April 26, 2024, 08:10:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321442 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys !

I see the doc's have arrived....going to catch up!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

::MonkeyShocked::omg my typing!!

Yep, Peanut. I'll go fix that one right now!! 

thank you cbb, im so so sorry! god what a potty mouth.

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

i know it does, ill watch it i promise.

My bad for quoting it, I just needed a laugh peanut and thankfully you provided one. We just learned today that a friends wife was killed in a car accident in Troy, Al and then this doc dump had me down, so you accidentally gave me some relief..... 

oh my goodness island, thats just horrible. im so very sorry Sad

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »

Item K-1, which is a DNA Parentage test report - do we know if that's the report from back when Jesse wanted testing done to see whether or not he was Caylee's Dad?

Who was it that told us early on that LE knows very well who Caylee's dad is?  I know LP did, but did anyone else?

Even though Caylee looked a lot like JP Chatt, my money has been on Lee as her dad since very early on, but I am not sure if that's something that will ever come out unless Baez is using it as part of his strategy.

When the dna testing, mitrocondrial testing, came back on the deathband hair, on Foxnews, the Forensic expert said from that test, LE knew who the father was.  The only way I think he could have known that was if there were levels that related to a family member.  His wife is part of the defense now and I can't recall his name.

Are you talking about Dr. Baden?

Yes, brainfart from this fossil.  Thanks.

Brainfart from me, too - because I had forgotten he said that - until you just mentioned it!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2009, 03:30:17 PM »

Islandmonkey ~  I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's wife's tragic accident.  I thought the typo was funny too, actually.  And I only had to clean up a couple of quotes, so it wasn't so bad.  Other times, objectionable posts get quoted over 8 or 9 times before I can get it cleaned up, so it was mainly a reminder for monkeys that if it looks bad/wrong the first time it's posted, please don't quote it.  Laugh at it, but don't quote it.  Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

I caught the typo and fixed it, plus all the others that some quoted...typos happen.  However, quoting them makes a lot of work to fix.   

My bad for quoting it, I just needed a laugh peanut and thankfully you provided one. We just learned today that a friends wife was killed in a car accident in Troy, Al and then this doc dump had me down, so you accidentally gave me some relief..... 

Me too.   That's sad.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

I suppose the big question now is this:  Did Cindy exaggerate Casey's shortcomings as a mother?  Did she deliberately try to turn Casey's friends against her in order to keep Casey and Caylee under her roof?  Did she want to control Casey's life so that she could have Caylee with her?  How long had she been threatening Casey with getting custody?  Had she seen a lawyer about the possibilities of getting custody?  What had she been telling people about Casey's parenting skills or lack of them?  Was Casey really that bad a mother or did Cindy just want Caylee for herself?

In order to take custody from a parent, the grandparent has to have some pretty good reasons and documentation.  It takes a lot more than being lazy, out of work or partying to get custody of a child.  It takes the mother being grossly neglectful or abusive.  Cindy says now that Casey was never abusive to Caylee, that Casey loved Caylee deeply, that Casey was a good mom.

Why would this woman say one thing before Caylee went missing and something totally different now?  It makes no sense.  I think Cindy is as nutty as Casey is. 

Think about it.  If someone you know or work with came to you and said she was having problems with her daughter and worried about her granddaughter, what would you advise her to do?  I think before you would advise her to seek custody, you would have to hear that the mother was being very, very neglectful and doing things that no mother should do, including being abusive or putting the child in dangerous situations. 

If Cindy were not lying now, I would have more sympathy for her.  If she thought Casey was such a bad, bad mother, why be taking up for her now?  Is it all a matter or pride?  I hate to tell her, but her fantasy of the perfect little family was shattered long ago.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!       

Somebody tell me about the cap!!! The cap LE has with V.I.P on it (very important princess)it was Caylee's?  When & where did they find it?? It had dryed leaves on it!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: January 21, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

That has been my thought all along that she was so mad @ CA when CA was threatening to take Caylee away from KC that kc would show her who would get Caylee!!! JMO  So so sad

Probably huffed and puffed packing her things to leave.  In the midst of that she shut Caylee up for good.  Likely she did carry stuff to her car, and one of those items was a laundry bag containing her daughter.  How sad.

But if Casey killed Caylee after the fight and then packed her things and put Caylee in the laundry bag and carried her out. Then Cindy knew that night Caylee was dead because Cindy would have not seen Casey take Caylee out of the house.

Cindy never said she saw Caylee leave the house.  Goerge did.  I for one don't believe he saw them leave on the 16th of June.  I think he lied, lied like he lied about the chase which was found to be a lie by the toll records in the previous document dump.

George described in detail what they both were wearing on the day he last saw them (16th) which I thought was odd, as I can't remember what anyone else was wearing unless it's something special-  the clothes that were found in the bag- does anyone remember if they are the same things he described....? I have a feeling they were different..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #168 on: January 21, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

Always 1 is home - all the people say yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have text msg.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 21, 2009, 03:39:14 PM »

on pg 10 of the first set of forensic reports it says that Dr. Haskell, the entomologist, sent back hairs and  vegetation from the plastic trash bag that had been sent to him for inspection.  Why would there be vegetation on the bag from the trunk?  Hmmm.  If she did re-wrap Caylee in the back yard, I hope that transferred vegetation from the Anthony's backyard can be traced straight to her trunk and then to where Caylee was found.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #170 on: January 21, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

Conversations with co-workers
http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

The above reported earlier by another monkey has a lot of info in it, including the stuff from Sean Krause. 

Thx, Wyks! Yes, an interesting read. Hudsun, you asked if there was anything else. At the link Wyks just posted, I learned that it can be established that "Zanny" had indeed been mentioned before Caylee went missing. The name "Zenaida" apparently didn't come up until after the fact. There is also info about e-mails from Cindy indicating she thought Casey had something to do with Caylee's death.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: January 21, 2009, 03:41:33 PM »

23RD MAY  Amy texts
- Do we have a time to look at the place today?8.41am I'll have to let you know when I get back from the doctors. I gave caylee my cold
- And your bruised rib? I didnt think those were contagious!poor baby.give her a hug for me.
8.46am at least her ribs are good haha. I know I feel terrible. I gave her some amy love.
- Good luck
- Dude. So yesterday Will teexted me saying he thought we should have sex. I texted back what? No response. He is my friend and I dont know if he was serious.
11.17am oh boy.as nice as it is for casual sex...with a friend is never easy.ric and I had it out bad yesterday. I'm never making that mistake again.
- Yeah i'm not about that. It screws stuff up.
11.19 am - big time. Stupid doctor. Waiting sux
- I'm under a table. Want to trade places?
11.30.haha in a heartbeat
- you have to keep your cold tho. Thats not part of the deal.
11.32 am - haha .damn what about the bruised rib?
- yours too I'm afraid. This is a positionary change only. And yes, I believe I just made up a word.
11.34 thats awsome. You crack me up
- I do my best. So after the show I' going to go home and shower. I'll just nap til we go.
11.41 sounds good. I'll be stuck here forat least another hour. So many kids
- well stop giving your kid colds! Geez! The show is about to end. I'll be here another 30-35 min. whatever works. Keep me posted
11.51. i'm trying! This is the first time she has ever gotten sick. We made it almost three yrs. I'll let you know.
- Its all good. You did well! 3 years is a good run. I'm totally flexible, whatever happens whenever.
11.56 - I tried. Thanks love.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #172 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:06 PM »

Thanks, Deenie.   I have always thought that Cindy's co-workers must have heard plenty from her.  And none of them has come forward to talk to the media, so they are saving it for the trial, which is good.

Here is the thing -- you do not consider getting custody of your grandchild if your daughter is a good mom who loves the child deeply.

Cindy is clearly lying now or was lying then.  Either Casey was such a bad mom that she thought Caylee was unsafe in Casey's hands or Casey was a good mom.

Clearly, Cindy was singing a far, far different tune before Caylee went missing than she has been singing since.

"Casey is an infit mom," "Casey is a sociopath," "Casey is a chronic liar," "Casey is jealous of my relationship with Caylee," "Casey left without warning," turned overnight into "Casey is a loving mother."

Cindy has lied through her teeth for months now.  It is time for the truth to come out, and it will.

You are so Correct
Hudsunn if you read the Statement from " Charles" who is Cindy's co-worker as states for 6 yrs they have worked together. He says that he recalls back prior that Casey came to the Clinic with a long coat on and appeared to be Pregnant.
He found it strange that she passed by his desk and did not stop to talk to him. He said in the past she did stop to say Hi. He then asked Cindy about Casey being Pregnant and Cindy denied that Casey was Pregnant ..and Cindy ended the conversation ..
WHY would one not respond to a Co-worker that is of the Medical Profession - Who Casey .. No she is not pregnant.
And I am sure that each and everyone of the employee's has heard the Saga of the Ants for a very long time .. reported by Cindy .. everyday in the workplace. Because that is all that Cindy had -  Work, GA,LA & Slore, prior to Caylee's birth.
I think that the Statements that are recorded/released are sliced down to what is pertinent and that would be related to the Dates in Question. 

Just for saying if any Mother I knew thought for a Moment that there was a Smell within their Daughter's car of a Dead Body ... and Daughters Car was found & impounded ...and Daughter had not been seen in awhile .... UM ... I think MOM would not even call work, let alone go back to work. 
Reasonable Mind would Call the Police and or go directly to a Police Station. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #173 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:07 PM »

Thanks, we are still trying to find out exactly what happened~their 4yr old daughter survived, but not her mommy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:09 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »

Maybe they had an argument on Father's Day and Cindy lunged at Casey and Casey screamed and yelled and it all got pretty bad.  Then Casey and Caylee went into their bedroom (we know they usually slept together) and Cindy and George went into their bedroom and went to sleep.  Casey waited until things were quiet and threw some things in a laundry bag and left with Caylee, not even knowing where they would go.  Maybe they slept in the car that night and Caylee started crying for grandma and Casey killed her.  Or maybe Casey deliberately decided that she would see Caylee dead before she would see her in custody of Cindy.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 21, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

What the divers found at Jay B. park:

1. one piece of melted plastic
2. one piece of animal bone
3. one small stone
4. one shirt button and two small white beads
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #177 on: January 21, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

According to the websleuths site, the dna testing between Lee and Caylee is curiously omitted whereas everything else has results.

If that's true, it certainly speaks volumes, doesn't it!   

After releasing the incest allegations against him, and then releasing the request for DNA to be compared, you would think they would also release a report stating that the DNA was not a match...IF IT WAS NOT A MATCH.  One can only lead to a single conclusion.  A conclusion  I was reluctant to believe- until now.  YIKES!

You would think they would clear the air on that if it were false.  They haven't.  It speaks volumes.

My thoughts EXACTLY

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 21, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

on pg 10 of the first set of forensic reports it says that Dr. Haskell, the entomologist, sent back hairs and  vegetation from the plastic trash bag that had been sent to him for inspection.  Why would there be vegetation on the bag from the trunk?  Hmmm.  If she did re-wrap Caylee in the back yard, I hope that transferred vegetation from the Anthony's backyard can be traced straight to her trunk and then to where Caylee was found.

I do believe they took more soil samples from the A's yard during one of the 2 last searches(warrant)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: January 21, 2009, 03:45:55 PM »

Well that bed set in the pictures is Winnie the Pooh..  I can't find the analysis on the blood on the driver's side of the car?  Did anyone find the results?

No

Either this is not all the documents released yet OR they didnt release forensic results yet

What type of bodily fluid was still found on Casey's pants even after Cindy laundrying them...I want to see those results!

I read that they tested and results were negative..I am confused. Where does it say any bodily fluids were found?

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.