, DO NOT LET HIM HELP WITH YOUR CLOSET!!!!!!) i read most, want more info, but what about the new texts noz1lady was talking about & you better tell me the truth!!!
wendi

Good advice but I don't think I'll have to worry about that 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: January 21, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: January 21, 2009, 11:34:31 PM »

Okay...so the much examined white trash bag is the bag that was thrown out at the towing place but then retrieved, correct? 

It almost seems like recycling.  From the Orange County website:

Use the green bin to recycle:

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars
    * All drink boxes and milk/juice cartons
    * All plastic containers with the #1-PETE or #2-HDPE symbol on the bottom
    * Plastic bottles #3 - #7 with a neck

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Even stranger...Casey's car smelled so she put in the air freshener sheets in the back seat, trunk and IN THE BAG?  Why not just toss the bag?  Again...strange.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: January 21, 2009, 11:34:33 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

I just found another one.  It looks like it took a village of mods to straighten this one out.   

Hi Bearly! Good to see you.  Thank you for fixing that stray typo.  CBB fixed at least one, and I did a couple too.  Team work...   Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Thanks, Muffy.  I have been praying for you, too, and hope you are on the mend!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: January 21, 2009, 11:34:34 PM »

I looked all through Target's selection of laundry hampers, but didn't find one with Pooh Bear.  However, this type of thing is what I've been picturing...
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1146 on: January 21, 2009, 11:36:00 PM »

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

Ok... So this may be TOTALLY inappropriate... but i searched "duct tape" and "heart sticker"... and i found these ANTI-VALENTINE items... It says that Duct Tape works better to mend a broken heart than band-aids... Knowing Casey, and that she is in to these type of weird sayings... She MAYBE had this in mind... Her heart broke because of SOMEONE... (Cindy, Tony, Lee, George, Caylee, or herself for harming Caylee) and decided to be "sentimental".... Heart on Duct Tape...

http://www.cafepress.com/cyido/4454656

NO NANNERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 21, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »

I didnt see anything about the "letters", will someone talk about that please?

I guess there were some iron on type letters in the bag that Caylee's body was found in.  I don't remember reading what exact letters they were.

Ok this is a BIG what if..... the letters where from KCs cheerleading days? She was a cheerleader,did she also play sports? The only reason this comes to mind is because my BIL died unexpectedly and my nephew put his sports letters in the casket.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: January 21, 2009, 11:36:19 PM »

Okay...so the much examined white trash bag is the bag that was thrown out at the towing place but then retrieved, correct? 

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Even stranger...Casey's car smelled so she put in the air freshener sheets in the back seat, trunk and IN THE BAG?  Why not just toss the bag?  Again...strange.

Maybe it was a used freshener sheet, and just part of the trash.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: January 21, 2009, 11:36:36 PM »

What kind of adult lives her whole life as a lie and is intelligent enough to keep those lies going but can't keep her gas tank full? 

Does the gas tank issue mean she used the broken gas gauge as an excuse for why the car was abandoned at Amscot?

yep, she used that as an excuse for why she left the car there, but the test LE did with the gas and the gauge proved it wasn't broken at all. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1150 on: January 21, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

A1---I went looking for that movie and guess what.....it's not there.  I swear I saw it the other day in my sewing room.  But I do know what one you are talking about.  If I find it I will let you know.

are you referring to silence of the lambs?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 21, 2009, 11:37:22 PM »

* Empty aerosol cans
    * Aluminum and tin cans
    * Glass bottles and jars

or if you were leaving trash in the car to cover the odor or to explain the odor - why not leave some actual food in it?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1152 on: January 21, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

Ok... So this may be TOTALLY inappropriate... but i searched "duct tape" and "heart sticker"... and i found these ANTI-VALENTINE items... It says that Duct Tape works better to mend a broken heart than band-aids... Knowing Casey, and that she is in to these type of weird sayings... She MAYBE had this in mind... Her heart broke because of SOMEONE... (Cindy, Tony, Lee, George, Caylee, or herself for harming Caylee) and decided to be "sentimental".... Heart on Duct Tape...

http://www.cafepress.com/cyido/4454656

NO NANNERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: January 21, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »

On pg 3187 it shows heaps of pamphlets found in the car all about Universal studios and the Island of Adventure info from May to July. She went to a fair bit of trouble to create her stories at times but then at others seemed to go with anything???

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: January 21, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »

yep, she used that as an excuse for why she left the car there, but the test LE did with the gas and the gauge proved it wasn't broken at all. 

Did George actually put gas in it at the tow yard?  If so, I wonder if he even looked at the gauge before doing it.  Also, do you all think she lying about running out of gas when Tony came over to help her?  Why would she lie about that?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:01 PM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtg

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1156 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:23 PM »

I never believed her story of the broken gas tank, besides she never used it with the police. I think the piggy bank withdrawl was made for gas around this same time because she was evidently really broke around this time, ie she got desperate. Although i dont believe her broken gauge story, i believe she ran outta gas at the amscot, she was worried about the car because she knew what laid within it. In the doc dump it shows the gas tank at E which coincides with GA's admission that he had to put gas in the car at the tow yard. *his gas tank was 2 1/2 gallons, thats about enough to bring the car up from Extreme E to just E like LE reported.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: January 21, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »

Did George actually put gas in it at the tow yard?  If so, I wonder if he even looked at the gauge before doing it.  Also, do you all think she lying about running out of gas when Tony came over to help her?  Why would she lie about that?

As a reason to abandon a stinky car?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1158 on: January 21, 2009, 11:41:12 PM »

A1---I went looking for that movie and guess what.....it's not there.  I swear I saw it the other day in my sewing room.  But I do know what one you are talking about.  If I find it I will let you know.

Are you talking about Silence of the Lambs?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1159 on: January 21, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »

Thank you so very much HH. Well said. I have 2 children, One a cop and one a nurse and I did it all by myself. No child support....They are the greatest accomplishment of my live. Then came the 7 grands. Life couldn't be better.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.