April 19, 2024, 10:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321040 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: January 21, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was wondering why he was in front of the court house!

First on FOX: Baez under investigation 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 21 Jan 2009, 4:56 PM EST 

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

Thats why hes on a pity pot!!!   I bet hes about to get removed!

inappropriate advertising

these rules permit public dissemination of information concerning a lawyer’s name or firm name, address, and telephone number; the kinds of services the lawyer will undertake; the basis on which the lawyer’s fees are determined, including prices for specific services and payment and credit arrangements
AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES REGULATING THE FLORIDA BAR––ADVERTISING

Someone has to be pretty familiar with the law to bring this accusation.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #561 on: January 21, 2009, 06:23:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- He's become one of the most recognized attorney's in Orlando and now Jose Baez is under two investigations by the Florida Bar Association.   
The first investigation is about inappropriate advertising and the other about Baez and his dealings with press corps media, the company owned by Todd Black. Both were filed as sworn complaints by someone.

The Florida Bar would not say who filed the complaints or give us details about the investigation.   

The Florida Bar did say that a grievance committee met last week on the inappropriate advertising complaint and they should be wrapped up with in a week or two.

inappropriate advertising

these rules permit public dissemination of information concerning a lawyer’s name or firm name, address, and telephone number; the kinds of services the lawyer will undertake; the basis on which the lawyer’s fees are determined, including prices for specific services and payment and credit arrangements
AMENDMENTS TO THE RULES REGULATING THE FLORIDA BAR––ADVERTISING

Someone has to be pretty familiar with the law to bring this accusation.
Mr Nejame perhaps?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 21, 2009, 06:23:19 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

OH, I missed that.  Very interresting, I wonder too!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #563 on: January 21, 2009, 06:23:36 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I am pages and pages behind. Can someone tell me what the presser was about, please? I would be forever greatful! TIA JSM

HI!!!!  It was a pity party for Jose...are you feeling sorry for him yet??    

I can tell you what it WASN'T about!  It wasn't at all about Caylee and it doesn't sound like it was even about Casey!  There was some whining about being a Hispanic lawyer and some spanish speaking.

That's all I know, and I read it here!  Lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: January 21, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

WOW reporter just confirmed Winnie the Pooh stuff was all in Caylee's room, they are hoping something matches the blanket - I had hoped so earlier today
Oh our next News Flash ... will be ... not only did Zanny keep clothes & toys for Caylee ... she also had an entire bedroom set up for her ... theme:  Winnie

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 21, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »

After reading the first doc klass posted about Kronk 911 calls interesting he stated looks like a vinyl pool cover or something in the area. I wonder if the Sin-Anthony's missing a pool cover?

OH, I missed that.  Very interresting, I wonder too!

I wonder if thats what she was really trying to break into the shed for (if they kept it in there)?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: January 21, 2009, 06:24:37 PM »

BREAKING NEWS!!!

it would be so loverly if he was disbarred.
I believe the judge decides where a trial will be moved. Univision has it largest facilities run out of Miami. Wow...JB took question from reporter from there, the A's did an interview on there and wow...JB I am sure wants Miami as the trial location. Well the other place that the media had mentioned a few days ago if he filed was Jacksonville so no telling if it is approved where it would be but this is a national news story so I am not sure it would help.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 21, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »

WOW reporter just confirmed Winnie the Pooh stuff was all in Caylee's room, they are hoping something matches the blanket - I had hoped so earlier today
Oh our next News Flash ... will be ... not only did Zanny keep clothes & toys for Caylee ... she also had an entire bedroom set up for her ... theme:  Winnie
Edited to add:

Come on Casey ... gotta keep those lies coming ... they need to match the evidence you left behind!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: January 21, 2009, 06:24:49 PM »

Man I hope those kitchen knifes match to the Anthony house & they found the sheet the sticker came off of, Casey was putting red hearts on photos for scrapbooking

They can match the sticker to scrapbooks too, but I hope they found exactly where it was peeled from.  The iron they took from the house is interesting as well, as Casey was saying something about an iron for hair that was quite off kilter and hinky to me in a visit from her parents.

Yes, that was a total set up to connect that straight iron to the infamous fathom "Zanny the nanny"  They are so involved in a cover up & apparently today's dump with witness co-workers of Cindy's proves it.   She couldnt avoid the facts of the car but it was clear she was already destroying evidence, making excuses & willing to get Casey out of a mess...even though she KNEW the moment they picked up her deathmobile that she killed their granddaughter...this is one sick, demented familY!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 21, 2009, 06:25:28 PM »

Oh dear, JVM's mullet is extra puffy today    

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: January 21, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »

OMG Jane Velez Mitchel  anyone listening to her excusing Jose    O poor baby has his feelings hurt - I cant stand this woman!  Professional jealousy?   O beeotch puhlease shut your piehole!  CNN PLEASE GET RID OF HER!   Sorries i had to get that off my chest

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 21, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

I wonder if LE took the hair straightener for DNA to match to Zanny. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #572 on: January 21, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »

JSM...could very well be Mark Nejame.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 21, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I am pages and pages behind. Can someone tell me what the presser was about, please? I would be forever greatful! TIA JSM

HI!!!!  It was a pity party for Jose...are you feeling sorry for him yet??    
Pity Party for Jose, HELL NO I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for JSM tonight! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: January 21, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

He's probably trying to make the storyline of the movie more dramatic. 

Playing the victim...............both lawyer and client.  How sweet!!

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

(I am not a violent person, I swear!!)

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

LOOK OUT BAEZ................. FLOSSY'S HERE!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 21, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »

Thats because they put too much helium in her air head today!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #576 on: January 21, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

OMG Jane Velez Mitchel  anyone listening to her excusing Jose    O poor baby has his feelings hurt - I cant stand this woman!  Professional jealousy?   O beeotch puhlease shut your piehole!  CNN PLEASE GET RID OF HER!   Sorries i had to get that off my chest

Cap, you really need to quit beating around the bush.  This is a safe place to express your true feelings.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #577 on: January 21, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »

How does she manage that hairdo?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: January 21, 2009, 06:28:43 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

He's probably trying to make the storyline of the movie more dramatic. 

Playing the victim...............both lawyer and client.  How sweet!!

What a friggin douche.  No other word adequately describes him, however, TOOL comes in a close second.

I'll bet Nancy Grace will be thrilled to know that Hose-A just jumped her and shot right up to the top of my list.  (we all know she's so worried about Flossy's face-punching list, lol) Hell, this latest stunt not only moved him up the list, but it bought him a bonus roundhouse kick!  Maybe I'll even speak Spanish as I deliver it!!

(I am not a violent person, I swear!!)

And a cow can really kick that wampazz!! 

You should see the damage I can do with my udders!!

LOOK OUT BAEZ................. FLOSSY'S HERE!!!

Can  I get a warning next time???....MIller Lite all over the keyboard    

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 21, 2009, 06:28:58 PM »

JSM...could very well be Mark Nejame.
He has an axe to grind with the Ants, so he just popped into my head first. But isn't LP an attorney also? Hmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.