April 15, 2024, 11:09:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 320351 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1680 on: January 22, 2009, 12:37:06 PM »

Very good eye there Island Monkey.  What is that on Caylee's hand?

Well, I only recognize it because my son has one, his is reversible..blue on one side and patterened similar to hers on the other. I think that is a stamp on her hand.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: January 22, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?
I remember that way to well, I don't have the video though, and that doll had ugly red lips. Another thing is the video that Dom Casey was doing at that abandoned house, there was a concrete block next to the house where he was digging, it also had a red mark on it, that just jumped out at me.

Here are the videos of those dolls. I know I keep beating a dead horse with this crazy person's videos, but I am still hung up on these videos. This person "skyzze" has a lot of videos of missing children, and many of the videos look like raw footage taken at someone's house, almost like a "day care" house. Several children are shown together at some points. It's really odd.

Doll videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

Videos from same person -- about missing children???:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbenBO4FoOw&feature=channel_page

There are babies at the end of this video who don't look healthy to me. Does anyone know who these babies are? Are they missing children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRdB7X6jLEI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyqMbHQRwY&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5perbnw6hjo&feature=channel_page

Recently posted video from this same person, showing what the person claims is an "angel" over the house that almost looks like the "abandoned house":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XSKUG2GNk&feature=channel_page

I just find this person's videos to be so disturbing and strange and obsessed with Caylee and Casey.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1682 on: January 22, 2009, 12:37:56 PM »

I can't figure out the more info we receive, the more confusing this gets. One thing I would like to know is was there something at the scene that pointed to the fact that some kind of poison was used, because the CSI team brought out those canisters of pesticide. Perhaps something that the public is not going to know about until trial, maybe there was some canister or something found.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1683 on: January 22, 2009, 12:38:11 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

posting again?   Anyone?  HELLO???

Howdy,
I'll answer what I can which isn't much! I'm behind ... Did you save the pdf to your desktop? Then you should be able to zoom in in Acrobat.

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1684 on: January 22, 2009, 12:38:45 PM »

english minor here.. ahahaha! 

Could we just have the cliff notes for this whole case?   

Hi Wyks !!! 

I'm out moving snow right now but I wanted to say Hi cause I'm always missing you...

You can imagine the look on my face when I found out there wasn't a movie...that's when "the dog ate my homework" excuse came in handy   

Hi back atcha SS!        At last we catch up with each other!  lol

And yes, I can only imagine, poor thing!    Wonder how many times that great excuse has come in handy?  ahahaha!  In college, my dog actually did chew on my homework, and that excuse sure came to mind!  Didn't think the  professor would buy it tho.       

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: January 22, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.

It's always possible they had more than one pooh blanket, besides the one that went with the set. I'm sure she had many many different blankets

Sorry I'm really messing up my posts Yes Quiet, but if they match one in home photos to the one with Caylee you would think slamdunk. Then again, defense shmexperts  would say inconclusive 

I hope they can match up the blanket too. The set itself could have different blankets to go with it besides the one we see in the pic with CA. Alot of sets have matching quilts, fleece blankets, they even sometimes have matching recieving blankets (all to go with the pillows, sheets, curtains, hampers, diaper stackers & etc, etc.).

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: January 22, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

No shoes mentioned, and I would love to see forensic reports I think they are keeping the results for the trial.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1687 on: January 22, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »

Finally found the photo~ This is a fleece pooh blanket (I KNOW for certain because my 8yr old has it...........and will NEVER let it go).  Look at the far left corner of this photo and you'll see it.

Excellent eyes!!! Yes, this may be the blanket.

Dang, I want to know what slore bought at JCP!!!!!!

We got ours at Walmart and Target, I've had to replace it before because he won't give it up............a really pretty woman gave it to him and he loves women, so he's really attached to that smelly blanket

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: January 22, 2009, 12:40:53 PM »

Thanks Klaas! Please check out this photo closely. The comforter hanging over the railing I'm certain is a different style Pooh, than the set in the more recent "staged" room. The brighter orange yellow is a different one than the softer hues of the newer set.
JMO But I still think this blanket is different than the softer hued set. It also looks like one blanket is thrown over another.

It's always possible they had more than one pooh blanket, besides the one that went with the set. I'm sure she had many many different blankets

Sorry I'm really messing up my posts Yes Quiet, but if they match one in home photos to the one with Caylee you would think slamdunk. Then again, defense shmexperts  would say inconclusive 

I hope they can match up the blanket too. The set itself could have different blankets to go with it besides the one we see in the pic with CA. Alot of sets have matching quilts, fleece blankets, they even sometimes have matching recieving blankets (all to go with the pillows, sheets, curtains, hampers, diaper stackers & etc, etc.).

All the quote boxes are messed up! 

I said: I hope they can match up the blanket too. The set itself could have different blankets to go with it besides the one we see in the pic with CA. Alot of sets have matching quilts, fleece blankets, they even sometimes have matching recieving blankets (all to go with the pillows, sheets, curtains, hampers, diaper stackers & etc, etc.)....QM

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: January 22, 2009, 12:42:30 PM »

Alright, hate to play devils advocate, but tryin to think like Baez (if I get to nuts someone please put me out of my missery).

The MySpace stickers of Casey's with the skeletons and hearts, Baez is going to argue, if this is brought up, that those stickers are very popular right now, which is true, they are.  In gothic-girl fashion the "cutesie" decay skull-n-cross bones is what they consider to be..um "chic".  You have girls like Avril Lavenge, Ashley Simpson-Wentz, and the lead singer for Paramore all singing and doing their videos in this "attire". 

IMO he will try to push it off as coincidence given todays "urban goth" attire and trend, as its trendy! 

Hopefully, with a major exception Casey's DNA and/or fingerprint - but even if there is no forensic evidence found on the sticker/duct tape, all these "coincidences" the defense raises are going to sound ludacrious to 99% of any possible jurors when they are looking at all the other evidence both circumstantial & physical -- its all going to come back to 4 major things  1)  Casey did not report Caylee missing or appear upset in the least for 31 days   2) proof Caylee was deceased in Casey's locked untampered with trunk & cadevar dogs hit in the Anthony backyard   3)  Casey did nothing even after 7/15 to help find Caylee, all she did was pathologically lie & take the ever so familiar stance seen by Cindy to make excuses & arguing with those trying to confront her 4)  Casey's own words to her brother Lee "Maybe I'm just a spiteful B"

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1690 on: January 22, 2009, 12:42:55 PM »

Are these new forensic reports? I don't know.  Anyhow, here they are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: January 22, 2009, 12:43:38 PM »

rmcalo....thanks for posting those, those were very creepy, I think there is something with those as well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: January 22, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »

Are these new forensic reports? I don't know.  Anyhow, here they are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html
I think those were from yesterday, I think I must have missed something, because I can't find that list or talk of a list that Cindy had of suspects.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: January 22, 2009, 12:49:05 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

someone should send this to LE

Regrets, I've had a few......
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: January 22, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

rmcalo....thanks for posting those, those were very creepy, I think there is something with those as well.

You're welcome. The videos really confuse me. This person seems to be into "arts and crafts" as well, and there is evidence that this person was at least a MySpace friend of Casey in June because Casey had something from the person posted on her MySpace back in June and later removed it, according to someone on "docstoc":

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I just don't know what to make of it all, so I'm not even going to try. The only thing that I can say is, whatever Casey did to Caylee was horrendously sick, sick, sick. That poor child.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: January 22, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »

casey'smile looks so forced to me...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: January 22, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »

Can someone please send the links for the doc dump and just to make this clear the doc dump is different meaning has more info then what is posted on the Orlando site??  Thanks to all monkeys!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: January 22, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

casey'smile looks so forced to me...

Hi Dolce

Just wait until you babies are three years old.  Three years old and up ... their smiles are all forced when a photo is about to be taken.

My grandkids have beautiful smiles but ... get them in front of a camera and say "SMILE" ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: January 22, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »

Hi Sunny.    I didn't see anything about shoes.

I think the documents found at www.wftv.com are bigger than those at myfoxorlando.

You can try going to "page" on your toolbar, click on it, click on zoom, click on 125 or 150 - and that will make the print bigger.

I hope this helps and that it is not confusing.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: January 22, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »

If you downloaded the PDF, you should have the option in adobe to increase the size say to 150%.. If viewing on your screen you could click it, if that does not work and you see a small mag glass in the right bottom corner, click that.

There was forensic intake reports, and chain of evidence, but no new results except field testing data.

No issue on kids shoes, but doc did not address items taken in the most recent searches
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.