April 26, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321444 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: January 22, 2009, 05:41:36 AM »

tippy toeing out quietly. Time for the morning crew in a bit.

Hope you all sleep well guys' It's only 8pm here so I will wait patiently for that morning crew and I guess I should put the kettle on in preparation for them!

BTW Because the docs mentioned the chat between Iassen and Casey I went back and had another look at them and saw something I had missed before. Look at this-
ID Oh you wanna go on a date with me at the beach while you have a boyfriend, that looks grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaat
KC Hahahaha. It wouldnt have to be a “date” . But you need a friend, I miss my friend. Its a win, win
ID (3.03pm) LOL. I wanna know , have I ever hurt you?, like emotionally
KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
KC (3:04pm ) You seriously are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Hands down
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID (3.05pm) How did you get over me? Was it Mr Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez?
KC(3.06pm) Haha. It helped . I've had a constant crush on ya for a long time
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me
ID (3.08pm) We didnt even hang out that much
KC Its one of those things.....you get a good vibe from someone.

Hmmm...

sounds like what she said to rusciano. and will walters. and probably any other guy who looked at her twice.

Good morning Peanut and Sharlock, I hope you both are doing well today -- she said these things to Mark Hawkins too!

good morning pooky! gee imagine that...what a shocker.
Morning all monkeys I made coffee while I was waiting for you all. Who wants some??

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1381 on: January 22, 2009, 05:42:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 20 pages behind.Man you guys were busy last night.

good morning trimm. 

we sure were haha. a large part of the credit for that goes to jose and his idoitic self.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: January 22, 2009, 05:43:02 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

thanks for posting that pooky, i hadnt seen it before. do you know anything about this deal cindy has made with fox?

Nope -- it would not surprise me but I cannot find anything that supports what she says.  I guess time will tell. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: January 22, 2009, 05:44:06 AM »

Hope you all sleep well guys' It's only 8pm here so I will wait patiently for that morning crew and I guess I should put the kettle on in preparation for them!

BTW Because the docs mentioned the chat between Iassen and Casey I went back and had another look at them and saw something I had missed before. Look at this-
ID Oh you wanna go on a date with me at the beach while you have a boyfriend, that looks grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaat
KC Hahahaha. It wouldnt have to be a “date” . But you need a friend, I miss my friend. Its a win, win
KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
KC (3:04pm ) You seriously are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Hands down
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID (3.05pm) How did you get over me? Was it Mr Ricardo Morales montoya gonzalez?
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me

Hmmm...

sounds like what she said to rusciano. and will walters. and probably any other guy who looked at her twice.

Good morning Peanut and Sharlock, I hope you both are doing well today -- she said these things to Mark Hawkins too!

Morning all monkeys I made coffee while I was waiting for you all. Who wants some??

good morning sharlock...is it monkey blasphemy to admit  i never touch the stuff?

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1384 on: January 22, 2009, 05:44:07 AM »

KC Most definitely not
ID Ok then.
ID Impossible
KC No, its very possible
ID Nuts
KC You're telling me

Hmmm...

sorry about the first batch of coffee here is the improved batch.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: January 22, 2009, 05:45:56 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

thanks for posting that pooky, i hadnt seen it before. do you know anything about this deal cindy has made with fox?

Nope -- it would not surprise me but I cannot find anything that supports what she says.  I guess time will tell. 

*nods* her ethics are certainly lacking arent they.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: January 22, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »

Thanks Pooky.

Good morning Trimm -- according to this lady, KC was at Lee's house not at home on June 15/morning of June 16

Morning Pooky.(and little Pooky) 
I had wondered about that.I'm going over ther to read first before I catch up here.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: January 22, 2009, 05:47:59 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/21/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: January 22, 2009, 05:49:01 AM »

good morning sharlock...is it monkey blasphemy to admit  i never touch the stuff?

You don't drink coffee hmmm...
nahh that's ok I probably drink too much anyways.

Do you want a juice then?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: January 22, 2009, 05:51:20 AM »

You don't drink coffee hmmm...
nahh that's ok I probably drink too much anyways.

Do you want a juice then?

yes please...and a pair of toothpicks for my eyelids.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: January 22, 2009, 05:51:52 AM »

Thanks Trimm -- Little Pooky says hi-- she loves your Avi -- I am going to get ready for work -- BBL

Monkeys please have a great day!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: January 22, 2009, 05:54:26 AM »

Thanks Trimm -- Little Pooky says hi-- she loves your Avi -- I am going to get ready for work -- BBL

Monkeys please have a great day!

you too pooky!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: January 22, 2009, 05:57:18 AM »

Just wanted to mention what our local news last night in Jacksonville, FL mentioned. They were talking about JB keeps saying he is going to file venue change but hasn't and they were telling it might be Jacksonville or Miami. They said people were upset  because of the expense of this case and moving it would be more costly.
The reporter said another option they had was to bring in jurors from other areas in FL to Orlando and sequestor them which would be cheaper than moving it.
I had not heard of that option and she had her notes in front of her so I assume she talked to a lawyer, judge or somebody to get that info. I personally think that is the best idea if he ever files anything.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: January 22, 2009, 06:00:08 AM »

Sharlock,Yummy coffee.
Hey Peanut.
Back to reading.

~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: January 22, 2009, 06:01:54 AM »

Thanks Pooky.

Good morning Trimm -- according to this lady, KC was at Lee's house not at home on June 15/morning of June 16

Morning Pooky.(and little Pooky) 
I had wondered about that.I'm going over ther to read first before I catch up here.

I haven't finished ready it but really I hate to admit it but the first part of Cindy fighting JB for Caylee's images makes sense to me. I know her reps Casey but.........Casey didn't work. If she made a disc of photos for him while she was on bond to make money for her defense also then I think Cindy has a point. I know the A's have found you can make money off this deal but Casey should never, ever benefit from killing Caylee especially to pay for her defense. I still think the A"s have been azzholes and forgotten Caylee over money. This could explain why JB is holding onto remains.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: January 22, 2009, 06:03:55 AM »

Just wanted to mention what our local news last night in Jacksonville, FL mentioned. They were talking about JB keeps saying he is going to file venue change but hasn't and they were telling it might be Jacksonville or Miami. They said people were upset  because of the expense of this case and moving it would be more costly.
The reporter said another option they had was to bring in jurors from other areas in FL to Orlando and sequestor them which would be cheaper than moving it.
I had not heard of that option and she had her notes in front of her so I assume she talked to a lawyer, judge or somebody to get that info. I personally think that is the best idea if he ever files anything.

i didnt know that was an option. i think itll be damn hard for them to find any part of florida that is unaware of what happened.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: January 22, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »

Does anyone remember if it was ever brought up that the A's desk computer needed a password to get on it?

I was just reading NG transcripts from last night and the discussion about George and Cindy being at work when the searches were made for chloroform, neckbreaking,etc and an attorney came back with it could have been a boyfriend, brother, cousin, neighbor scenario. I think we all know that is bull but just wondered about a password.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: January 22, 2009, 06:17:16 AM »

Does anyone remember if it was ever brought up that the A's desk computer needed a password to get on it?

I was just reading NG transcripts from last night and the discussion about George and Cindy being at work when the searches were made for chloroform, neckbreaking,etc and an attorney came back with it could have been a boyfriend, brother, cousin, neighbor scenario. I think we all know that is bull but just wondered about a password.

Good Morning Monkey Friends!!
From sunny and cold (30 degreee) South Florida!! 
I believe I read Crazy's puter password was Rico, but I dont know if that was the family puter.....
Time for more coffee........

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: January 22, 2009, 06:17:35 AM »

i didnt know that was an option. i think itll be damn hard for them to find any part of florida that is unaware of what happened.
I was surprised also. It would be added cost also. This case is everywhere if people have CNN, Today show, Good Morning America, 20/20, Dateline, etc. I think JB just wants to take a chance on it going to Miami for the hispanic population but these days...that is not a gimme for the jury pool.
 Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2000 (b)  65.8% 16.8%
This is from a chart from 2000 census. 65.8% is percentage hispanic and the 16.8% is state of FL percentage.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: January 22, 2009, 06:19:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!!
From sunny and cold (30 degreee) South Florida!! 
I believe I read Crazy's puter password was Rico, but I dont know if that was the family puter.....
Time for more coffee........
24 in Jax. I can't drink coffee quick enough. My hubby won't have any by the time her gets up.

Thanks for the info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.