March 29, 2024, 02:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 318550 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: January 22, 2009, 11:36:01 AM »

Good morning to all Monkeys!  I found this website a while back and posted it several weeks ago.  I am posting again because she has information that I have not read anywhere else. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

She mentions that Kronk said the reason he didn't go near the bag was because there was that dead rattlesnake very close to the bag. 

She brings up a very good point...

What killed the snake?        

I know, wyks! I was trying to fit Chloroform in to the scenario.......

I hope they took the snake, because snakes will eat flesh, and it could be the flesh had enough drugs in it to kill the snake.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1621 on: January 22, 2009, 11:37:04 AM »

Good morning mokeys and welcome new monkeys

Could some kind monkey post the picture of Caylee's room again. I've been looking online where it might have been bought and I think I fould it but not sure if it's the same one.

monkey hugs

Never mind I just got caught up and I see that the picture has been posted and where it was bought I found it was from target too. But I'm still looking to see if JCP also had it

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: January 22, 2009, 11:38:17 AM »

How do we Know Cindy hates hispanics?

KC told her friend Kio.... KC lies. She may not have wanted Kio over at her house when mom was hom because mom might embarrass or belittle her. Not defending CA at all but how do we really know she hates Hispanics? Was there any other proof?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1623 on: January 22, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »

IMO the laundry bag that Caylee was placed in was probably one resembling a drawstring bag, such that a college student would carry to and from home.  I do not think there would be a point in placing her body in a hamper type.  First- they are rather small.  I have a 3 year old and he would not fit in the one we have- unless CRAMMED in.  Also, there were other things in the bag, and I really so not see all that fitting in the hamper.
IMO she was placed in the laundry bag first to disguise her as laundry.  One would not carry around a frame type laundry hamper because it would be impractial and conspicuous.  A regular sack type would be more unassuming in the back of a trunk should anyone open the trunk (this would be prior to the smell, obviously).   

I also failed to mention that the hamper type do not close well and the bag type would conceal a body better. (sorry) 
I would agree with you that it would be a better fit, however the documents from LE say "cloth hamper bag".

Are we sure, I thought it said "laundry"  I am still looking for documentation....

exact phrase is "cloth laundry hamper bag"
I stand corrected..

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: January 22, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

The one thing from the docs yesterday that really surprised me as far as Cindy goes, was her going back to work and telling co-workers about the mess in car and the smell. I was really trying to believe that the 911 calls she made were real, but now I believe she knew right from the start what happened. Which brings me back to that statement from Casey on that phone call from jail when she says to her mom, you don't know my involvement. It makes me sick, because I just was hoping that Cindy and George really didn't know as much as I now feel they have known from the beginning. I think this has all been some sort of scam, and if I'm right I hope that this entire clan is going down.

Exactly what I'm thinking too, no rose cg. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: January 22, 2009, 11:40:05 AM »

Why am I feeling invisible?? 

Has anybody seen Quiet Monkey   

It aint easy being Quiet!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: January 22, 2009, 11:41:33 AM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

He sounded choked up at certain key points in the presser.  Do you agree?

I thought he sounded like a cry baby.

My brother is an attorney and he said that was the most unprofessional thing he had ever watched an attorney do.  He said it is obvious why he is a "lone lawyer" (in practice by himself) because NO real law firm would have someone like that in their employ.

I agree Turbo.   I almost felt embarrassed for him.   He looked like an idiot.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »

Maybe you'll get a knock-down, drag-out fight between Baez and Cindy - since Cindy is pissed that Baez plans to sell those photos of KC as a child - when it was Cindy's money that she earned to buy the film and her cameras that took the pictures in the first place!   Those pictures technically belong to Cindy.  Sounds like Cindy filed the charge against Baez, maybe??

Its always about the mula in this case.    These people make me sick.

When did this happen ?? Rumor or Fact ?? Details ! 

sorry Nut, you'll have to reach down for your coffee 

Thanks for the coffee SS.

Yesterday on CNN HL - the dark hair defense lawyer (I forget his name) stated that Baez had those pictures of KC as a child that he put in the brief to take the DP off the table - and that Baez planned to sell those pictures.   Baez told this guy that he couldn't use them anywhere because Baez had the rights to them.  I guess KC gave Baez the pictures while she was out on bail.

Then, this morning, I saw Pooky's post - and what this lady said goes along with what the lawyer said yesterday on HLN.   Here is the link Pooky gave:

http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie

Good morning monkey's. Can sombody cut and paste the blog here for those of us working monkeys whose company network doesn't allow my space? (the nerve)  I don't know how they expect me to work without access to my space.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: January 22, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »

QM - I see you....just signed on a little ago.... cheers didn't go back and read....sorry.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:44 AM »

My brother is an attorney and he said that was the most unprofessional thing he had ever watched an attorney do.  He said it is obvious why he is a "lone lawyer" (in practice by himself) because NO real law firm would have someone like that in their employ.

I agree Turbo.   I almost felt embarrassed for him.   He looked like an idiot.

Looked like an AXXhole to me...talked like one too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: January 22, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »

QM - I see you....just signed on a little ago.... cheers didn't go back and read....sorry.....

Why thanks Sunny, I see you too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1631 on: January 22, 2009, 11:44:28 AM »

MMM thanks SS!  I think I need one of your famous Hot Chocolates this morning as my toes are a freezin in this chhhiiiillllllyyyy weather we are having.  I think the heater over Florida broke!  Darn it.
Also, um pancakes and omlets!!  You guys are killin me here..........so not nice to tease us prego people!!  (Watch your fingers we bite)

That reminds me, Dolce, hope you are taking an extra extra measure of calcium right now and after the birth of your lil sweeties.  Cuz twins take an insane amount of calcium from you. 

Oh yes Miss Wyks!  Not to mention I am an insane yogurt eater! 

Good thing for that!    

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1632 on: January 22, 2009, 11:51:27 AM »

exact phrase is "cloth laundry hamper bag"
I stand corrected..
With all of the vynil being thrown around here like a 70's disco last night, I was confussed beyond belief myself. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: January 22, 2009, 11:51:31 AM »

Hmmm.. Armed bank robbery just happened here in town.  White suspect in his late 20s early 30s seen walking from scene. 

*runs to check if oldest son is home*  yep, asleep.  thank God.   

back to your regularly scheduled program..

Wykes.What are we gonna do with you? 

Dunno, but if anyone ever figures that out, please let my family know, k?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: January 22, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »

Is this the sekrit Anthony code, typed with invisible ink?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1635 on: January 22, 2009, 11:57:57 AM »

I just think that various reporters are biased and reporting speculation rather than fact.  I too am trying to limit what I watch and only reading the documents.  It is funny how people can read the same thing and not "see" the same thing. 

I also find it strange that no one is actually reporting about the incest and DNA testing in relation to Lee and Caylee.  In one way I find that responsible but in another it makes you wonder, why? 

And concerning Biez- I never thought about him being Hispanic until he mentioned it yesterday in his news conference.  It do not think he is being attacked based on his race, rather his inexperiance as a lwayer and his proxinity to his most hated client.   

It seems as tho this has become a tug-of-war between Cindy and Baez.  And we've heard how Cindy feels about hispanics.  Sooooooo.. Am wondering if Baez pulled the race card and the pity-poor-me card yesterday just to rub it in Cindy's face?  Am thinking he's got to be getting pretty desperate for anything right about now.

He sounded choked up at certain key points in the presser.  Do you agree?

I don't have speakers on my comp or a sound card, so I watched it without sound.  He sure did *look* choked up at times.  Had to wonder if any of that was rehearsed.  Reminded me a LOT of when he had Casey out in front of his office who managed a few crocodile tears.    

On the other hand, Baez could have been thinking of his very possible sad sad future as a parking lot attendant or something such as that.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: January 22, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »

When the detectives were first in the yard on  July 15, 16th, wasn't there a strange depression in the yard ? Explained away by George and Cindy.
Not believed by me. Maybe someone ( George ) moved the earth around after the middle of June and that is why the dogs hit in the three places where nothing was currently buried.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: January 22, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »

Hey Guys, I found the exact bedding from Caylee's room! It is Classic pooh in the "Best Friends" design. I don't know if Target or JCP carried it first but there is a lot of it on Ebay!!! Notice how piglet is sitting on Pooh's tummy!

Nice work Monken !

I agree, good find Monken!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: January 22, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »

FOX NEWS

Documents Show Caylee Anthony Was Left in Laundry Bag, Had Duct Tape Around Mouth
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481188,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Discovery released in the Casey Anthony case
January 21, 2009

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/012109caseydocuments/indexGallery.htm

TRANSCRIPT:

Hundreds of More Documents Released in Caylee Anthony Case
Thursday, January 22, 2009

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight, huge new developments in the Caylee Anthony murder case. In my hands, I am holding 311 pages, new documents just unsealed in the investigation, new information about the case that will stun you, confirmation about duct tape across the child's mouth. Now we know the items found in the bag with the little girl's remains. It is chilling. Plus, text messages sent and received by Casey around the time Caylee was reported missing ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481445,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: January 22, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »

The one thing from the docs yesterday that really surprised me as far as Cindy goes, was her going back to work and telling co-workers about the mess in car and the smell. I was really trying to believe that the 911 calls she made were real, but now I believe she knew right from the start what happened. Which brings me back to that statement from Casey on that phone call from jail when she says to her mom, you don't know my involvement. It makes me sick, because I just was hoping that Cindy and George really didn't know as much as I now feel they have known from the beginning. I think this has all been some sort of scam, and if I'm right I hope that this entire clan is going down.

Exactly what I'm thinking too, no rose cg. 

I agree with you all. I haven't finished docs yet but kind of a.d.d. on things including doing genealogy research online but I got curious to look at Greta interview of A's in Aug to see Caylee room again. Well I am going to add the link below because it really is interesting to listen and watch those two being we know now.
I also caught George right before he answered what he was watching on TV on June 16 at 10 min to 1pm. Listen if you hear him start to say "news" cindy then interrupts and he said "food channel thing". I had not caught that before.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html
Click part 1 and it is about at 4:56 min left of video to catch it. The whole thing is interesting though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.