April 24, 2024, 06:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 321347 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #720 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:58 PM »

BOO - STEEL - JSM -   

Here are a couple of the highlights of the doc dump:

The duct tape on the mouth, had sticky residue on it, in the shape of a heart - and a heart shape sticker was found near the crime scene - the same size.

Caylee was put in a laundry bag before she was put in the plastic bag.   She was found with a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a toy horse, a stainless steel knife, and clothes that do not match what george said she was last seen wearing.

Lee's DNA - LE requested that it be compared to Caylee's DNA.

Baez is a cry baby.   (but we already knew that).

I'm ready for more documents, already.   

Thanks Sassy, so when they took out the stuff that night. The wooden sticks were the laundry hamper? And the Winnie the Pooh pillows off her bed? I HATE FRICKIN KC ANTHONY. I HOPE SHE ROTS IN HELL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO THAT LITTLE BABY.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:12 PM »

It's interesting in the documents that contain the interviews w/ Cindy's co-workers it also talks about George and the computer searches.  It states, "According to these records, George was not working on March 17th 2008, which was the day the first search for Chloroform was performed on their home computer."
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: January 21, 2009, 07:37:12 PM »

The body fluid on the multiple items of clothing is pretty easy to explain - she was humping anything that moved so I am pretty sure that I know what that fluid was - yuck!!!  (Now where is that barfing emoticon?)

Maybe Casey had some clothes folded-up in the trunk of the car and that's where the stain was.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

It's interesting in the documents that contain the interviews w/ Cindy's co-workers it also talks about George and the computer searches.  It states, "According to these records, George was not working on March 17th 2008, which was the day the first search for Chloroform was performed on their home computer."

But George was at work all the other days of searches....so it makes me think that this was not George.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #724 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

THANK YOU for the summary.  It takes me so long to read the document with dial up.   She should rot in HE**!!!!
I agree!  Many other summaries up there too from the day, stuff I missed.  ITS BEEN A CRAZY DAY!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: January 21, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »

Monkeys

It seems as if I missed most of the "Monkeys Uncovered" Avi's this week       but did manage to grab   copy & save flossy's udder dance   

I just wonder if Jose B. is trying to get his ass dismissed by the court ?
If Casey gets a new attorney, the trail would be postponed for months...giving the new attorney time to get up-to-speed on the trial...ya' know!

Yes and Joes  does NOT lose a case... but has managed to become a "Name" (for all the wrong reasons)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: January 21, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »

I can see ANY member of that family searching chloroform and how to kill another family member ... they live at dysfunction junction!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: January 21, 2009, 07:40:25 PM »

IMO - The Winnie the Pooh blanket discovered with the remains in the laundry bag suggests that Caylee was killed in the home.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: January 21, 2009, 07:40:40 PM »

I'm never going to catch up!! Did someone do a synopsis of the dump?? 
Did you get my text about the dump?  A1 didnt! 
Yes! Thank you so much! I was able to quick jump on at work (Oh how I love to say that word) and take a peek, but not for long. So I'm reading as quick as I can to understand what the heck was said!!
Oh I can sum it up for you.

The duct tape on the skull had a heart sticker on it.
(well it had residue in the shape of a heart, and a heart sticker was found near the body dump that matched the residue)

The pants that were in the car and were washed by Cindy still had stains on them of body fluid, not just one pair, multiple.

Caylees body was found in a vynil laundry hamper that was then placed in a brown trash bag with yellow handles on it.

Lee's DNA was tested against Caylee - results not listed in the dump.

A lot of Velveta fake cheese was eaten....someone was on the can for days I am sure.  Almost as if they were having a huge fondu party with cheese and strawberries.

Baez held a presser to whine about how he is being prosecuted by the media, and how he is the first hispanic defense attorney to have a high profile case...oh and he is not trying to sell the rights for books or movies.

A movie is currently in production in No. Cali of the story.
  And so what if he is Hispanic? Johnny Cochran got OJ off and he was African American. I don't care what race/color whatever, he should do his job and don't whine about it. I hate Baez with a passion. Maybe he needs to get off the case if he can't sh*t or whatever that saying is. I'm sorry please don't give me the button please.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: January 21, 2009, 07:40:51 PM »

oops... forgot how to do a quote

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

LOOK OUT BAEZ................. FLOSSY'S HERE!!!

HOLY CRAP CBB....you get here right now and clean up this mess I just made!! Crystal light on the screen, keyboard, wall and ME!!!  To make matters worse...it's my hubby computer!!!

She needs a tip jar.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »

BOO - STEEL - JSM -   

The duct tape on the mouth, had sticky residue on it, in the shape of a heart - and a heart shape sticker was found near the crime scene - the same size.

Caylee was put in a laundry bag before she was put in the plastic bag.   She was found with a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a toy horse, a stainless steel knife, and clothes that do not match what george said she was last seen wearing.

Thanks Sassy, so when they took out the stuff that night. The wooden sticks were the laundry hamper? And the Winnie the Pooh pillows off her bed? I HATE FRICKIN KC ANTHONY. I HOPE SHE ROTS IN HELL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO THAT LITTLE BABY.   

I hadn't thought about the sticks matching the laundry hamper bag - but that makes sense!    smart on your part.
And, yes - I hope she rots in hell, also.     
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:50 PM »

But George was at work all the other days of searches....so it makes me think that this was not George.

I never realized that there was more than one search for chloroform.  That statement seems to indicate that there was.  Also, I may have been mistaken but I was always under the impression (and believe that it came from Cindy) that she washed the slacks after LE had been notified not before.  I was shocked to see that she took the slacks out before LE was notified. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »

Still watching JVM. Whoops, there goes my theory that KC killed Jennifer Kesse in a fit of jealousy! But she looked like the the only available pic of a possible perp in the case... I wanted it to be her!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:57 PM »

Pg 3197

VIP Very Important Princess cap
I think this was Casey's hat.  Doesn't George call her princess, among other things?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: January 21, 2009, 07:42:06 PM »

IMO - The Winnie the Pooh blanket discovered with the remains in the laundry bag suggests that Caylee was killed in the home.

OR  a blankie  that went every where with her ??

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: January 21, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »

Oh dear, JVM's mullet is extra puffy today    

I'm trying to keep the noise down over here....stop it.   
Hi Trimm! How you and Digger doing?

I'm trying to get caught up.Digger went to bed with"Daddy".   
I can't believe this evil witch Casey. 
She will burn in hell.

I hope she BURNS too Trimm. Kiss Digger for me please.

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: January 21, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »

BOO - STEEL - JSM -   

I hadn't thought about the sticks matching the laundry hamper bag - but that makes sense!    smart on your part.
And, yes - I hope she rots in hell, also.     

We bought my daughter a laundry hamper that has sticks. It has two sticks on each side on the top and bottom to keep it standing up.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #738 on: January 21, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

And so what if he is Hispanic? Johnny Cochran got OJ off and he was African American. I don't care what race/color whatever, he should do his job and don't whine about it. I hate Baez with a passion. Maybe he needs to get off the case if he can't sh*t or whatever that saying is. I'm sorry please don't give me the button please.
That is exactly what I was sayin in my other post.  WHO CARES!?!!  To single the hispanic race out in all of this is discriminating.  The phrase "First Hispanic to have a high profile case".  If anything he is being discriminating towards all the other defense attornies who are not Hispanic! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: January 21, 2009, 07:45:23 PM »

Monkeys

It seems as if I missed most of the "Monkeys Uncovered" Avi's this week       but did manage to grab   copy & save flossy's udder dance   

I just wonder if Jose B. is trying to get his ass dismissed by the court ?

If Casey gets a new attorney, the trail would be postponed for months...giving the new attorney time to get up-to-speed on the trial...ya' know!

Yep!  I want her to keep BOZO but worry that he might be grounds for an appeal....incompetent representation.....

I have lunch with a Monkey and we were talking about how BJ controls this case....meaning he controls casey....he tells her what he wants her to hear, what he wants her to know....he doesn't want her talking to ANYONE other than him and his associates.....IMO he has to get this to trial....to fulfill some kind of money deal. And I am really fearful that she is going to claims (possibly righteously) that she didn't know about many things...............this whole thing with him is NOT RIGHT! HE is a slime bag attorney and she is too stupid to realize he is selling her down the river for some financial deal for Him...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.