April 18, 2024, 07:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 320962 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1500 on: January 22, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »

Morning you all.  I am still thinking about that darn sticker!!!  What are those little pictures called that Casey posted on her myspace??  You know the ones like the teddy bear hanging.  I am wondering if one had a sticker on its mouth.
The teddy bear IIRC has an X for a mouth, to symbolize it was dead.  Good morning, I hope your dreams were sweet.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: January 22, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »

Sassy -- I agree with you too.  Could this be the line drawn in the sand Boo was talking about?  Hum?  Going back to lurking.
Mmmm... Boo never did tell us what her bombshell was did she. Boo, Booo could you give us monkeys an update on the situation  please. Has it been revealed with the doc dump or do we need to be patient for a bit longer?
I wonder how Casey would be taking this stand from Cindy if it is true? That would be a direct challenge to her imo. Someone like Casey would be furious that Mummy didn't just hand them over to be used to support her defense. I think things just got interesting again and Casey will be spilling her guts to Baez right now with all of the dirty laundry she can think of about Cindy.

No doubt Casey will slam Cindy.   I'm sure Casey feels that her baby pictures belong to her - and Baez.   But, I'm sure Cindy will win that battle.

Baez reminds me of the lawyer/boyfriend of Anna Nicole.   He thought he was going to get all that money and the little baby.  He did manage to get a million off of the rights to her funeral.   Caylee isn't buried yet - so I am assuming it is because Baez isn't done negotiating the exclusive rights to her funeral.   God, that funeral might not ever happen.   geez....   

I thought it was funny when Baez (during his presser last night) said "I'm planning to be here (in Orlando) when this case is over"  like it was some threat to everyone.   Baez is a chump.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: January 22, 2009, 10:11:50 AM »

Morning you all.  I am still thinking about that darn sticker!!!  What are those little pictures called that Casey posted on her myspace??  You know the ones like the teddy bear hanging.  I am wondering if one had a sticker on its mouth.
The teddy bear IIRC has an X for a mouth, to symbolize it was dead.  Good morning, I hope your dreams were sweet.
Morning Dolce!!!!  What would you call those little icons if you were going to look for them???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: January 22, 2009, 10:12:47 AM »

thank you dolce

some people had talked about the clothes hamper was vinyl, but the docs stated it was cloth, and that was inside of the black garbage bag.  is the correct?

Regrets, I've had a few......
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1504 on: January 22, 2009, 10:12:50 AM »

All this talk about Winnie the Pooh themed bed wear and dimetap, hell I had an Alfred E. Neuman theme and an addiction to Ovaltine and turned out, well, forget what I said.
Or did you???????   j/k

ovaltine (cringes)  puker

And I'm betting all the Winnie the Pooh, all the clothing, all the care that went into Caylee's room was of course courtesy of GA and CA. And now where is Caylee? In a cardboard box. This is ridiculous. 

I remember you, Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1505 on: January 22, 2009, 10:12:59 AM »

Here is something I just found -- hum -- another defense theory --

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=73801&cat=14

I read that last night, it reminded me of ONE of LP's theories........Also, last night on NG did anyone catch LP talking about Kronk in one of those "well, nancy let me tell you an interesting tidbit......", he mentioned that Kronk initially mentioned a WHITE trash bag HELLO~haven't we discussed that one since they released the tapes? I know it caught my attention.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1506 on: January 22, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »

Morning Dolce!!!!  What would you call those little icons if you were going to look for them???
I am looking for them now on Photobucket search as "Casey Anthony".  I know that DocStock had the info from the computer that was taken from Casey. You go look there.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: January 22, 2009, 10:13:29 AM »

Posting again ... note clothes hamper. Just a thought.

thanks for posting that.

Is that not a cloth hamper to the right of the bed?  If not, what is it for?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1508 on: January 22, 2009, 10:13:57 AM »

You know as I sit here reading, this reminds me of sometimes how when there are two kids in the family and on does everthing right and one is always in trouble and  the one doing right doesnt get any attention because it is all spent on the bad one..........................................WELL!!!!!!!!!  This also goes for all the women here and everywhere on this earth that has children and does everything right but we never hear about them because of evil mothers like Casey has everybody busy trying to figure out just what her evil a$$ was up to and why and how she could do it......

I for one would like to thank every Mother here on this forum for doing the right thing in raising their children,, for those that had to miss a party every now and again because they put there children FIRST,   for those that had to  work long hours and still take care of things at home, because they put their children FIRST, For My Time that put things on the back burner so that she could take care of another womans children so she could put them FIRST,  to Dolce that is exspecting twins and still goes out to help look for other lost ones and still takes care of herself because she's putting her kids FIRST, For Island who had to leave and move somewhere safe because she wanted to put her kid FIRST, to Always 1, who had children early in life but still got the Job done and is now a proudGrandparent because she put her kids FIRST, To all the New Grandparents here that are so proud to be having grandchildren,, they are here because you put your kids FIRST when they were being raised and now this is your blessing,  For everyone of the Monkeys here that brag on there kids  because they are doing the right thing and putting their Children first...........................I BOW TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You HH!  My kids are my number one priority!  I would do anything in the world for them.  It is not always a fun job, wish they came with a manual and  I am sure I have made one mistake or two LOL, but they know I love them and will be there for them always - in the good and even the bad!!

I responded to you last night when you said your husband says his name is Part Time.  Next week all husbands are going to answer to Half Time.

Next week husbands won't answer to anything - they'll be watching the Super Bowl.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: January 22, 2009, 10:14:12 AM »

Sassy -- I agree with you too.  Could this be the line drawn in the sand Boo was talking about?  Hum?  Going back to lurking.
Mmmm... Boo never did tell us what her bombshell was did she. Boo, Booo could you give us monkeys an update on the situation  please. Has it been revealed with the doc dump or do we need to be patient for a bit longer?
I wonder how Casey would be taking this stand from Cindy if it is true? That would be a direct challenge to her imo. Someone like Casey would be furious that Mummy didn't just hand them over to be used to support her defense. I think things just got interesting again and Casey will be spilling her guts to Baez right now with all of the dirty laundry she can think of about Cindy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: January 22, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »

thank you dolce

some people had talked about the clothes hamper was vinyl, but the docs stated it was cloth, and that was inside of the black garbage bag.  is the correct?
That is exactly what I read too, its what the docs say, I can only go on that bit of info.  I am not sure where the vynil came in to play, but I did not see vynil in the sentece in regards to the hamper bag.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: January 22, 2009, 10:15:17 AM »

I am looking for them now on Photobucket search as "Casey Anthony".  I know that DocStock had the info from the computer that was taken from Casey. You go look there.

Comment images? Avatars?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: January 22, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »

Posting again ... note clothes hamper. Just a thought.

thanks for posting that.

Is that not a cloth hamper to the right of the bed?  If not, what is it for?

Yes it is.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: January 22, 2009, 10:16:24 AM »

Next week husbands won't answer to anything - they'll be watching the Super Bowl.

Hey some of us wives won't answer either!  GO STEELERS!!!   
Ok bad monkey..back on topic I go.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: January 22, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »

I'm not awake yet I guess, I thought you said NO clothes hamper! Sorry ,Goodanmad! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: January 22, 2009, 10:17:14 AM »

thank you dolce

Hey Juju.  That's the what I understood also.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: January 22, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »

I'm not awake yet I guess, I thought you said NO clothes hamper! Sorry ,Goodanmad! 

I'm still asleep too

I remember you, Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: January 22, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »

I think they are called "graphics".  There are several websites for "MySpace Graphics" which is where alot of people get those from.  Or Comment Images.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: January 22, 2009, 10:18:30 AM »

Ok, so what do you call those hanging clothes keepers that zip up?????  My sister and I were playing hide n seek when we were little and my mom was at work.  She zipped me up in the closet in a plastic hanging bag, when mom fianally found me, I was blue and passed out.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: January 22, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »

thank you dolce

Hey Juju.  That's the what I understood also.

Hey Juju! It was cloth, i wonder if it had Winnie the Pooh on it?
By the way, Hope you're braving the cold better than I am & you're feeling well!) 

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.