April 18, 2024, 10:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 320860 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 21, 2009, 05:33:20 PM »

Now that we are all fairly close to finishing laughing at Bozo's self indulgence...
Does anyone have an idea what that was really all about? There has to be an underlying reason for him to come out like that. Especially on doc dump day. I just can not seem to wrap my mind around what the expected result is?
He could have warned the press off in a private letter. There is something brewing in his mind that made him decide to make it so public.
And what was said in spanish?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #441 on: January 21, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 21, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »

What an idiot!!  I don't remember anyone mentoning his race in conjunction with his lack of intelligence.  Yes, he's an idiot but I never called him an hispanic idiot, that's in insult to hispanics.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #443 on: January 21, 2009, 05:33:57 PM »

I got back home in time to see the 'presser' and I am still sitting scratching my head saying WTF was that!!!! What a WASTE!  It's not about you axxhole!  What about CAylee!!! Did he actually issue a veiled threat to the media people. And how rude to not only play the race card...but to take his first question from a spanish speaking media person....respond, and then not translate for non spanish speaking people in a frigging PRESS CONFERENCE.......WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you, Sunny!

He's such a WHINEY nincompoop.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 21, 2009, 05:34:11 PM »

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???  That is my question DUMB AZZ..............

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???

Ditto.How long has it been now?

I think Baez had had control of Caylee's remains since Dec. 18th.....so 34 days, give or take

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 21, 2009, 05:35:10 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 21, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

I got back home in time to see the 'presser' and I am still sitting scratching my head saying WTF was that!!!! What a WASTE!  It's not about you axxhole!  What about CAylee!!! Did he actually issue a veiled threat to the media people. And how rude to not only play the race card...but to take his first question from a spanish speaking media person....respond, and then not translate for non spanish speaking people in a frigging PRESS CONFERENCE.......WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, Sunny!! The whole thing was a complete waste of time & done to take some of the focus off the doc dump! He cannot get more disgusting!! IMO!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #447 on: January 21, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

I have absolutely no book deals or entertainment deals or any contingencies of the kind and any implications of that are nothing but a false rumor.
Klaas did you see my Post of the photos you have - the plastic bag of Toys found at Econ and the photo of the Cross on the Tree ..taken by a searcher
Was wondering if you have those pics posted in the forum ?
My thoughts are of the little horses ..and then as I said too in my last post
I mention Dakota and Casey making her the bracelet and sending her Letters etc.
Would Casey be evil as we think and possibly put Heart Stickers on Dakota's Letters and or the envelopes ... she mailed to her.
Has anyone heard anything from this Family ? Lois and or how Dakota is doing ... Just makes me think in Casey's own pathetic twisted mind she would do such a thing .. as Put the same stickers on Dakota's letters.
Because Casey is so said to have quite an admiration for Dakota ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:07 PM »

Now that we are all fairly close to finishing laughing at Bozo's self indulgence...
Does anyone have an idea what that was really all about? There has to be an underlying reason for him to come out like that. Especially on doc dump day. I just can not seem to wrap my mind around what the expected result is?
He could have warned the press off in a private letter. There is something brewing in his mind that made him decide to make it so public.
And what was said in spanish?
I think it's his really lame way of trying to get the "lead story" off the doc dump.  Like I said before ... he's got nothing ... evidence is mounting exponentially against his client ... and there is nothing else he can do ... except try to get the attention off of that. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »

Bozo said absolutely nothing! He continues to whine and wants this to be all about him......he and KC are from the same skank mold......"ME, ME, ME"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:23 PM »

WHEN is Caylee going to be BURIED???  That is my question DUMB AZZ..............

She will be buried when one of the Anthonys secures full immunity.  Lee could go on the stand and say he killed Caylee because she was born of sin.  That could give a jury reasonable doubt and she could not be tried again.  Same with George and Cindy.  LE said nobody else will be charged until Caylee is put to rest from what I recall.  It might be a waiting game to hold LE at their word and bargain for immunity.  Full immunity.

I say NO immunity.

I don't believe they will be givin immunity.The longer they don't give Caylee her due respect in terms of a proper burial the more the hatred will build.This family might as well move to Aruba at this point!They'd fit right in..............

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »

Ditto.How long has it been now?

I think Baez had had control of Caylee's remains since Dec. 18th.....so 34 days, give or take
has any monkey looked into the florida laws regarding remains? here in oregon we only had 10 days from death to have the remains properly taken care of.
and if there are rules in florida are they dismissed when there is a homicide?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: January 21, 2009, 05:36:45 PM »

So here is my knee-jerk reaction: Casey Anthony developed to deeply cruel, angry child stage... and stuck there... and has been playing dress up with adult trappings for a while, sex, motherhood, employment, jr. chemistry... but the rest of her is still stuck as an all around nasty child; and not even a very bright one at that.

I'm a little floored by the visual of Casey decorating the little corpse she's just made, and how she probably felt regret that no one got to see how pretty she made everything with stickers... and that's it. That's as deep as Casey is, and as deep as she's ever going to be... I'd like to hear from Mental Health Professionals (do we have any lurking? please speak up!) who'd like to weigh in on this. Casey is defective, obbviously but is this something that can actually be cured? I've never heard of a "cured" version of this. I don't know anyone who used to be like this and now isn't. In 50 years is Casey going to be this withered little woman stuck as a vicious 4 y/o? I don't care what her diagnosis ultimately is, I'd like to understand how one treats this.

My professional opinion is that the type of person that Casey seems to be, is largely untreatable.  There is no known 'cure' for sociopaths.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #453 on: January 21, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »

The tanning places here have baskets of small hearts to put on your bobo to create a tat.  (Hey Blonde, miss you)  I am laughing at the poster running through her house yelling "race card"  too funny.
That is true, and I wonder if she went to tanning places, how was your trip?

I bet Casey did frequent tanning beds.  She looked like she had a lot more color before jail.  She looked pretty pale at the hearing.  Poor thing I guess the flourescent lights in the jail aren't good for keeping that "florida glow".  I wonder if she snagged the free stickers and gave them to Caylee? 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 21, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »

He looked incredibly deflated when he approached the mics. His body language was anything but confident. I dont believe the presser was meant to be about him originally, but that where he took it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #455 on: January 21, 2009, 05:37:41 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

I'm always so glad to see you in the cage, Flossy!!!

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 21, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »

OMG.. playing the race card? "I'm this first Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude".  Um.. 

I 'm running through the house screaming race card..........Hubby just shakes head and goes back to bed. 

Great visual, Trimm!!

Hubby has the flu and If I don't calm down he's gonna "Ban" me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 21, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »

The thing I was happy about ... looks like Jose has gained as much weight as I have over this whole mess!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 21, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

Is any of this doc dump part of our "Boos clues?"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 21, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »

I have absolutely no book deals or entertainment deals or any contingencies of the kind and any implications of that are nothing but a false rumor.
Klaas did you see my Post of the photos you have - the plastic bag of Toys found at Econ and the photo of the Cross on the Tree ..taken by a searcher
Was wondering if you have those pics posted in the forum ?
My thoughts are of the little horses ..and then as I said too in my last post
I mention Dakota and Casey making her the bracelet and sending her Letters etc.
Would Casey be evil as we think and possibly put Heart Stickers on Dakota's Letters and or the envelopes ... she mailed to her.
Has anyone heard anything from this Family ? Lois and or how Dakota is doing ... Just makes me think in Casey's own pathetic twisted mind she would do such a thing .. as Put the same stickers on Dakota's letters.
Because Casey is so said to have quite an admiration for Dakota ...

I have pics somewhere.  I honestly don't think the garbage that they found in the Econ River has anything to do with Caylee or Casey.  Maybe the cross but I doubt that as well.  Yes I'm sure the have the photos already posted, I'll see if I can locate them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.