April 24, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321343 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: January 22, 2009, 08:49:57 AM »

Just got hubby off to work and of course here in Jax didn't have a scraper for the windows on the car so we used Walmart gift cards we get for gas...work pretty good.

Anyway, Today show covered Casey Anthony case and thank goodness...no interviews. Reporter was in Orlando and talked about the latest doc dump and the disturbing part about the duct tape and heart sticker. That was pretty much it and made short mention and clip of JB and his bull yesterday.

good morning monkeys......yikes, my water is frozen, and I am drinking last nights coffee..

"Water's Frozen in Florida"  sorry, I just had to laugh... 

Blizzard Beach must be booming .... it's all that Global Warming 

I believe that is now being referred to as climate change.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1441 on: January 22, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »

MMM thanks SS!  I think I need one of your famous Hot Chocolates this morning as my toes are a freezin in this chhhiiiillllllyyyy weather we are having.  I think the heater over Florida broke!  Darn it.
Also, um pancakes and omlets!!  You guys are killin me here..........so not nice to tease us prego people!!  (Watch your fingers we bite)

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: January 22, 2009, 08:55:06 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Who can see Bayass smacking his head with a Homer Simpson DOH! "Casey I thought you told me there was nothing from the house" The way Casey lies about everything, she must also give him false info also. His patience must be stretched mighty thin by now but he envisions $$$ on the horizon. Tells KC "Mmmm is that coco butter I smell?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: January 22, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.

When did this happen ?? Rumor or Fact ?? Details ! 

sorry Nut, you'll have to reach down for your coffee 
Think it might have come from this {url=http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=465474011]BLOG LINK[/url].  I would classify it as blogger speculation 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: January 22, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Think it might have come from this BLOG LINK.  I would classify it as blogger speculation 

Trying Again 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »

Think it might have come from this {url=http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=54234635&blogID=465474011]BLOG LINK[/url].  I would classify it as blogger speculation 

SS -- I have seen it here -- no backup to support it as well as at the justicefor caylee webiste -- http://blog.myspace.com/nykatie
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: January 22, 2009, 08:59:47 AM »

Thanks for the coffee SS.

Yesterday on CNN HL - the dark hair defense lawyer (I forget his name) stated that Baez had those pictures of KC as a child that he put in the brief to take the DP off the table - and that Baez planned to sell those pictures.   Baez told this guy that he couldn't use them anywhere because Baez had the rights to them.  I guess KC gave Baez the pictures while she was out on bail.

Then, this morning, I saw Pooky's post - and what this lady said goes along with what the lawyer said yesterday on HLN.   Here is the link Pooky gave:

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: January 22, 2009, 09:02:02 AM »

SS -- I have seen it here -- no backup to support it as well as at the justicefor caylee webiste -- http://blog.myspace.com/nykatie

LOL Pooky - see my post I just did to SS.

There is a little support to what she is saying - based on what was talked about yesterday on CNN HLN.   Thanks for posting that link, by the way!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: January 22, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »

I got a feeling she got her speculation from what was discussed on CNN HLN last night! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1449 on: January 22, 2009, 09:03:38 AM »

Thanks Pooky & Today... I know you monkeys are good at chasing court documents, and with things so busy yesterday, I thought I missed something..

maybe that will be our "Thursday Event" ...the day is young 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: January 22, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »

Thanks Pooky & Today... I know you monkeys are good at chasing court documents, and with things so busy yesterday, I thought I missed something..

SS - GO BACK AND READ MY POST, TOO!     I answered you!!!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1451 on: January 22, 2009, 09:09:48 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Greta and Baden keep saying that all the remains are contained IN the bag.

NG says that the remains were scattered.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1452 on: January 22, 2009, 09:15:25 AM »

I saw you Sassy  Just buzzing the news pages for any headlines..

and thanks for the Today link Today    I was always one of those kids who never read the book, but watched the movie for homework instead.. you can imagine what my report for Moby Dick must have looked like 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1453 on: January 22, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »

One reason I hate to watch all these "news" shows about this case is you get soooo many conflicting reports.

Who do you believe?  I guess we won't know until the trial but it is very important which answer it is.

Also, I get sick of hearing every talking head, who thinks they know what is going on, speculate. 

It is very clear to me that the remains were scattered. The grid set up by the FBI/OLE leads me to believe this - in addition the fact that not all the bones were found. I think that Greta may have been referring to the clothing ect - not the actual remains.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1454 on: January 22, 2009, 09:18:01 AM »

If all the remains were IN the bag, how can they explain all of the flag markers at the site?  That makes no sense.

I know what you mean, PW. I've been sick of the talking heads for a long time now.  As far as the conflicting reports go, I limit what I watch and often just read here about what was said on NG, which is usually old news anyway.  At least she's followed the case from the get-go. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

The OCSO discussed being on their hands and knees for 8 days collecting evidence which spanned over an acre -- I recall Dr. G saying that some of the remains were found and were the size of a pebble. 

Here are a few articles -- http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18317417/detail.html
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28315643/
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=F07938CDEBF6910725323681CB6F8231?contentId=8110238&version=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19:30 AM »

I saw you Sassy  Just buzzing the news pages for any headlines..

and thanks for the Today link Today    I was always one of those kids who never read the book, but watched the movie for homework instead.. you can imagine what my report for Moby Dick must have looked like 

Cool.   Because I didn't just take this lady word or "speculation" from her blog site.   I got most of it from CNN HLN.  And, it makes sense to me.   If Cindy took those pictures of KC when she was little, those pictures belong to Cindy - not KC.   But, now Baez is telling everyone that the pictures belong to him.  He told that lawyer on CNN HLN not to use the photos for anything because he (Baez) owns them.     But, Baez doesn't own them.   This is one time that I agree with Cindy.    If anyone owns them, it is Cindy!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: January 22, 2009, 09:23:32 AM »

Sassy -- I agree with you too.  Could this be the line drawn in the sand Boo was talking about?  Hum?  Going back to lurking.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: January 22, 2009, 09:24:40 AM »

JVM transcripts.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/21/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: January 22, 2009, 09:25:28 AM »

You are absolutely correct.  They are so obviously uninformed on so many things that it is getting difficult to watch Greta and Nancy.  I swear Nancy's show has 5 minutes important stuff, 25 minutes of commercials, and 30 minutes of repeating the intro 20 times.  Greta is so uninformed and Fox has really taken a Murdoch direction of supporting the defense.  Even the cheerleading for Baez is difficult for them because Baez is such a moron and the evidence is overwhelming against his client. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.