April 23, 2024, 01:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321246 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: January 22, 2009, 11:09:31 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys I am sooo tired! Have a good day!

Good Night.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1581 on: January 22, 2009, 11:10:11 AM »

IMO the laundry bag that Caylee was placed in was probably one resembling a drawstring bag, such that a college student would carry to and from home.  I do not think there would be a point in placing her body in a hamper type.  First- they are rather small.  I have a 3 year old and he would not fit in the one we have- unless CRAMMED in.  Also, there were other things in the bag, and I really so not see all that fitting in the hamper.
IMO she was placed in the laundry bag first to disguise her as laundry.  One would not carry around a frame type laundry hamper because it would be impractial and conspicuous.  A regular sack type would be more unassuming in the back of a trunk should anyone open the trunk (this would be prior to the smell, obviously).   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »

IMO the laundry bag that Caylee was placed in was probably one resembling a drawstring bag, such that a college student would carry to and from home.  I do not think there would be a point in placing her body in a hamper type.  First- they are rather small.  I have a 3 year old and he would not fit in the one we have- unless CRAMMED in.  Also, there were other things in the bag, and I really so not see all that fitting in the hamper.
IMO she was placed in the laundry bag first to disguise her as laundry.  One would not carry around a frame type laundry hamper because it would be impractial and conspicuous.  A regular sack type would be more unassuming in the back of a trunk should anyone open the trunk (this would be prior to the smell, obviously).   

I also failed to mention that the hamper type do not close well and the bag type would conceal a body better. (sorry) 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1583 on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:29 AM »

Hmmm.. Armed bank robbery just happened here in town.  White suspect in his late 20s early 30s seen walking from scene. 

*runs to check if oldest son is home*  yep, asleep.  thank God.   

back to your regularly scheduled program..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: January 22, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »

Well, I have to get busy - suitcase still sitting in the middle of the floor!!!  My sister has a cheeze grater that the top of it is a wooden doll.  The dolls mouth is a heart.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1585 on: January 22, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »

Hmmm.. Armed bank robbery just happened here in town.  White suspect in his late 20s early 30s seen walking from scene. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1586 on: January 22, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: January 22, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.

When did this happen ?? Rumor or Fact ?? Details ! 

sorry Nut, you'll have to reach down for your coffee 

Thanks for the coffee SS.

Yesterday on CNN HL - the dark hair defense lawyer (I forget his name) stated that Baez had those pictures of KC as a child that he put in the brief to take the DP off the table - and that Baez planned to sell those pictures.   Baez told this guy that he couldn't use them anywhere because Baez had the rights to them.  I guess KC gave Baez the pictures while she was out on bail.

Then, this morning, I saw Pooky's post - and what this lady said goes along with what the lawyer said yesterday on HLN.   Here is the link Pooky gave:

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Good morning monkey's. Can sombody cut and paste the blog here for those of us working monkeys whose company network doesn't allow my space? (the nerve)  I don't know how they expect me to work without access to my space.

Hi Milardi!  I'm not ignoring you but it is a very lengthy blog. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: January 22, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »

Milardi. 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 

5:30pm - update-new documents released 321 pgs- Casey Anthony
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

When Casey was out on bail- KC put together a photo autobiography album of video and photo's of herself and Caylee--this was given to JOSE for him to included in his brief/profer to prosecution in order to sway prosecution from seeking the death penalty---Newmedia reps have seen this  because JOSE is trying to sell this  for KC to pay for KC defense.  CA is ALLEDGELY--threatening to sue Jose/KC as CA claims these are her properties because they where obtained from her computer, her camera, her albums, her home, in a nut shell, because KC never really had a job or an income and CA provided everything this means to CA  KC owns nothing nothing at all and everything is CA property and it is CA right to sell Caylee images and profit as CA wants no one to profit except CA in my opinion. CA reps are trying to void the contracts Jose has or thwart him from making more based on this theory. CA also made a deal with FOX to one up one on Jose.  In return Jose did a press conference seen on wesh.com- Jose pulled the latino race card out  and the feel sorry for me card. Stayed tune for round 3.  Make no mistake CA has started a war and made it very clear this is all about money and future rights of Caylee's image and KC image  and in CA greedy eyes this is all CA property. CA and KC are once again fighting over Caylee. CA wants all rights and all properties.  AKA- CA wants all the money--note  ca/ga have not returned to their repective employments.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf

Page 5 – Cindy removed clothes from car and washed them prior to calling 911. Pages also detail incarceration dates and times.....

.. ..

.. ..

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

Page 25 - Garbage retrieved from car contained no meat and no pizza. This proves once again Dr. Lee lied when he said the car had meat and ham etc.

.. ..

Page 41 – Gas gauge testing- car gas gauge works properly.

CAYLEE LAST SEEN ON VIDEO AT  Nursey home wearing blue top and white shorts on June 15. Caylee's remains where found with white shorts!  I am still checking but this means death occurred June 15. Remains where wrapped in a CLOTH laundry bag first- is this laundry bag from Cindy's home or Lee's home?-- I am still reading.............3:12pm...The updates about Ricardo M. chloroform picture on his myspace page is seriously old news... I posted all this back in August.  Ricardo posted the picture and KC saw it- nothing else went with it.  Question  what would have killed the snake? Cindy saidnothing was missing from her house and when asked about a baby blanket Cindy said it was not missing etc... FOUND in bag was a Winnie the Poo Baby Blanket.  It appears KC was so angry at Cindy from the June 15 fight that KC left with Caylee, drugged Caylee to make her sleep so KC could stay on the phone with TonE and then June 16 became the cover up-evidence still makes it look like on June15 KC was at Lee's house with Caylee and therefore could not bring Caylee to TonE apartment thats why they stayed on the phone together all night.-Update - 3:32pm....
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html
http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,5932835.story
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530229.pdf

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3710760/Evidence-to-FBI-Casey-Anthony-Jan-2009
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3712376/Casey-Anthony-sticker-on-the-duct-tape-Evidence-January-2009 

I JUST WALKED IN THE DOOR!  DOCUMENT DUMP IS HERE!  I WILL READ- RESEARCH AND WRITE  BE BACK SOON- IN THE MEAN TIME HERE IS WHAT WFTV HAS TO SAY!
PS- DONE DEAL - FOX AND CINDY - $$$$$$$$$
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
Documents released Wednesday reveal more about what was found at the crime scene along with Caylee Anthony's body, including details about how the body was bagged and clothing that was found with the remains.
Investigators say a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck to the duct tape that was found over Caylee's mouth area. Both ends of the duct tape were stuck to Caylee's hair and her hair had to be cut to separate the duct tape, according to documents released Wednesday. Investigators also found a heart-shaped sticker at the scene (details here - page 15).

The new documents show that Caylee's body was in a cloth laundry bag, which was then placed into a black trash bag. They also found a size three toddler shirt, white shorts with vertical stripes, and a Winnie the Pooh blanket. Also inside the bag was a backpack with the word "adorable" on it and pull-ups with a flower design. Investigators also found a stainless steel knife.

Only hours after they found all the things with the body, investigators went back to the Anthonys' home looking for sticker sheets, Winnie the Pooh clothes, garbage bags, adhesive tape and the packaging, chemical components, recipes and containers to make chloroform, baby medication, diapers and pull-up pants, cell phones, toothbrushes and hairbrushes (read search warrants).
Eyewitness News was first to report that Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, did not give investigators Caylee's exclusive hairbrush when they asked for it last summer for the purpose of DNA testing. When they went back in December, they got everyone's toothbrushes and hairbrushes.

There is also new information contained in the documents about what Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk first saw in August when he called 911 and it's unclear whether he was actually referring to the trash bag containing Caylee's remains (read transcripts).

According to the 911 call transcripts, Kronk was describing something white and a gray vinyl bag. Caylee's remains were found in a black bag with yellow handles. Kronk said he didn't investigate the bag further in August, because he saw a dead 6-foot rattlesnake not too far from it.

In a supplemental report done by the Orange County Sheriff's Office (read complete supplemental report), one of Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriends, Ricardo Morales, told investigators Casey once joked about giving Caylee "baby medicine putting her to sleep." Investigators looked for baby medicine at the Anthonys' house when they went back in December.

Investigators also found a photo with the caption "win her over with chloroform" on Morales' MySpace page (see the photo). He said he never did it, but found it funny so he posted it on his MySpace page early last year. He told them he never spoke to Casey about chloroform, but she did have access to his computer and could have seen the photo. http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
READ THE DOCUMENTS:
» Unedited Transcripts Of Kronk 911 Calls
» County Forensics Reports Part 1 | Part 2
» FBI Documents From Investigation
» Evidence Sent By County To FBI
» Search Warrants Issued In Case
» Supplemental County Investigation Report

VIDEO REPORT: Documents Reveal Graphic Details
ALL VIDEOS; Nancy Grace Show, Greta, Geraldo etc
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sierra1947&view=videos
www.JusticeForCaylee.com   Best Caylee site and updates
http://www.justiceforcaylee.com/pages/livechat.php   Chat room
Please add my back up account
http://www.myspace.com/141971072

Subscribe 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1589 on: January 22, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »

I also failed to mention that the hamper type do not close well and the bag type would conceal a body better. (sorry) 
I would agree with you that it would be a better fit, however the documents from LE say "cloth hamper bag".

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:25 AM »

Hey Guys, I found the exact bedding from Caylee's room! It is Classic pooh in the "Best Friends" design. I don't know if Target or JCP carried it first but there is a lot of it on Ebay!!! Notice how piglet is sitting on Pooh's tummy!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: January 22, 2009, 11:16:35 AM »

I'm just waking up..................to Flossy!!!

I did not do that. I posted it, but I did not add the head or size it for an avatar. That's got Klaas written all over it....

For ruined keyboards, monitors, walls, or clothing,

e-mail KLAAS. That's K-L-A-S-S @ scaredmonkeys.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!      

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: January 22, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »

Wykes.What are we gonna do with you? 

~ Peter Frampton
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1593 on: January 22, 2009, 11:17:37 AM »

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: January 22, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

He sounded choked up at certain key points in the presser.  Do you agree?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: January 22, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

Reposting this pic with Caylee:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1596 on: January 22, 2009, 11:18:27 AM »

DAMN, I'm sexy!!  That was a few years ago.  I'm sad to say that those tassels hang a little lower today.......

Like going from a 38D to a 38 LONG!

Exactly, or a 38 Low! 

I actually have a friend whose sister would occasionally shower with her three year old daughter so that she could scrub her down at the same time.  The little girl told her, "Mommy......when I grow up, I hope my boobs are as long as yours!!"  Needless to say, she didn't feel very flattered!
(TRUE STORY!)

One nice thing about getting older (I'm 54) and saggy, is we can just tuck em in our socks and go.  hehe   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: January 22, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »

Thanks for posting that Trim.  After I looked again I noticed it was a bunch of different blogs all combobulated on one page or something    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: January 22, 2009, 11:20:48 AM »

Here is my theory on a movie deal.  I think to make the rights to a movie more valuable there needs to be a plea deal.

If there is a plea deal, all the details we are wanting to know will not become public.  We would have to see the movie to get all the answers.

I have always found it strange that every time something happens in this case and people start looking at it, all of a sudden there is something else.  Questions and conspiracy theories now abound over every aspect of this case.  Its a movie trailer that plays before us daily.

So if there is a contingency deal, I believe the contingency is that Casey needs to accept a plea deal. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: January 22, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »

I hope these photos come out. The comforter draped in the background on the photo with Caylee looks different than the other more recent photo. Even though they both have a ruffled edge. I recognize that orange yellow Pooh, my daughter had a Pooh crib set.
RaTS! The pics are on my desktop and I cut and pasted. Maybe since the originals are from myspace they can't be copied. I'm not good at this. So frustrating and I want to show the photos1

If the photos are on your desktop, just click on the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS link below your posting area and you can upload from your PC without using the IMG tags.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.