April 24, 2024, 12:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321304 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

Okay..I am trying to absorb all this, and I thank you guys for, as usual, being so up-to-the-minute on the case.

What seem to be the biggest new pieces of info from the docs?  I've been reading as fast as I can, and it seems the heart, the laundry bag and the possible parentage are the biggest news.  Anything else I should know?

BTW, in the JonBenet case, a red heart was drawn on the palm of her hand.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2009, 03:06:38 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

Aww peanut    I wasn't after you.  Typos happen.  I was just fussin' because others thought it funny and quoted it.  The quoting was my point.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2009, 03:07:00 PM »

Dolce in the photo above of Caylee you just posted in the baby play pen
she looks Unhealthy ... like she has Blue bags under her Eyes and she's pale ... I wonder what the Date was that photo was taken. According to Slore .. Caylee has never been sick, and was a extremely healthy child ........... ooo 
I do not have that info for you sweety, sorry it was given to media by Cindy, I have no way to tell.

Thats not what she said to her girlfriend in a myspace or facebook message & Tony the cop....when she called her a "snothead"

the slorebag said that in her interviews with le.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

it is really interesting how few hairs were found in casey's car initially especially when compared to how many hairs were found after henry lee just looked through the evidence.  It shows how well her car must have been cleaned prior to LE searching it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2009, 03:07:37 PM »

Foggy Dew Your Welcome Smile
Yah your right on that about the width of Duct tape - it is quite wide.
I never considered it myself the Width and the size of poor little Caylee's Face.

Get Ready Foggy Dew as you read the docs .. to become very Angry ..and frustrated
With all of this Information I can only Pray that they Put the Death Penalty Back on the Table ..so if the Charge is reduced Slore Will get Life in Prison. And Then she can be put where she needs to be Put - Within the General Population of a Florida State Correctional Facility.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2009, 03:07:39 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

CB, the point I was pondering was that maybe Dr. Lee planted the hair during his inspection.  And, wasn't it more than just one soda can?  I'm going to try to get back into the docs, again.

I thought it was possible too, GO. Yes, good point.

He would have a lot of splaining to do since that car was gone over with a fine tooth comb months before he showed up to inspect it after it was pretty much gutted

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

When the dna testing, mitrocondrial testing, came back on the deathband hair, on Foxnews, the Forensic expert said from that test, LE knew who the father was.  The only way I think he could have known that was if there were levels that related to a family member.  His wife is part of the defense now and I can't recall his name.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »

it is really interesting how few hairs were found in casey's car initially especially when compared to how many hairs were found after henry lee just looked through the evidence.  It shows how well her car must have been cleaned prior to LE searching it.

Yes, I agree.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2009, 03:08:59 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

Aww peanut    I wasn't after you.  Typos happen.  I was just fussin' because others thought it funny and quoted it.  The quoting was my point.   

oh i know muffy *hug*. i just feel awful cause i know what its like to mod. but it was funny wasnt it

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

Yes, I agree.

Respectfully disagree, hairs are very very difficult to get out of fiborous material such as a carpet

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:28 PM »

Okay..I am trying to absorb all this, and I thank you guys for, as usual, being so up-to-the-minute on the case.

What seem to be the biggest new pieces of info from the docs?  I've been reading as fast as I can, and it seems the heart, the laundry bag and the possible parentage are the biggest news.  Anything else I should know?

BTW, in the JonBenet case, a red heart was drawn on the palm of her hand

There is a book called the kissing hand.   I wonder if Caylee had it and I wonder what the stickers at the back were.

http://www.tanglewoodbooks.com/penn.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.

If that's true, it certainly speaks volumes, doesn't it!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:26 PM »

BTW, in the JonBenet case, a red heart was drawn on the palm of her hand.
Lots of DNA evidence with hairs and evidence taken from the Car
The one document of transcripts/statements to LE within Cindy's boss/co-workers is very telling ~ that they do recall the Day - Slores car was found at Amscot
And have accounted for Cindy's response. As well as, her Boss is noted for telling Cindy prior that She told Cindy awhile back that Cindy should take Custody of Caylee away from Cindy. That she advised as well that Cindy should seek family Counseling.

When the conversation was said between Cindy's Supervisor and Cindy in regards to Cindy taking Caylee away from Casey is unclear.

I am sure others will add Hudsunn

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »

Dr. Baden is the one who said with Greta or Nancy, maybe both, that "they know who the father is."  Since his wife works for the defense team, he should know. 

They could only know for certain if they obtained dna from the father as well as from Casey.  I mean, they could not know if the father were some drifter whose name Casey did not even know and whose dna was not available. 

Since they appear to know the name of the father of Caylee, (and that is important info for both sides to know), it must be someone who is in the mix, whose dna has been tested, etc.

And since they took Lee's dna for the express purpose of comparing it to Caylee's...well, they were at least thinking in that direction fairly early in the case.

I am very interested in what the supervisor at Cindy's workplace and others there had to say.  She is a motormouth and I feel certain she told them a lot about her problems with Casey. 

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

Does anyone remember when LP said on NG that Cindy and Lee have known since Wed I think he said.
I think it's when some reports came back and LE told them

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2009, 03:17:25 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

Defense files motion to inspect crime scene

Also on Wednesday, the attorney representing Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, filed a motion to inspect the location where the remains of Caylee were discovered last month.

READ THE MOTION (PDF 51KB)   FOX35
According to Orange County property records, the land on which the crime scene rests, belongs to a resident of Winter Park and is marked with "no trespassing" signs.

In the motion, Baez states that the owner has not responded to his requests to search the property and is asking for court intervention. 

"The defense experts need access to the property in order to conduct a proper investigation of the pertinent items in relation to this case," the motion reads.

A hearing date for motion has not yet been set

Bahahahah....I called that!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

CB, the point I was pondering was that maybe Dr. Lee planted the hair during his inspection.  And, wasn't it more than just one soda can?  I'm going to try to get back into the docs, again.

I thought it was possible too, GO. Yes, good point.

He would have a lot of splaining to do since that car was gone over with a fine tooth comb months before he showed up to inspect it after it was pretty much gutted
Capp I was thinking the Exact Same thing ... Would not be a lot left of that CAR after the Original Forensic Team went through the vehicle.
That and on NG when she had DR LEE on the Phone he said and I remember because of the PIZZA ..blah ..He said to NG that there was Meat found in the car ..HAM I recall that was rotting ... Because NG Piped up ... HAM found in the Tot Mom's Car ..and then he said frozen food and other things. But I do remember him saying MEAT was found.

Then he sort of trailed off onto another subject and dropped the findings within Slore's Car.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.