April 18, 2024, 08:39:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 320964 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: January 22, 2009, 07:56:20 AM »

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Let's see..... Perhaps she was a ditchdiver for cans/bottles ... naaaaa, too lazy.
I've got it!! So many different men......so many different beverage containers?? Naaaaa....there would have to be one of every brand on the market for that to be the answer.

Good morning Nut -- wasn't there some discussion with Tony that the trash bag could have come from his house?  Maybe it was put in the back of the car to take to the trash dumpster (was not a walk) or was pu in the truck to mask the smell?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: January 22, 2009, 07:59:19 AM »

Just got hubby off to work and of course here in Jax didn't have a scraper for the windows on the car so we used Walmart gift cards we get for gas...work pretty good.

Anyway, Today show covered Casey Anthony case and thank goodness...no interviews. Reporter was in Orlando and talked about the latest doc dump and the disturbing part about the duct tape and heart sticker. That was pretty much it and made short mention and clip of JB and his bull yesterday.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: January 22, 2009, 08:04:59 AM »

Morning...

Good Morning.I'm way back in the middle of last night reading. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: January 22, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »

Good Morning Lucinda, tcumom, Today, eyecanCOOK, michelete2, peanut, Mary, Magic Eyes, OEJ, trimmonthelake, PookyBear and 13 Guests   

oops, I take back saying good morning to myself up there ^^^ 

I give it right back to you!! If you don't take care of yourself you are pretty worthless to others. Thats what I've been told. Again and Again.   

Like Mary Ann says...The reading is vast. I will return later. Thanks All. 

Well Scarlett,I got up early to try and catch up and still missed you and Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: January 22, 2009, 08:08:33 AM »

Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey!!

Peanut - how in the world are you still awake???   

We need some of what peanut is having. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: January 22, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »

Morning...

Good Morning.I'm way back in the middle of last night reading. 

Ugh.. not me. You're brave!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:42 AM »

Today MSNBC.com

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 22, 2009, 08:12:49 AM »

Just got hubby off to work and of course here in Jax didn't have a scraper for the windows on the car so we used Walmart gift cards we get for gas...work pretty good.

Anyway, Today show covered Casey Anthony case and thank goodness...no interviews. Reporter was in Orlando and talked about the latest doc dump and the disturbing part about the duct tape and heart sticker. That was pretty much it and made short mention and clip of JB and his bull yesterday.

good morning monkeys......yikes, my water is frozen, and I am drinking last nights coffee..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: January 22, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!

It's Thursday !! Something BIG always seems to happen on Thursdays !!
Coffee Time !!!

Yeah,the whole forum is gonna be suffering eye strain. 
I'm never gonna get caught.

Casey's going down.

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1429 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:40 AM »

good morning monkeys......yikes, my water is frozen, and I am drinking last nights coffee..

"Water's Frozen in Florida"  sorry, I just had to laugh... 

Blizzard Beach must be booming .... it's all that Global Warming 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:53 AM »

OOOOOHHHH ! That looks good Today !!
...usually I just get Pop Tarts   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 22, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »

What I don't get is...why all the different soda cans?  If you look in our recycling, you'll find a lot of Pepsi.  Not one of each and every type of soda known to man.  And if it were from a party...there would be duplicates of a few, not one of each.  Strange. 

Let's see..... Perhaps she was a ditchdiver for cans/bottles ... naaaaa, too lazy.
I've got it!! So many different men......so many different beverage containers?? Naaaaa....there would have to be one of every brand on the market for that to be the answer.

~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: January 22, 2009, 08:25:41 AM »

"Water's Frozen in Florida"  sorry, I just had to laugh... 

Blizzard Beach must be booming .... it's all that Global Warming 

morning ss,,,,,not only  are the water pipes frozen, but the car is also iced over, and I do not have a walmart credit card!! arg, I need my morning coffee, silly global warming must have jumped over florida today.....
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: January 22, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »

Coffee Time !!!

Good morning everyone.

SS - I hope you're right about something big happening today.    I'd like to see another BIG doc dump.     

Mornin' Sassy... Actually, I was hoping for something visual..Arrests, Lawyer resignations.. we haven't heard from "Conway and the Ants" lately 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: January 22, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »

Coffee Time !!!

Good morning everyone.

SS - I hope you're right about something big happening today.    I'd like to see another BIG doc dump.     

Mornin' Sassy... Actually, I was hoping for something visual..Arrests, Lawyer resignations.. we haven't heard from "Conway and the Ants" lately 

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1435 on: January 22, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »

Just wanted to mention what our local news last night in Jacksonville, FL mentioned. They were talking about JB keeps saying he is going to file venue change but hasn't and they were telling it might be Jacksonville or Miami. They said people were upset  because of the expense of this case and moving it would be more costly.
The reporter said another option they had was to bring in jurors from other areas in FL to Orlando and sequestor them which would be cheaper than moving it.
I had not heard of that option and she had her notes in front of her so I assume she talked to a lawyer, judge or somebody to get that info. I personally think that is the best idea if he ever files anything.

i didnt know that was an option. i think itll be damn hard for them to find any part of florida that is unaware of what happened.

Not caught up yet but  I had to respond to this. The requirement is NOT that jurors not know about the case, the standard is that any potential juror has not formed an opinion- The jurors must be able to listen to the evidence and make a decision based on that without their personal opinions coming into play. Very important difference. Take any famous case - even if it is just locally famous and most people will have heard about it. But many people can hear all about a case and still listen to the evidence from both sides and make a decision based only on that evidence.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:24 AM »

Thanks for posting the link, Today!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1437 on: January 22, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »

Ok I think i figured it out.

Casey is a really unsophisticated criminal that i'm giving a lot more credit to than she deserves.  I think I need to rethink everything from the standpoint of laziness and luck.
BRAVO!  EXACTLY!!!!!

Just look at the way she talks.  She tries to use big words, and half the dang time they do not mesh with the phrase or she is using the word in the wrong context, or in some cases made up a new word entirely!  My dad and I do this all the time as a joke, but for her its real life.  VERY SAD!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: January 22, 2009, 08:44:40 AM »

OOOOOHHHH ! That looks good Today !!
...usually I just get Pop Tarts   

mmmmmmmmmm....nothin' like a little competition to get the blood flowing 

Mornin' Trimm..  Mio..  Sassy.. AM.. Nut..
Peanut & Dolce...

Good Morning to all the Monkeys..my memory can only handle so much in one post !!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: January 22, 2009, 08:48:09 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.

When did this happen ?? Rumor or Fact ?? Details ! 

sorry Nut, you'll have to reach down for your coffee 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.