April 19, 2024, 08:37:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321109 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #700 on: January 21, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

I'm never going to catch up!! Did someone do a synopsis of the dump?? 
Hi Boo, I'm not catching up either  I hope you are feeling better!! JSM

Yeah feeling better, got meds today so I think this will be the end of feeling sick. Thank you for asking!! Love your pic by the way!! You don't look a day over 25!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 21, 2009, 07:25:49 PM »

I can't find the link to the Kronk calls....anyone??? HELP!!

page 25- but someone cleared that up it was a vinyl laundry hamper..I am drink energy monster drink to catch up on the docs...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 21, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

DO you think the hair straightner (iron) was bought at JCP? Maybe that is why Cindy seemed to ask that dumb question to have it on video that the figment of Casey's imagination...ZG got it for her?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: January 21, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »

Reading through all this and playing the devils advocate 

Could the stuffed animal have been "Taz" as in Tazmanein Devil?

No way could a flat iron for hair be used to iron letters on anything, it is in a "V" shape and only closes from there.

Oh and Biass is an ass, but we all know that!

Do you have a pic of the hot iron straightener...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #704 on: January 21, 2009, 07:27:27 PM »

Did you get my text about the dump?  A1 didnt! 
Yes! Thank you so much! I was able to quick jump on at work (Oh how I love to say that word) and take a peek, but not for long. So I'm reading as quick as I can to understand what the heck was said!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #705 on: January 21, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »

Hi Boo, I'm not catching up either  I hope you are feeling better!! JSM

Yeah feeling better, got meds today so I think this will be the end of feeling sick. Thank you for asking!! Love your pic by the way!! You don't look a day over 25!!
I'm glad you are getting well Boo. I have missed you. Thanks for the compliment. I haven't changed my avatar cause the cage is going crazy tonight. No time to do it. Please get well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: January 21, 2009, 07:28:22 PM »

I didn't see anything new in Kronk calls ... find him pretty believable.
Heart sticker found near remains ... residue from sticker in shape of heart found on duct tape.
Clothes in bags with remains (remains in laundry hamper bag inside black garbage bag) do not match those GA saw her leave the house in.
Winnie the Pooh blanket in bag.
Iron on letters in bag.  (unknown what letters or if they fell off of shirt or something)
E-mail to Sean Krause (you know the I DIDN'T SEND THOSE) emails ... included an excel document listing names of suspects and why they were suspected.
Search warrant on anthony home included getting a list of any prescriptions that were in the home.
....  If I think of anything else I'll add ... or other Monkeys will ...

Hi Boo!   
Oh yeah ... also interviews with co-workers at Gentiva ... they didn't believe Caseys trip to Tampa ... Zanny accident ... and kind of let CA know that ... she did nothing.
One knew Casey was pg back in 2005 ... and CA ignored it.
CA went back to work after picking up car ... all coworkers found this strange ... and she mentioned to one of them there was a "bad smell" and to another that it "smelled like a dead body" ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: January 21, 2009, 07:29:21 PM »

Aggh...my post got cut off.

Leroy, I know that you are kidding!  I was just giving you a hard time

But now that I hear he is trying to play the race card, I really hate him.  I am part Latina, and I can tell you that he does not in any way, shape, or form represent me and my community.  He should be ashamed of himself for making this statement.  It is insulting and completely out of line.  If he thinks that by speaking Spanish and discussing ethnicity he can win over potential jurors, he is completely deluded.  A lot of people can speak Spanish, myself included.  He is a slimeball, no matter what language he speaks in.  The evidence in this case speaks volumes.  So do his actions, and believe me, it will be very hard to find a potential juror that won't pick up on what a scumbag he is. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 21, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

Heart sticker found near remains ... residue from sticker in shape of heart found on duct tape.
Clothes in bags with remains (remains in laundry hamper bag inside black garbage bag) do not match those GA saw her leave the house in.
Iron on letters in bag.  (unknown what letters or if they fell off of shirt or something)
E-mail to Sean Krause (you know the I DIDN'T SEND THOSE) emails ... included an excel document listing names of suspects and why they were suspected.
Search warrant on anthony home included getting a list of any prescriptions that were in the home.

Hi Boo!   
Oh yeah ... also interviews with co-workers at Gentiva ... they didn't believe Caseys trip to Tampa ... Zanny accident ... and kind of let CA know that ... she did nothing.
One knew Casey was pg back in 2005 ... and CA ignored it.
CA went back to work after picking up car ... all coworkers found this strange ... and she mentioned to one of them there was a "bad smell" and to another that it "smelled like a dead body" ...
and knife found (around or with) remains ??? not sure which ...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #709 on: January 21, 2009, 07:31:16 PM »

Hi Boo!   
Thank you sooooo much!! I am totally shocked about the heart sticker residue on the duct tape. KC you freaking ass!! You decorated the damn tape over your child's mouth!! She deserves to be taken out back and shot!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 21, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

BOO - STEEL - JSM -   

Here are a couple of the highlights of the doc dump:

The duct tape on the mouth, had sticky residue on it, in the shape of a heart - and a heart shape sticker was found near the crime scene - the same size.

Caylee was put in a laundry bag before she was put in the plastic bag.   She was found with a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a toy horse, a stainless steel knife, and clothes that do not match what george said she was last seen wearing.

Lee's DNA - LE requested that it be compared to Caylee's DNA.

Baez is a cry baby.   (but we already knew that).

I'm ready for more documents, already.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »

Yes! Thank you so much! I was able to quick jump on at work (Oh how I love to say that word) and take a peek, but not for long. So I'm reading as quick as I can to understand what the heck was said!!
Oh I can sum it up for you.

The duct tape on the skull had a heart sticker on it.
(well it had residue in the shape of a heart, and a heart sticker was found near the body dump that matched the residue)

The pants that were in the car and were washed by Cindy still had stains on them of body fluid, not just one pair, multiple.

Caylees body was found in a vynil laundry hamper that was then placed in a brown trash bag with yellow handles on it.

Lee's DNA was tested against Caylee - results not listed in the dump.

A lot of Velveta fake cheese was eaten....someone was on the can for days I am sure.  Almost as if they were having a huge fondu party with cheese and strawberries.

Baez held a presser to whine about how he is being prosecuted by the media, and how he is the first hispanic defense attorney to have a high profile case...oh and he is not trying to sell the rights for books or movies.

A movie is currently in production in No. Cali of the story.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »

Hi Boo!   

Kronk is saying a grey bag or something that looks like a pool cover??  That is not what Caylee was found in.....something is still not right about this.... BTW..I found the link to his calls!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 21, 2009, 07:32:32 PM »

Monkeys

It seems as if I missed most of the "Monkeys Uncovered" Avi's this week       but did manage to grab   copy & save flossy's udder dance   

I just wonder if Jose B. is trying to get his ass dismissed by the court ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »

Oh dear, JVM's mullet is extra puffy today    

I'm trying to keep the noise down over here....stop it.   
Hi Trimm! How you and Digger doing?

I'm trying to get caught up.Digger went to bed with"Daddy".   
I can't believe this evil witch Casey. 
She will burn in hell.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 21, 2009, 07:34:04 PM »

I can't find the link to the Kronk calls....anyone??? HELP!!

page 25- but someone cleared that up it was a vinyl laundry hamper..I am drink energy monster drink to catch up on the docs...

a vinyl laundry hamper????? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #716 on: January 21, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »

The body fluid on the multiple items of clothing is pretty easy to explain - she was humping anything that moved so I am pretty sure that I know what that fluid was - yuck!!!  (Now where is that barfing emoticon?)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:06 PM »

Monkeys

It seems as if I missed most of the "Monkeys Uncovered" Avi's this week       but did manage to grab   copy & save flossy's udder dance   

I just wonder if Jose B. is trying to get his ass dismissed by the court ?

If Casey gets a new attorney, the trail would be postponed for months...giving the new attorney time to get up-to-speed on the trial...ya' know!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #718 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »

Oh I can sum it up for you.

The duct tape on the skull had a heart sticker on it.
(well it had residue in the shape of a heart, and a heart sticker was found near the body dump that matched the residue)

The pants that were in the car and were washed by Cindy still had stains on them of body fluid, not just one pair, multiple.

Caylees body was found in a vynil laundry hamper that was then placed in a brown trash bag with yellow handles on it.

Lee's DNA was tested against Caylee - results not listed in the dump.

A lot of Velveta fake cheese was eaten....someone was on the can for days I am sure.  Almost as if they were having a huge fondu party with cheese and strawberries.

Baez held a presser to whine about how he is being prosecuted by the media, and how he is the first hispanic defense attorney to have a high profile case...oh and he is not trying to sell the rights for books or movies.

A movie is currently in production in No. Cali of the story.
THANK YOU for the summary.  It takes me so long to read the document with dial up.   She should rot in HE**!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

Guess this doc dump doesn't include any Boo's Clues huh?     Huh Huh Huh?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.