April 24, 2024, 10:16:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321355 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2009, 02:31:51 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

That is spooky.  He is that brazen.

in the phil specter case.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2009, 02:33:29 PM »

No words can express my disgust

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »

seemeatthebeach...I also am beyond disgusted, I'm going to walk the dog, and get some air.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.
No Rose .... Me was just looking. I pulled up a nextag shopping page - Searching " Laundry Bags" sold at JcPenney - All that come up are for " Childrens" rooms. They are all wood framed - YET
If you pay attention to the descriptions - Some say they offer a Removable Cloth Laundry Bag ...for ease of use. Some say Mesh removable bag

And there is One for Pooh ..But as I see in Caylee's room it was probably Pink .. just thoughts - Here is the Link for Nextag

http://www.nextag.com/JCPenneyHG--2700000/laundry-bag/seller-html

Oh my ..... all of these doc's at once are making me feel woozy ..almost too much information. I must collect myself. Poor Caylee.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »

What's with Dr. Lee examining various pieces of evidence, and all of a sudden strands of "hair" showing up on several items?  I've been trying to go back into the dumped documents this afternoon to copy and paste here, but with the servers being pushed to their limits, I can't get back in.

Did someone say the Dr. Lee had tampered with evidence with OJ's evidence, or was that some else?  How can things like that happen without someone not being prosecuted for their criminal actions?

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2009, 02:40:01 PM »

well yes he did, during the Phil Spector trial~all captured gloriously on the TV for everyone to view..........

That is spooky.  He is that brazen.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2009, 02:40:35 PM »

seemeatthebeach...I also am beyond disgusted, I'm going to walk the dog, and get some air.

I too  am so disgusted, they all need to be locked in a jail cell together...
I already took a walk outside, but, it is 29 degrees, the car will not start, and there is a flat tire....So, I decided to come back inside. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »

Lee did tamper with evidence, but I don't think it was OJ's case. That hair on the back of the pizza box and soda can was found upon 2nd inspection after Lee left. Defense will also try to highlight that as evidence of "sloppy" work by LE, IMO.

I dare them too, Dr Lee's credibility will come into question before they can even spout their spin...trust me the State knows who these characters are & what cases they've done what with - the jury wont believe a word that comes out of his marble filled mouth

crazybabyborg
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »

I dare them too, Dr Lee's credibility will come into question before they can even spout their spin...trust me the State knows who these characters are & what cases they've done what with - the jury wont believe a word that comes out of his marble filled mouth

From your words, to God's ears, Cap!! I think you are right. Remember, there's a mountain of circumstantial evidence as well!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2009, 02:46:55 PM »

I'm wondering what kind of laundry bag, whether it was a Winnie the Pooh or something else.
No Rose .... Me was just looking. I pulled up a nextag shopping page - Searching " Laundry Bags" sold at JcPenney - All that come up are for " Childrens" rooms. They are all wood framed - YET
If you pay attention to the descriptions - Some say they offer a Removable Cloth Laundry Bag ...for ease of use. Some say Mesh removable bag

And there is One for Pooh ..But as I see in Caylee's room it was probably Pink .. just thoughts - Here is the Link for Nextag

Oh my ..... all of these doc's at once are making me feel woozy ..almost too much information. I must collect myself. Poor Caylee.

Something I didn't want to bring up but I'm sure everyone's considered it.  Duct tape is so wide that it would easily cover a baby's mouth and nostrils unless it was separated lengthwise.  Of course then it'd have ragged edges which'd be easily discernable.  That fact that there was a heart sticker on it leads me to believe LE may have found other heart stickers at house (maybe).  That'd certainly be one thing to tie remains back to the accursed place. 

I haven't read any of the docs yet.  Guess I better brace myself.

Oh Deenie, thanks again for the avatar.  I posted thanks before, but you prob missed those posts.  I was a bit more cheerier in them.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »

I have a question about he clothes in the bag, I thought I heard she had on her swimsuit, but there is no mention of that unless it's deep in the doc's and I haven't found it yet...............any monkey know???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2009, 02:48:48 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »

From your words, to God's ears, Cap!! I think you are right. Remember, there's a mountain of circumstantial evidence as well!

Overwhelming indeed...hoping the blanket & other items come back with DNA from Casey to seal the deal.   What is telling is how hard Cindy went out of her way to cover for Casey, this tells me just how guilty she is...tsk tsk Cindy    And bodily fluid was still found on Casey's pants that Cindy laundered wow & yet she wasnt calling the police immediately?    What the Anthonys have to explain is why they didnt call 911 right from the tow yard like ANYONE else would have

crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »

The docs have settled one thing for me. Casey had been using the term "Zanny" for a while; before Caylee went missing. The name Zenaida apparently only came up after the fact.

The docs also quote a co-worker of Cindy saying that Casey yelled as much at George as Cindy did.........

Boy, what an environment to raise a 2 year old in. That poor child.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2009, 02:50:14 PM »

I have a question about he clothes in the bag, I thought I heard she had on her swimsuit, but there is no mention of that unless it's deep in the doc's and I haven't found it yet...............any monkey know???

i never read that in any documents.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

Our Monkey Janet posted this article way back - Sept 6, 2008
In regards to  DNA relationship * possible " Lee and Casey"
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759
Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.
Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.
Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.
“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”
Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.
“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 
Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

I too  am so disgusted, they all need to be locked in a jail cell together...
I already took a walk outside, but, it is 29 degrees, the car will not start, and there is a flat tire....So, I decided to come back inside. 

and you probably thought your day couldn't get worse

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2009, 02:52:04 PM »

"In addition to the evidence in the case, the DNA Analysis Unit 1 has generated secondary evidence that will also be returned to you"  PG 3363  This is in the Fbi report concerning DNA.

What does this mean?  THey found evidence that relates to something else?   Hmmmm...  PLease help me understand this.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

Overwhelming indeed...hoping the blanket & other items come back with DNA from Casey to seal the deal.   What is telling is how hard Cindy went out of her way to cover for Casey, this tells me just how guilty she is...tsk tsk Cindy    And bodily fluid was still found on Casey's pants that Cindy laundered wow & yet she wasnt calling the police immediately?    What the Anthonys have to explain is why they didnt call 911 right from the tow yard like ANYONE else would have

from the forensic documents its not ust the pants. i havent counted exactly how many clothing item had those stains but its at least 7 or 8!

Typo edit
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:00:05 PM by CBB » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.