April 20, 2024, 01:42:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321117 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1720 on: January 22, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »

Very good eye there Island Monkey.  What is that on Caylee's hand?

casey'smile looks so forced to me...

It looks sort of like a "tatoo" or stamp. But, if you look to the left in the corner of the pic, it looks to me like it could be a fleece POOH Blanket? Anyone else think so? It looks like it might have those same butterflies?? Take a look Monkeys, to the left of Caylees hand!!

yes it is~that's why I posted it, my son has one and I recognize the patterns, although his is somewhat different. I was thinking that this may have been the blankie she was buried with since it would not be as noticable as the crib comforter if it was missing.....See below, another pooh fleece blankie

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: January 22, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »

Talk on the rumor thread over at WS is another doc dump either tomorrow or early next week. If that is true maybe some of our questions will be answered, esp the forensic testing.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: January 22, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »

Dragging over from WS:
Originally Posted by Muzikman  View Post
She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

I guess we know the significance of this now. No small coincidence imo.
It's not just the heart placed on the picture but to turn it to black and white as well.
If a jury see's this how can they not relate it to what was discovered with her remains? Especially with the July 10th date. The absurdity never ends.

Truly heartbreaking.

This one is very telling to me.  I hope LE has checked the upload date on this one.  My bet is it was done after June 15, 2008.

I just went through what someone has posted as a copy of Casey's (now deleted) photobucket account icons and I counted 65 images in there with hearts on them. Seems to be a theme she liked. It's at http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=0  if you want to see for yourself.

O/T: Klaas, I sent more email Wink

And good morning, monkeys!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: January 22, 2009, 01:13:22 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

posting again?   Anyone?  HELLO???
No shoes mentioned, and I would love to see forensic reports I think they are keeping the results for the trial.

Thanks....no shoes and no panties makes me think Caylee was naked when she died. Especially since there has been no mention of clothing on the skeletal remains....but simply in the bag. I know it was reported the scavengers scattered her remain over nearly an acre of land so that might account for it. I was sure hoping for some forensic reports.....I don't THINK they can just save them....it seems they would be part of Discovery??
Sunny NG was trying to figure this out the other night.  One of her panel suggested that even if the clothes were scattered, if they had been on Caylee they could have some bones in them, even IF scattered.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:10 PM »

Finally found the photo~ This is a fleece pooh blanket (I KNOW for certain because my 8yr old has it...........and will NEVER let it go).  Look at the far left corner of this photo and you'll see it.

I hope this doesn't sound strange but Caylee's eyebrow look really well shaped in that picture.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »

Does anyone remember/have the video of the dolls set out for a memorial for Calee, the one from the Carolinas somewhere and the one dated june or july.  The doll had RED on her lips.  Any connection to the fact that there was a red heart on the duct tape on Calee' mouth?
I remember that way to well, I don't have the video though, and that doll had ugly red lips. Another thing is the video that Dom Casey was doing at that abandoned house, there was a concrete block next to the house where he was digging, it also had a red mark on it, that just jumped out at me.

Here are the videos of those dolls. I know I keep beating a dead horse with this crazy person's videos, but I am still hung up on these videos. This person "skyzze" has a lot of videos of missing children, and many of the videos look like raw footage taken at someone's house, almost like a "day care" house. Several children are shown together at some points. It's really odd.

Doll videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrLq8omwrV4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

Videos from same person -- about missing children???:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbenBO4FoOw&feature=channel_page

There are babies at the end of this video who don't look healthy to me. Does anyone know who these babies are? Are they missing children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRdB7X6jLEI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyqMbHQRwY&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5perbnw6hjo&feature=channel_page

Recently posted video from this same person, showing what the person claims is an "angel" over the house that almost looks like the "abandoned house":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XSKUG2GNk&feature=channel_page

I just find this person's videos to be so disturbing and strange and obsessed with Caylee and Casey.

I would love to look at these ....but I am on my DH's computer with strict orders not to click on any link......my computer is infected with several trojan horses and virus........DH has been working on it for several nights.....UGH...so I am abiding by his wishes and not clicking on any links.....

Oh, well, don't worry; better not to be freaked out by them. I'm sure, in the end, that these will have nothing to do with anything and it's just my paranoia. BUT . . . there is one more video from this person that I want everyone to take a look at. Notice what appears to be a black bag in the woods:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7N_x9lrjAE&feature=channel_page
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »

Are these new forensic reports? I don't know.  Anyhow, here they are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html

I THINK those are the same from yesterday......not much information on reports back

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1727 on: January 22, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »

BUMP FOR QM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: January 22, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »

Are these new forensic reports? I don't know.  Anyhow, here they are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530350/detail.html
I think those were from yesterday, I think I must have missed something, because I can't find that list or talk of a list that Cindy had of suspects.

neither can I????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: January 22, 2009, 01:17:26 PM »

It looks sort of like a "tatoo" or stamp. But, if you look to the left in the corner of the pic, it looks to me like it could be a fleece POOH Blanket? Anyone else think so? It looks like it might have those same butterflies?? Take a look Monkeys, to the left of Caylees hand!!

yes it is~that's why I posted it, my son has one and I recognize the patterns, although his is somewhat different. I was thinking that this may have been the blankie she was buried with since it would not be as noticable as the crib comforter if it was missing.....See below, another pooh fleece blankie

Thanks for posting it IM. I apologize, I did not realize you posted the pic for the reason of the blanket. I only saw the post asking about the "stamp" on the hand. I spotted the blanket when looking at the hand, it jumped out at me!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 22, 2009, 01:17:27 PM »

Hi Dolce

Just wait until you babies are three years old.  Three years old and up ... their smiles are all forced when a photo is about to be taken.

My grandkids have beautiful smiles but ... get them in front of a camera and say "SMILE" ...

Janet

Janet, I made the remark about the forced smile....casey's smile looks so forced to me...not Caylee's

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: January 22, 2009, 01:17:48 PM »

Are you sure this is from Casey's MySpace and NOT Cindy's??

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: January 22, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....WOW my eyes are still stinging from try to read the documents yesterday....does anyone know if it's possible to make it larger?  An ideas on why the LE too CD's. Any word on shoes being found. I saw no mention of shoes but I might have missed it. Also couldn't find any forensic reports? Did I miss those as well?

Hi Sunny.    I didn't see anything about shoes.

I think the documents found at www.wftv.com are bigger than those at myfoxorlando.

You can try going to "page" on your toolbar, click on it, click on zoom, click on 125 or 150 - and that will make the print bigger.

I hope this helps and that it is not confusing.

Thanks Sassy...I will give it a try!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: January 22, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »

Talk on the rumor thread over at WS is another doc dump either tomorrow or early next week. If that is true maybe some of our questions will be answered, esp the forensic testing.

What I really want to know is if the "powers that be" in the investigation ever got their hands on Cindy's JCP statements/credit card statements and ... if so ... I want to know if there  were any significant purchases that were case related.

Janet

+++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 22, 2009, 01:20:21 PM »

If you downloaded the PDF, you should have the option in adobe to increase the size say to 150%.. If viewing on your screen you could click it, if that does not work and you see a small mag glass in the right bottom corner, click that.

There was forensic intake reports, and chain of evidence, but no new results except field testing data.

No issue on kids shoes, but doc did not address items taken in the most recent searches

Thanks...I can't save them on DH's computer..he will have a hissy fit..but will try the other way. Thanks I didn't see anything about forensic results either.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: January 22, 2009, 01:21:15 PM »

Thank you Dolce! I don't know how I missed this, apologies again to islandmonkey (I'll go in the corner now).
Before I do, I found a similar fleece blanket to the one in the pic w/Caylee. I don't think it's the same one, but very close. It has alot of blue, maybe the "boys" version? That's just a guess. Anyway, here it is:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: January 22, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

Are you sure this is from Casey's MySpace and NOT Cindy's??

That was in Casey's photobucket account. I even downloaded it from her account before it was taken down. It is also in the "copy" of Casey's photobucket account now.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: January 22, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »

Another from Casey's MySpace (thanks to Brandi)

Her MySpace stickers seem to be very telling of her actual life.  What a whore.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »

Hi Dolce

Just wait until you babies are three years old.  Three years old and up ... their smiles are all forced when a photo is about to be taken.

My grandkids have beautiful smiles but ... get them in front of a camera and say "SMILE" ...

Janet

Janet, I made the remark about the forced smile....casey's smile looks so forced to me...not Caylee's

OOPS!!!  I apologize.  I thought I was responding to Dolce.

I agree ... Casey's smile is very forced.

I am only halfawake ... did not sleep well last night. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: January 22, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »

What I really want to know is if the "powers that be" in the investigation ever got their hands on Cindy's JCP statements/credit card statements and ... if so ... I want to know if there  were any significant purchases that were case related.

Janet

+++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

I am sure they got the statement. Maybe not willinglu passed along by Cindy though.

And don't we all want to see what was purchased on that account!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.