March 28, 2024, 02:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318533 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1200 on: January 22, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »

okay i'm leaving for the night !   I will have to work on my Monkey replies or lack of ability to do so!    See ya

Good Night luvmyson.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much HH. Well said. I have 2 children, One a cop and one a nurse and I did it all by myself. No child support....They are the greatest accomplishment of my live. Then came the 7 grands. Life couldn't be better.
Exactly what Im talking about Kudos to you and your children and grandchildren..........Thats what the word Mother means!
           Casey didnt deserve to ever hear those words come out of Caylee's mouth!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1202 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »

I just went back and re-read the search warrant trying to find out if the laundry bag stated a color, when I did I noticed it was stated as a "cotton laundry HAMPER bag. All this time I was assuming it was just a laundry bag, I need glasses

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: January 22, 2009, 12:07:14 AM »

I'm also infected with the invisibility disease tonight, but did want to ask this once more, if anybody knows.  I have seen several people indicate the presence of decomp fluid on KC's pants.  Where did you find this?  I have scanned page 36 of the FBI documents looking for it.  I either missed it or it's not there.  Now - duct tape, stickers -- components that are sticky, that hold prints, fibers, hairs, etc.  Where are the results of the tests on these items?  Not produced yet?  I have looked myself half blind for these results.  Obviously nothing of interest OR not being released yet.  Finally - one of the talking heads indicated "I guarantee the fingerprint on that sticker does not match KC Anthony's and the prosecution will never voluntarily release that information."   Possible?  Not possible?  Anyone who can enlighten me, please help.....thanks.

I'm sorry, I have no answers just more questions! Who and on what show was the talking head that said that any fingerprint on that sticker wouldn't match KC's? Was it that nut on Mike Galanos show? 

I have the same feelings, i need more answers. But the one thing i am sooo happy about is the heart sticker..why you monkeys may ask, because in order to take a sticker off of a sticker sheet you need nails and precision, if she had the leisure of removing a sticker, she didnt have gloves on! even if she didnt cut the tape with her  horse teeth, but with the knife, its still damning because we all know where the knife came from.! hmm so whats this i hear of a pic of caylee in a hamper? 

I'm sure they have prints, but not nec from sticker (though I'm hopeful they got some prints thataway).  With all due respect, your assertion that they could only be removed from backing w/fingernails isn't accurate.  I have used stickers for most of my older teens life and never relied on fingernails...I just bent the backing paper away from the sticker to grasp the sticker.  I never felt the need to use gloves, but I could have easily have wrested the sticker from backing wearing them.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: January 22, 2009, 12:07:20 AM »

Goodnight, everyone!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: January 22, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »

Goodnight, everyone!

Goodnight!

God Bless!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: January 22, 2009, 12:08:43 AM »

Did anyone else think it was odd that the majority of the questionable stains on her clothes were on the left side? 

It almost lends support to the poster who thought Casey carried Caylee out "asleep."  Although I'm assuming Casey is right-handed which could be wrong.  But if she were, then she would most likely put the bulk of what she is carrying cradled toward her left side, so she could use her right hand to open the door. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:01 AM »

Goodnight, everyone!

Good Night..
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:11 AM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You HH!  My kids are my number one priority!  I would do anything in the world for them.  It is not always a fun job, wish they came with a manual and  I am sure I have made one mistake or two LOL, but they know I love them and will be there for them always - in the good and even the bad!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: January 22, 2009, 12:10:19 AM »

Did anyone else think it was odd that the majority of the questionable stains on her clothes were on the left side? 

It almost lends support to the poster who thought Casey carried Caylee out "asleep."  Although I'm assuming Casey is right-handed which could be wrong.  But if she were, then she would most likely put the bulk of what she is carrying cradled toward her left side, so she could use her right hand to open the door. 
yep thats the way I see it too!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: January 22, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »

I noticed that also. Another thing I have noticed is that KC told LE that Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, blue jean shorts and white sneakers with her  hair in a ponytail when she last saw her on the 9th. Then GA gave the same description for what she had on the 16th of June.

God Bless!
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: January 22, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

Folks,

I know that there are friendships forged here, but posting actual pictures of yourselves (and especially pictures of your children!) is extremely dangerous! I, too, am very proud of my beautiful children, but they are not going to be exposed on the internet for anyone to see. Please, be careful.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: January 22, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

You all remember that picture of Caylee looking kinda squashed in the laundry hamper thing????  I think Dolce posted it.

I don't, do you have a link or know where I might find it?
No, I wish I did.  If we cant find it, I will ask Dolce in the morning.

Ooh, that is eerie.

I am pretty sure that is a doll bed, my kids have a similar one.

Too deep for a doll bed/toddler plaything imho.  No way, no how.  I ain't saying it's Caylee's final resting place either, but its too weird re. both the expression of child's face, and how narrow and deep the "container" is. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1213 on: January 22, 2009, 12:17:12 AM »

yep thats the way I see it too!

Until i  came back to see what other monkeys had written,i disregarded thosee ugly stains, how much of her clothes was it on?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1214 on: January 22, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »

Thanks everyone who found it while I was searching.  Guess you all know why I don't post much....  I am a slowwww grandma Embarassed Embarassed

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 22, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »

Hi Bearly !!!!!

I see you up there.  How are you tonight and how is your mom doing ???

Hi Hunny!  I am hanging in there.  The steroids are doing their job.  Mom is the same, her bp is jumping all over the place.  Thanks for asking.

OT---(((Bearly))), good to hear steroids are working.

I started them yesterday and haven't been to sleep yet.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: January 22, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »

night monks!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1217 on: January 22, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »

night monks!

Night Cheeky and all other monkeys~I'm headed to the bunkey myself (with my head spinning)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1218 on: January 22, 2009, 12:20:53 AM »

night monkeys, this girl has had a loooooonnnng day.  Sleep well

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: January 22, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »

Thank You HH!  My kids are my number one priority!  I would do anything in the world for them.  It is not always a fun job, wish they came with a manual and  I am sure I have made one mistake or two LOL, but they know I love them and will be there for them always - in the good and even the bad!!

I responded to you last night when you said your husband says his name is Part Time.  Next week all husbands are going to answer to Half Time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.