April 24, 2024, 12:15:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321303 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:41 PM »

DOCUMENTS RELEASED TODAY
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 21, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »

I have a suggestion.  We are all using different releases of the documents.  However, the documents are marked with a handwritten page number on the botton right, if you include the handwritten page number with your comments we all should be able to find the document, no matter which download we used.

Today!!! I havent found a link yet, mind sharing yours??
I saved to my hd, but got them at wftv.  I cannot read the fox ones.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #482 on: January 21, 2009, 05:51:30 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

He's probably trying to make the storyline of the movie more dramatic. 

Playing the victim...............both lawyer and client.  How sweet!!

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

(I am not a violent person, I swear!!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #483 on: January 21, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »

Links bumped for those who need them. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #484 on: January 21, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »

I have absolutely no book deals or entertainment deals or any contingencies of the kind and any implications of that are nothing but a false rumor.
Klaas did you see my Post of the photos you have - the plastic bag of Toys found at Econ and the photo of the Cross on the Tree ..taken by a searcher
Was wondering if you have those pics posted in the forum ?
My thoughts are of the little horses ..and then as I said too in my last post
I mention Dakota and Casey making her the bracelet and sending her Letters etc.
Would Casey be evil as we think and possibly put Heart Stickers on Dakota's Letters and or the envelopes ... she mailed to her.
Has anyone heard anything from this Family ? Lois and or how Dakota is doing ... Just makes me think in Casey's own pathetic twisted mind she would do such a thing .. as Put the same stickers on Dakota's letters.
Because Casey is so said to have quite an admiration for Dakota ...

I have pics somewhere.  I honestly don't think the garbage that they found in the Econ River has anything to do with Caylee or Casey.  Maybe the cross but I doubt that as well.  Yes I'm sure the have the photos already posted, I'll see if I can locate them.
thank U

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 21, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

I'm always so glad to see you in the cage, Flossy!!!

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.

I think the Judge better do something quick to quell this and get him off the case if he has done anything improper because the taxpayers would be furious if she gets a re-trial because of defense attorney malfeasance.  Not only the taxpayers in Florida but the World.

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #486 on: January 21, 2009, 05:53:27 PM »

I have a suggestion.  We are all using different releases of the documents.  However, the documents are marked with a handwritten page number on the botton right, if you include the handwritten page number with your comments we all should be able to find the document, no matter which download we used.

No No, lInks, I NEED A DOC DUMP FIX!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #487 on: January 21, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

Now that we are all fairly close to finishing laughing at Bozo's self indulgence...
Does anyone have an idea what that was really all about? There has to be an underlying reason for him to come out like that. Especially on doc dump day. I just can not seem to wrap my mind around what the expected result is?
He could have warned the press off in a private letter. There is something brewing in his mind that made him decide to make it so public.
And what was said in spanish?
I think it's his really lame way of trying to get the "lead story" off the doc dump.  Like I said before ... he's got nothing ... evidence is mounting exponentially against his client ... and there is nothing else he can do ... except try to get the attention off of that. 

I am with you on that, Newfi. And to deny that he is trying to make money off the case via selling stories, etc.

He failed.

That is ALL that he is doing, too - trying to make a name for himself for future earning potential as well.  He's about as worried about Casey's fate as Tony Lazarro is!

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: January 21, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

I got back home in time to see the 'presser' and I am still sitting scratching my head saying WTF was that!!!! What a WASTE!  It's not about you axxhole!  What about CAylee!!! Did he actually issue a veiled threat to the media people. And how rude to not only play the race card...but to take his first question from a spanish speaking media person....respond, and then not translate for non spanish speaking people in a frigging PRESS CONFERENCE.......WHAT PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice...to call a press conference to complain about the case being too much in the public eye!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #489 on: January 21, 2009, 05:54:26 PM »

if he changes the venue to a heavily hispanic area i fail to see how it will it help given that casey is falsely accusing a hispanic woman of the kidnapping.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #490 on: January 21, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

Thank you KLAAS!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: January 21, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

Sorry Klaas. Should've known you'd post it first. (Her real name is Klaas-Flash) 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: January 21, 2009, 05:55:15 PM »

Did anyone get anything out of Kronk's unedited 911 calls?  I didn't get a chance to look yet.

I've gotta go get my monkeydoodle from basketball but I'll check back later.

I got nothing new from reading the transcripts of them. Same thing as listening to them, except for a line or two .. saying his name, etc.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

Thanks for posting the docs...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

if he changes the venue to a heavily hispanic area i fail to see how it will it help given that casey is falsely accusing a hispanic woman of the kidnapping.

Excellent point, Peanut!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

No No, lInks, I NEED A DOC DUMP FIX!!
Totally confused.  It was just a suggestion, thought it would help.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #496 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:34 PM »

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: January 21, 2009, 05:56:58 PM »

Did anyone get anything out of Kronk's unedited 911 calls?  I didn't get a chance to look yet.

I've gotta go get my monkeydoodle from basketball but I'll check back later.

I got nothing new from reading the transcripts of them. Same thing as listening to them, except for a line or two .. saying his name, etc.

Me either.  Once I heard about the girlfriend prying his butt off the couch and nagging him to keep searching ... I thought ... hey that's plausible!  I can nag with the best of them!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: January 21, 2009, 05:57:56 PM »

Express your love for your baby on the duct tape with a sticky heart !
Casey really loved that baby. 
That is waaay too demented for any of us humans to comprehend.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 21, 2009, 05:58:32 PM »

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!
OMG flossy!  There was a visual I didn't need .. but thoroughly enjoyed!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.