March 29, 2024, 03:40:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318555 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: January 22, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »

I am thinking she used the excuse that she was out of gas at Amscot to leave the car there ...hoping it would be stolen. She left her wallet and license and all on the front seat.Having the car disappear would have played into the kidnapping ploy. She was hoping to disappear also, but did not have the money.

I didn't think this was the issue but you are right on about the car & her money situation, and I am starting to lean your way, day late and a dollar short...then to the next lie...Thanks.
I believge she ran out of gas alot because she ran out of money and when she broke into the shed to get the gas cans , it was because she wanted to put the gas in her car because she wanted to spend what money she did steal from other people on other things, remember George said thast he could tell she was pouring Gas in her car like that for a long time because of the marks on the side of her car by the gas tank, she was use to gettting gas this way,  just too sorry to work for gas money is all she was!

It has always bothered me that Tony Lazzaro helped KC break into the shed for the gas cans.

Me too Puzzler.  Very disrespectful if not criminal to a family that he never even met. 
Why would he do that.   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1261 on: January 22, 2009, 01:07:04 AM »

I would love to see the JCP receipt. And I don't think George was a very good cop....I am 56 yrs old and know better than to fall for a Nigerian scam. Being a cop...that was just about as dumb as you can get.

Seriously!

I don't know what kind of cop he was... and don't care.  But I'm sure alleged perp thought she'd learned enough from him and others to pull off getting shut of her our sweet darlin'.  And I do wonder about if/what blind rage/psychotic break/drug use that might have might have resulted in her losing it and killing that beautiful little girl.

sadly i dont think its that explainable. i think it was cold, deliberate and planned out. jmo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: January 22, 2009, 01:08:52 AM »

Hi Mary, didn't want you to feel ignored. I think everyone is just bone tired.

Thanks Darla I was only kidding though.  I am more ignorant than ignored.  I get really silly and delirious at this hour.   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1263 on: January 22, 2009, 01:11:29 AM »

Thanks Darla I was only kidding though.  I am more ignorant than ignored.  I get really silly and delirious at this hour.   

I think I have got past the sillies....swore I was going to bed at 10 Pm and here it is 1:05 AM.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: January 22, 2009, 01:11:58 AM »

Oh my gosh I feel so ignored.  Oh that's right I didn't post anything yet.  Anyway, just want to say hi to my monkey friends.  I agree ILG it is so sad.  I think Casey must be a neanderthal.  But that would be an insult to neanderthals.  She is an unevolved human.  No human doesn't cover it.  Whatever she Crazy is my heart goes to that little baby girl.

Oh MM you make me lol!!   Yes, so very sad and sick though!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: January 22, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »

Maybe they had an argument on Father's Day and Cindy lunged at Casey and Casey screamed and yelled and it all got pretty bad.  Then Casey and Caylee went into their bedroom (we know they usually slept together) and Cindy and George went into their bedroom and went to sleep.  Casey waited until things were quiet and threw some things in a laundry bag and left with Caylee, not even knowing where they would go.  Maybe they slept in the car that night and Caylee started crying for grandma and Casey killed her.  Or maybe Casey deliberately decided that she would see Caylee dead before she would see her in custody of Cindy.
Hello, everyone!  Reading some of the docs like most of you.  Hudsunn's post caught my eye for 3 reasons:
  • If Casey took a live Caylee from the house, she also thought to take duct tape and the heart sticker(s)...PREMEDITATION!  If she took a dead Caylee from the house, the duct tape and sticker(s) were probably already done.  That being the case, she would have had to either drug or drown Caylee, prior to putting that duct tape on, as 2-yr-olds aren't going to go along with that.
  • I really hate this thought  **GRAPHIC ALERT** but reading over the Search Warrant probable cause statements by Det. Melich, where he describes how the skull area was wrapped, I get a sickening sense that possibly she was "wrapped" in that blanket like a present.  I dearly hope I am wrong.   
  • The whole duct tape around the head thing and the heart sticker over the mouth reminded me of all the Silence of the Lambs movie promo posters
I really hope I am wrong.  O.k., feeling sick now...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:11 AM »

I am usually a lurker so I feel like I'm just barging in the cage and posting away tonight.  But...but...but...but...one more thing:

Interesting that LE specifically requested the hairs submitted after Dr. Lee's investigation to be tested for animal hairs.  Could Dr. Lee have planted some SQUIRREL hairs...ya think???     Nah...but really, why that particular request? 

Maybe looking for the dog hairs?  Like the Anthony dogs.

Hmmm...I didn't think about the Anthony dogs.  Still seems strange that they had that particular request on this batch of hair samples and not the first.  If I weren't so tired I'd compare the dates of this evidence submission and when Cindy was going on about anything could have been in the trunk.  Maybe LE decided they had better cover all the bases. 

(Although I do think my squirrel conspiracy theory was much more interesting.  In fact, an errant squirrel hair would corroborate with Casey's texts and explain that inconvenient "smells like a dead body" remark made by Cindy.   After all that PI drama, I'm not sure I trust the defense.    )

But in all seriousness, I better get to sleep and I can't wait to read more of the smart monkeys' interpretations of the docs tomorrow!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1267 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:41 AM »

10 minutes until Nancy Grace again and again!!   
I really liked it when she said, your not gonna blow your own horn again are you, to LP, for some reason I llaughed so hard at that!!!

I wonder why she doesn't ask him about the lie detector test.  I knew he would never take it!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:19 AM »

I think I have got past the sillies....swore I was going to bed at 10 Pm and here it is 1:05 AM.

Ah what the heck put up your feet and stay awhile.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: January 22, 2009, 01:16:42 AM »

Oh my gosh I feel so ignored.  Oh that's right I didn't post anything yet.  Anyway, just want to say hi to my monkey friends.  I agree ILG it is so sad.  I think Casey must be a neanderthal.  But that would be an insult to neanderthals.  She is an unevolved human.  No human doesn't cover it.  Whatever she Crazy is my heart goes to that little baby girl.

Oh MM you make me lol!!   Yes, so very sad and sick though!!

Hey MT it's like a reunion of old monkeys.  Good to see you.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: January 22, 2009, 01:17:16 AM »

Nite DayOld
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: January 22, 2009, 01:18:45 AM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.

If that's true, it certainly speaks volumes, doesn't it!   

So it does.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: January 22, 2009, 01:19:10 AM »

Ah what the heck put up your feet and stay awhile.   

HeHe...I have.... nothing else to do but go to bed or clean my house , and the cleaning has not been done in a few days. Ben here with the Monkeys reading.

God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: January 22, 2009, 01:20:28 AM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.
I didn't see any results either.

Generations of "dead" flies (more than one species)/maggots would have developed and died before the little darlin' was found, so I'm not sure what they would have determined from what maggots they found.  There was nothing for maggots to ingest at the point of remains being found. 

Can you link me to maggot collection info? 

Blow flies land on a dead body they lay their eggs. Those eggs hatch and feed on the body as larvae and then they move away from the body for up to 7 (longer if there was massive amounts of drugs in the body) days to develop into new flies and the process starts over.  Those were evidently 2nd generation larvae, (or the body was very heavily drugged) but the good news is they can get a profile of the drugs in the victim from those maggots. They have them in their system.

Yeah, I know about lifecycle of flies/maggots.  I was thinking it'd more like 4th+ generation maggots by Aug (if I read the date right).  Be that as it may, can human DNA be extracted from maggots that are beyond 1st generation? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: January 22, 2009, 01:21:51 AM »

I am thinking she used the excuse that she was out of gas at Amscot to leave the car there ...hoping it would be stolen. She left her wallet and license and all on the front seat.Having the car disappear would have played into the kidnapping ploy. She was hoping to disappear also, but did not have the money.

I didn't think this was the issue but you are right on about the car & her money situation, and I am starting to lean your way, day late and a dollar short...then to the next lie...Thanks.
I believge she ran out of gas alot because she ran out of money and when she broke into the shed to get the gas cans , it was because she wanted to put the gas in her car because she wanted to spend what money she did steal from other people on other things, remember George said thast he could tell she was pouring Gas in her car like that for a long time because of the marks on the side of her car by the gas tank, she was use to gettting gas this way,  just too sorry to work for gas money is all she was!

It has always bothered me that Tony Lazzaro helped KC break into the shed for the gas cans.

Me too, Puzz!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: January 22, 2009, 01:22:53 AM »

IslandMonkey - now that I take a closer look it's not an exact match, even though it is Winnie the Pooh.

I think the one on the left is called Classic Pooh.

I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: January 22, 2009, 01:22:55 AM »

I have a feeling she may have sprayed insecticide on them when she threw little Caylee away. That way they would have been fresh ones and she just scooped them up in the trash bag.

God Bless!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1277 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »

Did anyone else notice that maggots were submitted and I do not think any results were given.
I didn't see any results either.

Generations of "dead" flies (more than one species)/maggots would have developed and died before the little darlin' was found, so I'm not sure what they would have determined from what maggots they found.  There was nothing for maggots to ingest at the point of remains being found. 

Can you link me to maggot collection info? 

Blow flies land on a dead body they lay their eggs. Those eggs hatch and feed on the body as larvae and then they move away from the body for up to 7 (longer if there was massive amounts of drugs in the body) days to develop into new flies and the process starts over.  Those were evidently 2nd generation larvae, (or the body was very heavily drugged) but the good news is they can get a profile of the drugs in the victim from those maggots. They have them in their system.

Yeah, I know about lifecycle of flies/maggots.  I was thinking it'd more like 4th+ generation maggots by Aug (if I read the date right).  Be that as it may, can human DNA be extracted from maggots that are beyond 1st generation? 

its my  understanding the maggots werent with caylees remains, they were in the bag of trash from tonys house that had been left in her trunk.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

The questions I hope LE asked Cindy & George individually:  Do/Did you customarily kiss Caylee good night?; Do/Did you regularly tuck her in?; At what time?; Did you do so on the night of June 15th?; Do/Did you customarily kiss her good morning?; Do/Did you regularly see her at breakfast/fix her breakfast?; Did you do so on the morning of June 16th?; and At What time?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 22, 2009, 01:24:53 AM »

It is easier to focus on how evil someone is that would even come close to doing what she did than focusing on how that baby may have suffered.  It is almost more than one can take.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.