April 24, 2024, 11:35:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321357 times)
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?
I may have the date messed up - but me thinking
T was it not said in past docs that night was the night Cindy and Casey had the Fight. That's when Cindy tried to throttle Casey or choke her .. and right after Casey took off -

Was it ever clear that she had Caylee in hand
or Was it noted that CASEY Left and it was obvious that she took Caylee with her ... Due to obviously Casey left and Caylee was gone ...

I've always thought that George was telling the truth when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th.. but with a twist. I believe that Caylee was already dead.. that Casey had her wrapped up and when she walked by her father to leave, simply told her father that Caylee was napping, she was going to work and dropping Caylee off at the sitter. I believe the reason George has never mentioned that Caylee was "sleeping" and carried out because now he KNOWS that he let his daughter walk out of the house carrying the body of his dead grandchild.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2009, 04:09:35 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.

I wonder if she killed Caylee at the house after the big fight on the 15th  - and put her inside the laundry bag.   

My scenario: She did it that night, while Caylee was still dressed in her "go to visit GreatGrampa" clothes. Put her in the bag, with her blankie, and snuck her out to her car.

Is it a sin to pray that the Demented One (not to be confused with my MIL, whom I love) just strokes out and dies...today?
T was it not said in past docs that night was the night Cindy and Casey had the Fight. That's when Cindy tried to throttle Casey or choke her .. and right after Casey took off -

or Was it noted that CASEY Left and it was obvious that she took Caylee with her ... Due to obviously Casey left and Caylee was gone ...

I've always thought that George was telling the truth when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th.. but with a twist. I believe that Caylee was already dead.. that Casey had her wrapped up and when she walked by her father to leave, simply told her father that Caylee was napping, she was going to work and dropping Caylee off at the sitter. I believe the reason George has never mentioned that Caylee was "sleeping" and carried out because now he KNOWS that he let his daughter walk out of the house carrying the body of his dead grandchild.
That is chilling and believable ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

They also collected a pink colored "Ready bed" from the Anthony's house back in August.  As well as some DVDs.  I wonder why the dvds?
Is a ready bed that kind you blow up for guests, I wonder why the DVDs also.

I figure the DVDs would show various articles of clothing that Caylee wore.   maybe??

sorry i should have clarified that it was movies like Blades of Glory
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:01 PM »

They also collected a pink colored "Ready bed" from the Anthony's house back in August.  As well as some DVDs.  I wonder why the dvds?

I figure the DVDs would show various articles of clothing that Caylee wore.   maybe??

oh.....   maybe LE wanted to watch them?   (just kidding)   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »

Maybe they had an argument on Father's Day and Cindy lunged at Casey and Casey screamed and yelled and it all got pretty bad.  Then Casey and Caylee went into their bedroom (we know they usually slept together) and Cindy and George went into their bedroom and went to sleep.  Casey waited until things were quiet and threw some things in a laundry bag and left with Caylee, not even knowing where they would go.  Maybe they slept in the car that night and Caylee started crying for grandma and Casey killed her.  Or maybe Casey deliberately decided that she would see Caylee dead before she would see her in custody of Cindy.

Do you all remember the RUMOR -  that the mattress had been cut into, along with the carpet in KC's room during the search warrant on 12/11?   That rumor came from someone who supposedly knows CA.

This search warrant doesn't mention that - so I guess that rumor is false?     I still don't see a list of what was taken - do any of you guys see a list?      (maybe I'm missing it)?
Sorry Sassy ... I totally missed Hudsunn and your Post.
I do remember such things being said. It was around the time that we were all trying to figure out " WHAT" was in the night Photo's of objects taken from the Ants House during the search warrant. The stick, the what ever it was thingy ..I don't know if it was ever figured out. It was metal. But I do remember it being said that the mattress was cut and that CINDY was mad because they tore up her house ........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2009, 04:16:29 PM »

That is chilling and believable ...

I don't have anything to base it on obviously, but it just seems to make sense to me. This whole family lies.. but in everything they say, there is some truth, no matter how small.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2009, 04:19:31 PM »

What's up with all the empty velveeta cheese boxes that were found?   

Do No Evil 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2009, 04:20:10 PM »

I think it's bizarre that somebody (Casey) would have a knife in her trunk..  even more bizarre to me is that there would be a(nother) knife with Caylee's body. 

I am another monkey thinking Caylee didn't die peacefully.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »

Thanks, guys, for the extra info.  I read what the co-workers had to say.  It seems that they insisted she go home after the car was found, so she must have been visibly upset.  At the same time, she may have worried about losing her job. It seems clear that Casey was out of control around the house.  She was being fed, clothed and housed by her parents and still treating them with such disrespect. 

Maybe Casey had emotional and mental problems that the Anthonys just could not face up to.  They knew something was wrong with her, but they did not want to force her into treatment.  If Cindy really feared for Caylee's well-being, she must have had some good reasons.  But what were they?  Was it that Casey was seeming more and more unstable and unpredictable? 

It surprised me that Cindy complained to her co-workers about having to keep Caylee so much.  If she loved Caylee as much as she seemed to, one wonders why that was a complaint.  Maybe she just felt Casey was taking advantage of them in every way, which she was.  It does seem to be a conflict that she complains about having Caylee all during her vacation week, for example, and yet she still talks about getting custody.

As for the Lee-as-daddy possibility, I find it extremely odd that LE is not denying it and neither are the Anthonys and their lawyer, who always seem ready to deny even the slightest thing that appears in the paper.  If I were them, I would be shouting from the rooftops that this was untrue!  Yet not even Lee and his lawyer have issued any denials, and the rumors have been flying for months.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »

oh.....   maybe LE wanted to watch them?   (just kidding)   

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »

Ok now I know I can take out any speculation that the clothing with Caylee was a swimsuit. Didnt the swim suit  come from Lp on NG?

The clothing George describes Caylee wearing on the 16th  isnt what she is found in but appears what shes wearing in the nursing home video. From the items described found in the trash bag Caylees blanket and the few items found in the car, backpack, pullups a few toys. I noticed  theres been no mention of Caylees shoes.  This indicates to me that the child died either in the home or Casey was fleeing and didnt think to bother with shoes. If Casey left quietly on the 16th as George says then it seem Caylee would have shoes on.

the Anger we see in the latest released video of Casey probably isnt even close to what Caylee experienced  from her mom .

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »

I am not able to find where it says heart sticker on the tape.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »

I don't know how to attach part of the PDF from the vehicle inspection, part of pg. 35 and all of pg. 37.  This is the part about all of the hair samples showing-up on numerous things "after" Dr. Lee's inspection from the trash found in the white bag.  I can't believe so many pieces of hair were missed before.  Am I understanding all  of this correctly???????   

Can one of you SMART monkeys copy and paste the part I'm referring to? 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2009, 04:26:08 PM »

has anyone found any explanation for what the stain in the trunk was?
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2009, 04:26:29 PM »

Ok now I know I can take out any speculation that the clothing with Caylee was a swimsuit. Didnt the swim suit  come from Lp on NG?

The clothing George describes Caylee wearing on the 16th  isnt what she is found in but appears what shes wearing in the nursing home video. From the items described found in the trash bag Caylees blanket and the few items found in the car, backpack, pullups a few toys. I noticed  theres been no mention of Caylees shoes.  This indicates to me that the child died either in the home or Casey was fleeing and didnt think to bother with shoes. If Casey left quietly on the 16th as George says then it seem Caylee would have shoes on.

the Anger we see in the latest released video of Casey probably isnt even close to what Caylee experienced  from her mom .

There is also no mention of Caylee's book. So perhaps it wasn't a book we were looking at afterall..

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2009, 04:26:34 PM »

BREAKING NEWS ON LOCAL6 now on their website livestream that BAEZ is holding a presser in about an hour

Hmmmm   What spin now!

Breaking on CNN  HNL

British team 2 part movie being made in No Calif NOW  What are the terms, who is making it, who is getting paid?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2009, 04:27:15 PM »

BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A movie about Caylee Anthony is being filmed now in Northern Calif.; according to JVM! It is a 2 parter & is being filmed under a fake title so as not to arouses suspicion!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »

I've heard speculation that Casey may have been "living out of her car" with Caylee during the daytime, when she was supposed to be at work, and maybe even at night, if she had no place to stay.  And after the murder, she may have slept in the car with the dead body.  Who knows?  I could see her having a knife to spread peanut butter or slice an apple for a child or for herself.  I remember she called Jesse once and asked if she could come over and take a shower.  That made me think she may have slept in her car for the night.  Otherwise, she would have had a place to wash up.  Just speculating and rambling.  A knife might also have been used to cut the duct tape.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2009, 04:29:11 PM »

Hey Cap, we did that at the same time!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »

My first post, hope I'm in the right place.  Anyways JVM was just on, said a movie is already in the works, being shot in California, a two parter, more info coming up on her show
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.